April 26, 2024, 09:00:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197545 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: February 24, 2011, 01:52:19 PM »

I remember when Elizabeth Smart was missing, Mark Klaas was asked by Elizabeth's father to leave.  Does anyone else remember this?  I cannot remember the details but I know this happened....

As for Colorado City beefing up security...don't you think this should be done regardless of who is a suspect, since a child is missing?  Obviously, after this amount of time there is some sort of foul play.  Even if SA is the main suspect....doesn't mean he isn't dangerous to other children.  I mean tightening of security should have happened long ago, regardless!

agreed, so either they "dropped the ball" in the beginning OR they are now beefing up security because it was just confirmed last evening that Shawn is indeed living back w/Billie and is in the area again and possibly could be a risk to others.  JMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: February 24, 2011, 01:53:56 PM »

I may have missed it....but....is Billie still employed at the hospital?  If so, is she on
an indefinite leave of absence?

Does this hospital allow drug addicts to remain on
staff? 

Thanks to all who are covering this case and providing the links.

all good questions ... she stated in an interview yesterday that she hasn't worked in a month and a half but didn't state whether this was by choice or not.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: February 24, 2011, 02:02:35 PM »

I remember when Elizabeth Smart was missing, Mark Klaas was asked by Elizabeth's father to leave.  Does anyone else remember this?  I cannot remember the details but I know this happened....

As for Colorado City beefing up security...don't you think this should be done regardless of who is a suspect, since a child is missing?  Obviously, after this amount of time there is some sort of foul play.  Even if SA is the main suspect....doesn't mean he isn't dangerous to other children.  I mean tightening of security should have happened long ago, regardless!

I think that had more to do with Marc Klaas's affiliation with Fox News:

http://articles.sfgate.com/2002-06-30/news/17550112_1_marc-klaas-petaluma-home-elizabeth-smart
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: February 24, 2011, 02:08:05 PM »

Thank you invision.....

She may be on paid leave of some sort, or if no longer with the hospital, she could perhaps apply for unemployment.

I have wondered for some time how one can buy groceries and pay bills when not working.  Now I am wondering how one can buy a big screen TV.  I did hear that
there was an IRS refund, but a TV would not be my first choice when HD received one for Christmas.

Has BD or the family indicated that they are receiving funds or gifts from sympathetic individuals?

Thanks.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: February 24, 2011, 02:21:21 PM »

INVISION - I don't know why you would think it's OK to post personal information about Amber's Dubois mom in this forum.  I also don't care for WHAT IF'S.  I have removed the personal information and you have been banned for now pending further review.

Anybody who followed the Amber DuBois case has to have a great deal of respect for Carrie, Amber's mom.  I cannot allow people to post personal information about Carrie.  She has gone through enough don't you think?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:33:57 PM by klaasend » Logged
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: February 24, 2011, 02:46:36 PM »

Aww!  Ain't it sweet that Billie prolly bought the tv (if true) for psychosugarbritches!  I guess a welcome home present.  She shoulda put more money down on it in case her refund runs low.  If SA is really back then BD is probably spending a fortune in party favors for her and her boy tool!  Be careful BD...you might run out of donations to pay for everyday living expenses.  Lord knows we haven't heard of you buying your Son a new game for his system to play and take his mind off his Sissy's disappearance!  You buy the kids any summer clothes and shoes?  Bet SA got new presents, didn't he Billie?  I know, you suprised him one night with a new serial killer mask! How sweet I bet that was!  You guys remember the relative of SA's with same last name, I think he's Hailey's age where he posted on his FB a couple days after HD went missing and it says something about she could come on home cause her Mom(BD) isn't mad at her?  You reckon he's refrencing a fight that supposedly happened between her and her Mom over Christmas?  Whew, sorry, I make looooonnnngggrunonsentences!  All this is My Opinion Only! 

