April 24, 2024, 07:37:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197492 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: February 23, 2011, 05:41:55 PM »

Tks Janet I saw red and forget to past in the link

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: February 23, 2011, 05:52:59 PM »

“I told her not to leave the house that day, but she did. She could have been walking to a store, or to play basketball,” Billie Dunn added.    

SAY WHAT????  When???  I thought she didn't talk to her that day?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345546&shr=addthis

OMG Invision, GMTA ^^^ that's what Im saying!

Capp ... honestly I think she is reading up on other missing childrens cases and picking and choosing words that other mothers/grandmothers have said.  This is what in a round about way Dawn Drexel said ... before, she was almost quoting Cindy Anthony with the not in the woods/ugly fields .... Casey Anthony ... a stranger took her, "I feel it in my gut"

She is hanging herself but man oh man ... is she chapping my behind while doing it!   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: February 23, 2011, 05:58:23 PM »

“I told her not to leave the house that day, but she did. She could have been walking to a store, or to play basketball,” Billie Dunn added.    

Capp ... honestly I think she is reading up on other missing childrens cases and picking and choosing words that other mothers/grandmothers have said.  This is what in a round about way Dawn Drexel said ... before, she was almost quoting Cindy Anthony with the not in the woods/ugly fields .... Casey Anthony ... a stranger took her, "I feel it in my gut"

She is hanging herself but man oh man ... is she chapping my behind while doing it!   

This is exactly why Im cross with Mark Klass for stupidly believing in this miserable wench!   His support has embolded her but guess what it eventually is going to fry her & it couldnt happen any sooner!!

This is so blatant!   And how dare she criticize others when they are out there looking for Hailey while she couldnt even call a friend's house to check on her own flesh & blood.   I am more convince than ever that Hailey never left that house the 27th.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: February 23, 2011, 05:59:37 PM »

This is exactly why Im cross with Mark Klass for stupidly believing in this miserable wench!   His support has embolded her but guess what it eventually is going to fry her & it couldnt happen any sooner!!

This is so blatant!   And how dare she criticize others when they are out there looking for Hailey while she couldnt even call a friend's house to check on her own flesh & blood.   I am more convince than ever that Hailey never left that house the 27th.

ITA Capp. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: February 23, 2011, 06:04:35 PM »

-snipped

“I wish I could give everybody gas money, but I haven’t worked in a month and a half. There is an account set up at City National Bank (in Colorado City) for the searchers, but I don’t know anything about it,” she added.

-snipped

The money you spent on a new 55" TV would go a LONG WAY in a gas tank to search for your daughter ... or hand out fliers since you can't look in an ugly creek bed!

AND

-snipped

She says she is still in touch with law enforcement officials, but not on a daily basis.

I call every now and then and they all tell me they’ll let me know if there is anything big,” she said.

-snipped

FTLOG YOUR CHILD IS MISSING ... HOW CAN YOU BE SO CASUAL?

Keep talking you waste of space ... Keep talking ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: February 23, 2011, 06:17:20 PM »

To add ... IMO she is setting the scene to look eeriely similar to Somer Thompson's abduction and murder

-snipped

The mother of the missing Colorado City teen believes her child was abducted within a six-block area of their home in the Mitchell County community.
“I think some stranger came in and took her,” said Billie Jean Dunn Tuesday afternoon. “That’s been my gut feeling from the beginning”.

-snipped

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: February 23, 2011, 06:17:21 PM »

invision - has it been verified yet that Billie Dunn bought a 55 inch tv?  Not that I'm a Billie Dunn supporter, but just trying to get information correct.

And  I'd like to add, I don't believe a stranger took Hailey.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: February 23, 2011, 06:18:53 PM »

And since when is she stating that she told Hailey not to leave the house that day?    By her own words she reported over and over again that Hailey told Shawn that she was going to her father's and then to Mary Beth's overnight...Billie was at work and then accepted what Shawn told her & NEVER CHECKED UP ON HER AT ALL.   She claimed she wondered why Hailey didnt call that night & admitted she was cross with her for not checking in...but did this ignorant selfish wench even think to call Mary Beth's house when that wave of concern came over her...O HECK NO, she was too high to care after picking up illegal drugs with her boyfriend!

Talk me off the ledge,  Im about to totally loose my Italian Jersey temper & that is never a good thing!

I know as a mother what I would have done if one of my children went somewhere without me personally asking first, but why didnt she call to tell her to come home if she disobeyed her?   Why didnt she check on her when it crossed her mind that Hailey hadnt check in?

BECAUSE SHE NEVER LEFT THE HOUSE TO BEGIN WITH!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: February 23, 2011, 06:20:47 PM »

invision - has it been verified yet that Billie Dunn bought a 55 inch tv?  Not that I'm a Billie Dunn supporter, but just trying to get information correct.

Reportedly people called Alco to confirm it and they were told the amount left on the 55" TV that was due.   It is also being reported that the layaway purchase was less than 10 days ago.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: February 23, 2011, 06:22:18 PM »

40 minutes to go!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: February 23, 2011, 06:26:41 PM »

I can listen for an hour but if it isnt done by then I ll have to finish the rest later because I have to retreat to some nonreality TV, especially after reading that interview.   Right now there is steam coming out of my ears, my muscles are tight with infuriation & Im cussing in Italian 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: February 23, 2011, 06:29:06 PM »

Reportedly people called Alco to confirm it and they were told the amount left on the 55" TV that was due.   It is also being reported that the layaway purchase was less than 10 days ago.

....and one of her relatives was on HDOD yesterday and said that Billie used
her income tax return to pay down on the TV.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: February 23, 2011, 06:29:11 PM »

Thanks Capp.  I remember seeing something in a comment about it, but I've never seen anything that verifies it, or any pics of a 55" tv being brought to her house yet.  Nothing would really surprise me at this point.  We should try to keep facts separate from rumor and speculation.  It's easy for just anyone to log in some places and post comments, IYKWIM.  If  Billie Dunn did in fact even made a payment  on a 55" inch tv that she had put on lay away a while back, I would be totally pizzed.  Seems to me she could go and plead extenuating circumstances or something and get her money back, less a restock fee or something.  JMHO 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: February 23, 2011, 06:30:21 PM »

....and one of her relatives was on HDOD yesterday and said that Billie used
her income tax return to pay down on the TV.

OMG!  That is totally disgusting if true.    

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: February 23, 2011, 06:32:36 PM »

I saw others answered you MuffyBee

And Capp ..    OMG      I agree     I am beyond pizzed right now   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: February 23, 2011, 06:33:49 PM »

What's beyond pizzed?   

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: February 23, 2011, 06:37:26 PM »

I would also like to know if it was customary for PillBillie to leave her iphone at home for "the kids to use" while she was at work or if the day Hailey "disappeard" was an exception coincidence.

(I assume that Billie's phone is an iphone since some posts were made to Hailey's facebook account from an iphone)

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: February 23, 2011, 06:38:07 PM »

What's beyond pizzed?   

Mad as a wet hornet????

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: February 23, 2011, 06:40:30 PM »

What's beyond pizzed?   

4 of these     instead of just one!  Wink

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: February 23, 2011, 06:45:06 PM »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Billie Dunn Changes Story; Clint Changes Mind

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.