April 18, 2024, 12:32:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Antichrist, Caliphate, or Corruption?  (Read 2884 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 06, 2011, 09:04:43 PM »

So many over the years have warned about the Islamic world and the coming new caliphate.  Wow...it's even making the TV news these days.

Lots of folks making predictions about the coming end times.  I was of the opinion that are circumstance are old fashioned corruption. 

Are the Islamic caliphate and antichrist two pages of the same book?  The antichrist to Christians is the same as the caliphate event to Muslims?

More and more folks I know talk about the Book of Revelations and the end times.

from one source
3. Personal Apparition of the Antichrist: The New Testament predicts the presence of apostasy within the Christian church (2 Thess. 2:3, 4), and considered it a manifestation of the spirit of the antichrist. According to the book of Revelation, apostasy will reach universal dimensions and will be accompanied by the coming of the antichrist in person. Revelation announces the formation of a global coalition under the leadership of demons (Rev. 16:13, 14), accompanied by miracles and signs, that will reach its climax in the coming of the antichrist, described by John as fire coming “down from heaven to earth in full view of men” (chap. 13:13; cf. 1 Kings 18:20-39). Paul wrote about “the coming [parousia] of the lawless one,” using the same term he employed when referring to the “coming [parousia]” of Christ (1 Thess. 2:8, 9). The antichrist will try to imitate the Second Coming of Christ.

This powerful apparition of the antichrist will deceive the inhabitants of earth. They will worship Satan (the antichrist), and the religious-political systems that support him (Rev. 13:4). The antichrist will launch a war to exterminate God’s people (chap. 13:15-17), but they will find safety in the Lord (chap. 17:16), not in human armaments. Their mission is to proclaim the eternal gospel of salvation and unmask the antichrist (chap. 14:6-12). Christ will finally deliver them and destroy the antichrist.

read more here - http://www.adventistworld.org/article.php?id=944

How many calls for global government?  Rule by dictatorship under the guise of 'democracy'?

Are we a Muslim nation?  A Christian nation? 

Is it the antichrist?  Caliphate?  Corruption?  All three?

Any thoughts out there besides mine?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 09:06:07 PM »

CHOUDARY: The fact is, the Americans are the biggest criminals in the world today, they are bombing Muslims, they're occupying our land -- yes, I believe in the Sharia, I believe sovereignty belongs to God.

HANNITY: Thank you. Thank you.

CHOUDARY: And the Sharia will come to America and it will be implemented there --

HANNITY: -- and you believe in the virgins in heaven, don't you?

CHOUDARY: It will remove the corruption of democracy and freedom and all of your exploitation. You are worried because you know Islam is coming to your backyard.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/transcript/radical-imam039s-warning-america-039islam-coming-your-backyard039#ixzz1DEbz19fn

Who is the Islamic leader coming from all these changes?    Obama?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 09:07:23 PM »

CHOUDARY: Yes. I mean, which Muslim would not agree with that. We do believe as Muslim that sovereignty and supremacy belongs to God. In fact, in the world today, there are two camps, one which believes that sovereignty belongs to man at the head which, you know, is the moment probably Barack Obama and the other one which believes that sovereignty belongs to God. At the head of that whether we like it or not, is Sheik Usama bin Laden.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/transcript/radical-imam039s-warning-america-039islam-coming-your-backyard039#ixzz1DEcMdJwP

There are some that have suggested Obama is a false prophet.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 09:13:41 PM »

UFO over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock?

Video of Bright White Light Descending on Historical Site, Some Say, Indicates Humans Not Alone in Universe

On "The Early Show," co-anchor Jeff Glor reported a supposed UFO, in the form of a bright light, is seen descending over the historic Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem.

Then suddenly, the light shoots up into the sky.

Another video, from a different angle, appears to show the light doing the same thing.

The video is said to have been taken Jan. 28. The clips have since gone viral. You can check them out for yourself below:

picture and story here - http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/02/03/earlyshow/main7313511.shtml

Real?  Staged? 

From the OP "The antichrist will try to imitate the Second Coming of Christ."

Can politics be separated from religion today?  Pretend folks don't kill for their religious zeal?  Religious ideology?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 09:20:15 PM »

Debunking the videos?  Four?

No official explanation for the phenomenon, if it actually occurred, has been advanced. Some observers have noted that though the videos appear to show the same thing from different angles, the fact that other lights in the scenes are not twinkling, nor do other things appear to be moving, indicate that the "UFO" was artificially introduced into what is actually a still shot of the Jerusalem night scene. Others are convinced that the videos are accurate.

A fourth video was later added, adding to both sides' certainty of their different viewpoints.

Official alleged UFO sightings over Jerusalem have been very rare, if any.

Instructions as to how to create a light ball effect on a video can be seen here.

from this site - http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/news.aspx/142126

light ball effect site here "Create a Ki energy ball" - http://www.photoshoplady.com/tutorial/create-a-supernatural-light-ball/3694

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 02:33:35 PM »

Is government taxation and regulation responsible for the disappearing middle class?

Why, under Obama, are poverty and Wall St. profits growing together?  Seemingly in lock step?

The poor (those living in poverty), I heard this on TV, are likely to own both a newer big screen TV and a car.

I know a lot of working folks, that don't qualify for welfare that have a car and find it increasingly difficult to pay for it.  I know many working folks that can't afford a new big screen TV.

Why do those in poverty live better than the working class?

Why is today's Washington politician seemingly working to make gas, energy, and food unaffordable for the working poor?

Over the years, I've read that many food pantries are instituting guidelines for participation.  Folks need to be qualified by showing they participate in some kind of government welfare program. 

For some reason, the working poor, darn them want a hand out too.  Can't have these 'wealthy' folks getting free food too.

Same with taxes.  I watched CSPAN the other day and the discussion in the Senate was about which taxes to raise and why.  Seemed like it was all about raising more money, sneaking the taxes in so folks wouldn't notice.

Nothing about spending. 

Why not end the free telephone program?  The program that hands out free phones seemingly to anyone, doesn't require any requalification or end for participants?  Why would anyone give out phones with a lifetime of free service?  How crazy is that?  Eventually, folks die and I imagine the phone service will continue forever.

Why not end tax refunds, credits, and other abuses for unregistered Social Security numbers?  The potential file online/internet abusers?

I think the real reason the middle class is shrinking is due to government taxes, regulation, and legislation like Obamacare.

They don't see it as a tax because while one had is taking thousands, they give you an eye dropper full of benefits that on the free market, nobody wants.  (Kinda like the old butter and welfare cheese programs)

Just my humble opinions.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.