March 28, 2024, 11:48:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 196818 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: February 22, 2011, 11:20:38 PM »

Thanks Titch

Good Night All

Janet
8:00 PM PT

You're welcome & sweet dreams.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #661 on: February 23, 2011, 12:00:22 AM »

http://www.411.com/dir/colorado-city-tx/garcia/cecilia

Cecilia C Garcia
1805 Colorado St
Colorado City, TX 79512-3425
Associated people: Charles A Brown

Who is Charles A Brown?
I
I haven't come across that name (Charles Brown) while sleuthing CG. Maybe that is the guy that was rumored to live behind her on her property.
I did find two obituaries for family members of CG and found on ancestry.com that CG's full name is Guadalupe Cecilia Diaz Garcia. I can post the obituaries if anyone thinks it is important. I just didn't post it because there didn't seem to be allot of interest here in sleuthing CG.

Go ahead & post the obits. I actually found 2 addresses that Cecilia owns. The thing with the 411 search is that the associates listed are people that have lived at that residence during the same time as the person you are searching, so at one point this dude Charles A Brown lived there...but who is he? Maybe it's not even significant. I'm just trying to be thorough.
Thanks Titch, I didn't know that about 411 search engine. an angelic monkey
Here are two obits. The first one is CG's father, the 2nd is CG's brother. It appears they have been in the Colorado City area for many years. Also MB's father, is named Rudy Garcia according to ancestry.com.

Ernesto Vidarre Diaz

COLORADO CITY - Ernesto Vidarre Diaz, 71, died Wednesday, Nov 4, 2000, in an Abilene local hospital. Services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Ann's Catholic Church. Burial will follow in the Mitchell County Cemetery, under the direction of Kiker-Seale Funeral Home.

Mr. Diaz was a son of Antonio and Maria Diaz. He married Celia Diaz and was been a lifelong resident of Colorado City. He retired from the county after working at the sanitary landfill for many years.

Survivors include his wife, Celia Diaz of Colorado City; three daughters, Cecilia Diaz Garcia, Delia Diaz, and Alice Diaz all of Colorado City; six sons, Frank Diaz of Sweetwater, Freddie Diaz of Abilene, Ernest Diaz, Jr., Bobby Diaz, and Eddie Diaz all of Colorado City, and Sunny Diaz of Houston; two sisters Josie Guiterez of Grand Prarie, and Aurora Lujan of Arizona; two brothers, Ramon Diaz of Midland, and Lalo Diaz of Arizona.

http://web.reporternews.com/1998/2000/obits/1103.html

Mr. Fernando "Freddy" Diaz
COLORADO CITY-- Mr. Fernando "Freddy" Diaz, 44, died Sunday, March 10, 2002 in an Abilene hospital. Funeral services are 10:00 a.m. Thursday at St. Ann's Catholic Church with Father David Espitia officiating, burial will follow in the Mitchell County Cemetery under the direction of Kiker-Seale Funeral Home.

Mr. Diaz was born on April 25, 1957 in Loraine to Ernesto and Celia Diaz. He was a construction worker, a member of St. Ann's Catholic Church and a life long Mitchell County resident.

He is survived by his mother, Celia Diaz of Colorado City; one son, Billy Diaz of Colorado City; one daughter, Sandy Diaz of Colorado City; one grandchild; three sisters, Cecilia Garcia, Alice Diaz and Delia Diaz all of Colorado City; six brothers, Frank Diaz of Sweetwater, Ernest Diaz, Jr. of Colorado City, Bobby Diaz of Colorado City, Eddy Diaz of Colorado City, and Sunny Diaz of Houston. He was preceded in death by father, Ernesto Diaz and one brother, Joe Diaz.

http://www.texnews.com/1998/2002/obits/0313.html

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: February 23, 2011, 12:10:08 AM »

http://www.411.com/dir/colorado-city-tx/garcia/cecilia

Cecilia C Garcia
1805 Colorado St
Colorado City, TX 79512-3425
Associated people: Charles A Brown

Who is Charles A Brown?
I
I haven't come across that name (Charles Brown) while sleuthing CG. Maybe that is the guy that was rumored to live behind her on her property.
I did find two obituaries for family members of CG and found on ancestry.com that CG's full name is Guadalupe Cecilia Diaz Garcia. I can post the obituaries if anyone thinks it is important. I just didn't post it because there didn't seem to be allot of interest here in sleuthing CG.

Interesting that the name Charles pops up.  Remember the NG show when BD said the neighbor that saw Hailey in the backyard that day was named "Dennis or Charles?"  I am trying to find the transcript but so tired Smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #663 on: February 23, 2011, 01:50:22 AM »

I just broke down and cried like a baby watching this video.... I apologize for anyone that doesn't have FB as it appears that is the only way to see it.....someone should video the video to embed. This search at the landfill IMO was based on some type of credible evidence or a tip.

