April 23, 2024, 08:00:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197469 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: February 21, 2011, 09:18:16 PM »

It appears that it was not only Billie who underminded the efforts of Hailey's Angels ... the efforts to locate a missing little girl.  I sincerely hope there is an apology forthcoming.

Janet

+++++

"Hailey's Angels" End Search Efforts After Uprising at Appreciation Dinner
Monday, February 21 2011

<snipped>

Freda Radcliff is one of "Hailey's Angels," a group of six who organized a volunteer appreciation dinner this weekend for search crews combing through the fields for the missing Colorado City teen.

"We weren't appreciated for what we tried to do for them," said Radcliff.

<snipped.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344756

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #501 on: February 21, 2011, 09:19:07 PM »

A MUST READ

-snipped

The culprit, a video created by "Hailey's Angels" that chronicled search efforts from the 13-year old's disappearance to now.

"They showed me, Clint, our family, little kids who were there, video of where they go to search in these ugly fields and these ugly creeks for our baby," said Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother.

Hailey's mother says for her, the hour-long video tribute stirred some negative emotions. She did not like how her daughter's story was presented.

"We're hoping to find Hailey alive," Dunn said, "that's what we want, we don't want to be associated with that."

Volunteers say a search crew member trained by one national agency asked "Hailey's Angels" to turn off the video halfway through.
fu
-snipped

I have no words right now ... none ... and that is rare!     
That beech!!!!!!! How's it feel Billie? Too much for you to handle that your flesh and blood could be lying somewhere in a field because of SA? If you had one iota of common sense and an IQ higher than a rock this would have never happened BILLIE!!!
Show your azz up and greet the searchers you ungrateful  wench!!!!!!

**ok, sorry for the rant> I plead temporary insanity*

Cindy Anthony, err I mean Billie doesn't want the searching, remember her own words "everyday they don't find her is a good day for me" paraphrasing.

WTH would you care if they were trying to find your child or CLEAR areas .....because you are involved, and I think that is why she is now bringing Shawn back into her life, he revealed too much in the LDT and when the affadavits came out she knew she had to get better control over him as he is the weak link, just like Misty was.......if he goes down, she does too IMO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: February 21, 2011, 09:20:12 PM »

Did Clint speak his own mind regarding his take of the appreciation dinner or ... is Billie the official spokesperson for both of them?  I am searching for other media reports.

Janet

+++++

Monday, February 21 2011

<snipped>

"They showed me, Clint, our family, little kids who were there, video of where they go to search in these ugly fields and these ugly creeks for our baby," said Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother.

Hailey's mother says for her, the hour-long video tribute stirred some negative emotions. She did not like how her daughter's story was presented.

"We're hoping to find Hailey alive," "that's what we want, we don't want to be associated with that."

<snipped.

Please....I am trying to get to the bottom of this. I am on the phone with someone who was actually there. Also, I believe Clint will be making a statement about this too..can we refrain from posting for just a bit so I can get to the bottom of this?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494

*All comments have gone poof .. right in the middle of me reading them ... 

Thanks invision.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: February 21, 2011, 09:31:01 PM »

Many interesting comments here ...  http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=34799002&postID=4078266624754220875 
some Pro Haileys Angels ... some, not so much ... claims of Haileys Angels drinking beer and posing for pictures and putting signs up for themselves and not for other search groups. 

IMO .. I could give a rat's arse what a searcher was drinking after they got done searching for my missing child!  If they wanted to pose for ramdom photos with the "friends" that bonded themselves together to look for this child who cares?  I would be eternally grateful for anyone that was willing to help .... OH  Shades of Cindy Anthony here ... "Caylees not in the woods or anything" ....

Is Haileys Angels the same one that did the balloon launch?  The one that Billie wasn't there b/c she said "they" didn't remind her?  If so .. she hasn't supported this group from the get go.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: February 21, 2011, 09:38:12 PM »

Did Clint speak his own mind regarding his take of the appreciation dinner or ... is Billie the official spokesperson for both of them?  I am searching for other media reports.

Janet

+++++

Monday, February 21 2011

<snipped>

"We're hoping to find Hailey alive," "that's what we want, we don't want to be associated with that."

<snipped.

Please....I am trying to get to the bottom of this. I am on the phone with someone who was actually there. Also, I believe Clint will be making a statement about this too..can we refrain from posting for just a bit so I can get to the bottom of this?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494

*All comments have gone poof .. right in the middle of me reading them ... 

