April 24, 2024, 01:50:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197478 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: February 23, 2011, 06:46:33 PM »

“I told her not to leave the house that day, but she did. She could have been walking to a store, or to play basketball,” Billie Dunn added.    

SAY WHAT????  When???  I thought she didn't talk to her that day?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345546&shr=addthis

OMG Invision, GMTA ^^^ that's what Im saying!

Capp ... honestly I think she is reading up on other missing childrens cases and picking and choosing words that other mothers/grandmothers have said.  This is what in a round about way Dawn Drexel said ... before, she was almost quoting Cindy Anthony with the not in the woods/ugly fields .... Casey Anthony ... a stranger took her, "I feel it in my gut"

She is hanging herself but man oh man ... is she chapping my behind while doing it!   

Keep on digging that hole, BJD.   You still haven't blamed the nanny, the meter reader, your mother, father, or brother.  Plenty more fingers to point to try to get the spotlight off of you and SA.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: February 23, 2011, 06:48:29 PM »

Another part of Billie's latest interview that bothered me was that she
eccentially crashed the Hailey Angel's dinner.  She wasn't invited, so she went
with an agenda  IMO.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: February 23, 2011, 06:50:17 PM »

The thing that saddens me the most and is absolutely breaking my heart is she is blaming Hailey for being missing.   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: February 23, 2011, 07:00:29 PM »

with an agenda  IMO.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905

Heather Maddox

ok there again another lie Freda personally went down and took a flyer about the dinner for all of the searchers and KLASS KIDDS AND LAURA RECOVERY !!! She also invited the family ~ this dinner and video was made in honor of all the searchers whom have been out there searching for her child and there are several pics of CD in the video and Hailey as well but I guess the real reason for her anger is she was not in the video on in the spotlight !! Let's be real here it is ALL ABOUT HER !!!!!!!!!!!!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: February 23, 2011, 07:00:55 PM »

with an agenda  IMO.

Sure sure as heck did!   From many that had reported that she was sourpussed at the search command site & then this, it is very clear that she is doing things under MK's advisement but she rather not being doing any of it at all.   It is becoming clearly by the nano second that she knows what happened to Hailey, Hailey never left her house & its just a matter of time that this fugly selfish lying wench gets put where she belongs

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: February 23, 2011, 07:06:26 PM »

This blog radio show doesnt want speculation, blah blah blah  "love and light"   Great support families but this doesnt serve any purpose to solving a case...just saying

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: February 23, 2011, 07:10:47 PM »

I don't think either Clint or Billie truly believe that that Shawn was not behind the disappearance of their daughter.  However ... from the getgo ... both have distanced him.  Why?  Both parents are aware of Shawn's deception and lies regarding his whereabouts on the morning of December 27th.

There is some kind of unholy alliance that dictates a code of silence.

IMO

Janet

+++++

Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Billie Dunn Changes Story; Clint Changes Mind

<snipped>

Billie Dunn has changed her story on what happened the day she reported Hailey missing.

Clint Dunn now says that the man who threatened to kill him and his daughter, failed a police polygraph, and is the formally named suspect, is now innocent.

<snipped>

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/billie-dunn-strikes-back-at-bloggers.html

Mother Still Believes Hailey Dunn was Abducted
Wednesday, February 23 2011

<snipped>

This weekend, she and her ex-husband will be in Dallas to address a human trafficking awareness group.

“This should help spread the word about Hailey even further, and there will be a web page set up known as hopeforhailey.com.

“There won’t be any blogging where people can talk trash. This will be the only Internet site where you can get mine and Clint’s exact words, and we’ll keep it updated.”

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: February 23, 2011, 07:22:53 PM »

Snipped above from Janet's post

I don't think either Clint or Billie truly believe that that Shawn was not behind the disappearance of their daughter

-snipped from http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345546&shr=addthis

She added that she and her former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, do “hang out together. “We find comfort in each other and he, along with Clint, love Hailey and want her back safely.”

Adkins is the only named suspect in the disappearance.

