March 28, 2024, 06:19:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 391022 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: June 20, 2011, 09:12:56 AM »

I know, I am still stuck on Terri and I truly appreciate that no here gets upset with me on that issue.  I can't help it, I have a gut feeling that she did this and have from day 1.  Yes even w/60 POI's sorry to say I cannot let it go and probably will not until he is found and charges are brought. 

Anyway thank you Monkeys for tolerating my little rants on her and more so for keeping Kyron's voice out there.

PS-Good site for keeping up on all things Kyron on one page.
http://bringkyronhome.org/

(Bolded by me)

Yes, FCL, I agree with you about Terri.  BTW,no one should be "upset" with me or with you for having our opinions and I respect those whose opinions are different than yours or mine.  I have posted a number of years along side others and we've had differences in opinions.  Sometimes I've been correct, sometimes they've been correct and sometimes we've all been surprised at the outcome.  Sadly and all too often we may never know what happened.   I hope the time will come soon when Kyron can be brought home.  JMHO 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: June 20, 2011, 09:32:41 AM »

TU melisb.  The cross dressing rumor about Kaine has been around a long time, just fyi.

Here is a link if it goes thru from way back in July 2010 regarding it;

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=137.360
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: June 20, 2011, 09:49:14 AM »

TU melisb.  The cross dressing rumor about Kaine has been around a long time, just fyi.

Here is a link if it goes thru from way back in July 2010 regarding it;

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=137.360

Here; if the red dress pic. is one and the same(?)follow link for Justice Quest site post #702 and follow thru to how they debunked it.  The picture is there but you cannot see it unless you are a member and I am not willing to go to Madame Nicole's site to proof what they claim to have proved....I might get a virus...ha ha ha!

I think this is what you guys are talking about?  Hope it helps regarding "red dress".

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=415818

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: June 20, 2011, 10:02:19 AM »

Klaas...if you are around could you please let the nice Monkey's know about the pic of a guy in a red dress that was on a Kyron photo site.  IIRC the pic was just a random fetish photo that some say looked like Kaine but allowed pics to be uploaded by anyone who came upon the site.  It was not an official Kyron page.  I'm def not saying that KH or TH aren't into alt lifestyles at all, just that this photo could be faked by anyone.

Klaaaassssssss, help please ma'am!

I'd have to look way back but the website was from either Denmark or Sweden I believe.  There was absolutely nothing other than a slight resemblance to Kaine and no reason at all to even remotely believe it was him.  The photo wasn't FAKE it just wasn't Kaine nor was it even in the USA.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: June 20, 2011, 11:57:59 AM »

I recall the mention of the pic in question.
What I am curious to know is who it is that originally leaked that pic/alleged info and who debunked it and how?

For FYI purposes only: http://www.intel.com/intel/location/denmark.htm

They apparently have many offices in many different countries.

That's not to say that the pic is or isn't him.
The leaked pic/alleged info is rather curious.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: June 20, 2011, 12:03:15 PM »

one other question;  does Kaine's mothers head appear to be shaved also in this video to you monkeys? 

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kyron-Horman-anniversary-draws-hundreds-to-Portland-school-123173153.html
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: June 20, 2011, 12:23:33 PM »

I recall the mention of the pic in question.
What I am curious to know is who it is that originally leaked that pic/alleged info and who debunked it and how?

For FYI purposes only: http://www.intel.com/intel/location/denmark.htm

They apparently have many offices in many different countries.

That's not to say that the pic is or isn't him.
The leaked pic/alleged info is rather curious.

all I can input is that on Justice quest they traced the IP addy and it was reported that the photo was on a Madame Nicole's site which is in Germany.  They also compared the red dress photo to other photos on her site and the background matched others of her "photo studio" on site in Germany.  So the assumption is that unless Kaine was in Germany at the time the photo was taken it is not him.  All just my own assumption of course...lol. 

IMO to the BBM part - Kaine has many haters around him.  Could be jealousy, he provokes it, the man is always guilty stigma, who knows but Kaine haters all the same have been there since day one imo.

And last Rumors could be true; who knows.  I think Kaine is doing right by simply ignoring/not addressing them.  I forget what the Van Dams did when their baggage came out but it seems to be par for the course lately in missing cases.  All JMO.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: June 20, 2011, 12:23:42 PM »

one other question;  does Kaine's mothers head appear to be shaved also in this video to you monkeys? 

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kyron-Horman-anniversary-draws-hundreds-to-Portland-school-123173153.html

It maybe looks like she has thin hair pulled back, possibly in a ponytail?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: June 20, 2011, 12:41:14 PM »

The poem by The Eskimo:

"The sunny side, where you should be, not in the woods or near a tree. A childs blessing a mans remorse, one cops woman so stay the course. Intent was there, luck prevailed humanity blushed and evil sailed, a course, a path, watery grave. Not the K or T we know but others hands in the fire, so, look elsewhere, you will find a clue, idea and then the end that we all knew, would come, sad and happy to see it gone, our lives will go on but one will not, we shed a tear for little him, but not for them."

To me the part "and then the end that we all knew, would come, sad and happy to see it gone" refers to all of us hoping for a live Kyron, yet wanting closure, so we would be happy to find him, but sad at the outcome.