Well since Billy is now supporting SA, too, I wonder how people donating are going to feel paying for living expenses for him, the main suspect?  IF LE is even keeping their juevos on and keeping him a suspect.  Lord knows the city manager has been chomping at the bit to not know anything about this, not have any answers on purpose so he doesn't have to answer questions (even though that's his job in this case) by his own admission, and now he can say it's "sex trafficers" (no doubt from out of town, nothing like that in Mayberry - I mean Colorado City) and point the finger at probably another country.  Jeez!
bamagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: February 24, 2011, 02:46:44 PM »

“I told her not to leave the house that day, but she did. She could have been walking to a store, or to play basketball,” Billie Dunn added.    

SAY WHAT????  When???  I thought she didn't talk to her that day?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345546&shr=addthis

OMG Invision, GMTA ^^^ that's what Im saying!
Isn't that just lovely!  What a mom!  Blame the victim.   Shhhhhh!!!!  Just let her keep talking, she's buying herself a one-way ticket to the DP!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: February 24, 2011, 02:54:04 PM »

WHAT IF ... what Billie said is true ...

She said ... I told her not to leave the house that day, but she did. She could have been walking to a store, or to play basketball,” Billie Dunn added.   

She didn't say WHAT DAY ... Maybe the fight began the night before and Hailey said she was leaving and going to Clints for the night .. Billie said (hypo) Don't you dare leave this house.  And a fight escalated from there.  It got out of control and Hailey was gravely injured?  We know that David left the night before to spend the night at a friends house around 9 .. maybe due to the same fight ... When Hailey tried to leave ... Billie exploded and hit her with something?

You know, invision, I'm thinking the same thing.  I said it yesterday that these might actually be glimmers of truth (finally). 

I am thinking that BD has been so emboldened by the recent activity (and her regaining power over the menfolks) that she's actually saying some truths now.   "I told her not to leave the house".  "Walking to the store... play basketball".  Yes, she didn't say what day.  She didn't say if maybe Hailey finally got fed up and said "I'm going to dad's!!!!" and Billy maybe said "Don't you leave this house or you'll regret it!"    Remember scuttlebutt about a Christmas fight about the same thing?

And then there's BD's description of how Hailey had to be forced into a car.  It's not said "They would have had to force her....".  No, she said it in the form of a witnessing or second hand statement.  "She had to be forced in." (http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345546&shr=addthis )

To me, I think we're seeing a new truthful BD.
AmbersMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: February 24, 2011, 03:00:03 PM »

Hi Scared Monkey's,

It has been a long time since I have been to the website, but my phone has been ringing off the hook so I logged in to see what was being said, it made me very sad because you all helped me so much with Amber.

Somel of you are comparing this case to many others out there so lets compare it to my daughter’s case.

For those of you that are new to this site or are not aware of who I am, I am the mother of Amber Dubois.

Amber left home walking to school, my live in boyfriend and father of my youngest daughter, was the last to see her. Dave (boyfriend) changed his whole routine that day, he could not remember which way he drove home from the gym, (at the time Amber would have been walking), he did not go to work (which by the way he never misses work) he told police he stayed home to do his taxes, but never did them , instead he went to a movie. The list can go on but I think you get my point. By the way 8 polygraphs later, LE still could not clear him.

Now to me, I was allegedly the biggest drug dealer in Vista,  I was at the bar everyday getting wasted, and while LE was going through Amber’s room I went and got a tattoo. What kind of mother does that? Oh and don’t forget I was still married to Amber’s father but living with another man and 4 days before Amber went missing I went to court to finalize my divorce.

It was very clear to the world what a dysfunctional life Amber had.

The outcome Amber left for school and a registered SO was driving by and abducted, raped and killed my beautiful little girl and 13 months later killed Chelsea King.

I purchased the hopeforhailey websites and  made them public for a reason and really it is no ones but the parents business.

This website was very helpful when Amber was missing and it is suppose to be about finding Hailey.

Until we find Hailey and have answers,  NO ONE knows what happened.

I had the pleasure of meeting the family,  yes both Mom and Dad and offered any kind of assistance they may need in finding their daughter. Team Amber Rescue was formed to assist Klaaskids and Laura Recovery Center in what ever capacity needed.  I will not comment on their assistance to the Dunn family, but just know that both organizations and the people that run them never once betrayed my family or did anything negative like you are posting on this site.