“But I know Shawn had nothing to do with Hailey’s disappearance,” she added.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: February 23, 2011, 07:28:14 PM »

If Billie and Clint were not aware of Hailey's words to Nana and Auntie prior to their daughter's disappearance ... they were made aware a short time following.  Nevertheless ... the distancing of Shawn continues.

I sure hope investigators are connecting the dots.

Janet

+++++

NANA

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job. ....

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins
Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her
Jan. 13, 2011

<snipped>

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

AUNTIE

Hailey Dunn: Called Her Aunt Crying Days Before Disappearance
Posted: February 4, 2011

The last person who saw Hailey was Shawn Adkins, her mother’s boyfriend. He is a person of interest in the case and, as Theresa Gaddis, Hailey’s aunt, tells OK!, he has been quite a frightening figure in Hailey’s life. “A few days before she disappeared, Hailey called me crying,” explains Theresa. “She said, “I don’t want to go to my house; I’m not comfortable around my stepdad.” She hated Shawn.

<snipped>

OK! magazine, February 14, 2011

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/hailey-dunn-phone-call-to-aunt-day-before-disappearance/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: February 23, 2011, 07:36:30 PM »

Snipped above from Janet's post

I don't think either Clint or Billie truly believe that that Shawn was not behind the disappearance of their daughter

-snipped from http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345546&shr=addthis

She added that she and her former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, do “hang out together. “We find comfort in each other and he, along with Clint, love Hailey and want her back safely.”

Adkins is the only named suspect in the disappearance.

“But I know Shawn had nothing to do with Hailey’s disappearance,” she added.

Billie is associating Shawn with Clint.  Billie is attempting to have Shawn be as important as Clint.   Billie is claiming that Shawn loves Hailey as much as Clint.   Billie is justifying her association to Shawn by using Clint as the equalizer, as if to say "If Clint doesnt see a problem with it why do all of you," but she knows darn well that Clint is not toally okay with it no matter how much he is attempting to be on the same page now there is no doubt he has reservations.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: February 23, 2011, 07:54:49 PM »

Nana and Auntie are on now!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: February 23, 2011, 08:29:18 PM »

Hailey Dunn's Father Says He Thinks Shawn Adkins Is Innocent
Adkins is the only named suspect in Dunn's disappearance
POSTED: 4:36 pm CST February 23, 2011
UPDATED: 4:40 pm CST February 23, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The father of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn says he thinks that Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in the case, didn't have anything to do with her disappearance.

Clint Dunn, Hailey's father, talked on camera with KTXS News today and will explain more about why he thinks Adkins is innocent. Hailey was last seen December 27th.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26971451/detail.html

_____

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: February 23, 2011, 08:32:02 PM »

Hailey Dunn's Father Says He Thinks Shawn Adkins Is Innocent
Adkins is the only named suspect in Dunn's disappearance
POSTED: 4:36 pm CST February 23, 2011
UPDATED: 4:40 pm CST February 23, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The father of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn says he thinks that Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in the case, didn't have anything to do with her disappearance.

Clint Dunn, Hailey's father, talked on camera with KTXS News today and will explain more about why he thinks Adkins is innocent. Hailey was last seen December 27th.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26971451/detail.html

Whoa ... can't wait for the update on this one!

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: February 23, 2011, 08:37:31 PM »

“I told her not to leave the house that day, but she did. She could have been walking to a store, or to play basketball,” Billie Dunn added.    

SAY WHAT????  When???  I thought she didn't talk to her that day?

This is infuriating to read.  But then again...let her keep talking...she is tightening the noose around her neck. 
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: February 23, 2011, 08:40:24 PM »

invision - has it been verified yet that Billie Dunn bought a 55 inch tv?  Not that I'm a Billie Dunn supporter, but just trying to get information correct.

And  I'd like to add, I don't believe a stranger took Hailey.   

Reportedly people called Alco to confirm it and they were told the amount left on the 55" TV that was due.   It is also being reported that the layaway purchase was less than 10 days ago.
MIght have been paid with a lot of dolla bills in that g string too.

