April 25, 2024, 01:28:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 392878 times)
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: August 29, 2011, 08:22:39 PM »

If they don't already have every single photo taken on June 4th at that school, what makes Kaine think they would get them now? I mean, anyone without an agenda would have turned them over 15 months ago...he says things that are truly bizarre sometimes...
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: August 29, 2011, 11:40:39 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/128538693.html

Kyron's father reflects on case as 'Wall of Hope' moves

PORTLAND, Ore. – The iconic “Wall of Hope” that has come to symbolize the search for Kyron Horman has moved to a new home at the Xtreme Edge Gym in Beaverton.

::snipping2::

He told KATU on Saturday that investigators are still working the case.

“We’ll probably be looking for additional photos from the day of, that day. Whether or not anyone in there is someone of interest or not, let’s go get them all,” Kaine said.

He also talked about his estranged wife, Terri Horman, who has faced much scrutiny during the case but has not been charged with a crime.

“They’ve looked at many different angles on this case. She’s one of them,” he said. “She’s also one of them that we haven’t been able to rule out and she’s also one of the ones that has absolutely refused to cooperate.”

Kaine said he plans to hold more public events in the coming months to keep Kyron on people’s minds.

“We miss him. This should’ve been done a long time ago,” he said. “He should already be home.

Maybe I am splitting hairs, but when I read Kaine's statement about looking for additional photos, it stands out to me that he sort of seems to stumble over the words "...from the day of, that day."
He does not say photos of the science fair.  He says photos from that day.  I wonder if they are looking for something else.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: August 30, 2011, 07:34:31 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264

Missing Kyron Horman

A note from Desiree:

I would like to thank everyone that turned out for Kyron's search on Saturday and Sunday. We were very grateful to get so many people to sacrifice their weekend for Kyron and to help us search for him. We got a lot done and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Keep your eyes on Portland, new search scheduled for Sept. 10th and 11th with law enforcement.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: August 31, 2011, 06:39:05 AM »

Photos and words from Desiree Young:

Kyron’s Pad

“Oh my Sweet Kyron – I love you. I promise this area is yours forever, it will never move, never wilt, it will always grow and be loved forever. Love Momma.”

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.257999730898298.68622.125336750831264&type=1

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
malty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: August 31, 2011, 05:16:12 PM »

Kyron's Pad is just wonderful

Hope for missing children everywhere and their family's
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: September 01, 2011, 04:10:38 PM »

A number of things scheduled in the near future:

http://bringkyronhome.org/

What's new:

Koloring withKyron - Enter our Coloring Book Contest !!

Kyron's Birthday Party, 9/9/11 4pm-9pm, Big Al's, Beaverton, OR

Seaside Wheel's and Waves, 9/10/11, 7am-8pm, Seaside, OR

Lake Bible Church Car Show, 9/11/11, 9am-2pm, 4565 SW Carman Dr., Lake Qswego, OR

Sublimity Harvest Festival, 9/11/11, 7am-7pm, 11880 Sublimity Rd SE, Sublimity, OR

Just Between Friends Consignment Sale, 9/17/11, 9am-5pm and 9/18/11, 9am-2pm, Portland Expo Center, Center Hall A

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: September 01, 2011, 04:17:57 PM »

Thank you for the updates Puzzler. It's been so long.  I'm hoping Kyron can be brought home soon.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: September 01, 2011, 08:36:15 PM »

Thank you for the updates Puzzler. It's been so long.  I'm hoping Kyron can be brought home soon.   

You're welcome.  Yes, I think of Kyron a lot.  Such a "puzzler" (sorry for the play on words).

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: September 01, 2011, 10:47:30 PM »

Thanks Puzzler!
 an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: September 02, 2011, 09:53:48 AM »

Thanks Puzzler!
 an angelic monkey

Koko's - you're welcome...good to see you stopping in on Kyron's thread.  I fear he's being forgotten.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: September 06, 2011, 01:50:01 AM »

Thanks Puzzler!
 an angelic monkey

Koko's - you're welcome...good to see you stopping in on Kyron's thread.  I fear he's being forgotten.

Never by me, Puzzler.  Never.
Thanks for your ongoing work on Kyron's case.
Sad

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: September 06, 2011, 04:37:05 PM »

Bringing over the post below from Blink on Crime.  Does anyone know what the calls for "area check" (BBM) were about?  Is it possible that after the May 911 call that Terri made reporting RS that she or someone in the Horman household were concerned about someone being on the property?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/

erose says:
September 6, 2011 at 2:38 pm
@Kimberly,

I think Blink recently said she hasn’t changed anything about this case, or something like that, so I assume RS is still key, but after all the SS discussion, I am not sure if RS is ‘his’ real name, or a name ‘he’ is using.

