April 25, 2024, 05:58:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197507 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: February 22, 2011, 11:41:42 AM »

On Sunday at the rally ... will Clint and Billie's presentation disregard all the red flags encompassing the official suspect in the disappearance of their daughter by implying that Hailey may be a victim of human trafficking?

Janet

++++++

http://www.traffick911.com/page/rally

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: February 22, 2011, 11:45:04 AM »

First of all I am NOT bashing Clint. The fact is that although Clint is out there handing out fliers and following leads, he is not doing ground searches in the fields and creeks etc and if he does not make a statement those searches will stop. If the impression is given that they are only looking for a live Hailey no one is going to spend their time and expenses to do ground searches and I fear Hailey will be lost forever. MOO

I agree.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: February 22, 2011, 11:49:56 AM »

Just because Billie says something . . . doesn't make it the truth . . . nor does having whatever she says printed in a newspaper article make it the truth.  If it comes out of her mouth, it is suspect IMO. 
Putting subtitles like "United Front" or "Website?" and bolding it, is someone's opinion, not necessarily the opinion of the writer of the article, just for clarification.
Clint is putting his energy where it belongs . . . trying to find his daughter.  This does not necessarily include making some kind of statement to impress anyone.  Because he doesn't bad mouth his ex or her honeybunch does not mean we know what he is thinking.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: February 22, 2011, 11:59:00 AM »

First of all I am NOT bashing Clint. The fact is that although Clint is out there handing out fliers and following leads, he is not doing ground searches in the fields and creeks etc and if he does not make a statement those searches will stop. If the impression is given that they are only looking for a live Hailey no one is going to spend their time and expenses to do ground searches and I fear Hailey will be lost forever. MOO

One thought about this, what if he did and found something?  I believe that if he did, the evidence would be under suspicion from then on. 

It seems that I remember a case where parents were discouraged to do the actual hunting just for that reason.  Again, just a thought.  I think Clint was less than a stellar father, but I don't want his desire to "do something" to compromise the investigation. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: February 22, 2011, 11:59:10 AM »

4Donks, I hear what you are saying.  I've tried to put myself in his shoes . . . I don't know if I would want to be the one to discover my daughter's body (if such is the case).  I think his presence thanking the searchers is his statement and consequently I don't think the searchers will give up because of him or Billie either.  Having done a search which ended sadly (Sarah Foxwell), I for one can attest you don't go out on a search for the parents or grandparents or whoever, you go for one reason, to find the child.  Part of you hopes you are the one to find them and part of you prays it's not you but the child will be found.  It's a real emotional roller coaster being out in the cold and walking along the bank of ponds and in the woods.  In Sarah's case, neither the parents, the aunt and many others would have received any awards . . . but they loved her and what they were or were not had no influence on the hearts of more than 3,000 who looked for Sarah one Christmas Day.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: February 22, 2011, 12:19:34 PM »

Apparently ... "Hailey Angels" have quit searching.  They do feel unappreciated.  They are discouraged.

4 Donks ... I also believe that a statement from Clint ... a statement undermining Billie's disrespect of those who have done their utmost on behalf of a missing Hailey ... would go a long way.

Janet

+++++

"Hailey's Angels" End Search Efforts After Uprising at Appreciation Dinner
Monday, February 21 2011

Freda Radcliff is one of "Hailey's Angels," a group of six who organized a volunteer appreciation dinner this weekend for search crews combing through the fields for the missing Colorado City teen.

"We weren't appreciated for what we tried to do for them," said Radcliff.

<snipped>

Radcliff and the rest of "Hailey's Angels" say they wish everyone luck, but for now...

"As for our search efforts, we're finished," she said.

After 8-weeks of searching everyday, Radcliff says it's time to get back to their own lives.

While "Hailey's Angels" are no longer searching the area, trained volunteers with national search agencies like Klaaskids, The Laura Recovery Center, and Team Amber will help lead search parties every Friday and Saturday.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344756

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: February 22, 2011, 12:26:06 PM »

On Sunday at the rally ... will Clint and Billie's presentation disregard all the red flags encompassing the official suspect in the disappearance of their daughter by implying that Hailey may be a victim of human trafficking?