We need to take all this negative energy here and focus it on finding Hailey.

Thanks

Carrie
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: February 24, 2011, 03:04:26 PM »

Thank you Carrie for bringing us back to reality
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: February 24, 2011, 03:09:14 PM »

AmbersMom.....thank you for reminding us. 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
bamagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: February 24, 2011, 03:23:18 PM »

Carrie, your words are heard loud and clear.  As a matter of fact I have a few skeletons in my closet that I wouldnt want paraded for public view if God forbid anything ever happened to one of my sons.  I have to keep reminding myself that the most important thing is finding Hailey first and foremost.  Then let LE sort out the charges and the players. 

You are an amazing woman Carrie! an angelic monkey
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: February 24, 2011, 03:23:29 PM »

((Removed personal information))

It appears that the same person has purchased both domain names:  hopeforhailey.com and hopeforhailey.org.  That is sometimes done in order to keep another group from buying a similar url with a different designation and confusing the public as to which organization they are dealing with.  For example, International Business Machines (IBM) owns both the domain names ibm.com and ibm.org

Sorry for not exercising more discretion.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #813 on: February 24, 2011, 03:24:14 PM »

Klaas, can I ask a question about Amber's Mom's post??

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: February 24, 2011, 03:34:26 PM »

Sure - you want to ask here or via email?  smklaas@hotmail.com
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #815 on: February 24, 2011, 03:39:18 PM »

Thank-you Carrie, Team Amber Rescue, Klaaskids and Laura Recovery Center are all needed and helpful for families of missing loved ones, and I appreciate all the hard work that the people do to help others  an angelic monkey
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: February 24, 2011, 03:42:32 PM »

Carrie, your words are heard loud and clear.  As a matter of fact I have a few skeletons in my closet that I wouldnt want paraded for public view if God forbid anything ever happened to one of my sons.  I have to keep reminding myself that the most important thing is finding Hailey first and foremost.  Then let LE sort out the charges and the players.  You are an amazing woman Carrie! an angelic monkey

Hi Bamagirl,
You are exactly right! Search and Rescue Organizations come into town. They set up search centers, searches and help set up search funds. They do not speak about the case or get involved with anything else. They are search and rescue, period. Carrie has taken the grief and horror of what happened to Amber and is using that to help others. I could fill page after page with all that she does for others. Carrie is truly an  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: February 24, 2011, 03:42:47 PM »

I will ask here.... these two paragraphs I have questions about.

Now to me, I was allegedly the biggest drug dealer in Vista,  I was at the bar everyday getting wasted, and while LE was going through Amber’s room I went and got a tattoo. What kind of mother does that? Oh and don’t forget I was still married to Amber’s father but living with another man and 4 days before Amber went missing I went to court to finalize my divorce.

My question is.... is this true or are these RUMORS that were going around???

I truly don't remember ever thinking anything about Amber's family being dysfunctional. In fact, I thought they were a wonderful, loving family and Amber was such a lovely girl. That I guess is what has me confused.

Thanks for any clarification Klaas and God Bless you Carrie.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: February 24, 2011, 03:47:00 PM »

I truly don't remember ever thinking anything about Amber's family being dysfunctional. In fact, I thought they were a wonderful, loving family and Amber was such a lovely girl. That I guess is what has me confused.

Absolutly NOT true but rumors that were spread about Carrie prior to the truth coming out.  Not so much here at SM but in other forums/sites.   I think Carrie is just trying to make us realize that often the public jumps to the wrong conclusion.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: February 24, 2011, 03:55:01 PM »

Absolutly NOT true but rumors that were spread about Carrie prior to the truth coming out.  Not so much here at SM but in other forums/sites.   I think Carrie is just trying to make us realize that often the public jumps to the wrong conclusion.
Thank you Klaas. I thought it was some type of rumor but I never recalled seeing any of these rumors about her on SM. Guess that is why I was totally confused. Thanks again for clarification. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.