March 29, 2024, 07:12:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 391081 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: July 26, 2011, 10:51:04 PM »

Hi Puzzler.

I know that is how Kaine portrayed it in one interview (that Kyron only called once after he had returned from the summer visit with his mom) but IIRC it was stated during another interview that he called Desiree on more than one occasion crying and wanting to be with her and that Terri supported the move but Kaine declined.

If I am able to find the interview I will be sure to post the link to it.

Hi, Amy's Sister:

If my memory serves me correctly, I remember Desiree commenting about Terri calling her so that Kyron could talk with her because he was upset. 

I also recall the comments you mentioned in your post that Kaine made. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: July 27, 2011, 03:08:23 AM »

Sassi, thanks again!

Neighbor, ITA!

Koko   

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #622 on: July 27, 2011, 05:46:12 PM »

I have several things I have to post.

So, this is what we need to look at.

Description of male seen with Kyron: Male, late 20's to mid 30's, physically fit. possibly with some facial hair.

From day one of the 2010/2011 Skyline school year, LE (?) had people sitting outside of the school and across the street at the church. I have pics and think I sent them to Klaas, but if I didn't, I'll send them to her to confirm. Who were they looking at or what were they looking for?

There were 2 males in a maroon sedan car (looked Hispanic) parked in the back parking lot. Both appeared to look in their 20's or 30's.

What ever anyone can dig up would help. For Kyron.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: July 27, 2011, 05:53:14 PM »

Description of male seen with Kyron: Male, late 20's to mid 30's, physically fit. possibly with some facial hair.

From day one of the 2010/2011 Skyline school year, LE (?) had people sitting outside of the school and across the street at the church. I have pics and think I sent them to Klaas, but if I didn't, I'll send them to her to confirm. Who were they looking at or what were they looking for?

There were 2 males in a maroon sedan car (looked Hispanic) parked in the back parking lot. Both appeared to look in their 20's or 30's.

When I get back from church I will help with what I can.  I have been working behind the scenes trying to pull up things that I have followed in the past.  I keep a headache lately and it makes it difficult to follow through.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: July 27, 2011, 06:08:58 PM »

Thanks Sassi,

I'll look at this tonight!

Lab,
I hope you feel better.  Thanks for your help...

an angelic monkey
Onward!

Koko

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #625 on: July 27, 2011, 10:25:32 PM »

Sassifrass, do you know, or are you able to say, the assumed ethnicity of the male in the school?

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #626 on: July 28, 2011, 12:19:55 AM »

Does anyone know if they searched caves I remember in Terri's sex-texting to that guy she made a comment she couldn't get a picture inside the cave. Its always been in the back of my mind maybe she put him in a cave and had plans of ransoming him but when she went back to check on him he was dead?
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: July 28, 2011, 12:54:26 AM »

Shucks, Sassi, I plumb furgot I had plans for tonight AND tomorrow   
  Won't bee able to research this until after my return by which time the work may be done!  Sorry!  I will bee in touch ASAP & see what remains to bee done.   

Best,

K. Cat

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: July 28, 2011, 01:26:18 AM »

I found this raw video of Sheriff Staton that I had not seen before.  It's about 14 minutes long.  It says it was posted Feb. 10, but I don't know when the video was made.  I wish someone had asked him about DAD.

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=97702674&sec=773704
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: July 28, 2011, 01:49:46 PM »

mr whatley says there are still searches for kyron,nice to know,im not on FB, and
thank you for the info mr whatley

Claudell Whatley I am here in Oregon and the latest is...they are still searching and actively investigating this case. The LAST thing that I want to see is the DA's office feeling pressured or jump the gun like they did the Casey Anthony case and lose the whole thing. Who ever is responsible needs to be held to account for it, but keep one thing in mind....ITS NOT WHAT YOU KNOW, ITS WHAT YOU CAN PROVE. Lets pray that the state can prove its case before an arrest is made. And lets pray that Kyron is found and questions are answered. ♥ Kyron.
Yesterday at 3:21am ·
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #630 on: July 28, 2011, 08:26:16 PM »

Description of male seen with Kyron: Male, late 20's to mid 30's, physically fit. possibly with some facial hair. This man was a person that walked in the school and asked a child, that looked like and probably was Kyron (who was in the electronic display room looking down at the table), to go outside and help him carry stuff in from his for him. He DID NOT look like a parent.He, reluctantly went. This could explain the rumors of Kyron being seen carrying something into the school. That person was not seen again. Don't forget the white truck that a BOC posted about pointing towards skyline blvd.

