March 29, 2024, 09:12:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 391122 times)
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #340 on: June 18, 2011, 03:34:29 PM »

Dear Neighbor,

Thanks for posting the url for the news release & where the bones were found.  I hope it's ok that I'm printing it in full, below.  Looks like it's not Kyron...

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=624
News Releases
CCSO: Human remains identified as that of a 13-year-old girl with a long history of mental illness - 06/18/11
The Clackamas County Sheriff's Office
Jim Strovink, Detective
Office of Public Information
12700 SE 82nd Avenue, Clackamas, Oregon 97015

News Release

Late Friday, June 17th, 2011, Clackamas County Sheriff's Office investigators confirmed the identity of skeletal remains discovered earlier in the week in Clackamas.

Sheriff's Office Investigators, working with the Clackamas County Deputy Medical Examiner's Office, were able to secure the positive identification of the discovered skeletal remains by accessing dental records. After conducting an extensive search, a mandible and teeth that were located at the scene of the discovery were utilized to help secure the resulting successful forensic identification.

The deceased is identified as a 13-year-old, female, who was reported missing by her concerned parents on October 18th, 2007, in Clackamas.

While filing the missing person report for their 13-year-old daughter, the parents explained the long history of diagnosed mental illness their daughter endured. The child was being provided both counseling and medication for her diagnosed manic-depression.

It was also reported at the time of her disappearance, that a large amount of potentially fatal pharmaceutical pills were also missing from the family residence too.

According to the National Institute of Mental Health:

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/suicide-in-the-us-statistics-and-prevention/index.shtml

In 2007, it (suicide) was the tenth leading cause of death in the U.S., accounting for 34,598 deaths. The overall rate was 11.3 suicide deaths per 100,000 people. An estimated 11 attempted suicides occur per every suicide death.

Is suicide common among children and young people?

In 2007, suicide was the third leading cause of death for young people ages 15 to 24. Of every 100,000 young people in each age group, the following number died by suicide:

*   Children ages 10 to 14 - 0.9 per 100,000
*   Adolescents ages 15 to 19 - 6.9 per 100,000
*   Young adults ages 20 to 24 - 12.7 per 100,000

As in the general population, young people were much more likely to use firearms, suffocation, and poisoning than other methods of suicide, overall. However, while adolescents and young adults were more likely to use firearms than suffocation, children were dramatically more likely to use suffocation.

There were also gender differences in suicide among young people, as follows:

*   Nearly five times as many males as females ages 15 to 19 died by suicide.
*   Just under six times as many males as females ages 20 to 24 died by suicide.

The Clackamas County Sheriff's Office extends their sincerest condolences to the family of the deceased. [END]

**********************************************************************************

On Wednesday, June 15, 2011, at 11:30 a.m. Clackamas County Sheriff's Deputies responded to the report of an inadvertent discovery of ‘bones'; located in a shallow creek bed inside an area designated as a greenway, situated in the shared residential and commercial neighborhood of 13243 SE 124th Avenue, in Clackamas.

Members of the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office Patrol Division, Detectives, Forensic Evidence Technicians and the Clackamas County Deputy Medical Examiner's Office are on scene to investigate the discovery.

It is anticipated these investigative personnel will thoroughly process the scene of the discovery to recover and collect all potential remains and items of potential evidentiary value. This is not a newly discovered death, and consequently, with the reported advanced stage of decomposition present will require additional forensic examination.

Prompted earlier by Clackamas County Building and Zoning Officials, investigators report this area of the discovery was cleared in the last year of dense brush with the all the additional commercial construction taking place in the immediate area. A commercial parking garage is visible in the immediate area of this ongoing investigation. One side of this shallow creek is occupied by homes, and on the other side of the creek and greenway are businesses.

Additional details concerning this ongoing investigation will be released as the investigation progresses. [End]

Please reference CCSO Case #11-17879.

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: June 18, 2011, 03:44:56 PM »

Dear Sassi,

Thanks for your analysis on the poem... it is very interesting in Kyron's case (regardless of the identity of the poor victim in Clackamas).

I'd like to compare the writing styles as you suggest, but only seem to be able to access the writing by "Eskimo".

