April 19, 2024, 11:57:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197397 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: February 24, 2011, 12:41:42 AM »

SoCal H2O Rescue Team

Looks like the Hailey Dunn case is on hold, the city manager has our number and will call us if the 3 lakes there become possible search grounds...
about an hour ago

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SoCal-H2O-Rescue-Team/142656132416711

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #781 on: February 24, 2011, 01:48:45 AM »

OMG~listening to the show on BTR and I know I have entered the satsuma twighlight zone

1) Brian was in California
2) Shawn carried a huge bat with nails sticking out of it, went to Clint's and got in a fight, LE were called and took the weapon
3) Billie used a circumcision tool to make the tattoo (so, guessing she took not only the silver nitrate and the tool from the hospital I am guessing.......aka 5 finger discount)
4) David was afraid of Shawn because he was mean to his mom an told the preacher
5) Shawn never checked for scratches
6) Per Clint, Brian threatened to hit Billie in the head with a hammer (no comment ) but she heard that he also threatened Hailey from someone else.....no source mentioned
7) Connie thinks PT is a nut and "could" have hurt Hailey
Cool PT hangs arounf Billie???????
9) Mary says Billie and Shawn ARE living together
10) WRT Clint and the new stmt about Shawn's innocence, Connie says he doesn't want to believe his ex wife would bring a man in the house that would hurt Hailey but to Clint everybody is a suspect until they are cleared
11) Connie and Connie are best friends
12) Connie (BD's mom) told the other Connie that she cries
13) Clint's mom think BD "might" know something
14) Billie spent the night at Clint's mom's house she was so scared
15) Shawn's message to threaten to kill Connie and CLint was left on an answering maching and LE heard it YET the biatch lets him live with her kids........forget about BD, but she had no right to endanger the lives of Hailey and David

BRB.......I need a drink ASAP
Who is PT ?

Naomi's mom Patricia Techel (sp) and CZ Billie's friend/valiant defender is Courtney Gutierrez.......so many initials and so many entanglements like Naomi's mom having dated Brian (Clint's half brother once)
In the words of my oldest son, "For Real??" CGZ??? is Courtney Gutierrez. I think I might have to start drinking too.....lol

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: February 24, 2011, 01:52:50 AM »

CD's interview about Shawn today: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26972918/detail.html

Thanks for bringing that over, and MOO - I wonder if Clint's stmt has anything to do with Marc K being there this weekend.......remember how adamant he was on NG when he was at Billie's house about all the scenarios that would mean Hailey is still alive, how BD is pure as the driven snow (cough cough and paraphrasing of course), it just hit me that obviously Clint want to believe it even though we heard him on NG when he stated his first suspicion was Shawn.....now all of the sudden after KK searches, he has renewed hope and realistically that could only be the case if Shawn and Billie are innocent? Just tossing it around in my head.....
Clint Dunn told KTXS he doesn't believe Adkins is involved in his daughters disappearance, "I want Shawn to get out and help. That's how he will prove his innocence and I think he is innocent."
Also the fact that Klass Kids has arranged to get Billie and Shawn to Dallas for the sex trafficking rally....thoughts anyone

You know, something has to be going on.  At first he 'doesn't like it' that Shawn is there at the house, and now he's all ok with it?  I really think he must really be playing nice-nice with BD as if that's going to make her open up.  It won't.   He'll learn, and then we'll see what happens when he realizes it isn't working, and that BD is putting SA up (like she's already doing) to be the man of the house.  I also wonder how Naomi is going to take this.  Something has to be up, and I can't figure it out.

This statement isnt a belief in total innocence as much as it is a challenge     Clint Dunn told KTXS he doesn't believe Adkins is involved in his daughters disappearance, "I want Shawn to get out and help. That's how he will prove his innocence and I think he is innocent."

