March 29, 2024, 03:53:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 391057 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2011, 10:56:53 PM »

Sassi,

What information, if any, do we know about these peeps, their known associates etc... regarding things such as prior arrests, status of citizenship etc...?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2011, 11:01:12 PM »

Has there been anything found involving illegal drug sales/trafficking etc... in regards to any of the people in the list you have researched thusfar?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2011, 11:06:12 PM »

I totally understand the Caylee case going on, but Kyron is still missing. There are very few Monkeys that are continuing to follow this case, but I'm not going to be one of them. EVERY missing/murdered child and person is important, but I can't give my full attention to more than one at a time. My old brain just can't work that way if I'm gong to be effective.

I'm just going to hang out here and give what I can give along with praying every day and night that Desiree will have closure, and Kyron will come home.

an angelic monkey

Bless your heart, Sassi, I'm right here with you.

There are a lot of clues and what we know can be looked at in ways we have not yet considered. 

I need to clear my head and rethink this.  I read all you post and digest it, so it's not for nothing, okay?

You are so right, Kyron is still missing and this case should not be forgotten.

neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2011, 12:27:03 AM »

I'm posting this in response to justice4kyron on BOC. They are associating familiar names that we have all heard. This is only one of the post'.

I want to be clear that what I found in one day, associates all of the names, but in no way means that this is what I believe, or that I'm correct on the info. I'm just throwing this out there as "another coincidence". So here we go.....

Posted on BOC:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/comment-page-126/#comments

justice4kyron says:
May 25, 2011 at 10:07 pm

@ E-rose,

Also goes by the alias Araceli M Estrada

I started looking at the names that justice4kyron was posting and this is what I found:

In January of 2011 Rodolfo Sanchez created a FB page.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002292514643&sk=friends#!/profile.php?id=100002292514643&sk=wall

This is his pic and a pic that Blink posted. NOTE: Look at the little girl with the bangs and compare it to the SF pic of the man "who can't be seen with the little girl".

His wifes name is Araceli Sanchez. NOTE: He like red heads.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002050279804&sk=friends&v=friends#!/profile.php?id=100002050279804&sk=friends

Rodolfo Sanchez' first addition to his friends list was Ubaldo Sanchez:

http://www.facebook.com/usanchez2?sk=friends#!/usanchez2?sk=friends&v=friends

I have more info but I wanted to post this first. Rodolfo's FB states that he lives, currently, in Chicago, Il.

My thought is, I absolutely do not underestimate anything these people do or what they are capable of. When you look at their FB pages, you will see associated names of people that have been mentioned quite often, including Maria Sanchez and the Flores.

I could be totally wrong with this post and I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. I'm just putting out what I found.

Appears like a fit.  There is one business, but it has been around longer:

Entity Name    RUDY'S TRUCKING, INC.     File Number    60955646
 Status    ACTIVE
 Entity Type    CORPORATION     Type of Corp    DOMESTIC BCA
 Incorporation Date (Domestic)    03/13/2000     State    ILLINOIS
 Agent Name    RODOLFO SANCHEZ     Agent Change Date    04/19/2006
 Agent Street Address    9704 MINNICK AVE     President Name & Address    RODOLFO SANCHEZ 9704 MWNICK AVE OAK LAWN 60453
 Agent City    OAK LAWN     Secretary Name & Address    RODOLFO SANCHEZ SAME
 Agent Zip    60453     Duration Date    PERPETUAL
 Annual Report Filing Date    03/08/2011     For Year    2011
 Old Corp Name   04/12/2000 - RODOLFO SANCHEZ TRUCKING SERVICES, INC.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2011, 12:50:12 AM »

I totally understand the Caylee case going on, but Kyron is still missing. There are very few Monkeys that are continuing to follow this case, but I'm not going to be one of them. EVERY missing/murdered child and person is important, but I can't give my full attention to more than one at a time. My old brain just can't work that way if I'm gong to be effective.