Could someone please provide links for both "Bob Rich" and "Eskimo"?

Many thanks for your perseverance in Kyron's case!

Bob Rich doesn't care for Kaine and Desiree very much or he didn't when he wrote the posts. That maybe important when trying to figure out the poem
http://connect-uat.nola.com/user/Athabascan/index.html

I don't know if The Eskimo and Bob Rich are the same person.  The latter seems to dedicate his time writing poems for i.e. peace4missing.ning.com.  The former seems to concentrate on bashing Kaine and leaving breadcrumbs.

OL just posted an article on a MCSO cold case where DNA evidence was analyzed by the fed. crime lab.  It is unclear if this is intended as a background article.  Interesting timing to say the least.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/06/post_96.html

Neighbor: Don't you think their writing styles seem different? The OL one seems more cryptic and the one MKH is more descriptive.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: June 18, 2011, 04:07:33 PM »

The poem by The Eskimo:

"The sunny side, where you should be, not in the woods or near a tree. A childs blessing a mans remorse, one cops woman so stay the course. Intent was there, luck prevailed humanity blushed and evil sailed, a course, a path, watery grave. Not the K or T we know but others hands in the fire, so, look elsewhere, you will find a clue, idea and then the end that we all knew, would come, sad and happy to see it gone, our lives will go on but one will not, we shed a tear for little him, but not for them."

To me the part "and then the end that we all knew, would come, sad and happy to see it gone" refers to all of us hoping for a live Kyron, yet wanting closure, so we would be happy to find him, but sad at the outcome.
melancholygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: June 18, 2011, 04:49:08 PM »

It's good to know a family has closure on a missing teen.  Very sad, though.

The poem is extremely cryptic and creepy. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: June 18, 2011, 06:40:04 PM »

The "Sunnyside" in the sun? As the saying, "this side of the dirt" meaning not buried?

Sass there is talk about kaine in a red dress, did you or did any other posters see this pic? I have only heard of it but didn't see it myself.  
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: June 18, 2011, 10:42:36 PM »

I've been engrossed in the Caylee Anthony trial, but still trying to touch base in on Kyron's thread.

I wonder if someone would be kind enough to explain why we would give so much thought to this poem?  TIA

The "Sunny Side" is either coincidental or very intentional.  It is very easy to trace down the sender for a site like OL.  They have done it before when TMH was posting there.  It will reveal the sender's location and computer setup or possibly point to a Tor.  The latter will be interesting in its own way.

Hi Puzzler,

What got my attention was the reference to "Sunny side".  Sunnyside Road is very near to where the bones were found in Clackamas. 

Hi Neighbor,

What is a TOR?  Thanks!   (BBM)

Smile

Anonymous network access.  I will not post the link, but Google shows it as the first hit.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: June 18, 2011, 11:09:32 PM »

I cannot tell you how relieved I am that those bones were not Kyron's.  My hopes of Kyron being found alive were dwindling, and I want closure as much as anyone else, but I still did not want it to be him.  I just can't imagine how Desiree feels.   
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #347 on: June 18, 2011, 11:17:05 PM »

I don't think we should discount or ignore that poem. Thank God the sweet little girl was finally brought home, but I don't want to discount it.

The poem is not only creepy, but to ignore it, would be an injustice. It's not going to hurt if we just look at it and examine the writing. For Kyron.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: June 19, 2011, 12:16:45 AM »

I don't think we should discount or ignore that poem. Thank God the sweet little girl was finally brought home, but I don't want to discount it.

The poem is not only creepy, but to ignore it, would be an injustice. It's not going to hurt if we just look at it and examine the writing. For Kyron.

I don't think it is a bad thing to look into the poem.

I am relieved to know the bones were not Kyron but I am so very sorry it was the girl. I bet her parents have been holding out hope she was alive somewhere. What a sad, sad ending.  At least though, they have their daughter back and can bury her with the respect she so deserved. My prayers are with them.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: June 19, 2011, 05:09:20 PM »

Yes, it is very sad for that young girl and her family.  What a long time to wait to know what happened to her.  My heart goes out to them.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: June 19, 2011, 10:15:52 PM »

The "Sunnyside" in the sun? As the saying, "this side of the dirt" meaning not buried?

