April 16, 2024, 12:06:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197261 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2011, 09:39:27 PM »

There is no doubt in my mind that Shawn Adkins is involved in the demise and disappearance of of Hailey Dunn.  I contend that Shawn did not consider the details ... details such as jacket and shoes when he disposed of Hailey's body.

However ... if Billie was involved in the cover-up ... I believe that at the very least a jacket and tennis shoes would have been missing to support the sleep-over alibi.  The weather was VERY cold.  A short sleeved T shirt and flip-flops would not have sufficed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2011, 09:46:49 PM »

Excellent post IM...ya know Shawn said in his interview the other day that he did not speak to anyone at work the day he claims he quit (how did he turn in his equipment then?) but lied to Billie that he got fired.   Huge contradiction in their story there.

I think Billie is used to being manipulative but she's way far from bright.   I think she uses men like some of the other women in her family, for a meal ticket.   I also think she resents that she was a teen mom & has been acting out because she wants to get back what she voluntarily gave up doing the deed & then not learning from that either.  As soon as Shawn came into the picture after she met him online, goodbye Clint as he served his purpose & she moved on to the next guy, she should have had a hint that he was a psycho but in addition to all her poor judgment she's got the brain & heart of a rock!   She's lying, no doubt about it...to what extent the reasons is remains to be discovered but it will & the only one getting fooled by that is herself.

lexicoe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2011, 09:50:26 PM »

Islandgirl, a couple of the things you pointed out jumped out at me....

"DUNN: He doesn`t have a cell phone."

Oh really? So the one the police took and he deleted the calls from was make-believe?

" I want to know who she talked to on the phone, it`s very important to me if she was on that phone and they`re not saying that anybody is an accountable witness it seems that has seen her on Monday..."

You're dead on there. She would have seen exactly who Hailey talked to on her cell phone when she saw the 2:16 text. And funny how she dismisses these witnesses here but trots them all out in her timeline and has mentioned the witness who allegedly saw her, MB and an unknown boy several times recently.

"BILLIE: No, Tuesday when I got home, when I realized she didn`t spend the night at Mary Beth`s, I came straight home, my sister-in-law gave me a ride. And then Shawn met me here."

Funny, because in other interviews she said she didn't talk to Shawn until he got home from work that night--which was after her visit to the police station and their visit to her house.

"When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that.
Last edited by czgtz; 01-03-2011 at 08:13 PM"

This is what she also said in her early NG interviews because I remember thinking it was kind of odd he hadn't told her before he picked her up that day. Maybe the switch could be trying to cover for at least one of the calls to her that Shawn tried deleting from that day?

IMO, Shawn was so obsessed with the Michael Myers' movies that I would see if there were any locations that mimic where that Jason  character disposed of a body.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2011, 09:52:23 PM »

Tamiko/Janet>>

What do you make of this? Does the S.O mean what I think it does?

View Profile

Re: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 -
« Reply #946 on: February 11, 2011, 04:54:17 PM »

Was this posted yet?? I don't know allot about Patricia/Trish as I haven't been around much lately.

<snipped>
http://www.sansabanews.com/news/article/35828

SS County Sheriff's Office Jail Log

All persons are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
October 28, 2010 • 0 comments • Post a comment

10/13/2010
- Trichel, Patricia Wrt. - Taylor Co - S.O.

10/15/2010http://
Cartfly, I'm not Janet, but I believe the S.O. stands for Sheriff's Office.

Thank goodness.  I thought it stood for Sex Offender.  Is that what you thought cartfly?

Thanks for clarifying joesamas mama.

Janet
YVW, Janet, I thought the same, then I read another name and DPS was listed. That's when I figured it didn't mean sex offender. Have a good night with your guests.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2011, 10:03:45 PM »

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!  There is no "Hailey was last seen wearing" on her AMW poster .... Has there been any physical description of what she was wearing?  None that I have seen ... surely Shawn should know ... HE WAS THE LAST ONE TO SEE HER ... But yet Billie knows she was wearing flip flops???   WHERE IS HAILEY BILLIE AND SHAWN????

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=76136

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2011, 10:09:01 PM »

There is no doubt in my mind that Shawn Adkins is involved in the demise and disappearance of of Hailey Dunn.  I contend that Shawn did not consider the details ... details such as jacket and shoes when he disposed of Hailey's body.