Thanks invision.

Janet

sorry for being so confusing .. I am not the one that is on the phone w/someone that was there ... that was the satus of the Help Find Hailey Dunn facebook page ... BUT the article I posted has gone *poof* from the page as well as all the comments.  They said they will open it back up ... but we'll see ... I'll keep ya posted if I see something new.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: February 21, 2011, 09:40:53 PM »

sorry for being so confusing .. I am not the one that is on the phone w/someone that was there ... that was the satus of the Help Find Hailey Dunn facebook page ... BUT the article I posted has gone *poof* from the page as well as all the comments.  They said they will open it back up ... but we'll see ... I'll keep ya posted if I see something new.

I wonder if an independent statement from Clint will be forthcoming.

Janet

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #506 on: February 21, 2011, 09:43:59 PM »

Many interesting comments here ...  http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=34799002&postID=4078266624754220875 
some Pro Haileys Angels ... some, not so much ... claims of Haileys Angels drinking beer and posing for pictures and putting signs up for themselves and not for other search groups. 

IMO .. I could give a rat's arse what a searcher was drinking after they got done searching for my missing child!  If they wanted to pose for ramdom photos with the "friends" that bonded themselves together to look for this child who cares?  I would be eternally grateful for anyone that was willing to help .... OH  Shades of Cindy Anthony here ... "Caylees not in the woods or anything" ....

Is Haileys Angels the same one that did the balloon launch?  The one that Billie wasn't there b/c she said "they" didn't remind her?  If so .. she hasn't supported this group from the get go.

I think they were indeed the ones who did the balloon launch, I also think she doesn't support them (remember sh has NEVER been out to the bridge to thank them in almost 8 weeks, they meet with Clint and Naomi in the mornings to pray so I am sure Billie hates that, but she is spitting in the wind after the video I just watched. She is going to go balls to the wall against them since she thinks they believe Shawn is guilty and AGAIN that seems to be her concern sadly and why would they not think that, he is the only named suspsect and considering the fact they both failed the LDT's, and the inconsistencies which are too numerous to name, well you get my point.

Now they have stopped searching and she and her masked psycho can breathe a bit easier.....there is a word I could use to describe her, but I would be banned for sure.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: February 21, 2011, 09:50:19 PM »

Janet

I doubt it .. now they have "nixed" the whole topic ...  The new status reads as follows:

Help Find Hailey Dunn
Ok, guys. Let's all take a deeeeeeeeeeeeep breath. Our MAIN and ONLY focus is Hailey Darlene Dunn. We have said before and still hold true to the fact that ALL of the searchers out looking for Hailey are deeply appreciated. The previous topic has been taken off of the table out of respect for Hailey, her family and all of the searchers who have dedicated their time and energy to finding her. HOPE FOR HAILEY!
5 minutes ago ·LikeUnlike ·  · View Feedback (6)Hide Feedback (6)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: February 21, 2011, 09:52:38 PM »

Janet

I doubt it .. now they have "nixed" the whole topic ...  The new status reads as follows:

Help Find Hailey Dunn
Ok, guys. Let's all take a deeeeeeeeeeeeep breath. Our MAIN and ONLY focus is Hailey Darlene Dunn. We have said before and still hold true to the fact that ALL of the searchers out looking for Hailey are deeply appreciated. The previous topic has been taken off of the table out of respect for Hailey, her family and all of the searchers who have dedicated their time and energy to finding her. HOPE FOR HAILEY!
5 minutes ago ·LikeUnlike ·  · View Feedback (6)Hide Feedback (6)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494

Thanks again invision.

Janet

_____

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: February 21, 2011, 09:53:29 PM »

I think they were indeed the ones who did the balloon launch, I also think she doesn't support them (remember sh has NEVER been out to the bridge to thank them in almost 8 weeks, they meet with Clint and Naomi in the mornings to pray so I am sure Billie hates that, but she is spitting in the wind after the video I just watched. She is going to go balls to the wall against them since she thinks they believe Shawn is guilty and AGAIN that seems to be her concern sadly and why would they not think that, he is the only named suspsect and considering the fact they both failed the LDT's, and the inconsistencies which are too numerous to name, well you get my point.

Now they have stopped searching and she and her masked psycho can breathe a bit easier.....there is a word I could use to describe her, but I would be banned for sure.