....and one of her relatives was on HDOD yesterday and said that Billie used
her income tax return to pay down on the TV.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: February 23, 2011, 08:56:43 PM »

So Connie Jones, Clint's mother, and Connie Stewart, Billie's grandmother, are best
friends??  Did I get that right? 
But Connie Jones doesn't like Tricia, who is Billie's mother, and thinks she could
be responsible for Hailey's disappearance.

Mary said that Shawn is definitely living with Billie now and they don't like that.
And nobody is working.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: February 23, 2011, 08:57:47 PM »

Reported by: Wade Warren, Snyder Daily News

The mother of the missing Colorado City teen believes her child was abducted within a six-block area of their home in the Mitchell County community.
“I think some stranger came in and took her,” said Billie Jean Dunn Tuesday afternoon. “That’s been my gut feeling from the beginning”.

She added that her daughter, 13-yearold Hailey Dunn, could not have been coerced to get in a stranger’s car. “She had to be forced in.”

::snipping2::

She cannot be serious!   Every day she gets me even more furious!

Now it's basketball and the store?  Best friend's house?  Dad's house?  The freaking moon?  Really Billy, do you have a brown paper bag that you grab in daily and pull out a slip with some new hairbrain scheme about where, other than into SA's truck, your little girl was taken?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: February 23, 2011, 09:02:22 PM »

Reported by: Wade Warren, Snyder Daily News

The mother of the missing Colorado City teen believes her child was abducted within a six-block area of their home in the Mitchell County community.

I think some stranger came in and took her,” said Billie Jean Dunn Tuesday afternoon. “That’s been my gut feeling from the beginning”.

She added that her daughter, 13-yearold Hailey Dunn, could not have been coerced to get in a stranger’s car. “She had to be forced in.”

::snipping2::

She cannot be serious!   Every day she gets me even more furious!

Which is it?

Billie forgets that Shawn places Hailey in the home at 3:15 PM on the afternoon of December 27th.

Janet

EXACTLY!    And AGAIN she blames Hailey for living the house...over and over again this wench has placed blame on Hailey or David.  I swear Im getting closer to wanting to have a "sit down" with this wench until her rocks for brain cells get shook.

You know Capp - you know what this reminds me of?  And this isn't the first time, either.   This reminds me of the way that people who have victimized someone blames them and talks bad about them at THE most inappropriate time - when they're missing and they'd probably (if guilty) be remembering only the good things and begging to just have another minute with them.

In SA's case, he talks smack about Hailey, saying that she's 'boy crazy', 'promiscuous', and 'experimenting with drugs' (paraphrases).  With Billy, she says that the child doesn't obey, and seems to once again be blaming Hailey for this while at the same time speaking (once again) out of two sides of her mouth.  "I think some stranger came in"    "She could have been walking to a store"   She can't even keep her story straight in a single interview!  And these scenarios are completely different from what she's told us before:  going to dad's, going to MB's.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: February 23, 2011, 09:04:00 PM »

This reminds me of the way that people who have victimized someone blames them and talks bad about them at THE most inappropriate time - when they're missing and they'd probably (if guilty) be remembering only the good things and begging to just have another minute with them.

Meant "not guilty"

I'm going to add for someone who is not guilty, she sure does make a point of saying all the things a guilty person would and behaving the same way.  She would serve herself better if she just shut up (though I hope she never does - she's digging her own hole).
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: February 23, 2011, 09:05:17 PM »

And since when is she stating that she told Hailey not to leave the house that day?    By her own words she reported over and over again that Hailey told Shawn that she was going to her father's and then to Mary Beth's overnight...Billie was at work and then accepted what Shawn told her & NEVER CHECKED UP ON HER AT ALL.   She claimed she wondered why Hailey didnt call that night & admitted she was cross with her for not checking in...but did this ignorant selfish wench even think to call Mary Beth's house when that wave of concern came over her...O HECK NO, she was too high to care after picking up illegal drugs with her boyfriend!

Talk me off the ledge,  Im about to totally loose my Italian Jersey temper & that is never a good thing!

Ohhhh you know what - this might be a truth!  This might be a truth slipping out.  What if she and Hailey had been fighting, and at some point before she told her not to leave the house.  Maybe this is a sensitive statement, a slip-up.  Ohhhh.   I see red flags!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.