April 19, 2024, 08:26:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197394 times)
bamagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: February 23, 2011, 02:42:33 PM »

Tks, Ill be sure to give this a listen as I am very curious to hear what they both have to say, there are a few things in my mind that they need to expound upon...#1 on the list would be what they did or didnt do in response to Hailey's fear of Shawn that she reportedly expressed to them.
All I know to say about that is this whole family is really dysfunctional.  I mean the WHOLE family, BD, CD, and all those related to either.  I have never in my life seen such I want to say denial, but that just doesn't fit, more like excuses for BD's behavior and drug use and CD's drug use.  At least Clint has gotten out and met with the searchers, hugged their necks, and actually searched for Hailey.  While BD on the other hand is getting roses from SA for Valentines and putting 55" plasma tv's on lay-a-way.  I just baffles my mind that BD seems more interested in keeping her love interest with the only POI that LE has announced than finding her daughter.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: February 23, 2011, 02:45:08 PM »

Tks, Ill be sure to give this a listen as I am very curious to hear what they both have to say, there are a few things in my mind that they need to expound upon...#1 on the list would be what they did or didnt do in response to Hailey's fear of Shawn that she reportedly expressed to them.

I agree.

As a grandmother ... out of concern for the well-being of my granddaughter ... I would have contacted my son immediately and shared his daughter's fear of her mother's boyfriend.  If a passive response from my son was where it was at ... I would have contacted CPS.

Where does the aunt fit into the family tree?  Paternal?  Maternal?

Janet

+++++

NANA

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job. ....

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins
Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her
Jan. 13, 2011

<snipped>

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

AUNTIE

Hailey Dunn: Called Her Aunt Crying Days Before Disappearance
Posted: February 4, 2011

The last person who saw Hailey was Shawn Adkins, her mother’s boyfriend. He is a person of interest in the case and, as Theresa Gaddis, Hailey’s aunt, tells OK!, he has been quite a frightening figure in Hailey’s life. “A few days before she disappeared, Hailey called me crying,” explains Theresa. “She said, “I don’t want to go to my house; I’m not comfortable around my stepdad.” She hated Shawn.

<snipped>

OK! magazine, February 14, 2011

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/hailey-dunn-phone-call-to-aunt-day-before-disappearance/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: February 23, 2011, 02:47:26 PM »

All I know to say about that is this whole family is really dysfunctional.  I mean the WHOLE family, BD, CD, and all those related to either.  I have never in my life seen such I want to say denial, but that just doesn't fit, more like excuses for BD's behavior and drug use and CD's drug use.  At least Clint has gotten out and met with the searchers, hugged their necks, and actually searched for Hailey.  While BD on the other hand is getting roses from SA for Valentines and putting 55" plasma tv's on lay-a-way.  I just baffles my mind that BD seems more interested in keeping her love interest with the only POI that LE has announced than finding her daughter.

Absolutely.   

Just for clarification, Shawn was officially named as a suspect in this case not just a POI.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: February 23, 2011, 03:02:00 PM »

I agree.

As a grandmother ... out of concern for the well-being of my granddaughter ... I would have contacted my son immediately and shared his daughter's fear of her mother's boyfriend.  If a passive response from my son was where it was at ... I would have contacted CPS.

Where does the aunt fit into the family tree?  Paternal?  Maternal?

Janet

::snipping2::

We agree totally on this & that is exactly what I would have done in addition to upsiding my child's head with some very stern no ifs, ands or buts.  Then again, while neither of my children are parents yet I know for a fact that there is no circumstance whatsoever that an individual would even come close to being harmful to their flesh and blood, they dont tolerate that for each other or me for that matter, no way in H would they as parents...in fact God help the person who tried.  Its well beyond comparing apples and oranges, its the difference between being morally responsible rather than continuing a vicious cycle of dysfunction and harm.

I think the aunt is on Clint's side although not 100% positive.

AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: February 23, 2011, 03:25:09 PM »

I just broke down and cried like a baby watching this video.... I apologize for anyone that doesn't have FB as it appears that is the only way to see it.....someone should video the video to embed. This search at the landfill IMO was based on some type of credible evidence or a tip.

God Bless You Hailey an angelic monkey

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150168276176393&oid=141796342544494

It affected me like that too. I was very moved by the hideousness of it, the in-your-face reality.
And that Billie saying the Haileys Angels were searching ugly place. Does she seriously think her daughter is making smores pecaefully camping out someplace?

It is saved on the searchers album here, as well as the main case archive album for Haileys case

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/Searchers%20-%20Searches%20-%20Haileys%20Bridge/

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: February 23, 2011, 03:26:40 PM »

BTW, most of the pics in that album past p3 came from Haileys Angels, so I am guessing that is what was in the video they were made to shut off at their dinner Sat.

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: February 23, 2011, 03:51:45 PM »

BTW, most of the pics in that album past p3 came from Haileys Angels, so I am guessing that is what was in the video they were made to shut off at their dinner Sat.

All I see is reality

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: February 23, 2011, 05:03:01 PM »

According to the site ... the interview is to begin at 4:00 PM today.  What time would this be in PT.

Thanks

Janet
2:00 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: February 23, 2011, 05:11:53 PM »

According to the site ... the interview is to begin at 4:00 PM today.  What time would this be in PT.

