April 26, 2024, 01:05:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 392953 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: September 09, 2011, 12:16:01 AM »

Kyron Horman's mother says more searches planned this weekend

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/09/kyron_hormans_mother_says_more_2.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: September 09, 2011, 09:37:59 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYRON!!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: September 09, 2011, 10:52:06 PM »

I pray the find Kyron in this upcoming search and arrest the person or persons responsible.  This has gone on far too long.   
Ditto !

AND, I would luv 2 know how Terri remains hidden with her parents,
banned from seeing her daughter, and how does she sleep with
her conscience ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: September 11, 2011, 04:13:04 PM »

Article says that the Germantown Road area had never been searched before....I thought that was one of the main roads they were looking at...never searched though?

New search for Kyron takes place Saturday

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/New-search-for-Kyron-takes-place-Saturday/D6m9ZYU7bkiqPIFO11tGGw.cspx

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: September 11, 2011, 04:39:07 PM »

I was surprised to see that the searching is in the Skyline area once again and yet apparently an area not searched before...I know there is a lot of land in there, but it seems as though these areas would have been exhaustively searched, in a 15-month period...just to try to rule them out, if nothing else...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: September 11, 2011, 05:40:34 PM »

Germantown road is very dense brush and hills in some areas.  Also, it's really not that close to Skyline Elementary.  Germantown Rd is one way to get over to Sauvie Island.  If I were dumping a body this looks it would be a good area to do it. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: September 11, 2011, 11:15:42 PM »

Klaas - TY.

You're right, it does sound like this would make a good dumping area.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: September 12, 2011, 10:18:48 AM »

another article - best part snipped.

According to law enforcement, more searches are planned for next week.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-justice-in-national/another-birthday-comes-and-goes-for-missing-kyron-horman
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: September 13, 2011, 12:26:21 AM »

I pray the find Kyron in this upcoming search and arrest the person or persons responsible.  This has gone on far too long.   
Ditto !

AND, I would luv 2 know how Terri remains hidden with her parents,
banned from seeing her daughter, and how does she sleep with
her conscience ?

That's an easy one to answer, she has no conscience.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: September 14, 2011, 12:00:31 AM »

Hi Muff and Klaas:

Thanks for your suggestions & reminders!
Many apologies!

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: September 22, 2011, 11:36:11 PM »

Still thinking of you, Kyron.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: September 23, 2011, 12:28:54 PM »

How sweet.

Brandi - TY!

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: September 23, 2011, 11:04:29 PM »

I have always had a question mark where Kain was concerned, but reading on here that he would not be helping in the searches has gave me a bigger question mark.
 Kaine's brother is in jail/prison for molesting kids, their father or grandfather also molested kids. Desiree said Kyron would cry when it was time for him to go home.
What if Terri didn't kill Kyron but put him in underground protection so that he would be safe, not knowing her marriage would be destroyed and she would be able to get away with their baby girl before she got of age to be molested. And get new IDs for her Kyron, and the baby. She would of been able to move some wheres to a different country and start a fresh life.

Its just weird Desiree didn't bother to find out why Kyron was crying when it was time to go back to his father's (this tells me she was to busy in her own life with new hubby and child).

2, Kaine has always seemed to be shifty or something through the whole thing how many of us god forbid had a child missing and did not go searching, I would of been out looking every wheres screaming at the top of my lungs, there wouldn't be a rock I wouldn't look under no matter how many others looked and I wouldn't just leave it in someone else's hands

I could go on with different things that has bothered me from get go on this case, maybe DeeDee helped Terri get Kyron into an underground I dont know just weird that no evidence was really found and no one is being held for his disapperance
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: September 25, 2011, 01:34:04 PM »

I have always had a question mark where Kain was concerned, but reading on here that he would not be helping in the searches has gave me a bigger question mark. Kaine's brother is in jail/prison for molesting kids, their father or grandfather also molested kids. Desiree said Kyron would cry when it was time for him to go home.
What if Terri didn't kill Kyron but put him in underground protection so that he would be safe, not knowing her marriage would be destroyed and she would be able to get away with their baby girl before she got of age to be molested. And get new IDs for her Kyron, and the baby. She would of been able to move some wheres to a different country and start a fresh life.