Janet

++++++

http://www.traffick911.com/page/rally

when i hear/read the words human trafficking,and hailey dunn,my brain goes back to what clint said,
about not seeing all the video at that hotel, i dont remember LE saying much more than,they lost the scent
if it was her scent, and you would think clint and billie,would come around by now,on SA the POI
even if they think no way he couldnt do something like that,they've had to be studying the reports,ect
and noticed the inconsistency.
1st flag
you go to work and leave in 10min,WTH did he win the lottery,and dont need a job, NOT!

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: February 22, 2011, 12:36:38 PM »

It is my reading of the article the reason they are not searching anymore for now:
BBM
 ::snipping2::
"After 8-weeks of searching everyday, Radcliff says it's time to get back to their own lives."
While "Hailey's Angels" are no longer searching the area, trained volunteers with national search agencies like Klaaskids, The Laura Recovery Center, and Team Amber will help lead search parties every Friday and Saturday.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344756

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: February 22, 2011, 12:44:53 PM »

4Donks, I hear what you are saying.  I've tried to put myself in his shoes . . . I don't know if I would want to be the one to discover my daughter's body (if such is the case).  I think his presence thanking the searchers is his statement and consequently I don't think the searchers will give up because of him or Billie either.  Having done a search which ended sadly (Sarah Foxwell), I for one can attest you don't go out on a search for the parents or grandparents or whoever, you go for one reason, to find the child.  Part of you hopes you are the one to find them and part of you prays it's not you but the child will be found.  It's a real emotional roller coaster being out in the cold and walking along the bank of ponds and in the woods.  In Sarah's case, neither the parents, the aunt and many others would have received any awards . . . but they loved her and what they were or were not had no influence on the hearts of more than 3,000 who looked for Sarah one Christmas Day.
I checked with the local LE regarding the Foxwell search, they did not want the family to go on the actual searches . . . why? . . . because the first thing a loved one would do is run to the child and thus compromise any evidence, etc.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: February 22, 2011, 12:51:17 PM »

I checked with the local LE regarding the Foxwell search, they did not want the family to go on the actual searches . . . why? . . . because the first thing a loved one would do is run to the child and thus compromise any evidence, etc.
Me bad, also wanted to share the local LE said making "statements" without the endorsement of LE is often not a good idea and this too can easily tip off a POI or a suspect.  He said generally people who make statements without the knowledge of LE, particularly at this stage of the investigation, are doing so for self-serving reasons and not to help with the investigation.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: February 22, 2011, 12:59:15 PM »

Hailey's Angels Quit Search For Hailey Dunn
POSTED: 10:32 am CST February 22, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- One of the first groups of volunteers who organized themselves in the search for missing teen Hailey Dunn has called it quits.

The group that called itself Hailey's Angels has withdrawn from searching for Hailey – not because the search has now stretched nearly two months – but because of negative reaction the group has received.

Freda Radcliff, a member of the Hailey's Angels, said the problems is stemming from a dinner for all searchers last Saturday. During the dinner, a video was played but was abruptly turned off after it upset Billie Jean Dunn, Hailey's mother.

Members of Hailey's Angels said their No. 1 goal has always been to find Hailey, but because of the negativity they've faced, the group is now finished.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26952272/detail.html

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: February 22, 2011, 01:02:04 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26952272/detail.html

::snipping2::
Freda Radcliff, a member of the Hailey's Angels, said the problems is stemming from a dinner for all searchers last Saturday. During the dinner, a video was played but was abruptly turned off after it upset Billie Jean Dunn, Hailey's mother.

BBM
Not Clint, BJD!

MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: February 22, 2011, 01:06:36 PM »

I have to state one thing,  Clint may not be "bad mouthing" BD for reasons we are not aware of.  I personally know that in my life, I must tolerate someone who I believe did harm to a deceased loved one, due to the fact that he is has custody of a child I love deeply, that I would have no legal right to see this child, if I expressed my true feelings.  Remember, CD is not the biological father to DD.  He has lost one child, losing the 2nd might be more then he could bear.  As for the searchers that aren't feeling "appreciated", it is my opinion that you shouldn't be searching if you are looking for some type of personal gain.  If every searcher were discouraged due to not getting enough KUDO's from the parent (who may/may not be involved), then most missing children would probably never be found.   Just my opinion! Monkey Devil!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #573 on: February 22, 2011, 01:08:56 PM »

A UNITED FRONT

Klaaskids Foundation?

Hailey Dunn's Parents Prepare to Hit the Road
Sunday, February 20 2011

Brad Dennis with the Klaaskids Foundation says arrangements are being made for Clint and Billie Dunn to go to Dallas next Sunday.

Dennis says The Dunns would present Hailey's case at rally for missing children.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344406

A Website?

Hailey Dunn's Parents to Travel to Dallas Sunday
Monday, February 21 2011

The parents of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn are preparing to hit the road.

Clint Dunn and Billie Dunn say they plan to speak at a special rally in Dallas for missing and exploited children on Sunday, Feb. 27.

This will be the first time Billie Dunn will travel outside of the Big Country since her daughter went missing on Dec. 27.  She has remained close to her home, leaving only on occasion to be with family members in the Colorado City/Snyder area.

Billie says she and her estranged husband are uniting in the search for their daughter.  The two also plan to launch a website, HopeforHailey.com, this week.

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344666

I am thinking this is Brad Dennis' doing.....at least that is my take according to this article and quote from him.

Dennis said he met with Dunn's estranged parents, Billie Jean and Clint Dunn, about ways to keep the momentum going.

"The family needs to show a united front when it comes to the search for their baby girl," Dennis said.

"We are working on a flyer distribution campaign and creating a mailer that will go to all law enforcement agencies in the state of Texas," Dennis said.

He said his group also is working on getting an official online presence that will "beef up the information on her case," that is out there.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/19/record-turn-out-saturday-in-search-for-missing/

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: February 22, 2011, 01:09:59 PM »

I have to state one thing,  Clint may not be "bad mouthing" BD for reasons we are not aware of.  I personally know that in my life, I must tolerate someone who I believe did harm to a deceased loved one, due to the fact that he is has custody of a child I love deeply, that I would have no legal right to see this child, if I expressed my true feelings.  Remember, CD is not the biological father to DD.  He has lost one child, losing the 2nd might be more then he could bear.  As for the searchers that aren't feeling "appreciated", it is my opinion that you shouldn't be searching if you are looking for some type of personal gain.  If every searcher were discouraged due to not getting enough KUDO's from the parent (who may/may not be involved), then most missing children would probably never be found.   Just my opinion! Monkey Devil!
Welcome MOMDET!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: February 22, 2011, 01:14:03 PM »

-snipped

CLINT DUNN, HAILEY`S FATHER: It`s just an uphill battle. I`m a rookie at all this, so I`m just doing what I can, passing out flyers. Every idea I can think of, I`m doing.

GRACE: I understand you physically went out looking, following up on a tip. Where did you go?

CLINT DUNN: I went to Odessa. I had tip, somebody may have seen Hailey, and I went to Odessa, on Midlin (ph) Street and Wall (ph) Street. And I interviewed a lot of people and walked up and down the streets, passing out flyers, talking to everybody. And it turned out to be a girl - - I never found her, but everybody said that she looked much older than 13.

GRACE: So bottom line, Clint Dunn, you`re out there talking to people, following leads, beating the street. You describe yourself as a rookie. Let me tell you something, Mr. Dunn. We`re all rookies when you hear this news. Nobody knows what to do.

-snipped
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/17/ng.01.html

*********************************************************************************************

Hailey Dunn: Father continues exhausting search for missing daughter
Man seeksmissing girl inMidland area

By Victor Cristales
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 15, 2011 at 11 p.m.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/15/father-continues-his-mission-inside-news-of-the/

**********************************************************************************************
-snipped

Clint, Naomi and 'our newborn' searched by walking, going through abandoned buildings. He said that he doesn't have a vehicle, so he walked and did so every day, constantly. He was then asked about Billie searching, in spite of the 2nd host stating that she was not going to allow questions about the family.

