March 28, 2024, 11:23:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 196816 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: February 21, 2011, 11:56:23 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GT9uQ2KzUkI?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GT9uQ2KzUkI?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: February 21, 2011, 11:56:59 PM »

Nana and Auntie

Clint and Billie for their own respective motives are distancing Shawn from implication in the disappearance of Hailey.  However ... you both revealed the truth.  Justice for this little girl is your priority.

Thank you.

Janet

++++++

NANA

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job. ....

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins
Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her
Jan. 13, 2011

<snipped>

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

AUNTIE

Hailey Dunn: Called Her Aunt Crying Days Before Disappearance
Posted: February 4, 2011

The last person who saw Hailey was Shawn Adkins, her mother’s boyfriend. He is a person of interest in the case and, as Theresa Gaddis, Hailey’s aunt, tells OK!, he has been quite a frightening figure in Hailey’s life. “A few days before she disappeared, Hailey called me crying,” explains Theresa. “She said, “I don’t want to go to my house; I’m not comfortable around my stepdad.” She hated Shawn.

<snipped>

OK! magazine, February 14, 2011

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/hailey-dunn-phone-call-to-aunt-day-before-disappearance/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: February 22, 2011, 12:26:57 AM »

Wave to Red 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: February 22, 2011, 01:16:50 AM »

Here is more information about Sunday's Rally

http://www.traffick911.com/page/rally

Buying It RallyTraffick911, in partnership with Shared Hope International, is holding an I'm Not Buying It Rally to raise awareness of human trafficking at 2 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 27, at the Aristide Event and Conference Center in Mansfield. At the rally, Shared Hope will release its Protected Innocence Initiative report card for the state of Texas. Shared Hope and Washington D.C.'s American Center for Law and Justice are analyzing state laws in six areas critical to protecting and responding to domestic minor sex trafficking victims and releasing the report cards with recommendations.

Speakers- Jay Ratliff, Dallas Cowboy and 3-time Pro Bowler

- U.S. Congresswoman Kay Granger, 12th District of Texas

- Former U.S. Congresswoman and Shared Hope International Founder and Executive Director Linda Smith

- Former international pimp, Isaiah Reed, who not only was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital after a drug deal gone bad, but had an autopsy started on him. By video.

- Theresa Flores, survivor of domestic minor sex trafficking; author: The Slave Across the Street

- Devin Wyman, retired New England Patriots Super Bowl player

- Kevin Thornton, Color Me Badd

- Shelby Wyman, recording artist and motivational speaker for teen girls

- Airline Ambassadors, leading the campaign for airline industry awareness

- International Justice Mission, a leader in the fight against international trafficking

Performers- Big Kettle Drum, featuring band member Brant Christopher, whose last single, Kingdom, just hit No. 1 on the Christian Global CHR Charts

- Tony Williams, recording artist and former vocalist for Kanye West

- Clifton Jansky, country, prison ministry

- Sometime After, fusion and progressive rock

- ISHQ (Love), global

- Sound Revival, Southern metal-core

- Jean-Thomas Louvier, Americana, Indie, rock

- Aaron Hunt, performance painter

- Cornerstone UTA human trafficking dramatization

- Revolt ministries musical interpretation

Events and activities- Restoration walk

- Human trafficking reality house

- Human trafficking storefront

- Fair trade booths, products and information

- Art display

- Graffiti wall for attendees to sign with encouraging messages for the girls who will be in the Traffick911 safe house

- Huge children’s area with bounce house, inflatables and other fun activities

- Prayer room

- Human trafficking organization booths

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: February 22, 2011, 02:38:21 AM »

^^^This is an agenda that MK has been pushing.   He has discussed it a few times on NG amongst other shows.   He at one point eluded that this case might have something to do with it which I personally feel he is way off the rail.   I would love to hear him justify his actions in this case despite everything that has been before all of us that points more to something having occurred in Hailey's home, including befriending this lying poor excuse for a mother.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: February 22, 2011, 02:56:29 AM »

^^^This is an agenda that MK has been pushing.   He has discussed it a few times on NG amongst other shows.   He at one point eluded that this case might have something to do with it which I personally feel he is way off the rail.   I would love to hear him justify his actions in this case despite everything that has been before all of us that points more to something having occurred in Hailey's home, including befriending this lying poor excuse for a mother.

I agree that this is a distraction and perhaps a personal agenda for MK, sadly.  Sad   I hate to even say that, but it seems like this particular case has the usual 'experts' and generally analytical and reasonable doing all sorts of crazy things.  I don't get it.