I'm just going to hang out here and give what I can give along with praying every day and night that Desiree will have closure, and Kyron will come home.

Sassi - I'm still following - not much to say right now - before you know it will be the 1 year anniversary - only 2-3 weeks more before Staton has his next review with the Commissioners.  I sure hope we hear something substantive.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2011, 01:38:04 AM »

I agree, Kyron is not forgotten but it's hard to hash and re-hash old news continuously.  IMO, Kaine and Desiree need to get Kyrons name in the news more.

For me the saddest thing of all is that someone knows what happened to Kyron and she's not talking. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2011, 02:32:36 AM »

paint me a confused monkey. Are the 3 men supposed to be the same person?

HK, I am not sure that we know Desiree was not aware of Terri wanting to take Kyron to the doctors. The only thing I recall her saying about it was just saying there was some talk about it.
I have been thinking about this. If my children's step mother who was caring for my child full time wanted to take my child to the doctors due to possible seizure activities, I would not mind. However, I would have liked to be consulted prior to any tests or medications given. But just taking him to the docs, no that wouldn't bother me.

Ugh TG. NO they are not the same men. If you have been following this case on SM and BOC you would know that Rodolfo, aka Rudy Sanchez is associated with Ubaldo, Maria, and Araceli, ALL Sanchez'.

Why even post any more.
Sassy really was this necessary? What a rude response. FYI I don't have every post, every name, every scenario burned into my memory. You caught me I don't hang on every post at BOC. Sorry if I am not living up to your standards. Geez.. Wonder why no one posts, it can be a bit aggravating.

Kyron is not forgotten, not by me and not by many others who post on this site.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2011, 02:35:47 AM »

I agree, Kyron is not forgotten but it's hard to hash and re-hash old news continuously.  IMO, Kaine and Desiree need to get Kyrons name in the news more.

For me the saddest thing of all is that someone knows what happened to Kyron and she's not talking. 

Totally agree with you Klaas on all points.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2011, 04:10:05 AM »

Has it been determined exactly who the little girl is?  The girl in the picture reminds me of a slightly younger version of the little actress who plays Juanita Solis on Desperate Housewives http://www.google.com/search?q=juanita+solis&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a .  Her name (stage or real?) is Madison De La Garza.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2011, 07:30:21 AM »

paint me a confused monkey. Are the 3 men supposed to be the same person?

HK, I am not sure that we know Desiree was not aware of Terri wanting to take Kyron to the doctors. The only thing I recall her saying about it was just saying there was some talk about it.
I have been thinking about this. If my children's step mother who was caring for my child full time wanted to take my child to the doctors due to possible seizure activities, I would not mind. However, I would have liked to be consulted prior to any tests or medications given. But just taking him to the docs, no that wouldn't bother me.

Ugh TG. NO they are not the same men. If you have been following this case on SM and BOC you would know that Rodolfo, aka Rudy Sanchez is associated with Ubaldo, Maria, and Araceli, ALL Sanchez'.

Why even post any more.
Sassy really was this necessary? What a rude response. FYI I don't have every post, every name, every scenario burned into my memory. You caught me I don't hang on every post at BOC. Sorry if I am not living up to your standards. Geez.. Wonder why no one posts, it can be a bit aggravating.

Kyron is not forgotten, not by me and not by many others who post on this site.

You're absolutely right TG, and I hope you will accept my apology. My frustrations were really pointing to myself. Again, I'm sorry.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2011, 07:32:05 AM »

Kyron's candles:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kyron

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2011, 09:25:01 AM »