I read this to possibly be from someone who "intends" to be perceived as cold (the "Eskimo"). I would hesitate to believe much of what was written and in fact might even be so inclined to perceive the opposite?
IMO The "sunnyside" is the opposite of what would be perceived as "cold".
The words towards K and T seem blamingly cold.
"Others hands in the fire" we all know that a fire would be "hot" not "cold".
Not in the woods or near a tree...Firewood? Somewhere where firewood would be necessary in order to keep warm?
Just thinking out loud here.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: June 20, 2011, 01:00:16 PM »

" and then the end that we all knew, would come, sad and happy to see it gone, our lives will go on but one will not, we shed a tear for little him, but not for them."

The use of the word "our" seems indicative of more than one like mind?
"Our lives will go on."
"but one will not"  This seems conditional present tense.
"but one will not" lacks specific information which allows room for speculation. (Intentionally?)

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: June 20, 2011, 01:07:35 PM »

" and then the end that we all knew, would come, sad and happy to see it gone,"

"the end" meaning that Kyron will be found.

"sad and happy to see it gone,"
"it" meaning the "end"?
the "end" meaning in regards to keeping Kyron from K and T?
"sad" that Kyron will be taken from them and yet happy that K and T have been exposed?

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: June 20, 2011, 01:17:24 PM »

"we shed a tear for little him, but not for them."
The writer ("the Eskimo") believes that K and T are at fault and due to being exposed (their lifestyle etc...?) believes that no one will feel sad for them (them being K and T)?

"we shed a tear for little him", again lacks detail and leaves room for speculation.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: June 20, 2011, 01:32:14 PM »

A childs blessing a mans remorse, one cops woman so stay the course.

It seems interesting that the way this was written "a childs" blessing does not own "a mans remorse" neither does that man own the remorse?

Otherwise, it would be written as "a child's blessing" and "a man's remorse".

And, for that matter, the cop doesn't own the woman either...

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: June 20, 2011, 01:47:50 PM »

"Intent was there, luck prevailed humanity blushed and evil sailed, a course, a path, watery grave."

If one were to believe that intent was there but that luck prevailed, one would have to think that something perceivably ominous were about to happen but that luck prevailed over whatever ominous thing were about to happen?

"Intent was there, luck prevailed humanity blushed and evil sailed, a course, a path, watery grave."

Evil sailed, a course, a path, watery grave possibly meaning that K and T would be drowning in the embarrassment of being exposed?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: June 20, 2011, 02:48:50 PM »

Klaas you have seen pics of the Red Dress Run from the Chelsea King/Amber Dubois cases, was that similar in content? FYI,That is all I am wondering. Not that Kaine is a cross dresser. 
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: June 20, 2011, 05:14:55 PM »

Yesterday, I drove through the last search grid and noticed that the vast majority of the properties East of Skyline are owned by Longview Timberlands.  The land is either forested, being clear cut or replanted.  Heavy equipment is left overnight.  Given that most of these lands are open to the public, it extends the search grid from immense to near impossible.

http://www.summitpost.org/bald-mountain/617579 (a similar sign)
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: June 20, 2011, 10:55:56 PM »

True Nelson posted his theory:
Based on what I know of the publicly released information, my professional experience, and the contributions of others, I would like to put forth the following theory regarding Kyron Horman’s disappearance. ... (fair use quote)

The 1st part can be found at:
http://trueattrue.blogspot.com/2011/06/kyron-horman-theory-part-1.html
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: June 21, 2011, 11:58:03 AM »

WPG says:
June 20, 2011 at 9:03 pm

neighbour,

Sorry to bother you about this again, but did you mention seeing SM to LE during the June 4/5/6 interviews at the school or after the list was sent out asking for input?
Considering he returned to Skyline right away to help out doing 12 hour shifts, it’s odd how LE did not have his name on the published list . . . did he work the late night to early morning shift maybe? TIA.
http://www.pps.k12.or.us/news/3919.htm

Sorry for cross posting, but I felt that I should reply and BOC doesn't take my posts (tried different browsers & machines).

No bother. 
I informed LE a couple of months ago.  To be honest, it feels like talking to the trees.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #378 on: June 21, 2011, 04:42:32 PM »

True Nelson posted his theory:
Based on what I know of the publicly released information, my professional experience, and the contributions of others, I would like to put forth the following theory regarding Kyron Horman’s disappearance. ... (fair use quote)

The 1st part can be found at:
http://trueattrue.blogspot.com/2011/06/kyron-horman-theory-part-1.html

Nothing new that we haven't heard already.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #379 on: June 21, 2011, 04:44:05 PM »

WPG says:
June 20, 2011 at 9:03 pm

neighbour,

Sorry to bother you about this again, but did you mention seeing SM to LE during the June 4/5/6 interviews at the school or after the list was sent out asking for input?
Considering he returned to Skyline right away to help out doing 12 hour shifts, it’s odd how LE did not have his name on the published list . . . did he work the late night to early morning shift maybe? TIA.
http://www.pps.k12.or.us/news/3919.htm

Sorry for cross posting, but I felt that I should reply and BOC doesn't take my posts (tried different browsers & machines).

No bother. 
I informed LE a couple of months ago.  To be honest, it feels like talking to the trees.

BBM

That's pretty frightening considering that they are the lead investigators.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.