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26972918/detail.html

I agree, almost as a challenge or prove it to me.....but lingering in my head is the scenario I posted within wrt Marc Klass, don't know why but it just smacked me in the face after the search and heaven only knows what Marc told him.....remember how he was doing the same with Billie and I agree that it is probably more devastating to be given false hope, yet understand why ppl cling to it, but from someone that knows the realities and statistics of these cases , well IMO it can be cruel to an extent

Again, Im not gonna mince words I think Mark Klass is ending up being a huge thorn in this investigation.    He seized the perfect opportunity with this local law enforcement seemingly not being as sophisticated to criticize them unmercifully & rather arrogantly on national TV (NG) & for some unknown reason he is choosing to believe a drug infested lying wench who cares about her boyfriend more than her daughter.   One might ask why he would want to sandblast law enforcement, well he's still bitter from his own life experience for one & secondly if he can find fault with law enforcement and other missing children organizations than his appears to be golden in comparison....well after this I hope there are many that see what I see & he doesnt continue to tarnish other people's efforts while puffing his own ego.  Do we hear that Mark is working in conjunction with law enforcement?  NO   Do we see him at pressers like Tim Miller or John Walsh have been side by side with law enforcement? NO.  He may have done honorable work in the past but what he is doing in this case is tarnishing his reputation & wasting valuable resources that could be put to better use & in the right direction.   I'm rather livid with him at this point, justifiably so but if others cant see why I'll take the hit of disagreement for now & wait for them to see it for themselves.

This human trafficking issue is not only complete balderdash but it has literally emboldened Billie to be nasty toward searchers not aligned with Mark & to use it as an explanation as to what "may" have happened to Hailey.   For the love of God, she even doesnt care what people think about her carrying on her relationship with the only official suspect in this case & she has resumed living with him while she doesnt give a hoot that her son is living elsewhere as a result of it!   If she knows what happened to her & she thinks its that impossible to be discovered, she knows this avenue will never turn up any leads & it will turn into a cold case...home free.

As far as Clint goes, Mark and his crew have probably attempted to influence him with their theory, no doubt.  I think Clint (albeit not perfect) is just desperate to find out what happened to his daughter & certainly doesnt want to believe her mother could be at the crux of something heinous happening to her.   Apparently, according to his mother and aunt he has called the police regarding Shawn prior to this, was it mentioned tonight by them if they told him about Hailey's fears?  If so, he should have done more but that doesnt take away from the fact that whatever happened to Hailey happened in Billie's home, its almost a sure bet IMHO.  I do not feel that deep down Clint trusts Shawn or Billie but he's in as difficult situation as they get.  Whatever he could have done prior to this is a separate conversation that does not escape my acknowledgment or criticism.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: February 24, 2011, 02:54:00 AM »

Aww!  Ain't it sweet that Billie prolly bought the tv (if true) for psychosugarbritches!  I guess a welcome home present.  She shoulda put more money down on it in case her refund runs low.  If SA is really back then BD is probably spending a fortune in party favors for her and her boy tool!  Be careful BD...you might run out of donations to pay for everyday living expenses.  Lord knows we haven't heard of you buying your Son a new game for his system to play and take his mind off his Sissy's disappearance!  You buy the kids any summer clothes and shoes?  Bet SA got new presents, didn't he Billie?  I know, you suprised him one night with a new serial killer mask! How sweet I bet that was!  You guys remember the relative of SA's with same last name, I think he's Hailey's age where he posted on his FB a couple days after HD went missing and it says something about she could come on home cause her Mom(BD) isn't mad at her?  You reckon he's refrencing a fight that supposedly happened between her and her Mom over Christmas?  Whew, sorry, I make looooonnnngggrunonsentences!  All this is My Opinion Only! 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: February 24, 2011, 04:29:43 AM »

Interesting Tidbit ....

((removed))

I'm pretty sure they said hopeforhailey.org ... not com. I don't know if that makes a difference

http://www.hopeforhailey.org/

I caught that too.  Clint's mother did say "hopeforhailey.org" in the BTH interview.  I believe she may have been mistaken.  Last night and today ... Billie was quoted identifying the website as "hopeforhailey.com".

Janet

snipped from Webopedia:

Domain names are used to identify one or more IP addresses. For example, the domain name microsoft.com represents about a dozen IP addresses. Domain names are used in URLs to identify particular Web pages. For example, in the URL http://www.pcwebopedia.com/index.html, the domain name is pcwebopedia.com.

Every domain name has a suffix that indicates which top level domain (TLD) it belongs to. There are only a limited number of such domains. For example:
# gov - Government agencies
# edu - Educational institutions
# org - Organizations (nonprofit)
# mil - Military
# com - commercial business
# net - Network organizations
# ca - Canada
# th - Thailand

My bolding
Domain names are used to identify one or more IP addresses. For example, the domain name microsoft.com represents about a dozen IP addresses. Domain names are used in URLs to identify particular Web pages. For example, in the URL http://www.pcwebopedia.com/index.html, the domain name is pcwebopedia.com.

