April 26, 2024, 04:21:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 392967 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: September 30, 2011, 10:42:08 PM »

Still praying for you Kyron.   an angelic monkey

I also agree with fellow posters above sentiments regarding Terri and her part in Kyron's going missing.  guilty, guilty, guilty I don't see any other way to read her actions.  I can in no way justify her actions since Kyron went missing...not one. Her behavior is inexcusable towards all of her "children".   

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: October 03, 2011, 08:27:50 PM »

I also agree with fellow posters above sentiments regarding Terri and her part in Kyron's going missing.  guilty, guilty, guilty I don't see any other way to read her actions.  I can in no way justify her actions since Kyron went missing...not one. Her behavior is inexcusable towards all of her "children".   

And if she is so innocent of any wrong doing and having no knowledge why does her lawyer want her to remain silent?  If he could clear this up for her without her convicting herself of some crime he would..no lawyer wants to see their client lose their children and home over a misunderstanding....plain and simple Terri speaking to what she knows or doesn't know would imcriminate her to some degree or this would not have gone on this long.  I have always thought this was her master plan..and at some point it twisted a little..but not much..I think she always knew Kyron would not be returning home on the bus that afternoon.  I do not think she had him held by some underground group..I think she wanted him out of her life and didn't care how that happened as long as he was gone.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: October 03, 2011, 11:36:35 PM »

And if she is so innocent of any wrong doing and having no knowledge why does her lawyer want her to remain silent?  If he could clear this up for her without her convicting herself of some crime he would..no lawyer wants to see their client lose their children and home over a misunderstanding....plain and simple Terri speaking to what she knows or doesn't know would imcriminate her to some degree or this would not have gone on this long.  I have always thought this was her master plan..and at some point it twisted a little..but not much..I think she always knew Kyron would not be returning home on the bus that afternoon.  I do not think she had him held by some underground group..I think she wanted him out of her life and didn't care how that happened as long as he was gone.

and I seriously doubt any underground group would not have come forward by now or atleast contacted the proper authorities to clue them in.  Brings to mind the skelton boys daddy.

No, Terri did this.  ITA that her silence speaks to her guilt.  Wish something would bring her to a moment of truth but with some it never happens. 

No word on anymore searches and it's getting cold again.   
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: October 05, 2011, 03:21:03 PM »

How could Terri "clear it up"? I am not saying she is innocent or otherwise, but have thought a lot about her situation and can't really see how she could "clear herself" as Desiree once suggested. Some people just don't pass polygraphs, for instance and of course, guilty people also pass them. And if she can't prove where she was, minute by minute, as most people cannot, how can she prove or clear anything?
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: October 05, 2011, 05:57:17 PM »

How could Terri "clear it up"? I am not saying she is innocent or otherwise, but have thought a lot about her situation and can't really see how she could "clear herself" as Desiree once suggested. Some people just don't pass polygraphs, for instance and of course, guilty people also pass them. And if she can't prove where she was, minute by minute, as most people cannot, how can she prove or clear anything?

She could continue talking to LE, answering questions as they come up, make her life an open book.  I'm guessing she has reasons for not wanting to do so.

If she is completely innocent, why oh why won't she even try to get Kiara back?  I just cannot fathom it.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: October 05, 2011, 06:07:59 PM »

Oh so true.  However numerous parents of missing children have been in Terri Horman's shoes with failed poly's and unanswered/unsatisfactory answers for LE but they still kept visible to the public, to LE and kept the missing child in the media with their unwavering demand for searches and justice to not only clear their good names but most importantly to find the missing child.  

It's being said that even Breeann Rodriguez's parents both failed their poly's.  

No disagreement here but when you ask how can she...I also ask the same question about how she can remain silent. Really she does not have to prove anything but her silence in light of what other parents of missing children have done before is a direct fail imo and most definatly points to her guilt.

She is not the important one here...Kyron is.  I have little doubt that if she had taken a stand for Kyron her future would be different from what it is today. John Walsh and Mark Lunsford immediatly come to mind as parents who would not give up. She does not have to speak to LE but she can/could speak for Kyron and she chooses not to. It's not about clearing herself or filling in her timeline it's about speaking for Kyron.  Love for him, anger that the searches are stagnant, the man she supposedly saw, etc.  My anger is for her and I hope you understand that.  

I know it's all easy to say but something is not right with her actions.  Also if she came forward and spoke today of Kyron I would listen to her and I am pretty sure Desiree would to.

Kyron  an angelic monkey

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: October 08, 2011, 12:07:04 PM »

By the time TH stopped talking to LE she was being accused of plotting to kill her husband. So the focus was already off Kyron and people were considering her to be a "hit man" basically. I don't think anything she would have said about Kyron would have been well-received by the masses. If the sting had not taken place, things might have gone in a different way, but it did and it forced TH to get a lawyer and keep her mouth closed. I am not defending her, but do not believe that she could have done much for her image at the point and yet the whole MFH thing seems to have been little more than a grasping at straws by LE, in my opinion. The only purpose it served in the end is making sure TH could not talk anymore.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: October 08, 2011, 02:22:01 PM »

Yes, the MFH thing by LE was grasping for straws IMO.  They only had one man's word.  A man who wanted the focus "off him" and so put the focus somewhere else - on Terri.  There was no "proof" of what the man said, else LE would have used it.  So, to try to get proof, LE came up with the idea of the sting operation. The sting was an epic fail! It was stupid on LE's part to go out on a limb SO far!  LE took the word of a man who was in the country illegally - meaning, by virtue of that, the man is a liar and should not be trusted - however, LE went for it hook, line and sinker and it sunk like a lead balloon.

