April 19, 2024, 09:06:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 392444 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #480 on: July 11, 2011, 09:36:25 PM »

Well, I am graciously stepping away from the Kyron case. This decision is for several reasons.

1. I honestly don't know what else to give.

2. Even if they find something on TH, with Kaine refusing to allow a certain SAR person search, after he found 'death scents' near his property, the defense will use that against him, and will create a doubt in the jury's mind.

3. Too many people are focused on the damn divorce hearings. Who gives a damn about that? Posters start posting about RO's, etc.. Who gives a chit. That's not finding Kyron. You want to talk about legalities regarding the Horman divorce instead of finding Kyron. It's BS.

4. Put your focus on finding Kyron and not on what you think will happen in the divorce hearings. Who the hell cares. Kyron needs to be found.

Yeah I'm pissed. I'm tired. For over a year I have been spending, a minimum of 6 days a week, trying to find out WHO made Kyron go poof. I post potential findings, not saying they are an actual or even potential clues of the person(s) that took Kyron. The focus always goes back to the same thing; "the divorce hearing".

I just don't know where else to go. I'm tired and frustrated because I can't find Kyron to bring him home to his mama. Maybe I just need a break.

Thanks for all of the support of the Monkeys and some of the Blinksters. Good luck to you all.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: July 12, 2011, 12:37:03 AM »

I've been out-of-pocket out of necessity.  This article is a few days old and if it's already been posted, please forgive this re-post:

Kyron Horman investigation shifts gears

http://www.kptv.com/story/15016106/kyron-horman-investigation-shifting-gears

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: July 12, 2011, 12:47:59 AM »

Well, I am graciously stepping away from the Kyron case. This decision is for several reasons.

2. Even if they find something on TH, with Kaine refusing to allow a certain SAR person search, after he found 'death scents' near his property, the defense will use that against him, and will create a doubt in the jury's mind.

3. Too many people are focused on the damn divorce hearings. Who gives a damn about that? Posters start posting about RO's, etc.. Who gives a chit. That's not finding Kyron. You want to talk about legalities regarding the Horman divorce instead of finding Kyron. It's BS.

4. Put your focus on finding Kyron and not on what you think will happen in the divorce hearings. Who the hell cares. Kyron needs to be found.

Yeah I'm pissed. I'm tired. For over a year I have been spending, a minimum of 6 days a week, trying to find out WHO made Kyron go poof. I post potential findings, not saying they are an actual or even potential clues of the person(s) that took Kyron. The focus always goes back to the same thing; "the divorce hearing".

I just don't know where else to go. I'm tired and frustrated because I can't find Kyron to bring him home to his mama. Maybe I just need a break.

Thanks for all of the support of the Monkeys and some of the Blinksters. Good luck to you all.

I understand, but still I am so sorry to hear that.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: July 12, 2011, 01:44:00 AM »

an angelic monkey
Dear Sassi,

I'm sure you need a break, burnout is a real problem in a case like this.  Please take whatever time you need.  And please, please come back when you are refreshed.

Thanks for all you've done; for maintaining the proper focus; and especially for never giving up on Kyron.  You've kept the flame alive and I'm so grateful for your efforts.

Cheers,

Koko

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: July 12, 2011, 07:23:39 AM »

Oh Sassi, please just take some down time and come on back!  I know it's hard to devote so much time and give your heart and soul but you are doing a great job and you just may stumble across (maybe you have already!)that one person(s) Kyron's abductor!  Take some time and please come back refreshed.  According to the July 1 article there are only 2 investigators on this case!  Looks like they need all the Monkey power they can get!!! lol  Be good to yourself and rest.  Your heart will guide you to where you should be!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: July 12, 2011, 10:54:05 AM »

I dug real deep into the Kyron case when he first went missing...but, stepped away from it after much frustration.  I have not followed it here at SMs though...so, I am not sure if this has been posted.  I know that the Northwest Tales have been discussed but not sure if this particular link has been posted...so I apologize in advance if it has.

http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/2010/06/northwest-tales-to-truth.html

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: July 12, 2011, 05:10:52 PM »

Sass
- I understand how you feel.  It's so difficult to keep on keeping on when there is no progress and so many roadblocks.  Sadly I don't know how much more anyone can do?

You have been a tireless advocate for Kyron and I'm sure his mom is more appreciative than she can say. 

You have  a heart of gold.  Please don't stay away too long.  Kyron needs more like you.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: July 12, 2011, 06:34:10 PM »

sassi take the break you need,and maybe you ll get some fresh ideas,you've worked hard for kyron,and im
sure it is appreciated by his parents,as it is by us monkeys

the day b4 yesterday,i had a convo about kyron,and my friend said,ya know she/TH must have thought the LE
had found a link or info,that went back to her/TH,else why hire a high $$$ attorney,she speculated maybe it was
in the 2 poly,or her statement,but since the results and the statement have not been released,we prob will never
know if thats why she/TH got the big $$$$$ attorney

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #488 on: July 12, 2011, 07:59:23 PM »

Klaas & Monkeys:  You have been so kind and supportive. You're right, I got burned out. It doesn't take long for me to refresh. I've already received some new info to work on.

Klaas, I want you to know I would not be here if it weren't for you. My friend, you have always spoken up when I was out of line, and respected my point of view. This is why I stay at SM, because of you.

Regarding the BOC looking for the UCC lien information; I'll give it when I feel it's important to the case, and not sooner. I'm not here to feed your inquisitive minds. I'm here to find Kyron. Also, I'm not here to ask for approval or to agree or disagree with information I set forth. That doesn't matter to me one bit. I'm here for Kyron, and to bring him home to Desiree.