Personally, I feel that the problems were brewed in her family and came to a head in her home.  Although I make a point to keep my mind open to other possibilities, at THIS time I think that the parents need to support Hailey's supporters, not go off on a tangent - particularly after this weekend and the rifts.  They need to get together and point some fingers at SA and start asking when SA is going to be pressured.  Just IMVHO.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: February 22, 2011, 03:01:24 AM »

This was sent to me in a PM, but it may be on Seamus O'Riley, they said I could post it:

XXXXXXXX

Only one of those questions can be verified and that's about the tv. I personally called Alco this am. No I wasn't honest with them but they answered my question. When they answered I said I needed to check on a lay away. That Billie Dunn had a lay away and I had offered to pay it off and needed to know how much was owed. They asked me questions, layaway number, phone number attached to the lay away which I didn't have any of those so they searched by name. The amount owed is $557.74. I asked if it was for a tv. They stated yes. I asked how long it had been on lay away and was told it's less than 10 days old. Folks that's your hard earned donations at work.

While Clint walks on foot with a new baby to look for his daughter, Billie shops for a tv ?

Nancy Grace needs to learn this negative info, and also how Billie ran off Hailey's Angels from lack of gratitude.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: February 22, 2011, 05:58:01 AM »

A MUST READ

-snipped

The culprit, a video created by "Hailey's Angels" that chronicled search efforts from the 13-year old's disappearance to now.

"They showed me, Clint, our family, little kids who were there, video of where they go to search in these ugly fields and these ugly creeks for our baby," said Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother.

Hailey's mother says for her, the hour-long video tribute stirred some negative emotions. She did not like how her daughter's story was presented.

"We're hoping to find Hailey alive," Dunn said, "that's what we want, we don't want to be associated with that."

Volunteers say a search crew member trained by one national agency asked "Hailey's Angels" to turn off the video halfway through.

-snipped

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344756

I have no words right now ... none ... and that is rare!     

DISGUSTING

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: February 22, 2011, 06:52:24 AM »

Capp

If Clint is not forthcoming with a statement of appreciation for the efforts of "Hailey's angels" ... a statement challenging Billie's ungrateful words ...

Janet

I don't know how much  more thankful he has to be.  He's there nearly every search, hugging them, thanking them.  What is it that he has to do to thank them more?  Put out a full-page ad in the NY times?
Starwynn, I agree . . . this bashing of Clint because he doesn't issue a "statement" . . . his actions of thanking people are worth more than words.  There is no comparison to George Anthony . . . IMO

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: February 22, 2011, 06:53:53 AM »

Capp

If Clint is not forthcoming with a statement of appreciation for the efforts of "Hailey's angels" ... a statement challenging Billie's ungrateful words ...

Janet

I don't know how much  more thankful he has to be.  He's there nearly every search, hugging them, thanking them.  What is it that he has to do to thank them more?  Put out a full-page ad in the NY times?

He's the ONLY family member constantly thanking searchers...Billie is too busy defending her boyfriend & buying stuff for herself with donation money.   Billie the ungrateful wench is striking out at people because they arent believing her crap...its really just that simple.
Capp, yes, it really is just that simple.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: February 22, 2011, 08:50:49 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494

Help Find Hailey Dunn

Thanks to Tanya D Hallford for providing this flier. This is the rally at which Billie and Clint will be speaking this weekend. Due to the flier already being produced prior to Billie and Clint being added to the presenters, their names do not appear on it, but they will be there spreading the word about our Hailey!!!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: February 22, 2011, 09:01:02 AM »

Billie and Clint being added to the list of "presenters" .... what the heck are the gonna say?  Is Marc Klaas going to write them a speal about how Hailey is most likely a child taken off the street by a neighboring sex offender on the way to a friends house and is now a perps sex slave?  Maybe they should touch on the fact that some children are sold/traded by parents for drugs or a drug debt .. Shaniya Davis ring a bell?  IMO the second option is more realistic than the first but I still don't think that's even what happened.

I really hope Billies new van was equiped w/a GPS monitoring device.  I hope LE is watching her and Shawns every move.  I think the searchers were getting close and pushing Billie to the edge. 

Maybe when Billie gets home from the rally she can watch clips of herself on her new tv ...   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: February 22, 2011, 09:18:11 AM »

Just a thought...maybe she got back a hefty refund from her taxes this year and got the tv.  Then I thought, single with 2 children would get her a good return but if she had all that money why put the tv on layaway?  She prolly put up her refund so she and hunneybunz could buy many nights in motels and a lot of party favors!  Hint, hint!  She isn't down with searchers looking for a dead Hailey, they should only be looking for a live Hailey, sound familiar, a la Cindy Anthony?  Seems to me that when parents start yelling to people dedicating their free time searching for a child they don't know about how and what they should search for that usually the parent knows the child is already dead.  Just don't understand this woman!  Well, I do but she is beyond belief.  I would like her locked up just cause I don't like her!  lol  Just a joke, don't get mad please!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: February 22, 2011, 09:30:52 AM »

First of all I am NOT bashing Clint. The fact is that although Clint is out there handing out fliers and following leads, he is not doing ground searches in the fields and creeks etc and if he does not make a statement those searches will stop. If the impression is given that they are only looking for a live Hailey no one is going to spend their time and expenses to do ground searches and I fear Hailey will be lost forever. MOO

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: February 22, 2011, 09:44:34 AM »

A MUST READ

-snipped

The culprit, a video created by "Hailey's Angels" that chronicled search efforts from the 13-year old's disappearance to now.