If anyone in the Horman house called 911, I think TH has the 911 trigger finger and doesn’t seem to hesitate to use it. She had the altercation with RS in May, then the 911 calls for an area check, then Ky goes missing.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: September 06, 2011, 04:45:40 PM »

Even though this is not about Kyron, it is about children and it's spooky:

http://westlinn.katu.com/news/news/442797-alarm-bells-go-when-man-spotted-photographing-kids

Alarm bells go off when man is spotted photographing kids

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: September 06, 2011, 06:46:32 PM »

Bringing forth another post from BOC and thanking "erose" for the clarification and noting that there were "area checks" for some reason - could someone have been scoping out the Horman household - or Kyron in particular:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/#comments

erose says:
September 6, 2011 at 5:05 pm
Puzzler @SM and All,

I was wrong about the area checks/threats after the May incident, but before Ky went missing. There was one before the May incident and then after Ky went missing. One of course, being the night of the sting.

Here is the accurate account:

June 26, 2010 THREATS
June 21, 2010 AREA CHECK
March 29, 2010 AREA CHECK

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/#more-4266

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: September 07, 2011, 11:48:12 AM »

Kyle Iboshi
Father of Kyron Horman says searches for the missing boy are planned for later this month or next. No details on where search will focus.

http://twitter.com/#!/KyleIboshi

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: September 07, 2011, 02:28:26 PM »

Kyle Iboshi
Father of Kyron Horman says searches for the missing boy are planned for later this month or next. No details on where search will focus.

http://twitter.com/#!/KyleIboshi

Thank you Brandi.  It's good to know searches will continue for Kyron.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: September 08, 2011, 02:48:27 AM »

Interesting blog post re: Kyron:

http://astargazersnotebook.blogspot.com/2010/09/piercing-horman-veil-part-1.html

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: September 08, 2011, 02:56:11 AM »

Dear Mod,
If we are no longer supposed to post full text, will you please cut or edit?  Thanks!
  Koko's -  In future please don't post any articles in full text as you've done and then ask us to go back and snip.  Instead of using the quote as you've done, simply copy and paste each piece of the article you want and as you go, add  ::snipping2:: in between, or maybe just post the link and the first sentences or paragraph and then add  ::snipping2::  By posting the entire article, it's a violation of copyright.  It takes a lot of time for one of us to go back and snip articles posted.  I will edit when I need to, but please learn to snip articles or only post the link.  I will do this one, but you should do the next.  If you need help just ask, but don't post any more full articles.  Muffy
Latest info on Kyron searches...

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/09/kyron_hormans_mother_says_more_2.html

an angelic monkey
Kyron Horman's mother says more searches planned this weekend
Published: Wednesday, September 07, 2011, 2:25 PM     Updated: Wednesday, September 07, 2011, 5:37 PM
By Lynne Terry, The Oregonian

New searches are planned this weekend for evidence in the disappearance of Kyron Horman, who turns 9 on Friday.

Kyron's mother Desiree Young said Multnomah County Sheriff's Office will comb "key areas" that have not yet been searched.

"It's an active investigation," said Lt. Steve Alexander, spokesman for the sheriff's office. "We're continuing to pursue leads and tips."

He would not  confirm that officials would be conducting searches this weekend.

She and her husband Tony Young, who live in Medford, conducted a search Aug. 27 and 28 with two trained nonprofit groups. She said they had a variety of vehicles and searched places around Northwest Germantown and Newberry roads and the area around Northwest Skyline Boulevard.

"We will probably be doing a few searches," she said.

She said the searches have focused on public property and that the sheriff's office is planning on combing areas identified in the investigation that have not been searched.

While the Youngs are focused on the search, Kyron's dad, Kaine Horman, is planning a birthday party for his son at Big Al's in Beaverton from 4 to 9 p.m. on Friday.
bringkyronhome.org.

Horman, who appreciates sheriff's volunteers actively looking for his son, is not taking part in the searches.

"I'm not certified," he said. "I'm going to leave it to the professionals so if they find something they can process it properly so it can be used in legal proceedings if it's relevant. I don't want it thrown out if it's tampered with or moved."

Besides, he said, he believes his boy is still alive.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:48:41 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: September 08, 2011, 09:24:03 AM »

Koko's Cat - From January of this year:

NOTICE:

Red has asked me to ask all of us in the forum NOT to copy and paste entire articles from sites, just post the link and PART of the article.  TIA.

ALSO - FYI, OREGONLIVE HAS SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED THAT THEIR ARTICLES NOT BE QUOTED IN FULL.  IN THE FUTURE, WE WILL SIMPLY DELETE THE POST SO PLEASE SNIP FIRST AND DON'T ASK A MOD TO DO IT
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: September 08, 2011, 09:25:15 AM »

I pray the find Kyron in this upcoming search and arrest the person or persons responsible.  This has gone on far too long.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.