I'll be back in a few days hopefully. Love, love, love, the Monkeys.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #489 on: July 12, 2011, 10:01:28 PM »

I just want to make a comment. The LE investigators in this case, meaning, MCSO, are a bunch of bumbling idiots. From the info that I have found, and the info sent to me, they don't know squat. I know for a fact that Desiree's family reads here, and that, IMO, is more important than MCSO reading here.

They have screwed up this case from the start. The FBI didn't even know some of the info that was being passed to them even though it was passed to MCSO.

I personally don't hold a lot of stock in what they say.

I think Tony needs to do his own investigating. Meaning, hire an outside PI firm to do their own researching.

I'll share something with you. HO posted this on his FB . His FB is closed so unless you are a friend, you can't see it.

Harry Oakes
One of the volunteers on the search for Kyron Horman just informed me that she was told by Kaine Horman that Mult. Co. Sheriff's office told Kaine not to use Harry Oakes because I "Tamper with evidence". What a crock of poop. I've inclosed a polygraph report that shows I've never done this ever. Shame on you MCSO and Kaine Horman.

They're way too political IMO.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: July 12, 2011, 11:22:52 PM »

Sassi - you're a true gem and you've been an excellent sleuther for Kyron.  I alway enjoy your posts and read them several times over a period of days - they're always so full of information and things to ponder.  Thank you for doing such a great job!

Looking forward to reading more posts by you.

Thanks, again!

Puzzler

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #491 on: July 13, 2011, 05:23:46 PM »

I'm working on some things but I wanted to make a comment. I try really hard to take a few days off to refresh, but I just keep seeing Desiree's face; weeping and struggling to find her son.

Although I don't post any longer on BOC http://blinkoncrime.com/ I do read there. Regarding the said "body language" of Kaine and Terri at the first presser, and them probably knowing that Kyron was already deceased, I don't believe that for one moment.

Kaine is certainly a strange pickle, but if he had any doubts of whether Kyron was alive, he would not have pretentiously given interviews to the MSM about his belief that Kyron was alive and stashed. I personally don't think Rudy is the key here. Not at all. I believe it may be easier for some people to look at him because he has been mentioned so much, and that is where they look. You need to look at the smallest of details however minute they may seem to be. If you do that, it typically leads to larger details. Please don't close your minds.

If we concentrate on one person as being the suspected POI, then we do a disservice to both Kyron and his momma.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: July 14, 2011, 02:31:37 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  Glad to see everyone still here looking and hoping for Kyron.  Prayers all.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #493 on: July 14, 2011, 07:51:49 PM »

I want to know who is this 1 guest that hangs out with me here in the Kyron thread. Whoever you are, thank you.

sassifrass and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: July 14, 2011, 08:12:18 PM »

I want to know who is this 1 guest that hangs out with me here in the Kyron thread. Whoever you are, thank you.

I don't know, but I'm lurking pretty often!  I'm with you Sassi~ I don't know what to do really.  Wish I could find Kyron and bring him home to his Momma.  There isn't enough info to work with here.  I'm constantly impressed by what you are able to dig up on your own!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #495 on: July 14, 2011, 09:09:54 PM »

I don't know, but I'm lurking pretty often!  I'm with you Sassi~ I don't know what to do really.  Wish I could find Kyron and bring him home to his Momma.  There isn't enough info to work with here.  I'm constantly impressed by what you are able to dig up on your own!

Oh monchichi my friend, there is more coming. It's like a tower of blocks. You have to keep knocking the wrong ones down until you get to the bottom. Have faith sweet monchichi. The answers will come.  an angelic monkey

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: July 14, 2011, 10:33:34 PM »

Oh monchichi my friend, there is more coming. It's like a tower of blocks. You have to keep knocking the wrong ones down until you get to the bottom. Have faith sweet monchichi. The answers will come.  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey
monkeystar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: July 14, 2011, 10:52:30 PM »

Hi sassi....it might be me who is the "guest".  I have been following this case from the beginning.  I check on Kyron everyday to see if he is home yet.  He is a part of my heart as my own children are.  I have followed every theory posted here and at BOC.  I have never posted before this entry.  I love the dedication you have demonstrated in helping to bring Kyron home to Desiree.  I feel like I am a part of a huge community who has sincere compassion to bring this little boy home.  It makes me sad to see that there is not more movement on this page.  I hope people do not forget.  This sweet little boy who loves frogs, fireflies, and smiles......I have tears in my eyes.  God bless......l
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #498 on: July 14, 2011, 11:26:46 PM »

Hi sassi....it might be me who is the "guest".  I have been following this case from the beginning.  I check on Kyron everyday to see if he is home yet.  He is a part of my heart as my own children are.  I have followed every theory posted here and at BOC.  I have never posted before this entry.  I love the dedication you have demonstrated in helping to bring Kyron home to Desiree.  I feel like I am a part of a huge community who has sincere compassion to bring this little boy home.  It makes me sad to see that there is not more movement on this page.  I hope people do not forget.  This sweet little boy who loves frogs, fireflies, and smiles......I have tears in my eyes.  God bless......l

Hi monkeystar! Welcome to the cage! 

We're going to bring Kyron home to Desiree. Thank you so much for your support! 

melancholygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: July 15, 2011, 12:47:04 AM »

Sassifrass:
I mostly lurk as well as a guest because I will link thru the SM twitter feed.  I rarely post because I don't have much to say or add to the convo. But I have to say that you're one of the reasons I keep coming back.  You always seem to have interesting info.

I pray for Kyron every day.  I'm visiting my family in the Portland area right now so I've been thinking about him a lot.  We were pretty close to where he disappeared the other day and all I could think of was how he could be anywhere out there, it's a huge forested area. It's overwhelming.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.