Every domain name has a suffix that indicates which top level domain (TLD) it belongs to. There are only a limited number of such domains. For example:
# gov - Government agencies
# edu - Educational institutions
# org - Organizations (nonprofit)
# mil - Military
# com - commercial business
# net - Network organizations
# ca - Canada
# th - Thailand

Even though many non-profits use the ".org" designation, there is no specific mandate that these domains be actual not for profit organizations.  In other words, if a domain name is available with the designation .org, anyone can use it, even if there business or entity is not of 501-c organization.  
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:13:40 PM by klaasend » Logged

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: February 24, 2011, 04:47:13 AM »

((Removed personal information))

It appears that the same person has purchased both domain names:  hopeforhailey.com and hopeforhailey.org.  That is sometimes done in order to keep another group from buying a similar url with a different designation and confusing the public as to which organization they are dealing with.  For example, International Business Machines (IBM) owns both the domain names ibm.com and ibm.org
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:19:14 PM by klaasend » Logged

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: February 24, 2011, 07:59:55 AM »

reading and catching up,but i feel like i have logged onto the twilight zone
and it took me back to satsuma
clint looks and sounds sincere, is there a big secret in Ccity
that only the locals are privy to like

#1..LE checked the wrong phone for pings
#2..LE Qd someone they thought was SA,but wasnt
#3..LE has not done ,#1 or #2

Missing Teen's Father Believes Only Named Suspect Is Innocent
By Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News
POSTED: 6:23 pm CST February 23, 2011
UPDATED: 8:23 pm CST February 23, 2011
video

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: February 24, 2011, 09:31:21 AM »

It appears that the same person has purchased both domain names:  hopeforhailey.com and hopeforhailey.org.  That is sometimes done in order to keep another group from buying a similar url with a different designation and confusing the public as to which organization they are dealing with.  For example, International Business Machines (IBM) owns both the domain names ibm.com and ibm.org

Thanks Flutter
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: February 24, 2011, 10:23:42 AM »

Does this woman not realize how  inappropriate the things she says and does and doesn't do are ? Guess she needs the big tv 'cause her and Shawn need to watch their shows on her new couch while neither of them work or take care of anything to do with Hailey. I can see the not working at a job on her part, but not on Shawn's.
Hailey was last seen Sunday night.
She was reported missing TUESDAY.
Billie didn't call the house on Monday ( well, until her next presser ), didn't call Clint or go over there to see if Hailey had been there, didn't text MB on the Monday didn't make any attempt to contact Hailey or see where she was or what was up did she ? They said they got home at 7:30 Monday night as per her printed handout time line. She has a land line at work, she used it on Tuesday to call DD. Turning into the Cummings case isn't it ?
I have a name for her, but I would get banned if I used it, so I am going to just yell it out loud here. It's just me and the Kats here. Yell bad word. There, now I feel a bit better. 

There is one word that no one will ever hear me utter or refer to but if I were tempted she would be called it.

I'd like to know the exact date she put the tv on layaway. Hailey's been missing since Dec 27th & David's been gone since mid Jan. It's obvious she didn't buy the tv for her kids. Didn't she say Hailey was recently watching tv in her bedroom bc she got a new tv for the holiday? Didn't she also say that she & Shawn were going to bed around 9:00 & Hailey was playing Xbox in David's room when she checked on her? Again I note this is the same night that David said Hailey was playing Xbox in the living room, oh yeah & he estimated she played til midnight based on how far she got in the game. Well Hailey would have had to disconnect the Xbox & reconnect it in David's room, if that's the case, bc mo additional Xbox has been mentioned. Furthermore, I don't buy that scenario, bc Billie stated herself that she & Shawn headed to bed around 9:00 & that's when Hailey was seen playing Xbox in David's room - she has to be mistaken or purposely lied bc David left for his friend's house basically around the same time Billie was heading to bed, so there would be no reason whatsoever for Hailey to disconnect the Xbox & reconnect in David's room. Then Billie mentions Hailey watching her new tv in her bedroom, puhlease...then why reconnect in David's room when she could have reconnected in her own bedroom? Nope, not buying it.

I believe the rumor that Shawn's back at the house...makes more sense. Maybe that's the reason for laying away a new 55" tv.

