April 23, 2024, 03:23:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197474 times)
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: February 23, 2011, 10:08:18 PM »

I hope a transcript emerges of tonight's BTH interview.

It appears that Clint's mom hopes with all her heart that her precious granddaughter is alive but ... she keeps going back to her orginal theory revealed on the January 13th NG show ... her original theory that Shawn sexually assaulted Hailey and strangled her when he return to the home on the morning of December 27th following his sudden departure from work.  She could be right.

My theory implies that Hailey was deceased prior to the rising of the sun on December 27th.  When Shawn returned to the home following Billie's departure to work ... it was a deceased Hailey that he retrieved.

Anyways ... SIL just dropped off 11 and 12 year old homeschooled grandsons.  Papa and Mama will be taking them to "Science World" in Vancouver tomorrow.  Following a board game of their choice ... if they will tolerage me ... I believe I will give both an extra big hug prior to them hitting the sack.  My heart is breaking for Grandma Connie following her interview.

Good Night All 

Janet
7:00 PM PT

++++

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job. ....

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Have a good time tomorrow and stay out of the wind and cold!!  I am in the same vicinity so bracing for it.
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: February 23, 2011, 10:11:58 PM »

Hailey Dunn's Father Says He Thinks Shawn Adkins Is Innocent
Adkins is the only named suspect in Dunn's disappearance
POSTED: 4:36 pm CST February 23, 2011
UPDATED: 4:40 pm CST February 23, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The father of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn says he thinks that Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in the case, didn't have anything to do with her disappearance.

Clint Dunn, Hailey's father, talked on camera with KTXS News today and will explain more about why he thinks Adkins is innocent. Hailey was last seen December 27th.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26971451/detail.html

Whoa ... can't wait for the update on this one!

There is something way up with this!

Reverse psychology  ....  I think he's calling Shawn out to prove himself .. in itself I think it's a "challenge" .... 

and in reference, the website sounds much like the one Josh Powell is running ..  oh puhleazzzeeee

I truly believe that there is something brewing & its about to boil over in the next very few weeks

I hope you are right.  It's becoming a gong show now. Sad
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: February 23, 2011, 10:12:52 PM »

I am waiting however to hear why this is being done ...

-snipped

Colorado City is also planning to beef up security at schools, parks and other areas. City Manager Pete Kampfer will talk about their plans.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26971451/detail.html

Why now?   Its been going on for 2 months & now they are acting like there might be a danger out there?    If there were it could be considered negligent that they didnt act sooner...WTF!   This along with Clint publicly saying now he thinks Shawn is innocent?   

A smell a poorly executed ruse

****thinking*****thinking*****maybe? cuz Asskins is back living in CC?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #763 on: February 23, 2011, 10:12:56 PM »

OMG~listening to the show on BTR and I know I have entered the satsuma twighlight zone

1) Brian was in California
2) Shawn carried a huge bat with nails sticking out of it, went to Clint's and got in a fight, LE were called and took the weapon
3) Billie used a circumcision tool to make the tattoo (so, guessing she took not only the silver nitrate and the tool from the hospital I am guessing.......aka 5 finger discount)
4) David was afraid of Shawn because he was mean to his mom an told the preacher
5) Shawn never checked for scratches
6) Per Clint, Brian threatened to hit Billie in the head with a hammer (no comment ) but she heard that he also threatened Hailey from someone else.....no source mentioned
7) Connie thinks PT is a nut and "could" have hurt Hailey
Cool PT hangs arounf Billie???????
9) Mary says Billie and Shawn ARE living together
10) WRT Clint and the new stmt about Shawn's innocence, Connie says he doesn't want to believe his ex wife would bring a man in the house that would hurt Hailey but to Clint everybody is a suspect until they are cleared
11) Connie and Connie are best friends
12) Connie (BD's mom) told the other Connie that she cries
13) Clint's mom think BD "might" know something
14) Billie spent the night at Clint's mom's house she was so scared
15) Shawn's message to threaten to kill Connie and CLint was left on an answering maching and LE heard it YET the biatch lets him live with her kids........forget about BD, but she had no right to endanger the lives of Hailey and David

BRB.......I need a drink ASAP

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: February 23, 2011, 10:19:38 PM »

