March 28, 2024, 07:35:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 390961 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2011, 09:55:57 AM »

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
malty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2011, 12:57:18 PM »

What a wonderful billboard for Kyron
One that should touch the coldest heart

Hope for missing children everywhere and their family's
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2011, 04:56:41 PM »

Why would she not send her daughter? Perhaps because she felt she was there to protect her daughter? Why is she not trying to get her daughter now? She can't, her plan backfired on her. in my opinion.

MOO:  Her plan may have backfired, but it didn't explode...there appears to be no trace of Kyron.  Like Kaine and Desiree say...she's good.  Perhaps she is formulating a new "plan" to take the baby, or possibly her cold feelings toward Kaine (MFH), Kyron (POOF) and James (go to your father) extend to the baby too, and she's happy to just move on to a new life without all the "baggage".  I wonder if she gloats about her cleverness? MOO   

Maybe but she can't possibly be happy in her self-made prison either, I guess?  I think she could have gained alot more freedom if she were completly innocent of Kyron going missing.  JMO.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2011, 05:47:20 PM »

Terri's life must suck right now. She's a 40 year old woman living with mommy and daddy. She can't go anywhere, do anything, she doesn't even have her daughter. You know how difficult it is for a mother to lose custody of a baby?  In my opinion she looks pathetic.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2011, 06:33:40 PM »

Terri's life must suck right now. She's a 40 year old woman living with mommy and daddy. She can't go anywhere, do anything, she doesn't even have her daughter. You know how difficult it is for a mother to lose custody of a baby?  In my opinion she looks pathetic.

Actually, she's 41 now. Poor pitiful Terri. I guess she's not going to get that motorcycle she wanted.  Monkey Devil!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2011, 06:45:06 PM »

Does anyone remember this. I remember reading this early on and it always stuck with me.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Domestic troubles

<snip>

Three months later, the couple got married in their bathing suits in a small ceremony presided over by Kaine's dad on a beach in Kauai, Hawaii. On Mother's Day, Kaine gave his bride a brand-new candy apple red Ford Mustang GT.

She put a vanity license plate on the car — RDSQRL — shorthand for her nickname, Red Squirrel.

About the same time, Terri was working as an assistant manager at Newport Bay restaurant in Washington Square. Don Alanen, a former customer, had many conversations with her when eating there with his wife. He was impressed by her professionalism.

"She always seemed to be in control," Alanen said. "I never heard her say anything to anybody that was upsetting."

Terri talked to the couple about wanting to become a manager in the high-tech industry where Alanen worked. She also said she had been a bodybuilder and planned to return to intensive workouts at some point.

And she talked about Kyron.

"I can't recall that she called him a stepson," Alanen said. "I'm pretty sure she said our son."

Alanen said that when Terri became pregnant, she told him she was thrilled to be having another baby.

Her pregnancy surprised Kaine, who thought they were not going to have children.

In November 2008, Kiara Ariel was born.

That was sometime in late 2007 or early 2008. She already had her BA in teaching. What was her sudden interest in the "high-tech" area? How would she even qualify for that? Is she more "tech savvy" than we know? I remember her talking about 'flashing' her phone in the sexting dialogue. Where or WHO did she learn that from?

Since she wasn't having any luck getting a full time teaching job, did she meet someone that she thought may help her get a job in that area? Did this person end up being the "vampire"?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2011, 02:12:06 PM »

Is Kaine, in what would be considered, a high tech field? maybe she liked where Kaine worked and wanted to also work there? Don't know. I would guess she knows more then I do since I am not sure what "flashing a phone" would be.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: June 01, 2011, 02:54:42 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/28090402/detail.html

<SNIPPED FROM ABOVE>

Young said Terri Horman told her something chilling after failing her first polygraph test.

“I was sitting in the recliner in the living room and she leaned over the chair and said, 'I want you to know, I loved your son.’ And I flipped out. I told Tony, ‘You better get me out of this house or I'm going to kill her,” Young said.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: June 01, 2011, 04:26:23 PM »

<SNIPPED FROM ABOVE>

Young said Terri Horman told her something chilling after failing her first polygraph test.

“I was sitting in the recliner in the living room and she leaned over the chair and said, 'I want you to know, I loved your son.’ And I flipped out. I told Tony, ‘You better get me out of this house or I'm going to kill her,” Young said.

Sorry perhaps I am feeling a bit dull today. Was it because she use the word "loved" rather then love? As in past tense?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2011, 05:51:10 PM »

Is Kaine, in what would be considered, a high tech field? maybe she liked where Kaine worked and wanted to also work there? Don't know. I would guess she knows more then I do since I am not sure what "flashing a phone" would be.

I highly doubt that Terri was interested in working for the same company as Kaine.