God Bless You Hailey an angelic monkey

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150168276176393&oid=141796342544494

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: February 23, 2011, 02:36:04 AM »

I just broke down and cried like a baby watching this video.... I apologize for anyone that doesn't have FB as it appears that is the only way to see it.....someone should video the video to embed. This search at the landfill IMO was based on some type of credible evidence or a tip.

Awwww Islandmonkey!  /hugs!!!!!!  I know, right?  I am heartbroken and disgusted that it has come down to this.  Yes, it's ugly - and it should never have been an option or possibility.  Whether or not anyone likes it, this is what this has come down to.... and I'm just sick about it.  It really nails it home how desperate and serious this situation.  The drama means nothing when you watch that video.  Nothing.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: February 23, 2011, 02:54:02 AM »

-snipped from Janet's post above

In my opinion ... Billie's disrespect towards searchers last night and ... Clint's failure to challenge Billie's disrespect with a statement of appreciation ... speaks volumes.

It may speak volumes to you but I for one do not feel that Clint need to "challenge" Billie on any words she speaks.  She is a grown ass woman... nor do I feel it's his place to speak for her, defend her or "clear things up for her" ...  She's hanging herself, he's just letting the rope get tighter!  Clint in my opinion, is just keepin on, keepin on ... in spite of.

It does Hailey NO GOOD for him to challenge her mother in the publics eye ... he will run the risk of losing the respect of more than just a few bloggers.  There is Hailey AND David as well as their extended family to be considered at this point.  When Billie goes to jail, Clint may want to continue a relationship w/David.

It doesn't speak volumes to me either. "Clint's failure to challenge Billie's disrespect with a statement of appreciation ... speaks volumes." What does it say to you?

I have seen video of Clint embracing the volunteers and that spoke a lot to me.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: February 23, 2011, 06:13:33 AM »

Hailey Dunn Search In Big Spring 2/22/11 UPDATE: 5:20PM

CBS 7 News Staff
2/22/11

(Big Spring)- Big Spring Police and Law Enforcement from around West Texas have concluded a search at the landfill in Big Spring.
 ::snipping2::
CBS 7 also spoke to Billie Dunn, Hailey's Mother, and she says she didn't even know that they were at the landfill until later in the morning.

She says she also hasn't heard whether anything was found at the site.

Okay, let's review:   Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm fails a poly, continues to lie, criticizes LE continuously, blasts searchers, spends more time defending her boyfriend who is the ONLY suspect in her daughter's disappearance and yet she expects LE to keep her in the loop of their investigation...yea okay 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: February 23, 2011, 07:22:15 AM »

Hailey Dunn Search In Big Spring 2/22/11 UPDATE: 5:20PM

CBS 7 News Staff
2/22/11

(Big Spring)- Big Spring Police and Law Enforcement from around West Texas have concluded a search at the landfill in Big Spring.
CBS 7 also spoke to Billie Dunn, Hailey's Mother, and she says she didn't even know that they were at the landfill until later in the morning.

She says she also hasn't heard whether anything was found at the site.

Okay, let's review:   Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm fails a poly, continues to lie, criticizes LE continuously, blasts searchers, spends more time defending her boyfriend who is the ONLY suspect in her daughter's disappearance and yet she expects LE to keep her in the loop of their investigation...yea okay 

yes!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: February 23, 2011, 07:44:37 AM »

Live in druggie immature weirdo boyfriend (Shawn) who likes creepy masks and makes creepy videos/movies (all dressed up for the fantasy) where he does drugs...then he moves in with older needy divorced female (Billie Jean) who makes copies from work of heinous crimes has teenage daughter and Hailey goes missing on the morning after older needy divorced female has admittedly just purchased drugs and last saw her daughter in bed when she peeked into her room, left for work and as far as she knows has gone to a sleepover at a friends house per the boyfriend (who has previously threatened BD) . He goes in to work for 10 min..makes an abrupt exit and his whereabouts for the afternoon are in question in regards to where he was and when, his statements do not jive and B jean Dunn defends him and sits on her arse watching Tv...   

I am sure I left a lot out

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: February 23, 2011, 11:41:10 AM »

Hailey Dunn Latest: Searchers Find Nothing in Big Spring 2/22/11

Shannon Murray
CBS 7 News
smurray@cbs7.com
February 22, 2011

Big Spring, Texas - It’s been almost two months since Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn was last seen and as time passes her family and law enforcement are doing everything they can to keep hope alive.

Big Spring Police, along with law enforcement from the surrounding area spent the day in Big Spring searching a landfill for any sign of Hailey.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23990

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: February 23, 2011, 11:50:53 AM »

I just went to Marc's site & I noticed that he doesn't have a link to Polaris Project. I wonder why? Klaas Kids Foundation has been around for many many years now, but Polaris Project was started several years ago to spread awareness of Human Trafficking. IMO, Marc should have this link on his page. I am a member of the Polaris Project, it's a very worthy cause.

http://www.polarisproject.org/

Hey Titch,
Is the polarisproject on facebook? If it is, send Marc a link. He is on facebook.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: February 23, 2011, 12:01:21 PM »

Is there a financial incentive for the Klaaskids' Foundation to encourage the theory that Clint and Billie appear to further ... the theory that implies that Hailey is still alive.