Thanks

Janet

Its actually 6PM Eastern listed on the blog radio site which would be 5PM central and 3PM PT

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: February 23, 2011, 05:20:41 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Its actually 6PM Eastern listed on the blog radio site which would be 5PM central and 3PM PT

What am I not getting?

Janet

++++++

Upcoming Show: 23/02/2011 4:00 PM

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/24/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-hailey-dunns-grandma-and-aunt-livemisisng-laurie-partridge-family?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d6541d592575819%2C0   

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: February 23, 2011, 05:25:39 PM »

Mother Still Believes Hailey Dunn was Abducted

Reported by: Wade Warren, Snyder Daily News
Wednesday, February 23 2011

The mother of the missing Colorado City teen believes her child was abducted within a six-block area of their home in the Mitchell County community.
“I think some stranger came in and took her,” said Billie Jean Dunn Tuesday afternoon. “That’s been my gut feeling from the beginning”.

She added that her daughter, 13-yearold Hailey Dunn, could not have been coerced to get in a stranger’s car. “She had to be forced in.”

“I told her not to leave the house that day, but she did. She could have been walking to a store, or to play basketball,” Billie Dunn added.

She cannot be serious!   Every day she gets me even more furious!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: February 23, 2011, 05:27:25 PM »

Thanks

Janet

What am I not getting?

Janet

++++++

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/24/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-hailey-dunns-grandma-and-aunt-livemisisng-laurie-partridge-family?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d6541d592575819%2C0   

OMG LOL   Okay now they changed the time on the site to 7PM Eastern so that would be 6PM central 4PM PT

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: February 23, 2011, 05:31:05 PM »

The mother of the missing Colorado City teen believes her child was abducted within a six-block area of their home in the Mitchell County community.

I think some stranger came in and took her,” said Billie Jean Dunn Tuesday afternoon. “That’s been my gut feeling from the beginning”.

She added that her daughter, 13-yearold Hailey Dunn, could not have been coerced to get in a stranger’s car. “She had to be forced in.”

“I told her not to leave the house that day, but she did. She could have been walking to a store, or to play basketball,” Billie Dunn added.

Which is it?

Billie forgets that Shawn places Hailey in the home at 3:15 PM on the afternoon of December 27th.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: February 23, 2011, 05:32:33 PM »

Thanks

Janet

What am I not getting?

Janet

++++++

OMG LOL   Okay now they changed the time on the site to 7PM Eastern so that would be 6PM central 4PM PT

Thanks Capp

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: February 23, 2011, 05:33:22 PM »

“I think some stranger came in and took her,” said Billie Jean Dunn Tuesday afternoon. “That’s been my gut feeling from the beginning”.

And read on she continues to totally trash Hailey's Angels and lumps Clint in to her thinking process.   O and not to mention she spends time yet again defending her boyfriend who is the ONLY OFFICIAL SUSPECT in this case!   
She added that she and her former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, do “hang out together. “We find comfort in each other and he, along with Clint, love Hailey and want her back safely.”

Adkins is the only named suspect in the disappearance.

“But I know Shawn had nothing to do with Hailey’s disappearance,” she added.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: February 23, 2011, 05:36:21 PM »

I think some stranger came in and took her,” said Billie Jean Dunn Tuesday afternoon. “That’s been my gut feeling from the beginning”.

Which is it?

Billie forgets that Shawn places Hailey in the home at 3:15 PM on the afternoon of December 27th.

Janet

EXACTLY!    And AGAIN she blames Hailey for living the house...over and over again this wench has placed blame on Hailey or David.  I swear Im getting closer to wanting to have a "sit down" with this wench until her rocks for brain cells get shook.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: February 23, 2011, 05:39:42 PM »

SAY WHAT????  When???  I thought she didn't talk to her that day?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345546&shr=addthis

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: February 23, 2011, 05:39:57 PM »

And since when is she stating that she told Hailey not to leave the house that day?    By her own words she reported over and over again that Hailey told Shawn that she was going to her father's and then to Mary Beth's overnight...Billie was at work and then accepted what Shawn told her & NEVER CHECKED UP ON HER AT ALL.   She claimed she wondered why Hailey didnt call that night & admitted she was cross with her for not checking in...but did this ignorant selfish wench even think to call Mary Beth's house when that wave of concern came over her...O HECK NO, she was too high to care after picking up illegal drugs with her boyfriend!

Talk me off the ledge,  Im about to totally loose my Italian Jersey temper & that is never a good thing!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: February 23, 2011, 05:40:52 PM »

And read on she continues to totally trash Hailey's Angels and lumps Clint in to her thinking process.   O and not to mention she spends time yet again defending her boyfriend who is the ONLY OFFICIAL SUSPECT in this case!   
She added that she and her former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, do “hang out together. “We find comfort in each other and he, along with Clint, love Hailey and want her back safely.”

Adkins is the only named suspect in the disappearance.

“But I know Shawn had nothing to do with Hailey’s disappearance,” she added.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345546&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: February 23, 2011, 05:41:08 PM »

SAY WHAT????  When???  I thought she didn't talk to her that day?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345546&shr=addthis

OMG Invision, GMTA ^^^ that's what Im saying!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.