OMG~listening to the show on BTR and I know I have entered the satsuma twighlight zone

2) Shawn carried a huge bat with nails sticking out of it, went to Clint's and got in a fight, LE were called and took the weapon
3) Billie used a circumcision tool to make the tattoo (so, guessing she took not only the silver nitrate and the tool from the hospital I am guessing.......aka 5 finger discount)
4) David was afraid of Shawn because he was mean to his mom an told the preacher
6) Per Clint, Brian threatened to hit Billie in the head with a hammer (no comment ) but she heard that he also threatened Hailey from someone else.....no source mentioned
10) WRT Clint and the new stmt about Shawn's innocence, Connie says he doesn't want to believe his ex wife would bring a man in the house that would hurt Hailey but to Clint everybody is a suspect until they are cleared
15) Shawn's message to threaten to kill Connie and CLint was left on an answering maching and LE heard it YET the biatch lets him live with her kids........forget about BD, but she had no right to endanger the lives of Hailey and David

Who is PT ?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: February 23, 2011, 10:27:23 PM »

Who is PT ?

Naomi's mom Patricia Techel (sp) and CZ Billie's friend/valiant defender is Courtney Gutierrez.......so many initials and so many entanglements like Naomi's mom having dated Brian (Clint's half brother once)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: February 23, 2011, 10:33:14 PM »

Thanks Islandmonkey.  I knew that but tonight the old brain is fried.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: February 23, 2011, 10:36:34 PM »

Thanks Islandmonkey.  I knew that but tonight the old brain is fried.

YW and no problem, my brain stays that way The grand mother tonight was so emotional as was Mary, WTH don't we ever see even a minute fraction from her own mother??

[
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: February 23, 2011, 10:50:58 PM »

CD's interview about Shawn today: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26972918/detail.html
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: February 23, 2011, 10:58:12 PM »

Thanks for bringing that over, and MOO - I wonder if Clint's stmt has anything to do with Marc K being there this weekend.......remember how adamant he was on NG when he was at Billie's house about all the scenarios that would mean Hailey is still alive, how BD is pure as the driven snow (cough cough and paraphrasing of course), it just hit me that obviously Clint want to believe it even though we heard him on NG when he stated his first suspicion was Shawn.....now all of the sudden after KK searches, he has renewed hope and realistically that could only be the case if Shawn and Billie are innocent? Just tossing it around in my head.....

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: February 23, 2011, 11:01:35 PM »

Thanks for bringing that over, and MOO - I wonder if Clint's stmt has anything to do with Marc K being there this weekend.......remember how adamant he was on NG when he was at Billie's house about all the scenarios that would mean Hailey is still alive, how BD is pure as the driven snow (cough cough and paraphrasing of course), it just hit me that obviously Clint want to believe it even though we heard him on NG when he stated his first suspicion was Shawn.....now all of the sudden after KK searches, he has renewed hope and realistically that could only be the case if Shawn and Billie are innocent? Just tossing it around in my head.....

Also the fact that Klass Kids has arranged to get Billie and Shawn to Dallas for the sex trafficking rally....thoughts anyone

[
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: February 23, 2011, 11:07:45 PM »

Also the fact that Klass Kids has arranged to get Billie and Shawn to Dallas for the sex trafficking rally....thoughts anyone

You know, something has to be going on.  At first he 'doesn't like it' that Shawn is there at the house, and now he's all ok with it?  I really think he must really be playing nice-nice with BD as if that's going to make her open up.  It won't.   He'll learn, and then we'll see what happens when he realizes it isn't working, and that BD is putting SA up (like she's already doing) to be the man of the house.  I also wonder how Naomi is going to take this.  Something has to be up, and I can't figure it out.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: February 23, 2011, 11:13:10 PM »

Billie and Shawn still got that two cases o beer chillin down in the cooler on the front porch, I see.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: February 23, 2011, 11:22:36 PM »

Good lord, so now Clint's mom thinks that Naomi's mom threatened to do something to Hailey last year?  And that the grandmother personally considers PT as a suspect?

What the he-double-toothpicks is going on in that town??
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: February 23, 2011, 11:23:39 PM »

-snipped

Also, Wednesday Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer told KTXS that he is researching ways to make the city safer, like security cameras and more lighting near parks and schools.