Please remember that some of Terri's friends were in that age range of late 20's to mid 30's. I can't give you a better description because that's all I was given.

There were 2 males in a maroon sedan car (looked Hispanic) parked in the back parking lot. Both appeared to look in their 20's or 30's. This was a separate , sighting that morning at approximately 8:33am or so. 2 men in a maroon sedan were sitting in the back parking lot blocking parked cars. They may or may not have been tied to the 1st paragraph man.

One other thing I wanted to add was that there was another man that left with a child in the north door and Easter Mathews nodded at him as if she knew him. It didn't appear to be the same man as the first.

Another snippet: Susan Hall was standing outside the North entrance at 8:30 am

I'm replying to my own post because of some questions on BOC. I realize I didn't explain myself well so I'm going to jump in my own box above to explain. I'm not holding back any more. What is posted above in response to my post is the most precise info of that day on June 4th, 2010, when Kyron went poof. My extended info will be in blue.

After this I am taking a step back to concentrate on my health. If you have further questions, you can email me.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: July 28, 2011, 11:47:17 PM »

Just want you all to know that I am researching...but, haven't come up with anything at the moment.  I haven't forgotten.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
malty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: July 29, 2011, 01:50:37 AM »

Just want to say Sassi Thanks
Very interesting

Hope for missing children everywhere and their family's
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: July 29, 2011, 10:33:23 AM »

wow thats funny sassi,the other day i started looking for you,and happened to find these names
i know it may be nothing but just same last names,ya never know though

sex offenders with same surname as persons off the list,of
ADULTS AND NON-STUDENT CHILDREN AT SKYLINE SCHOOL BETWEEN 8-12 on JUNE 4, 2010:
my criteria for sex offenders search was, race: white,age: 20-35,sex: male,city: portland

the list
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9183.msg1279225#msg1279225

portland sex offenders
http://sexoffenders.oregon.gov/SorPublic/Web.dll/main

the list name.....Hall,Susan

offender name....HALL, ANDREW CHARLES 10/31/1984 Targets: Adolescent and adult males and females
http://sexoffenders.oregon.gov/SorPublic/Web.dll/main?S=48813999225&cmd=SHOW_BULLETIN&I=17455

the list name/s.....Johnson, Kim ,Johnson-Koziuk, Kimla

offender name....JOHNSON, JOEL DAVID 3/7/1979 Targets: Teen females
http://sexoffenders.oregon.gov/SorPublic/Web.dll/main?S=48813999225&cmd=SHOW_BULLETIN&I=7058

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 29, 2011, 01:14:07 PM »

Call me skeptical as usual but why would LE, FBI, and all the many many involved in this case not have mentioned this mystery man alledgedly seen at the school talking with a boy who looked like Kyron and asking him for assistance in the parking lot on the day he went poof?

Don't you think this would of come up atleast once or twice by now?  This did not happen in a tunnel with only two people present; Kyron and perp.  I believe there were 490 people on the list at that school that day and we are to believe that some unknown person saw all of this and has not told anyone but a few???  NO LE?  No FBI?  Not even Kyron's parents?  Are they involved also??? 

OK, ok, no offense intended to anyone but not buying it. 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #635 on: July 29, 2011, 02:07:09 PM »

Call me skeptical as usual but why would LE, FBI, and all the many many involved in this case not have mentioned this mystery man alledgedly seen at the school talking with a boy who looked like Kyron and asking him for assistance in the parking lot on the day he went poof?

