March 28, 2024, 01:13:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 390975 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #280 on: June 11, 2011, 12:02:34 AM »

I keep thinking that sooner or later someone will stumble across Kyron's remains and he'll finally go home to his parents.  Where is Kyron?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: June 12, 2011, 11:27:31 AM »

So I was doing some research and found this college that studies virtual reality animations that relate to criminal investigations, and I was thinking that if I write to them with information, have it be part of their lab work, that maybe it will help if we had visual scenarios. The only thing is, I would need Monkey neighbors help because she is familiar with the school.

It may be a shot in the dark but wth else do we have.

Interesting.  The main problem that I see is that there are virtually no facts released by LE.  Sure we know the topology of the school, but so far we have been led to believe that TannerP was the last person to see Ky.  LE has led us to believe that Kyron was last seen around 8:45 or 9:00.  What if that is not true?  What if we have been focusing on the wrong time frame?
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: June 12, 2011, 11:29:56 AM »

Hi all! 

I read here quite often, still following the case, altho I am no longer doing research for it.  Sometimes while researching, one finds things that may be big clues as to why the silence in a case... and why a case seemingly goes cold.  Frustrating that we cannot just post findings for the whole world to see. 

Often when a case goes cold, one good idea is to go back to the beginning and start all over again.  I do think many have done that in Kyron's case.  Usually LE tends to start where the child/adult who is missing was last seen.. and begin there.  Very often this means starting at the persons home, but in this case, Kyron was last seen at school. 

For those still doing research in this case, or wanting to do research but don't have a clue where to begin... may I suggest going back to the beginning.  The school.  Start at the top and work thru ALL the staff (from principal at the time all the way down to the mundane hireling) doing criminal checks, for those who can access those records online.  With just doing that alone, eye-opening info will be found that has not been made public .. yet.  For a variety of reasons, I suppose. 

For those who cannot do criminal checks online, might I suggest mulling over once again just why the silence from the school, in the very beginning especially. 

Would doing any of this solve the case and bring Kyron home where he belongs?  I dunno.  Maybe none of us can solve a case in our armchairs.  We may find info or stir discussion tho that just might spark local interest into a course of action that might break the silence in this case.   

All IMO only. 

Justice for Kyron!! 

@Wyks, you sound so sure that "eye-opening info will be found".  What makes you so sure?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: June 12, 2011, 09:10:25 PM »

Howdy Neighbor!  Can't speak for my dear Wyks but what she may mean is that whomever took Kyron more than likely works at the school, is on staff,  has a child in the school, is a para, a county worker who frequents, etc., I think you get my drift.  I believe too that if TH didn't drive off with him then that person(s) would not stand out there and  has semi-intimate knowledge of Skyline but def. has something to do with the school. Wyks can add to this or right my wrongs!! Ha Ha!
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: June 14, 2011, 01:23:42 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/anglilpunk360

Beautiful and sad.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: June 15, 2011, 02:03:01 AM »

an angelic monkey
Dear Neighbor,

I'm wondering if you can offer any insight into TH's treatment of Kyron?  Did you have occasion to witness them together or know anyone who did? 
    How did she talk to Kyron when in public? 
Many thanks...

Kokos
 an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
melancholygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: June 15, 2011, 11:09:27 PM »

I keep thinking that sooner or later someone will stumble across Kyron's remains and he'll finally go home to his parents.  Where is Kyron?

Me, too.  I hope he's found alive, but I doubt he will be.

Someone found bones in a Clackamas creek today.
http://clackamas.katu.com/news/news/bones-discovered-shallow-creek-bed/441179

Part of me hopes it's Kyron, and I feel awful for thinking that.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: June 15, 2011, 11:14:01 PM »

Thank you for bringing the article.  I guess we just have to wait and see. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: June 16, 2011, 01:22:05 AM »

an angelic monkey
Dear Neighbor,

I'm wondering if you can offer any insight into TH's treatment of Kyron?  Did you have occasion to witness them together or know anyone who did? 
    How did she talk to Kyron when in public? 
Many thanks...

Kokos
 an angelic monkey

Sorry I can't.  I only remember seeing his family the day before.  I knew Kyron's face from crossing paths in the hallway. Wish I knew him better.  He seems like a good kid.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #289 on: June 16, 2011, 02:13:42 AM »

Earlier this evening I stumbled across the article posted here regarding the bones recently found.
I DO hope that Kyron is found hidden somewhere, alive, but...
if this will bring closure, if it is him, then I will be happy for those who love him.

Not knowing would be very stressful after this long period of time.

Where he is, God bless him, and his Mom too ! an angelic monkey

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #290 on: June 16, 2011, 09:18:30 AM »

::snipping2::

CLACKAMAS, Ore. - An investigation has been launched by the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office after bones were discovered in a shallow creek bed.

The bones were found around 11:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 13000 block of Southeast 124th Avenue in Clackamas. The remains - which have not yet been identified as human or animal - were in an area designated as a greenway in a mixed residential and commercial neighborhood.