Clint said: Billie and Shawn did not search for Hailey. Billie just "sat in her house waiting for her daughter to walk through her door" and they don't "see eye to eye" because she just sits on the couch, comfortable, watching a television program thats why we butted heads so hard.

-snipped
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/clint-dunn-speaks.html

**********************************************************************************************
-snipped

"She's out there, and somebody knows something," said Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, on Friday. He spoke by phone as he drove to El Paso with his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, and their two children. He planned to hand out fliers and talk to the media to bring attention to Hailey's disappearance.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/28/145have-hope/

-snipped

Clint Dunn did make this statement during a search organized by KlassKids and Laura Recovery Center:  But IMO, searching w/your wife and searching w/gads of searchers sets the tone for a different type of atmosphere.  He was already overwhelmed by the number of people that were there and I'm sure he was told in a round about way ... "just think Clint, just think if you found her"  He may have been running on pure adreneline before this search and maybe now he felt he would help from the sidelines for this one day and spend his time dedicated to thanking the people who gave up their time to help him.

Neither Billie Jean Dunn nor Clint Dunn joined in the search efforts. "I would not want to be there if she was found," Clint Dunn said.

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:1345279927&isRss=true

******************************************************************************************

Hailey Dunn case: Clint Dunn rejoins search for missing teen daughter
http://www.examiner.com/hailey-dunn-in-sioux-city

*********************************************************************************************

STARK CONTRAST

-snipped

"I'm so envious when I see mothers with their daughters in stores, or during the searches," Dunn said from her living room Wednesday afternoon. "I've learned how lucky I am to be a mother."

Dunn said she rarely leaves the house.

"In the back of my mind, I think she could be at the house," she said.  WTH?    "I know it's good for me to leave the house, but I just don't."  Unless I want to go buy a new TV
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/feb/05/hailey-dunn-search-for-girl-changes-a-city/

My thoughts:  Maybe Clint has realized the number of searchers are dwindling due to PillBillie and Asskins so he is now trying this "united front" BS as a suggestion from KlassKids or another organization with resources just to keep Haileys face and story in the public.

-snipped

"I don't want the public to forget about Hailey's search because someone's got her, I don't want no one to forget that," Hailey's Father, Clint Dunn, said

-snipped
"Were gonna keep it going, it's only going to keep getting bigger. I'm gonna make sure of that, I'm not gonna quit searching. I'm doing everything I can and make it bigger until she is found," Dunn said. -snipped

Clint says he will be as active as he can in Hailey's rescue efforts. -snipped

-snipped
And no matter how long it takes, Clint has no plans to let things fall by the way side.

"I'm not giving up, I have dedicated my life, this is all we are doing. I will do this for the rest of my life until I find my daughter," Dunn said. -snipped

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13819238

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: February 22, 2011, 01:17:57 PM »

-snipped

CLINT DUNN, HAILEY`S FATHER: It`s just an uphill battle. I`m a rookie at all this, so I`m just doing what I can, passing out flyers. Every idea I can think of, I`m doing.

GRACE: I understand you physically went out looking, following up on a tip. Where did you go?

CLINT DUNN: I went to Odessa. I had tip, somebody may have seen Hailey, and I went to Odessa, on Midlin (ph) Street and Wall (ph) Street. And I interviewed a lot of people and walked up and down the streets, passing out flyers, talking to everybody. And it turned out to be a girl - - I never found her, but everybody said that she looked much older than 13.

GRACE: So bottom line, Clint Dunn, you`re out there talking to people, following leads, beating the street. You describe yourself as a rookie. Let me tell you something, Mr. Dunn. We`re all rookies when you hear this news. Nobody knows what to do.