Its just weird Desiree didn't bother to find out why Kyron was crying when it was time to go back to his father's (this tells me she was to busy in her own life with new hubby and child).

2, Kaine has always seemed to be shifty or something through the whole thing how many of us god forbid had a child missing and did not go searching, I would of been out looking every wheres screaming at the top of my lungs, there wouldn't be a rock I wouldn't look under no matter how many others looked and I wouldn't just leave it in someone else's hands

I could go on with different things that has bothered me from get go on this case, maybe DeeDee helped Terri get Kyron into an underground I dont know just weird that no evidence was really found and no one is being held for his disapperance

BBM..I think that Kaine and anyone not trained in search and rescue, no matter who they are, are not allowed to search..due to the terrain and the critters..that is what was said early one.

I think the biggest mistake Kaine made was not kicking Terri to the curb when he had to know she was abusing alcohol with the young children in the house..particularily in the way she handled Kyron's school aspects..requesting daily reports from the teacher, and then sending her own son away.  The woman was having problems keeping her lies and her secret life of alcoholism..and may have included drug abuse..from the children..and she was not making proper choices for them..or herself.

I know many here do not feel Terri was a part of this..but I strongly agree with both Desiree and Kaine..she had a part in this and she knows more then she has told..she would not have allowed her daughter to be taken from her if she was innocent of any knowledge in Kyron's going missing. If she had no knowledge and no hand in this crime then why not say that..she hasn't..and she has been willing to let her daughter at such a tender age be taken from her and not returned until she can clear things up..which she has refused to do.  So obviously protecting herself is more important then being with her child...is this the way and innocent mother acts?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: September 25, 2011, 10:07:27 PM »

I have always had a question mark where Kain was concerned, but reading on here that he would not be helping in the searches has gave me a bigger question mark.
 Kaine's brother is in jail/prison for molesting kids, their father or grandfather also molested kids. Desiree said Kyron would cry when it was time for him to go home.

A woman would not be the type of personality to "protect" a child from anything if she:

*Drives drunk with her child in the car.

*Sends her child away to live with the "unfit" father she won custody from in the first place.

*Refuses to offer an honest account of her whereabouts on the day her stepson goes missing, then complains about how all this affects HER, along with how the hairdresser messed up her hair tint.

*When her daughter is taken by this "possible child molester",  she not only doesn't go directly to the judge to protect her daughter, defend herself and fight to get her daughter back, but she spends her time sexting some man. 

*When offered a chance to fight for Kiara in court, she refuses  on the grounds that what she may say "might incriminate her".

This is a picture of a selfish person without a heart who would never lift a finger to help anyone if something wasn't in it for her.  No, there is no way she was trying to help Kyron or Kiara.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #775 on: September 27, 2011, 03:56:05 PM »

Here is my opionion.  He could have cried because he was the only child at mom's, no sharing with a sibling and he enjoyed it at mom's better, didn't get to see her enough.  Maybe he didn't like Terri and her rules.  I know when I worked with Tim Miller a couple times, he would never allow or avoid allowing the family of the missing search, in case they did find something, which could be devastating for the family.  One family I searched for his son and he was the SGT of the Columbus Police Department.  He and family stayed back at the HQ and waited.  With that said, I can't say I wouldn't search anyhow, for the need to feel as I'm doing SOMETHING.  However, we all know in these situations, people react differently and he does have a little girl to take care of.  For some reason, I have yet to read or see anything that has made my hinky meter go off with Kaine, though it is necessary to view ALL possiblities.   Also, if it were the case Terri was hiding Kyron from the underground, why hasn't she spoke up about it?  She would be protected, as well as the baby.  I just do NOT believe she has went this long without seeing her own daughter! Nothing would keep me away, unless I knew there was a possibility of going to prison for life.  Better to wait and hope you get off, than risking never seeing her again.  My 2cents

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #776 on: September 29, 2011, 07:45:57 PM »

Terry is the one who despised Kyron. Kaine is clueless and innocent of hurting Kyron.... imo
Terry knows where he is and that he is dead.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #777 on: September 30, 2011, 10:16:45 AM »

Terry is the one who despised Kyron. Kaine is clueless and innocent of hurting Kyron.... imo

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: September 30, 2011, 10:49:16 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: September 30, 2011, 11:03:30 AM »

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.