-snipped

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26972918/detail.html

Why does it seem LE is back peddling in this case?  I wish someone would ask them if THEY still think Asskins is a suspect.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: February 23, 2011, 11:23:49 PM »

Good lord, so now Clint's mom thinks that Naomi's mom threatened to do something to Hailey last year?  And that the grandmother personally considers PT as a suspect?

What the he-double-toothpicks is going on in that town??

Sorry, I didn't reference this - it's from the BTHN interview, around 75:00.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: February 23, 2011, 11:25:27 PM »

Clint Dunn told KTXS he doesn't believe Adkins is involved in his daughters disappearance, "I want Shawn to get out and help. That's how he will prove his innocence and I think he is innocent."

You know, something has to be going on.  At first he 'doesn't like it' that Shawn is there at the house, and now he's all ok with it?  I really think he must really be playing nice-nice with BD as if that's going to make her open up.  It won't.   He'll learn, and then we'll see what happens when he realizes it isn't working, and that BD is putting SA up (like she's already doing) to be the man of the house.  I also wonder how Naomi is going to take this.  Something has to be up, and I can't figure it out.

This statement isnt a belief in total innocence as much as it is a challenge     Clint Dunn told KTXS he doesn't believe Adkins is involved in his daughters disappearance, "I want Shawn to get out and help. That's how he will prove his innocence and I think he is innocent."

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: February 23, 2011, 11:30:56 PM »

Clint Dunn told KTXS he doesn't believe Adkins is involved in his daughters disappearance, "I want Shawn to get out and help. That's how he will prove his innocence and I think he is innocent."

This statement isnt a belief in total innocence as much as it is a challenge     Clint Dunn told KTXS he doesn't believe Adkins is involved in his daughters disappearance, "I want Shawn to get out and help. That's how he will prove his innocence and I think he is innocent."

I agree, almost as a challenge or prove it to me.....but lingering in my head is the scenario I posted within wrt Marc Klass, don't know why but it just smacked me in the face after the search and heaven only knows what Marc told him.....remember how he was doing the same with Billie and I agree that it is probably more devastating to be given false hope, yet understand why ppl cling to it, but from someone that knows the realities and statistics of these cases , well IMO it can be cruel to an extent

[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: February 23, 2011, 11:41:10 PM »

TY for the summary Island Monkey.
Interesting, frightening.
Billie functioned as a nurse ? Now I am really glad she is a ward clerk, but she could still do damage to persons. Like the patients at the facility where she works.
I can see her at work. Mixing up the patients, the paperwork, the requisitions.
With all this drama, beat down on the front lawn, threats, etc how could anyone have all that in their real life and then go to work and do show time, I'm fine, my name is Billie ( looks at name tag )  and I'm yer nurse, here's yer needle.

Aren't there some laws about these things ?
Why is her record clean ? Why is Shawn's sort of clean ? Why did Clint go to jail for a busted taillight and driving without a licence ? What is wrong with that place called Colorado City ?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: February 23, 2011, 11:46:09 PM »

TY for the summary Island Monkey.
Interesting, frightening.
Billie functioned as a nurse ? Now I am really glad she is a ward clerk, but she could still do damage to persons. Like the patients at the facility where she works.
I can see her at work. Mixing up the patients, the paperwork, the requisitions.
With all this drama, beat down on the front lawn, threats, etc how could anyone have all that in their real life and then go to work and do show time, I'm fine, my name is Billie ( looks at name tag )  and I'm yer nurse, here's yer needle.

Aren't there some laws about these things ?
Why is her record clean ? Why is Shawn's sort of clean ? Why did Clint go to jail for a busted taillight and driving without a licence ? What is wrong with that place called Colorado City ?

YW and LMAO about looking at her name tag to verify her name Monkey Devil! I for one wouldbe scared to death if she was even a ward clerk and I or a loved one was in the hospital....Great questions about their records, and knowing LE heard the death threat and took his nail bat I can't believe he wasn't arrested for attempted assault......makes me wonder if someone in the family has money or ties, and I hate to sound all conspiracy -ish but what gives?

I do think LE has plenty to charge pillbillie with neglect at minimum

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.