-snipped
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/17/ng.01.html

Hailey Dunn: Father continues exhausting search for missing daughter
Man seeksmissing girl inMidland area

By Victor Cristales
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 15, 2011 at 11 p.m.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/15/father-continues-his-mission-inside-news-of-the/
-snipped

Clint, Naomi and 'our newborn' searched by walking, going through abandoned buildings. He said that he doesn't have a vehicle, so he walked and did so every day, constantly. He was then asked about Billie searching, in spite of the 2nd host stating that she was not going to allow questions about the family.

Clint said: Billie and Shawn did not search for Hailey. Billie just "sat in her house waiting for her daughter to walk through her door" and they don't "see eye to eye" because she just sits on the couch, comfortable, watching a television program thats why we butted heads so hard.

-snipped
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/clint-dunn-speaks.html
-snipped

"She's out there, and somebody knows something," said Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, on Friday. He spoke by phone as he drove to El Paso with his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, and their two children. He planned to hand out fliers and talk to the media to bring attention to Hailey's disappearance.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/28/145have-hope/

-snipped

Clint Dunn did make this statement during a search organized by KlassKids and Laura Recovery Center:  But IMO, searching w/your wife and searching w/gads of searchers sets the tone for a different type of atmosphere.  He was already overwhelmed by the number of people that were there and I'm sure he was told in a round about way ... "just think Clint, just think if you found her"  He may have been running on pure adreneline before this search and maybe now he felt he would help from the sidelines for this one day and spend his time dedicated to thanking the people who gave up their time to help him.

Neither Billie Jean Dunn nor Clint Dunn joined in the search efforts. "I would not want to be there if she was found," Clint Dunn said.

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:1345279927&isRss=true
******************************************************************************************

Hailey Dunn case: Clint Dunn rejoins search for missing teen daughter
http://www.examiner.com/hailey-dunn-in-sioux-city

STARK CONTRAST

-snipped

"I'm so envious when I see mothers with their daughters in stores, or during the searches," Dunn said from her living room Wednesday afternoon. "I've learned how lucky I am to be a mother."

Dunn said she rarely leaves the house.

"In the back of my mind, I think she could be at the house," she said.  WTH?    "I know it's good for me to leave the house, but I just don't."  Unless I want to go buy a new TV
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/feb/05/hailey-dunn-search-for-girl-changes-a-city/

My thoughts:  Maybe Clint has realized the number of searchers are dwindling due to PillBillie and Asskins so he is now trying this "united front" BS as a suggestion from KlassKids or another organization with resources just to keep Haileys face and story in the public.

-snipped

"I don't want the public to forget about Hailey's search because someone's got her, I don't want no one to forget that," Hailey's Father, Clint Dunn, said

-snipped
"Were gonna keep it going, it's only going to keep getting bigger. I'm gonna make sure of that, I'm not gonna quit searching. I'm doing everything I can and make it bigger until she is found," Dunn said. -snipped

Clint says he will be as active as he can in Hailey's rescue efforts. -snipped

-snipped
And no matter how long it takes, Clint has no plans to let things fall by the way side.

"I'm not giving up, I have dedicated my life, this is all we are doing. I will do this for the rest of my life until I find my daughter," Dunn said. -snipped

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13819238

Good post, invision.  Thank you.
Islandmonkey, thanks for the additional article
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/19/record-turn-out-saturday-in-search-for-missing/

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: February 22, 2011, 01:18:45 PM »

Capp

If Clint is not forthcoming with a statement of appreciation for the efforts of "Hailey's angels" ... a statement challenging Billie's ungrateful words ...

Janet

I don't know how much more thankful he has to be.  He's there nearly every search, hugging them, thanking them.  What is it that he has to do to thank them more?  Put out a full-page ad in the NY times?

He's the ONLY family member constantly thanking searchers...Billie is too busy defending her boyfriend & buying stuff for herself with donation money.   Billie the ungrateful wench is striking out at people because they aren't believing her crap...its really just that simple.
Capp, yes, it really is just that simple.

ITA Capp and Sister...Billie is looking out for number one, herself, and her lover..she could give a crap about Hailey.  If she had cared she would have kicked scummy Shawn to the curb the second she knew Hailey was afraid of him.