"They showed me, Clint, our family, little kids who were there, video of where they go to search in these ugly fields and these ugly creeks for our baby," said Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother.

Hailey's mother says for her, the hour-long video tribute stirred some negative emotions. She did not like how her daughter's story was presented.

"We're hoping to find Hailey alive," Dunn said, "that's what we want, we don't want to be associated with that."

Volunteers say a search crew member trained by one national agency asked "Hailey's Angels" to turn off the video halfway through.

-snipped

DISGUSTING
I wonder if it ever occured to her that EVIDENCE is also being looked for in those fields and creekbeds?  Oh wait...she doesn't care anyway.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: February 22, 2011, 11:01:08 AM »

First of all I am NOT bashing Clint. The fact is that although Clint is out there handing out fliers and following leads, he is not doing ground searches in the fields and creeks etc and if he does not make a statement those searches will stop. If the impression is given that they are only looking for a live Hailey no one is going to spend their time and expenses to do ground searches and I fear Hailey will be lost forever. MOO

A United Front

"Hailey's Angels" End Search Efforts After Uprising at Appreciation Dinner
Monday, February 21 2011

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: February 22, 2011, 11:02:40 AM »

A MUST READ

-snipped

-snipped

DISGUSTING
I wonder if it ever occured to her that EVIDENCE is also being looked for in those fields and creekbeds?  Oh wait...she doesn't care anyway.

Billie Dunn, you have made yourself look ungrateful, mean spirited, uncaring, and some of us think your are a poor excuse for a Mother!  Hailey didn't deserve to have to live the life she did with you and that scum bucket you let shack up in her home!  Oh, by the way, would that be the home you live in for free from her Dad out of the niceness of his heart because you have custody?  You lack the abiliy to feel shame I'm sure...one day you will understand what karma is all about.  I'm sorry your child is missing but I can't find it in my heart to feel anything for you because you didn't even do the simplest Mothering for your child!  You didn't even call her the first night she was supposedly at MB's home.  What real Mom does that...she is only 13!!!!!  Can you tell I'm mad at BD?  I got really mad when she made that Cindy Anthony type of remark to searchers who had been out in the elements day and night about how they must only search for a live Hailey.  I said it earlier but ususally people who scream that statement know the person being searched for is dead.  Do you think that the ones who do this think we are dumb enough to stop looking down for a body because the parent says so?  I always thought that statement was a sure sign of a guilty person because usually a dead body won't be where a live child would be!  If only Clint had the ability a few years back to straighted himself out and get the kids!  In my heart I know he is beating himself up round the clock thinking the same thing.  Oh, I gotta go to work and quit spewing anger.  Sorry Mods and Monkeys.  Y'all have a great day. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: February 22, 2011, 11:21:23 AM »

A UNITED FRONT

Klaaskids Foundation?

Hailey Dunn's Parents Prepare to Hit the Road
Sunday, February 20 2011

Brad Dennis with the Klaaskids Foundation says arrangements are being made for Clint and Billie Dunn to go to Dallas next Sunday.

Dennis says The Dunns would present Hailey's case at rally for missing children.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344406

A Website?

Hailey Dunn's Parents to Travel to Dallas Sunday
Monday, February 21 2011

The parents of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn are preparing to hit the road.

Clint Dunn and Billie Dunn say they plan to speak at a special rally in Dallas for missing and exploited children on Sunday, Feb. 27.

This will be the first time Billie Dunn will travel outside of the Big Country since her daughter went missing on Dec. 27.  She has remained close to her home, leaving only on occasion to be with family members in the Colorado City/Snyder area.

Billie says she and her estranged husband are uniting in the search for their daughter.  The two also plan to launch a website, HopeforHailey.com, this week.

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344666

_____

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: February 22, 2011, 11:24:11 AM »

ITA Capp!

What is MK thinking?  Can't he see and hear what we do whenever Billie talks it is all about preserving her imagine and Shawn's..however it works to just the opposite effect to my thinking.  Billie knows what happened to her daughter..and it is highly unlikely it was kidnapping for sex trafficking involved. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: February 22, 2011, 11:32:26 AM »

Capp

Janet

I don't know how much more thankful he has to be.  He's there nearly every search, hugging them, thanking them.  What is it that he has to do to thank them more?  Put out a full-page ad in the NY times?

He's the ONLY family member constantly thanking searchers...Billie is too busy defending her boyfriend & buying stuff for herself with donation money.   Billie the ungrateful wench is striking out at people because they aren't believing her crap...its really just that simple.
Capp, yes, it really is just that simple.

ITA Capp and Sister...Billie is looking out for number one, herself, and her lover..she could give a crap about Hailey.  If she had cared she would have kicked scummy Shawn to the curb the second she knew Hailey was afraid of him.

And I believe that Clint was close to Hailey and did fully participate in her life.  I also know girls Hailey's age between 11 and say 16 hardly ever confide in their Dad's about things like Shawn giving her the creeps..they confide in the women in their lives..and those women did nothing to remove Shawn nor Hailey from that situation.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.