However ... if Billie was involved in the cover-up ... I believe that at the very least a jacket and tennis shoes would have been missing to support the sleep-over alibi.  The weather was VERY cold.  A short sleeved T shirt and flip-flops would not have sufficed.

Janet

Why should she concern herself with that, the rest of the world would have no way of knowing what Hailey's wardrobe consisted of so they would have no way of knowing what was actually missing or not.   Even kids with a relatively low income can have several pairs of shoes & a few jackets, whose to know otherwise?

Ive had a few occasions when children showed up to my house & ended up sleeping over with no change of clothes or pj's, my daughter had plenty despite my single mother status for much of their school years & always ended up letting them borrow her stuff as I washed what was on their backs that night so they could return her stuff to her before they left.   Those occasions were rare because sleepovers were planned in advance with parental consent to me personally & they brought an overnight bag.  Something else that was regularly done by me, if I was not sure a parent knew their child was at my house I called them even if it was just to stay for dinner much less sleep over & trust me I had dozens over the years, shoot I was called mom by so many I practically forgot what my actual name was, lol.   If my children made plans to go to someone else's house I always talked to a parent before they even left the door...NEVER EVER has either of my children been at someone else's home without asking me personally & if anyone had ever told me one of them said they were going somewhere (which never happened) I would have called that home or showed up at that door the minute I was told that, not the dang next day!     I dont give Billie that much credit to think that far in advance or care, no her focus was on getting high & screwing her psycho boyfriend.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2011, 10:11:24 PM »

No "last seen wearing" ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2011, 10:14:17 PM »

AMW Case
Hailey Darlene Dunn

<snipped>

Police say Hailey Darlene Dunn is a student and cheerleader at Colorado City Middle School. They say the 13-year-old girl was last seen wearing navy blue sweatpants, a short-sleeved light-colored T-shirt, flip flops and red hoop earrings. They say Hailey’s upper left ear is also pierced, and she stands at 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 120 pounds. She has hazel eyes and light brown hair with blond highlights.

<snipped>

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=76136

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2011, 10:15:10 PM »

oookkk  ... nevermind  ... found one ... BUT ... she was last seen wearing PINK AND WHITE TENNIS SHOES ....

OK BILLIE AND SHAWN ... WHERE IS HAILEY?????

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2011, 10:15:35 PM »

No "last seen wearing" ...

NOPE, and Shawn should have been able to provide that information, at least in part.  Even a guy would have had some recall as to what she was wearing.   Id like to know just how much LE pressed him on this issue because it doesnt seem evidenced by the bulletins.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2011, 10:16:12 PM »

oookkk  ... nevermind  ... found one ... BUT ... she was last seen wearing PINK AND WHITE TENNIS SHOES ....

but yet its flip flops...why am I not shocked

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2011, 10:18:43 PM »

WOW.....I totally missed this little nugget, I wonder WTH she was living???

TT (5:04) Now in the 911 call, one of them that was released, Billie said that you were going to go to her house and that she wanted an officer there because she didn't trust you to be in her house when Dxxxx was there, so if she's not trusting, there has to be a reason. Why wouldn't she want you there when she's not there?
SA (5:19) Dxxxx wasn't there. She didn't want me going over there to get my stuff without her there. I was just wanting to pick up some of my belongings , so that's why she didn't want me over there. She was afraid I would take something that I wasn't supposed to. So...
TT ( 5:38) What else can you tell me about those 911 calls? You said that Billie was gonna kill herself, tell me just a little more about those.
SA (5:44) Yeah, Billie and I were having problems. That was that same day I do believe and we were just having problems and , you know, I just felt like Billie was gonna harm herself. And I just felt obligated to call the police and let them know. Maybe do a welfare check cuz I was worried about her.
TT (6:06) Is that a common thing in the house?
SA (6:08) No. That was jut the worst of the worst right there. Billie, uh,she wasn't living at her house at the time. You know, we were just going through a lot of hardships.

from the interview on KTAB

no link as I snatched it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2011, 10:19:01 PM »

Another thing, I dont know about the rest of the ladies here but if my husband, much less boyfriend told me daughter was going to a particular friend's house for a sleepover & go to find out that plan had never been made...that man might as well bend over and kiss his @$$ goodbye because I would have wigged & then proceeded to throw him to the curb!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2011, 10:20:04 PM »

Made it bigger ... Look at the date ... December 27, 2010  ???????