And I believe that Clint was close to Hailey and did fully participate in her life.  I also know girls Hailey's age between 11 and say 16 hardly ever confide in their Dad's about things like Shawn giving her the creeps..they confide in the women in their lives..and those women did nothing to remove Shawn nor Hailey from that situation.

Billie is indeed looking out for herself & her lover.   There isnt a mother on earth with half a brain and/or heart that would keep a scum in her family's life after making a comment that her 13 year old daughter was promiscuous much less exhibited a trend of violent behavior.   I find it deplorable for any mother to continue a relationship if any or all of her children could not stand him or had any fear of him whatsoever.  For those that wish to use a bunch of psycho babble claiming it is a twisted love are only offering a poor excuse, its not an acceptable explanation considering that person would have to be void of all other consideration 24/7.   I know THIS mother would have kicked him to the curb with missing teeth and a permanently bruised manhood!   What is she doing now....she's blasting those that are out in the trenches searching for Hailey & defending her boyfriend, to me she doesnt want anyone to find out what happened to Hailey & that is as obvious as it was when Cindy Anthony blasted thousands of searchers & bloggers for investigating what happened to Caylee or how Cindy kicked out TES (Tim Miller) because he came to the conclusion that they had to search for a deceased Caylee and not just a live Caylee given the facts of the case (needless to say he didnt quit on her word).   Billie since day one has been deflecting and concealing.

While Clint may have not been father of the year, it does not take away from the fact that he is solely looking to find his missing daughter.  He didnt come forward on his own to tell the world about his past nor face the music for same because he's hiding it...its more than I can say for that wench of a mother.  From what we have all witnessed he stood with Billie, he had dispute with Billie, he is now attempting to stand with her again but that does not mean that he trusts her or Shawn completely nor does it mean that he has totally ignored the fact that Shawn is the ONLY suspect in this case.   From what we have seen he has considered that & every other possibility pursuing those in the hopes that his child's mother & boyfriend are not responsible for something horrid....why is that so difficult to comprehend?

To your last point about young teen girls not discussing uncomfortable feelings about a man with another man much less their father is valid.  The initial reaction is embarrassment and shame, wondering if they did anything wrong to cause it, its a phenomenon that didnt begin or end with Hailey's situation but has affected millions of females over decades of time.   Regardless, the grandmother, aunt had a duty to tell Clint, if Clint was fully aware of that aspect and didnt act on it in a pro active way than I have to find major fault with him there.

Clint doesnt have to valid his gratitude, he already has.   Clint shouldnt have to convince people to search for his daughter after Billie rips them, they should know Clint appreciates everything they have done & continues to do so.   The only one that needs to reconsider their behavior in that situation is Billie, but she wont because her goal is to distract people from finding out what happened to Hailey.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: February 22, 2011, 01:24:49 PM »

Oh yeah ... and then there was this little gem of a statement ....   "I feel like I’m a wonderful mom. Although I lost my daughter, I did the best I could and I will continue to do so.”

Define Lost Billie?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329907

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: February 22, 2011, 01:37:43 PM »

Just a thought...maybe she got back a hefty refund from her taxes this year and got the tv.  Then I thought, single with 2 children would get her a good return but if she had all that money why put the tv on layaway?  She prolly put up her refund so she and hunneybunz could buy many nights in motels and a lot of party favors!  Hint, hint!  She isn't down with searchers looking for a dead Hailey, they should only be looking for a live Hailey, sound familiar, a la Cindy Anthony?  Seems to me that when parents start yelling to people dedicating their free time searching for a child they don't know about how and what they should search for that usually the parent knows the child is already dead.  Just don't understand this woman!  Well, I do but she is beyond belief.  I would like her locked up just cause I don't like her!  lol  Just a joke, don't get mad please!

You know, I don't even care if it was her own money - surely she could put that into something else other than a t.v., right? Heck put it into searching for a living Hailey - it's going to get pricey over time (because I feel they're not likely to find a living Hailey at this point).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.