April 23, 2024, 06:39:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197466 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2011, 10:31:33 PM »

Made it bigger ... Look at the date ... December 27, 2010  ???????

Good catch, but who made it?  She was reported missing 12/28 so are they using the day she reportedly went to MB's instead of when she was reported missing?

I don't know but as far as I'm concerned they wouldn't know WHEN she went missing unless they disappeared her becaused they never called to check on her.

Even if this was an early report ... due to Billie saying she was wearing sneakers ... who gave that inital description?  Shawn? or did he say he didn't know what she was wearing he didn't pay attention?  So Billie assumed she was wearing pink and white sneakers when she gave a MISSING CHILDS REPORT?  Her daugher is missing and she GUESSED what she was wearing?  uuummm no ... I don't think so ...  Navy (specific) Sweat Pants and a light colored (what color?) t-shirt ... sounds more like something a teenager would sleep in ... huh?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2011, 10:34:12 PM »

-snipped from Janet's post

"If Billie had been involved in the actual coverup ... I do not think she would have revealed to authorities that she found the tennis shoes.  Consider the weather ... without shoes or jacket ... the implication is that Hailey did not leave that home alive."

Unless the cops were at her house searching when she "found" the pink and white tennis shoes ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2011, 10:41:17 PM »

I just talked to my daughter regarding this flip flop issue.

Apparently my almost 10 year old granddaughter has accumulated a few pairs of flip-flops.  My daughter claimed if Miss Muffet was missing and her sneakers were at home ... it could be assumed that she had been wearing a pair of flip flops.

I contend that it was a bare-footed deceased Hailey that was taken from the home by Shawn on the morning of December 27th ... she was taken in the clothes she went to bed in ... blue sweatpants and a short sleeve T-shirt.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2011, 10:46:03 PM »

-snipped from Janet's post

"If Billie had been involved in the actual coverup ... I do not think she would have revealed to authorities that she found the tennis shoes.  Consider the weather ... without shoes or jacket ... the implication is that Hailey did not leave that home alive."

Unless the cops were at her house searching when she "found" the pink and white tennis shoes ....

Probably

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2011, 10:51:36 PM »

What's wrong with the date of December 27, 2010?  From the very beginning, December 27, 2010 was the date listed as Hailey being last seen.  I went back to the first thread in the archives and started reading. There are a number of articles listing that as the last time she was seen.  Of course, maybe that could/would change if there were better information at a later date.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9231.msg1283977#msg1283977

Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  Thread #1

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2011, 10:53:13 PM »

Good catch, but who made it?  She was reported missing 12/28 so are they using the day she reportedly went to MB's instead of when she was reported missing?

I don't know but as far as I'm concerned they wouldn't know WHEN she went missing unless they disappeared her becaused they never called to check on her.

Even if this was an early report ... due to Billie saying she was wearing sneakers ... who gave that inital description?  Shawn? or did he say he didn't know what she was wearing he didn't pay attention?  So Billie assumed she was wearing pink and white sneakers when she gave a MISSING CHILDS REPORT?  Her daugher is missing and she GUESSED what she was wearing?  uuummm no ... I don't think so ...  Navy (specific) Sweat Pants and a light colored (what color?) t-shirt ... sounds more like something a teenager would sleep in ... huh?

BBM~That is exactly what I was thinking in my last post, I wondered what did she sleep in and that is where I would start....I don't think she ever got up and got dressed Monday morning and that does sound like something a teen would sleep in, especially if they were leery of someone in the home assaulting them. True story my friend's daughter was date raped in her bedroom when she was 16, it traumatized her so much she not only wore layers and layers of clothes when she went out (for instance 3 pairs of socks, a t-shirt, turtleneck, pullover and hoodie) and she slept in jogging pants and never slept in her room ever again, she slept in either her sister's room or her parents.....even at 19 yrs of age, so that is something that made me think those items were possibly what she wore to sleep

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2011, 10:54:36 PM »

Apparently my almost 10 year old granddaughter has accumulated a few pairs of flip-flops.  My daughter claimed if Miss Muffet was missing and her sneakers were at home ... it could be assumed that she had been wearing a pair of flip flops.

I contend that it was a bare-footed deceased Hailey that was taken from the home by Shawn on the morning of December 27th ... she was taken in the clothes she went to bed in ... blue sweatpants and a short sleeve T-shirt.