Thanks Sassi, headed back over to read at BOC and yep, I see the connect.  I still wonder if TH eldest was moved because of some threat towards her or her child at one time not even thinking that little Ky might be in the line of fire.  Maybe she did something late the year before Kyron went missing that was offensive and needed retaliation according to her "lover".  Something went haywire around Nov., Dec., Jan., I feel.  Just look at her appearance during that time.  She was looking healty then all of a sudden she's bloated and gaining weight and apparently hiding a whole bunch and it took a toll on her and her marriage and family.  I'm just wondering if she was threatened and fears for her life maybe that is why she isn't coming forth with any info.  Maybe it's out of fear for what could happen to her family maybe even Kitty?  Seeing that one child has probably been taken and (sorry guys) most likely murdered she knows/fears that these people are above the law?  Maybe she fears the mob?  You know Mexican crime syndicates are notoriously vicious.  They take out whomever is in front of them when seeking revenge or just sending a message.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2011, 09:55:32 AM »

with how her life is now as a prisoner in her parent's home,. she could go into the Witness Protection Program, if that was the case.

What guarantee would she have that they wouldn't decide to get rid of her at any point, if it was a mob thing?
malty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2011, 01:34:55 PM »

Sassi
I am here and I think you have found something
I Always watch for your posts
Here and Blinks
Thanks for all your efforts

Hope for missing children everywhere and their family's
malty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2011, 01:49:59 PM »

I have never felt this whole case depends on Terri talking
But it might help
Some one else out there knows where Kyron is IMO

malty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2011, 02:06:49 PM »

By the way I enjoy being a Monkey
I am not a big poster on either site  Blinks or here
But I am always here
Hoping to find Kyron every day

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2011, 03:01:06 PM »

Thanks Sassi, headed back over to read at BOC and yep, I see the connect.  I still wonder if TH eldest was moved because of some threat towards her or her child at one time not even thinking that little Ky might be in the line of fire.  Maybe she did something late the year before Kyron went missing that was offensive and needed retaliation according to her "lover".  Something went haywire around Nov., Dec., Jan., I feel.  Just look at her appearance during that time.  She was looking healty then all of a sudden she's bloated and gaining weight and apparently hiding a whole bunch and it took a toll on her and her marriage and family.  I'm just wondering if she was threatened and fears for her life maybe that is why she isn't coming forth with any info.  Maybe it's out of fear for what could happen to her family maybe even Kitty?  Seeing that one child has probably been taken and (sorry guys) most likely murdered she knows/fears that these people are above the law?  Maybe she fears the mob?  You know Mexican crime syndicates are notoriously vicious.  They take out whomever is in front of them when seeking revenge or just sending a message.

First off, apology accepted Sass, thank you.

Melisb I have thought of this scenario before. Who really knows what is going on and what happened with Terri or whoever. At times I wish there would be a leak of information, surprising there hasn't been.
Isn't that odd? No leaks? Nothing coming out. I am not sure if I have encountered that before. Usually someone will leak something. 

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2011, 04:19:46 PM »

Kaine kind of opens up:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/05/kaine_horman_endures_year_sinc.html
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2011, 04:41:43 PM »

and a similar article on Desiree...

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/05/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_2.html

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2011, 04:48:33 PM »

I'm going to reply to the BOC post here at SM because Blink is very busy, so this will be faster.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/#comments

MockingbirdSings says:
May 28, 2011 at 12:31 pm

I put the picture of Rodolpho Sanchez with the little girl from FB next to Blink’s picture. I don’t think they are the same man and definitely not the same girl. Blink’s girl is blond, the FB one has black hair and their faces are different.

I tried resizing the FB picture to see if a little more roundness, or less, would help, but they still don’t look the same to me. The more I look at them, the more differences I see.

I don't for one moment think, or believe that the child in the pic in Blinks blog, is Rudy's daughter. To make that assumption, because she was captured in the photo, would be just that. An assumption.

If we close our minds to assumed information, then we end up taking two steps backwards.

My post here about Rodolfo Sanchez was about connecting the dots of known associates, thanks to justice4ky at BOC. She dropped the bread crumbs and I followed it. Where have you seen, so far, where ALL of the associates are clammed together?

If you don't see a connection with Oregon and/or Washington, is it because there is no connection; or is it because you haven't found it yet?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.