Don't you think this would of come up atleast once or twice by now?  This did not happen in a tunnel with only two people present; Kyron and perp.  I believe there were 490 people on the list at that school that day and we are to believe that some unknown person saw all of this and has not told anyone but a few???  NO LE?  No FBI?  Not even Kyron's parents?  Are they involved also??? 

FCL: I think you know my work by now. I don't put chit out there, and I do my due-diligence when checking information. Klaas was made aware this info also.

To answer your question, YES, LE and FBI were told.

I'm sorry, but that sounded like an insult to me and I think it's bs.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: July 29, 2011, 05:49:01 PM »

I understand what you are getting at fatlurker. It is no offense to you Sass but it seems odd this has not been made public before or at least a sketch of the person or what he was wearing, driving, etc...If what you had been told is true, then this investigation has been run by the worse of the worse in LE. But thank you for posting it for all of us to think about. To consider this to be factual fits with many of the scenarios that has been thrown out on this forum.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: July 29, 2011, 06:01:03 PM »

Maybe what we don't know is that Ms. Porter was trying to tell the family that Kyron was exhibiting problems that seem to be coming from distress in the home and she asked that he see a professional in that area and TH was trying to keep that secret.  This did not come out right!  Don't know how to say what I'm meaning. I'll have to come back to this later when I can complete my thought!  Well, let me say now that may never happen knowing me!!! lol

Could the teacher have been seeing signs of problems in the home and telling TH or maybe Kyron told a teacher something (maybe not much but enough to worry her)that would make her ask the family to get him some help from a doctor and TH would not want him to tell what he might know or have seen?  Gosh, I just can't seem to get enough Diet Pepsi caffeine in me to get my thoughts together.  Someone hep me, hep me!  Maybe you see where Ima goin?

LOL!  You make sense to me.  And I agree with you, KatGram and Amys sister.  I'm not thinking medical issue at all unless he was purposely being drugged.

Children of abuse often times are quiet and timid, lack focus and attention. There could be many reasons why Kyron was this way and I do believe there is a reason he was this way. All I was getting at and I wish it would be understood, was the teacher trying to help Kyron all year long and was met with opposition from Kaine or Terri either because of denial or because something was being covered up. Or was she seeing new behaviors in Kyron?
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: July 29, 2011, 06:20:27 PM »

Maybe what we don't know is that Ms. Porter was trying to tell the family that Kyron was exhibiting problems that seem to be coming from distress in the home and she asked that he see a professional in that area and TH was trying to keep that secret.  This did not come out right!  Don't know how to say what I'm meaning. I'll have to come back to this later when I can complete my thought!  Well, let me say now that may never happen knowing me!!! lol

Could the teacher have been seeing signs of problems in the home and telling TH or maybe Kyron told a teacher something (maybe not much but enough to worry her)that would make her ask the family to get him some help from a doctor and TH would not want him to tell what he might know or have seen?  Gosh, I just can't seem to get enough Diet Pepsi caffeine in me to get my thoughts together.  Someone hep me, hep me!  Maybe you see where Ima goin?

LOL!  You make sense to me.  And I agree with you, KatGram and Amys sister.  I'm not thinking medical issue at all unless he was purposely being drugged.

Children of abuse often times are quiet and timid, lack focus and attention. There could be many reasons why Kyron was this way and I do believe there is a reason he was this way. All I was getting at and I wish it would be understood, was the teacher trying to help Kyron all year long and was met with opposition from Kaine or Terri either because of denial or because something was being covered up. Or was she seeing new behaviors in Kyron?

Same could apply to his older stepbrother.  He found an alternate reality by reading books.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html reported
Terri’s son James was a voracious reader, spending more than 16 hours a week absorbed in books, he said.  But he wasn't a good student. 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: July 29, 2011, 06:33:20 PM »

Tks for the link....http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Did you guys read the whole article? 
Jmo, seems like she's kind of a nut.....
Don't know a lot about this case, when did this child go missing this year right?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.