IMO

Janet

Considering Billie reported that she found the tennis shoes ... could it be that she then ASSUMED that Hailey must have been wearing a pair of flip flops?  Think about it ... the flip flops were not described.

I sincerely believe that at this point in time it had not occurred to Billie that Shawn may be involved in the disappearance of her daughter.   Maybe it was the failed polygraph as well as the affidavits that created doubts regarding Shawn's account and ... this is when ... out of a warped sense of "love" ... Billie began to distance Shawn from implication by by focusing suspicion in other directions and attempting to manipulate the timeline/chain of events.

Janet

AMW Case
Hailey Darlene Dunn

<snipped>

Police say Hailey Darlene Dunn is a student and cheerleader at Colorado City Middle School. They say the 13-year-old girl was last seen wearing navy blue sweatpants, a short-sleeved light-colored T-shirt, flip flops and red hoop earrings. They say Hailey’s upper left ear is also pierced, and she stands at 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 120 pounds. She has hazel eyes and light brown hair with blond highlights.

<snipped>

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=76136

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2011, 11:04:50 PM »

At the end of the last thread I posted something which may have been overlooked:

The other day a poster shared an email with us by someone who searches with the Hailey's Angels.

Just thought you all might be interested in some comments, particularly CD's in the following link:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/connie-jones/my-past/145157695545936#!/topic.php?uid=189599337718905&topic=257

Even CD thinks that BD and SA are hiding something.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2011, 11:08:48 PM »

Eldest son, DIL and 4 year old grandson just arrived from the Island.  I am somewhat  disappointed that the little guy is sleeping but ...considering tomorrow night when Mommy and Daddy take the ferry back home and ... he will staying behind for a mini vacation with Mama and Papa ... its OK.

Maybe tomorrow will be the day when Shawn Adkins will be arrested in connection with the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.  Maybe tomorrow will be the day when Billing Dunn will be arrested for obstructing the justice process for her precious daughter.

Good Night All.

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2011, 11:12:10 PM »

IMO

Janet

Considering Billie reported that she found the tennis shoes ... could it be that she then ASSUMED that Hailey must have been wearing a pair of flip flops?  Think about it ... the flip flops were not described.

I sincerely believe that at this point in time it had not occurred to Billie that Shawn may be involved in the disappearance of her daughter.   Maybe it was the failed polygraph as well as the affidavits that created doubts regarding Shawn's account and ... this is when ... out of a warped sense of "love" ... Billie began to distance Shawn from implication by by focusing suspicion in other directions and attempting to manipulate the timeline/chain of events.

Janet

AMW Case
Hailey Darlene Dunn

<snipped>

Police say Hailey Darlene Dunn is a student and cheerleader at Colorado City Middle School. They say the 13-year-old girl was last seen wearing navy blue sweatpants, a short-sleeved light-colored T-shirt, flip flops and red hoop earrings. They say Hailey’s upper left ear is also pierced, and she stands at 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 120 pounds. She has hazel eyes and light brown hair with blond highlights.

<snipped>

That excuse makes her even more deplorable certainly not pitiful...to forsake your own child to protect a monster, my God that isnt naive its cold!  She is 33 years old, not 12.   Even at the lowest level of intelluct and/or maturity that is no excuse for her behavior...for that alone she's going to H.   If she is lying for Shawn & helping him cover a crime she is an accessory even if only an accessory after the fact.  If it comes out that she concealed or tampered with evidence she is obstructing justice.    Personally, I sympathize with her over  nothing.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2011, 11:13:50 PM »

BBM~That is exactly what I was thinking in my last post, I wondered what did she sleep in and that is where I would start....I don't think she ever got up and got dressed Monday morning and that does sound like something a teen would sleep in, especially if they were leery of someone in the home assaulting them. True story my friend's daughter was date raped in her bedroom when she was 16, it traumatized her so much she not only wore layers and layers of clothes when she went out (for instance 3 pairs of socks, a t-shirt, turtleneck, pullover and hoodie) and she slept in jogging pants and never slept in her room ever again, she slept in either her sister's room or her parents.....even at 19 yrs of age, so that is something that made me think those items were possibly what she wore to sleep

Well, and if you think about it, she usually doesn't sleep in bed - she usually sleeps on the couch, in the den, where anyone (read as "SA") easily could see her before she could get "decent".
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2011, 11:15:42 PM »

Even CD thinks that BD and SA are hiding something.