When I consider Billy and Clints participation in rally this Sunday ... could there be a money trail that benefits all?

Rally Donations - Klaas Foundation - Clint and Billie

Janet

++++++

Record turnout Saturday in search for missing Colorado City teen
By Celinda Emison
Published Saturday, February 19, 2011

<snipped>

Dennis said he met with Dunn's estranged parents, Billie Jean and Clint Dunn, about ways to keep the momentum going.

"The family needs to show a united front when it comes to the search for their baby girl," Dennis said.

"We are working on a flyer distribution campaign and creating a mailer that will go to all law enforcement agencies in the state of Texas," Dennis said.

He said his group also is working on getting an official online presence that will "beef up the information on her case," that is out there.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/19/record-turn-out-saturday-in-search-for-missing/

Hi Janet,
I don't know what is going on in Texas as SAR members are not allowed to speak about ANYTHING related to these cases. I will tell you this, Klaas kids is a VERY respectable organization. I had the priviledge of attending a SAR class taught by Brad Dennis. He flew out from Florida to train SAR members for Carrie, Amber Dubois mother. Brad Dennis is one of the most dedicated people I have ever met and just an all around good guy. Team Amber Rescue and Klaas kids as well as Laura Recovery are all closely related and they are all incredibly awesome people! Carrie McGonigle put together a dinner for Team Amber Rescue, of which I was a part of. Carrie worked long and hard on this dinner and had a huge turnout. The money donated for the dinner tickets, auction items etc were for Team Amber Rescue. Much of the money was used so that Team Amber Rescue could afford to go to Texas and look for Hailey. Carrie said in an interview that Hailey reminds her of her dear Amber. Whatever is going on with regards to the trafficking event, I am sure that Klaas kids et all, know exactly what they are doing. You will never meet a more dedicated group of people. I am proud to call many members of Team Amber Rescue my friends.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: February 23, 2011, 12:25:07 PM »

not sure this is the whole vid,i think it is,down pg 3rd 4th post
http://www.facebook.com/find.hailey.dunn

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: February 23, 2011, 01:23:42 PM »

Thank for sending it to me.  I've put it in Flickr so those without Facebook can view it:

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: February 23, 2011, 01:34:23 PM »

YW
isnt this the 2nd search of the landfill,wonder where company trash goes
and those dumpster bins for construction go

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
bamagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: February 23, 2011, 01:39:07 PM »

I am answering in regards to the question if BD was at the search sites this weekend.  She was at the center but not happy about it one little bit.  She was begrudgingly there.  She seems to have to force herself to talk to people and was even worse about hugging folks.  I think the only reason she came out was because of Klaas Kids and Laura Recovery.  She surely did NOT want to be there because her actions spoke so much louder than her words.

Welcome Bamagirl and thank you for the information.

Welcome back Bamagirl....were you there?   I'm curious because I saw a comment on FB that matches up to this description, neither being favorable.
Sorry it took ma a while to get back.  No I wasn't there but am in close contact with someone who was.  It also matches up with a family member source I have.  Not from BD's family mind you.  T
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: February 23, 2011, 01:52:47 PM »

I am answering in regards to the question if BD was at the search sites this weekend.  She was at the center but not happy about it one little bit.  She was begrudgingly there.  She seems to have to force herself to talk to people and was even worse about hugging folks.  I think the only reason she came out was because of Klaas Kids and Laura Recovery.  She surely did NOT want to be there because her actions spoke so much louder than her words.

Welcome Bamagirl and thank you for the information.

Welcome back Bamagirl....were you there?   I'm curious because I saw a comment on FB that matches up to this description, neither being favorable.
Sorry it took ma a while to get back.  No I wasn't there but am in close contact with someone who was.  It also matches up with a family member source I have.  Not from BD's family mind you.  T

Tks so much for answering.  Billie has left no doubt now.

bamagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: February 23, 2011, 01:52:49 PM »

Just wanted to pass this along too.  Clint's mom and aunt are scheduled to speak.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/24/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-hailey-dunns-grandma-and-aunt-livemisisng-laurie-partridge-family?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d6541d592575819%2C0 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: February 23, 2011, 01:56:39 PM »

Tks, Ill be sure to give this a listen as I am very curious to hear what they both have to say, there are a few things in my mind that they need to expound upon...#1 on the list would be what they did or didnt do in response to Hailey's fear of Shawn that she reportedly expressed to them.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: February 23, 2011, 02:14:08 PM »

Thank for sending it to me.  I've put it in Flickr so those without Facebook can view it:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="300" data="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"> <param name="flashvars" value="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=9c436f582e&photo_id=5471768122"></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377"></param> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=9c436f582e&photo_id=5471768122" height="300" width="400"></embed></object>

Dear GOD in Heaven ... where do you even begin to start? ... It does look like several different individuals were picking up what looked to be pieces of clothing? Or cloth of some type, maybe bed sheets?  Both that I saw looked to be dark in color ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.