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2011, 10:20:40 PM »

AMW Case
Hailey Darlene Dunn

<snipped>

Police say Hailey Darlene Dunn is a student and cheerleader at Colorado City Middle School. They say the 13-year-old girl was last seen wearing navy blue sweatpants, a short-sleeved light-colored T-shirt, flip flops and red hoop earrings. They say Hailey’s upper left ear is also pierced, and she stands at 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 120 pounds. She has hazel eyes and light brown hair with blond highlights.

<snipped>

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=76136

Even this is a contradiction

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2011, 10:21:51 PM »

Excellent post IM...ya know Shawn said in his interview the other day that he did not speak to anyone at work the day he claims he quit (how did he turn in his equipment then?) but lied to Billie that he got fired.   Huge contradiction in their story there.

I think Billie is used to being manipulative but she's way far from bright.   I think she uses men like some of the other women in her family, for a meal ticket.   I also think she resents that she was a teen mom & has been acting out because she wants to get back what she voluntarily gave up doing the deed & then not learning from that either.  As soon as Shawn came into the picture after she met him online, goodbye Clint as he served his purpose & she moved on to the next guy, she should have had a hint that he was a psycho but in addition to all her poor judgment she's got the brain & heart of a rock!   She's lying, no doubt about it...to what extent the reasons is remains to be discovered but it will & the only one getting fooled by that is herself.

Also how do you quit when you don't even speak to one person? They are so full of contradictions that it is really easier to find anything that hasn't been contradicted at this point.

I agree about the resentment issue and posted that wayyyy back, I think she feels like she lost her youth and all the fun, party yrs so she was d@mn well going to make it up whether or not her daughter was terrified, remember she tols her " you don't have to like him, but you have to respect him".......no wonder she wanted to live with her dad or anyone else.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2011, 10:22:27 PM »

Made it bigger ... Look at the date ... December 27, 2010  ???????

Good catch, but who made it?  She was reported missing 12/28 so are they using the day she reportedly went to MB's instead of when she was reported missing?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2011, 10:25:00 PM »

If Billie had been involved in the actual coverup ... I do not think she would have revealed to authorities that she found the tennis shoes.  Consider the weather ... without shoes or jacket ... the implication is that Hailey did not leave that home alive.

IMO

Janet

+++++

Tennis Shoes

Efforts continue to find Hailey Dunn
Posted January 5, 2011 - 10:43am

“She didn’t take any shoes or boots,” Dunn said. Originally, she thought Hailey was wearing tennis shoes but discovered them in her daughter’s room. “It was cold and she was wearing flip flops. It’s what scares me the most.”

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/efforts-continue-find-hailey-dunn

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2011, 10:25:07 PM »

Also how do you quit when you don't even speak to one person? They are so full of contradictions that it is really easier to find anything that hasn't been contradicted at this point.

I agree about the resentment issue and posted that wayyyy back, I think she feels like she lost her youth and all the fun, party yrs so she was d@mn well going to make it up whether or not her daughter was terrified, remember she tols her " you don't have to like him, but you have to respect him".......no wonder she wanted to live with her dad or anyone else.

Aint that the truth!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2011, 10:25:11 PM »

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!  There is no "Hailey was last seen wearing" on her AMW poster .... Has there been any physical description of what she was wearing?  None that I have seen ... surely Shawn should know ... HE WAS THE LAST ONE TO SEE HER ... But yet Billie knows she was wearing flip flops???   WHERE IS HAILEY BILLIE AND SHAWN????

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=76136

Crazy isn't it, Billie is pretty sure of what she was wearing yet she wasn't even sure she saw her Monday morning when pressed she told NG that the last CERTAIN time she saw her was Sunday night so how on earth could she know WTH she was wearing? Also CZ her bestest friend posted about the flip - flops and no jacket and wasn't that concerned because according to her it was unseasonably warm........yet that scared Billie more than anything was that it was cold and she had flip flops and no jacket.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.