Something must have been revealed that I missed in the past four days.

Janet
8:15 PM PT

++++

Clint Dunn

Adkins "Needs to Help Find Hailey" Father Says
Tuesday, February 08 2011

<snipped>

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339996

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2011, 11:18:14 PM »

IMO

Janet

Janet

AMW Case
Hailey Darlene Dunn

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet, my opinion isnt directed at you on this but that excuse makes her even more deplorable certainly not pitiful...to forsake your own child to protect a monster, my God that isnt naive its cold!  She is 33 years old, not 12.   Even at the lowest level of intelluct and/or maturity that is no excuse for her behavior...for that alone she's going to H.   If she is lying for Shawn & helping him cover a crime she is an accessory even if only an accessory after the fact.  If it comes out that she concealed or tampered with evidence she is obstructing justice.    Personally, I sympathize with her over  nothing.

Have a lovely time with your family!

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2011, 11:19:43 PM »

Another thing, I dont know about the rest of the ladies here but if my husband, much less boyfriend told me daughter was going to a particular friend's house for a sleepover & go to find out that plan had never been made...that man might as well bend over and kiss his @$$ goodbye because I would have wigged & then proceeded to throw him to the curb!

Which is one of the reasons we luv ya!   Very Happy

I agree on a number of your points you've made recently, particularly the point about calling the OTHER kid's parents!  I don't have kids, but I cannot in a million years imagine not calling their parents to just make sure it's ok.  If I don't know their number, I'd have them call on my phone (so I'd have the number from that point on) and I would insist on talking to them.

Then again, Hailey and David apparently had run of the neighborhood if you believe scuttlebutt.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2011, 11:20:31 PM »

Excuse the double post...the site went down mid post & I wasnt done but didnt realize it posted it incomplete (I didnt hit post)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2011, 11:22:34 PM »

Janet, my opinion isnt directed at you on this but that excuse makes her even more deplorable certainly not pitiful...to forsake your own child to protect a monster, my God that isnt naive its cold!  She is 33 years old, not 12.   Even at the lowest level of intelluct and/or maturity that is no excuse for her behavior...for that alone she's going to H.   If she is lying for Shawn & helping him cover a crime she is an accessory even if only an accessory after the fact.  If it comes out that she concealed or tampered with evidence she is obstructing justice.    Personally, I sympathize with her over  nothing.

Some people do not believe in miracles but ... the forum has just been privy to one.  Cap and Tamikosmom are in agreement.

Thanks Caps.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2011, 11:22:43 PM »

Another thing, I dont know about the rest of the ladies here but if my husband, much less boyfriend told me daughter was going to a particular friend's house for a sleepover & go to find out that plan had never been made...that man might as well bend over and kiss his @$$ goodbye because I would have wigged & then proceeded to throw him to the curb!

I agree on a number of your points you've made recently, particularly the point about calling the OTHER kid's parents!  I don't have kids, but I cannot in a million years imagine not calling their parents to just make sure it's ok.  If I don't know their number, I'd have them call on my phone (so I'd have the number from that point on) and I would insist on talking to them.

Then again, Hailey and David apparently had run of the neighborhood if you believe scuttlebutt.

Let me clarify - I would never in a million years imagine not calling the parents *of the kids who were going to spend the night with my  hypothetical kid*, etcetera.  Smile
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2011, 11:22:50 PM »

Awwws, and absolutely!   Love you too!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2011, 11:30:16 PM »

Some people do not believe in miracles but ... the forum has just been privy to one.  Cap and Tamikosmom are in agreement.

Thanks Caps.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Awws and   

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2011, 12:46:41 AM »

What's wrong with the date of December 27, 2010?  From the very beginning, December 27, 2010 was the date listed as Hailey being last seen.  I went back to the first thread in the archives and started reading. There are a number of articles listing that as the last time she was seen.  Of course, maybe that could/would change if there were better information at a later date.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9231.msg1283977#msg1283977

Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  Thread #1

Oh heck ... I meant the time ... and put the date ... Look at the time last seen... 1:00 pm. .... Shawn claims he last saw her at 3:15ish .... On this flyer ... she was last seen at 1:00 pm and wearing pink and white tennis shoes.  Sorry, I had so much going on in my head and cutting and pasting a tinypic'ing I thought it was the date ... but I meant the time.

Hey Billie and Shawn ... WHERE IS HAILEY?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.