I wish it would make them look harder in spite of ... I'm thinking they might be getting close ... by backing off, they just gave Billie probably her first good nights sleep in 2 months.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #510 on: February 21, 2011, 09:54:27 PM »

I wish it would make them look harder in spite of ... I'm thinking they might be getting close ... by backing off, they just gave Billie probably her first good nights sleep in 2 months.

[
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: February 21, 2011, 10:02:26 PM »

Another searchers perspective:

"I would love to have my hair frosted, nails, vehicle that was paid for, my bills paid so I could sit at home and watch TV or go buy paint to paint my house, but instead I'm scrambling my kid around from school, gym, school activities and still get over to search getting home after ten at night, burning gas, miles on my truck, missing some things with my family, round trip for me is almost 4 hours. OK, I said a little on my mind, sorry if I defend anyone, that just shows ya it's for Hailey only why I do it."
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=130662610337260&id=189599337718905

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: February 21, 2011, 10:14:38 PM »

Melissa Ortiz
Clint, it's time to get angry and put your foot down. BD is screwing everything up for your daughter. You cannot let her ruin the searches like she is. No matter what, many people still support you but losing the Hailey's Angels...don't let that happen because of BD. It's time someone sets her straight. You are more involved than she is. She needs to sit on the couch and do nothing like she since day one.
3 minutes ago

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=130662610337260&id=189599337718905#!/profile.php?id=100001996540056&sk=wall

[
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: February 21, 2011, 10:23:48 PM »

Genesse Driver
this was on the BD and SA are guilty page posted by one of the Angels

Hailey's Angels And FYI...I saw Billie Jean Dunn leaving Shawn Adkins house with roses on Valentine's Day...does she care...nope, and we have been out searching for Hailey everyday...and he is also staying with her in C-City...that just shows that this woman cares no...thing for her daughter...IMO
See More
about an hour ago ·LikeUnlike ·  · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494#!/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: February 21, 2011, 10:34:12 PM »

Oh wow oh wow.  I am speechless over all this carp with BD and the searchers.

But, does it not ring deja vu.  She was on NG for over a week until NG started asking tougher and tougher questions.  Then, wham, BD put down NG in the local media and has never returned nor has NG had her back since.

Well, now BD is doing this same thing to the searchers and if they quit, that's exactly what she wants.  She doesn't want anyone looking for Hailey because she knows if Hailey is found, both her and SA are going down.

Although I do not condone CD's lifestyle choices, I respect him and Naomi for looking for Hailey and meeting with the searchers almost daily.  Now I sure hope he does stand up for the Hailey's Angels and for once says "screw BD."  But I've a feeling he is in a rock and a hard place because I think BD is very cunning and manipulative and has info on CD that she will tell....either that or have CPS on him.  I don't think he wants to risk losing the children he does have.

What a mess!
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: February 21, 2011, 10:35:09 PM »

OH....as for the Dallas trip, I wouldn't be surprised if BD makes an excuse not to attend.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: February 21, 2011, 10:41:03 PM »

OH....as for the Dallas trip, I wouldn't be surprised if BD makes an excuse not to attend.

I wonder if Klaaskids et all have something to do with that event.
I wonder if they'll still be in town to "motivate" her to go.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: February 21, 2011, 10:46:28 PM »

OK Ive hit my last ounce of patience with Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm.   
This is ALL on her, every dam word of hers.   She is an ungrateful, empty vessel of a human being...there I said it.   These people whether other groups looking for limelight like it or not were out in the freezing cold, there were others were sitting on their dang couches & this is the thank you they get from Billie?  Where does she expect them to look, at the local candy store hoping to find her enjoying a lollipop after this long?   Come on now, even this twisted twit can't be serious with this farce of emotion.  I think Billie was more annoyed that this group & many are not letting her & her boyfriend off the hook being more afraid that they will find something.  Well, this statement she made tells the entire story for her angst:

"They are hoping that Shawn [Adkins] did something horrible to Hailey," said Dunn, "and that they're going to prove it, and prove it to me."   by Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm

Billie is taking a page right out of Cindy Anthony's "book of bull."  And no, I do not think it is fair to say that her words are Clint's, the presumption is unfounded.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: February 21, 2011, 10:51:16 PM »

Me either & the only thing moving that beeotch is a man who is a fool to befriend her....MK needs to stop what he is doing & reflect.   I am not going to mince words, his desire to be in the forefront of the "missing children" crusade on a national level is clouding his judgement.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: February 21, 2011, 10:54:41 PM »

Has anyone found any info on this upcoming rally?  I can't find anything on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.