Sass there is talk about kaine in a red dress, did you or did any other posters see this pic? I have only heard of it but didn't see it myself.  

Hmmm.... I seam to recall something about this, TG.  Can't find anything, though.  Anyone?
Thanks,

an angelic monkey

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: June 19, 2011, 10:20:42 PM »

While searching in vain for a red dress, I did, however come across an interesting blog...

http://lovingkyronwebs.blogspot.com/2010_09_01_archive.html

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: June 20, 2011, 01:44:12 AM »

While searching in vain for a red dress, I did, however come across an interesting blog...

http://lovingkyronwebs.blogspot.com/2010_09_01_archive.html

Thnx for sharing the blog u found. I found it is interesting & upsetting as well.

1. I would like to officially ask a licensed private investigator to come on board for Kyron's Justice- I would like this investigation to delve into the life style of Kaine and Terri Horman- delve into the sexual abuse that has possibly affected Kyron's family life in the way of Kaine Horman's direct relatives being arrested for such crimes-

The above statement in the blog really upset me. Have they molested Kyron ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: June 20, 2011, 07:24:33 AM »

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=kyron

Prayers for Kyron.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: June 20, 2011, 07:58:38 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2011/06/lawmakers_give_final_approval.html

Oregon lawmakers give final approval to bill requiring earlier notice of student absenteeism
Published: Monday, June 06, 2011, 12:24 PM     Updated: Monday, June 06, 2011, 5:26 PM

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: June 20, 2011, 08:13:30 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2011/06/lawmakers_give_final_approval.html

Oregon lawmakers give final approval to bill requiring earlier notice of student absenteeism
Published: Monday, June 06, 2011, 12:24 PM     Updated: Monday, June 06, 2011, 5:26 PM

I posted a similar article in this thread where they were waiting for the governor's signature for finalizing on 6/16, but it's great to see it's gotten final approval and I appreciate your posting the article fatcatlurker
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9426.msg1395302#msg1395302

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: June 20, 2011, 08:26:04 AM »

Question;  My understanding with the current investigation into Kyron Horman missing is that the "task force" will be disbanded as of July 1, 2011.  There will be one agent assigned to case and he/she will be weeding thru cell phone transmissions from 11 towers in the area dated June 4, 2010 within a 6 hour time period on said date.  Also looking at hard drives seized with search warrants. (thought the latter would of already been done btw?!)

Is that an accurate assumption of where we stand?
Looking at the batphone prior to Kyron missing theory?
tyia for any answers/thoughts.

snipped;
There are still "millions of data points" that need to be examined. Those points come from all the cell phone calls picked up by 11 towers within a certain radius of Skyline School -- what investigators call "ground zero" -- during the six-hour span on June 4, 2010, when Kyron's disappearance went unreported.

The sheriff said the inquiry will now "transition toward a more technical focus," starting July 1, such as examining all the cell-phone tower data and computer hard drives seized from search warrants.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/06/kyron_horman_task_force_to_dis.html

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: June 20, 2011, 08:27:25 AM »

Klaas...if you are around could you please let the nice Monkey's know about the pic of a guy in a red dress that was on a Kyron photo site.  IIRC the pic was just a random fetish photo that some say looked like Kaine but allowed pics to be uploaded by anyone who came upon the site.  It was not an official Kyron page.  I'm def not saying that KH or TH aren't into alt lifestyles at all, just that this photo could be faked by anyone.

Klaaaassssssss, help please ma'am!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: June 20, 2011, 08:48:45 AM »

I know, I am still stuck on Terri and I truly appreciate that no here gets upset with me on that issue.  I can't help it, I have a gut feeling that she did this and have from day 1.  Yes even w/60 POI's sorry to say I cannot let it go and probably will not until he is found and charges are brought. 

Anyway thank you Monkeys for tolerating my little rants on her and more so for keeping Kyron's voice out there.

PS-Good site for keeping up on all things Kyron on one page.
http://bringkyronhome.org/

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: June 20, 2011, 08:59:24 AM »

Love to hear all opinions no matter whose side!  Have a great day FCL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.