Flashing your phone is changing your carriers. Basically to leave a different footprint.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Flash-your-cell-phone

What is Cell Phone Flashing ?

If you are like most people today you have a cell phone and like most of us you don't stick with the same carrier forever. When you change carriers you need a phone that will work on their network so you have two choices, buy a phone through your new carrier and get locked into a one or two year contract or use your current phone on their network. For most people the cheapest and best solution is to use your current phone. Thus phone Flashing. Flashing is the process of loading Carrier specific files to handsets from other carriers in order to connect the phone to the new carrier.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2011, 05:52:53 PM »

<SNIPPED FROM ABOVE>

Sorry perhaps I am feeling a bit dull today. Was it because she use the word "loved" rather then love? As in past tense?

Yes TG. It's because she used the "past tense" word of "loved". That was quite a slip.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2011, 06:21:16 PM »

<SNIPPED FROM ABOVE>

Yes TG. It's because she used the "past tense" word of "loved". That was quite a slip.
I think her telling Desiree that shows she was feeling all eyes on her.  
MonaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: June 01, 2011, 07:36:37 PM »

<SNIPPED FROM ABOVE>

I think her telling Desiree that shows she was feeling all eyes on her.  

TH's "past tense" comment was made in a very interesting context: she had just failed her first poly.  Could it be possible she thought her arrest was going to be imminent so she was offering Desiree some sort of explanation?  Which makes me think, if you thought you were about to be arrested for the murder of a child, why would you tell the child's mother that you really loved the child???  Does it indicate if TH was involved in Kyron's disappearance, that it was a accident or that TH did not have control over the situation?  It just struck me as such a strange comment considering that a response more along the lines of "I really want you to know I love your son and I'm going to do everything I can to find him" would have seemed more appropriate for the situation.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: June 01, 2011, 07:47:52 PM »

It does sound like she thinks that she is going to be busted, to me
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2011, 12:01:18 AM »

If she did say "loved" she may have meant as in taking care of him, etc...knowing he was not coming back to her house if and when he was found?
Or Desiree could have heard her wrong.
Am not defending TH...just seems possible that Desiree could of heard her wrong. What a tensse situation it must have been at that house and Desiree believed TH had done something to Kyron from the moment she heard he was missing...
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2011, 08:00:39 AM »

I agree Bebecat or she could just be one of those people who don't seem to say the right thing ever.  I have the feeling even if there was proof on camera that TH didn't carry Kyron out of school that day that DY might still resent TH because she was the last to see him that morn plus what she has learned.  I am in full support of DY so don't get me wrong.  Things said at time of crisis can be misunderstood often and interpreted in diff way when looking back too.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2011, 09:11:24 AM »

This link was posted by puzzled on BOC. Thanks puzzled! 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/#comments

http://kezi.com/news/local/213930

New Billboards About Kyron's Case

::snipping2::

Young also says she's aimed them at the conscience of Kyron's stepmother Terri Moulton Horman.

Young suspects that Moulton Horman is responsible and dangerous.

The investigators say they suspect Moulton Horman offered her landscaper money to kill the boy.

But they didn't arrest her because of a lack of evidence.

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2011, 10:39:58 AM »

I think that article, if you can call it that, on kezi, is wrong...I think they are referring to the so-called MFH...

And who are these investigators who think this? A quote, or a name would be nice...I hate things written in this way...so irresponsible...

I also think that poor Desiree would never believe TH was not involved, even if a perp was caught and confessed and had no ties to TH...but unfortunately I do not think that will ever happen...no one will confess in this case...it will be horrible for Desiree because she will not ever get that tiny satisfaction she needs that might come from the perp, TH or otherwise, admitting to it, and actually leading her to Kyron...even if eventually TH is convicted, she won't get this...If Kyron is found it won't be through TH...
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: June 02, 2011, 11:12:33 AM »

a reputable news source gets three verifications of what they are reporting.

The people who are sources do not wish to be named.  That is so common.  Look at news articles from around the US on any topic.  There are often "sources".  People are willing to talk as long as they are not named.

The reporter goes to at least three sources and will see if the info is the same.  Standard operating procedure for news sources of any kind.  This is nothing new with the Kyron case
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: June 02, 2011, 01:30:51 PM »

I was thinking about Terri talking.

She has an alcohol problem.  Some of the indicators are:  Does your drinking cause problems?  Losing a teaching license and arrests for DUI certainly are indicators.

There is no way for her to be in recovery because she cannot do steps for recovery.  Therefore, she may drink again.

Alcoholism is a progressive disease, so when and if she starts up again, her disease will have progressed as if she never stopped drinking.

Therefore, she may spill while drunk or even have a blackout which leads to information.  there is hope that Terri made produce some information at some point
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.