Why not a computer? Surely with these 2 websites being graciously started by teamamberrescue, Billie needs a computer. Oh yeah, and internet too! Hmmm, maybe she's getting webtv and bought a big screen tv bc she has bad eyesight, therefore the words will appear larger on a 55" tv screen. If that's the case, who's paying for Internet or web access? Billie isn't working. Shawn isn't working. Could it be gra iously donated by someone?

Sorry to say this but missing children organizations generate big business. I sure hope this isn't all about money.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: February 24, 2011, 10:26:17 AM »

Have a good time tomorrow and stay out of the wind and cold!!  I am in the same vicinity so bracing for it.

Thanks curiousone

Mornng has come and ... in my opinion ... the chilling wind and freezing temperatures imply that plans to drive into Vancouver should postponed.  However ... considering unsafe driving conditions are not an issue ... hubby and grandsons disagree.  I guess a day at Science World is where it is at.

Good Morning All

Janet
7:25 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: February 24, 2011, 10:41:21 AM »

CD's interview about Shawn today: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26972918/detail.html

Thanks for bringing that over, and MOO - I wonder if Clint's stmt has anything to do with Marc K being there this weekend.......remember how adamant he was on NG when he was at Billie's house about all the scenarios that would mean Hailey is still alive, how BD is pure as the driven snow (cough cough and paraphrasing of course), it just hit me that obviously Clint want to believe it even though we heard him on NG when he stated his first suspicion was Shawn.....now all of the sudden after KK searches, he has renewed hope and realistically that could only be the case if Shawn and Billie are innocent? Just tossing it around in my head.....

Clint's statement yesterday distancing Shawn from implication in Hailey's disappearance reflects his sentiments of February 8th.  If you think about Clint's mission from the getgo ... his mission of handing out flyers from home to Mexico ... his focus has always been on finding Hailey alive ... not Shawn.

Janet

++++++

February 8, 2011

Adkins "Needs to Help Find Hailey" Father Says
Tuesday, February 08 2011

<snipped>

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339996

February 23, 2011

Missing Teen's Father Believes Only Named Suspect Is Innocent
By Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News
POSTED: 6:23 pm CST February 23, 2011
UPDATED: 8:23 pm CST February 23, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The missing Colorado City teen's father speaks out Wednesday on the only named suspect in his daughter's case, Shawn Adkins.

Clint Dunn told KTXS he doesn't believe Adkins is involved in his daughters disappearance, "I want Shawn to get out and help. That's how he will prove his innocence and I think he is innocent."

Clint told KTXS Wednesday he is no longer putting any stock in all the rumors, and he still has complete faith in finding his daughter alive.

Video

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: February 24, 2011, 11:08:35 AM »

“I told her not to leave the house that day, but she did. She could have been walking to a store, or to play basketball,” Billie Dunn added.    

SAY WHAT????  When???  I thought she didn't talk to her that day?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345546&shr=addthis

OMG Invision, GMTA ^^^ that's what Im saying!

Capp ... honestly I think she is reading up on other missing childrens cases and picking and choosing words that other mothers/grandmothers have said.  This is what in a round about way Dawn Drexel said ... before, she was almost quoting Cindy Anthony with the not in the woods/ugly fields .... Casey Anthony ... a stranger took her, "I feel it in my gut"

She is hanging herself but man oh man ... is she chapping my behind while doing it!   

To add ... IMO she is setting the scene to look eeriely similar to Somer Thompson's abduction and murder

-snipped

The mother of the missing Colorado City teen believes her child was abducted within a six-block area of their home in the Mitchell County community.
“I think some stranger came in and took her,” said Billie Jean Dunn Tuesday afternoon. “That’s been my gut feeling from the beginning”.

-snipped

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345546&shr=addthis

Invision you nailed it..Somer's case is exactly the way Billie is setting this up.  I'd be very interested to know if that is one of the cases she printed out from the web.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: February 24, 2011, 11:11:32 AM »

And since when is she stating that she told Hailey not to leave the house that day?    By her own words she reported over and over again that Hailey told Shawn that she was going to her father's and then to Mary Beth's overnight...Billie was at work and then accepted what Shawn told her & NEVER CHECKED UP ON HER AT ALL.   She claimed she wondered why Hailey didnt call that night & admitted she was cross with her for not checking in...but did this ignorant selfish wench even think to call Mary Beth's house when that wave of concern came over her...O HECK NO, she was too high to care after picking up illegal drugs with her boyfriend!