The investigation is in its early stages. Members of the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office Patrol Division, Detectives, Forensic Evidence Technicians and the Clackamas County Deputy Medical Examiner's Office responded to the scene.

The area where the bones were discovered was cleared of dense brush in the last year and there has been commercial construction work being done there. There are homes on one side of the creek and businesses on the other.

The bones were discovered by a woman playing with her dog in her parent's backyard. She said she looked over the edge of the creek and saw bones.

Forensic technicians collected several bags of evidence, including what looked like rotting
clothing.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: June 16, 2011, 11:46:22 AM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron-Horman-absentee-bill-to-become-law-123368058.html
Kyron Horman absentee bill to become law
June 7, 2011

SALEM – Oregon schools will soon be required to notify parents before the end of the school day when a child is absent.

House Bill 3197 has been approved by the House and Senate and just needs to governor’s signature to become law, which was expected.

A Medford-area lawmaker sponsored the bill after Kyron Horman disappeared.
Many school districts already have automated attendance notification systems, including Portland Public Schools.

Kyron’s school, Skyline Elementary, was not using the system at the time of his disappearance. But all Portland schools are now required to use it.

(Interesting comments)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: June 16, 2011, 02:41:58 PM »

CLACKAMAS, Ore. - An investigation has been launched by the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office after bones were discovered in a shallow creek bed.

The bones were found around 11:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 13000 block of Southeast 124th Avenue in Clackamas. The remains - which have not yet been identified as human or animal - were in an area designated as a greenway in a mixed residential and commercial neighborhood.

The investigation is in its early stages. Members of the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office Patrol Division, Detectives, Forensic Evidence Technicians and the Clackamas County Deputy Medical Examiner's Office responded to the scene.

The area where the bones were discovered was cleared of dense brush in the last year and there has been commercial construction work being done there. There are homes on one side of the creek and businesses on the other.

The bones were discovered by a woman playing with her dog in her parent's backyard. She said she looked over the edge of the creek and saw bones.

Forensic technicians collected several bags of evidence, including what looked like rotting
clothing.

This appears to be the official news feed:
  http://flashalert.net/news.html?id=624

Oregon Live is typically the first to announce that the remains are of an adult.  The silence is this case is deafening.

Part of me hopes for closure.  Part of me keeps on hoping.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: June 16, 2011, 03:53:07 PM »

Kyron, where are you????  an angelic monkey
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #294 on: June 16, 2011, 06:15:05 PM »

I agree neighbor. It's not just deafening, it's down right ghostly how people are keeping their mouths shut. Why is that? I'm not just talking about LE either.

You see one person trying to soothe the search and investigation by stating it may take up to 4 years, and another person screaming out using bill boards, that they will never give up. Why is that?

Let's not forget about the people that are on the side lines and yet a part of this mess just by being a part of the Skyline community, or a part of the Horman associated crew. They are also silent. Why is that? Many of these people have children. How could they not speak up?

Then we have dead bodies near the search areas and there is no follow up. You contact MSM and they ignore you. Why is that?

We have death scents coming from the Horman property that are being ignored. Even if it turned out to be false, why not utilize every means possible, to prove to themselves, that it was a false alarm? It's free. They wouldn't have to pay a dime.

I'm sick of it! This little boy deserves more than that. He deserves the right to have adults stand up for him and take him home where he belongs.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: June 16, 2011, 07:47:27 PM »

That area is about 15 miles or so from portland according to google maps. Is it me or does the material being handled look like the pants Kyron was wearing? Oh gosh I am not sure if I should hope it is him or hope it is not. I feel sick right now though.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: June 16, 2011, 08:14:30 PM »

No ID yet, but a couple more details:

http://www.kptv.com/news/28253609/detail.html
Bones Found In Clackamas Creek Bed
POSTED: 10:19 pm PDT June 15, 2011
UPDATED: 8:27 am PDT June 16, 2011

Investigators have not released many details about what exactly was found, but say the remains were in an advanced stage of decomposition. The medical examiner's office was called to the scene, along with detectives and forensic evidence technicians.
The area of the discovery was cleared in the last year of dense brush for commercial construction.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: June 16, 2011, 08:18:55 PM »

Still doesn't indicate if adult/child.
http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Authorities-respond-as-bones-found-in-shallow/e6RjI2k0c0mnJf6oRIuOIQ.cspx
Authorities respond as bones found in shallow Clackamas creek
June 15, 2011

Deputies responded to the 13000 block of SE 124th Ave. about 11:30 a.m., and recovered the bones nestled in a creek designated as a greenway, said sheriff's spokesman Jim Strovink.

Strovink said the bones were in an advanced stage of decomposition and will require additional forensic examination to determine their origin.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: June 16, 2011, 08:23:59 PM »

Hasn't Clackamas come up in this case? I think I have heard that name before.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: June 16, 2011, 08:39:51 PM »

link to a pic of the clothing Kyron was wearing. would someone mind posting the pic?

Look at the pants and what the officers are pulling out of the creek? Do you think they look a like?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.