Talk me off the ledge,  Im about to totally loose my Italian Jersey temper & that is never a good thing!

I know as a mother what I would have done if one of my children went somewhere without me personally asking first, but why didnt she call to tell her to come home if she disobeyed her?   Why didnt she check on her when it crossed her mind that Hailey hadnt check in?

BECAUSE SHE NEVER LEFT THE HOUSE TO BEGIN WITH!

ITA Capp.

Don't know rather she died of a drug overdose that Shawn gave her or if she died as a result of an agrument with Shawn.  But I believe both Shawn and Billie know exactly where Hailey was that day and night, and where she is now.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: February 24, 2011, 01:27:55 PM »

WHAT IF ... what Billie said is true ...

She said ... I told her not to leave the house that day, but she did. She could have been walking to a store, or to play basketball,” Billie Dunn added.   

She didn't say WHAT DAY ... Maybe the fight began the night before and Hailey said she was leaving and going to Clints for the night .. Billie said (hypo) Don't you dare leave this house.  And a fight escalated from there.  It got out of control and Hailey was gravely injured?  We know that David left the night before to spend the night at a friends house around 9 .. maybe due to the same fight ... When Hailey tried to leave ... Billie exploded and hit her with something?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: February 24, 2011, 01:36:12 PM »

WHAT IF ... what Billie said is true ...

She said ... I told her not to leave the house that day, but she did. She could have been walking to a store, or to play basketball,” Billie Dunn added.   

She didn't say WHAT DAY ... Maybe the fight began the night before and Hailey said she was leaving and going to Clints for the night .. Billie said (hypo) Don't you dare leave this house.  And a fight escalated from there.  It got out of control and Hailey was gravely injured?  We know that David left the night before to spend the night at a friends house around 9 .. maybe due to the same fight ... When Hailey tried to leave ... Billie exploded and hit her with something?

Possible as the truth has a way of slipping out...either way it is my strong gut instinct that Hailey never left that house.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: February 24, 2011, 01:36:14 PM »

MAYBE .. Billie and Shawn had discussed a "plan" to disappear Hailey and included in that plan Shawn would go into work the next morning and "pick a fight" with a coworker and leave ... hence setting up his alibi that Billie spewed on NG.  When Shawn got to work, either he changed his plan or there were no coworkers there to pick a fight with, (or no one to witness the fight) which Billie wasn't privy to.  Maybe they hadn't synced plans after that and before LE got to them and Shawn didn't tell Billie that "the plan" didn't work as planned therefore that's why she was surprised to hear that "the fight never happened"

while in questioning with LE .. Shawn stated that Hailey was promiscuous setting up a plan for her "leaving with someone else" hence them saying from the beginning that she may have left on her own, and having LE believe at first she was a runaway or hiding (because of a fight the night before, which David would no doubt tell LE about)  Maybe Shawn thought Billie would be "smart" enuff to say the same about Hailey and her alleged promiscuity.  BUT  Billie was busted when LE came to the house and realized that Hailey took nothing with her .. reason for the inaccurate account of if she was wearing flip flops or shoes.

what if .....

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: February 24, 2011, 01:36:57 PM »

Monkey Devil! she bought that big new tv to watch reruns of herself doing all those pressers???
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: February 24, 2011, 01:46:57 PM »

I just keep thinking they are following the play book for the HaLeigh Cummings case. Too many similarities. MOO

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: February 24, 2011, 01:47:17 PM »

I remember when Elizabeth Smart was missing, Mark Klaas was asked by Elizabeth's father to leave.  Does anyone else remember this?  I cannot remember the details but I know this happened....

As for Colorado City beefing up security...don't you think this should be done regardless of who is a suspect, since a child is missing?  Obviously, after this amount of time there is some sort of foul play.  Even if SA is the main suspect....doesn't mean he isn't dangerous to other children.  I mean tightening of security should have happened long ago, regardless!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: February 24, 2011, 01:51:42 PM »

I may have missed it....but....is Billie still employed at the hospital?  If so, is she on
an indefinite leave of absence?

Does this hospital allow drug addicts to remain on
staff? 

Thanks to all who are covering this case and providing the links.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.