From that moment of the failed sting - the case was not about Kyron any longer.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #788 on: October 09, 2011, 02:42:07 PM »

Puzzler & bebecat: I totally agree with both of you. Why in the world would they think that Terri would react any differently other than calling 911. The landscaper came to the door with a person that Terri did not know (LE). Do they think she was going to spill her guts with a stranger standing there?

Maybe LE wanted it to fail, because the whole sting didn't make sense to me. Also, what proof did LE give Kaine that lead to the RO? If they had proof, wouldn't she be in jail? It just doesn't smell right to me.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #789 on: October 09, 2011, 03:08:19 PM »

I pray the find Kyron in this upcoming search and arrest the person or persons responsible.  This has gone on far too long.   
Ditto !

AND, I would luv 2 know how Terri remains hidden with her parents,
banned from seeing her daughter, and how does she sleep with
her conscience ?

That's an easy one to answer, she has no conscience.

good answer

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: October 09, 2011, 09:57:11 PM »

We all know it was a failed sting to an "alledged" murder for hire.   Bad Kaine, Stupid LE.

I mean let's face it she was the child's main caretaker right?  She would have more insight to who would snatch Kyron than anyone else.

I swear Terri's given more excuses than anyone I know who was the last to see a missing person...   I mean anybody else, most here would have guns blazing.  I guess I just don't get it.  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Much respect to my fellow Monkeys and Prayers for Kyron. 

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: October 10, 2011, 01:25:07 AM »

What excuses has she given?

And what ever happened to the kid who says he saw Kyron by himself, and the wording on the MCSO website a while ago that said Kyron was last seen "at the doorway" of his classroom? That was entirely new and no one really said much about it. If he was seen there, then how did TH get him out again without being seen? Too many questions...and the fact that Skyline destroyed records never sat well with me either.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #792 on: October 10, 2011, 06:32:22 PM »

We all know it was a failed sting to an "alledged" murder for hire.   Bad Kaine, Stupid LE.

I mean let's face it she was the child's main caretaker right?  She would have more insight to who would snatch Kyron than anyone else.

I swear Terri's given more excuses than anyone I know who was the last to see a missing person...   I mean anybody else, most here would have guns blazing.  I guess I just don't get it.  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

So let me get this straight. You think, and correct me if I'm wrong, that because Terri was "the main care taker" of Kyron, she is the ONLY one that could have pulled this off? Am I correct on your theory?

Terri MAY have had a part in this, and personally I believe she does have a part in Kyron going missing, but I don't believe for one moment that she is the sole person(s).

There is so much out there that we don't know and to assume that Terri is the only one responsible for this would be ludicrous. To believe that everything you hear from the bio parents to be true, would also be ludicrous. There are emotions behind those statements that lead to bias information.

The one thing we DO know is that Terri hasn't accounted for her missing time. What was she doing? Who the heck knows. Why does she choose to give up her rights to Kiara when we know she loves her dearly? Who knows. Do her actions currently make her look guilty? On the outside, yes, but we don't know ALL of the details surrounding her decisions.

What I'm trying to say is that I believe there is much more to this case than what is being presented to the public, and there are other people we should be looking at.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: October 10, 2011, 08:34:33 PM »

She could continue talking to LE, answering questions as they come up, make her life an open book.  I'm guessing she has reasons for not wanting to do so.

If she is completely innocent, why oh why won't she even try to get Kiara back?  I just cannot fathom it.

BBM

I completely agree.  A totally innocent person would have and could have cleared herself..she claims to have been at very specific times that Friday in very specific places..did that pan out to the reasons she gave to being there..her daughter having an ear ache..so she went to get medicine at two different stores..yet a person that saw her in that time frame in one of the stores never mentions the daughter being fussy at all.  She has a daughter with an earache and then yet goes to the gym...which the gym varifies..but no one that day ever saw the daughter fussy..to explain for the two hours of missing time she claims she was just driving this fussy child hither and yon.  That doesn't add up..either the daughter is sick and fussy..or she is not..by all accounts of everyone else that day that saw the little girl she was not acting fussy..I say that because no one mentioned it..no one..and baby's with earache's are very fussy..you can't miss the uproar..that is their defense to get someone to notice to take care of the problem..that's why they cry for a bottle..and they cry when they are in pain..earaches hurt..no one mentioned a crying baby.

And if all that were true..and she was the totally devoted mother she claims to be....why hasn't she answered simple questions from LE and the family that would take the pressure off of her and let her have 50/50 custody of her daughter?  Women don't just give up custody on a whim..she has issues she is hiding that lead to the conclusion of this murder..she is protecting herself.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #794 on: October 10, 2011, 10:22:08 PM »

I keep hoping that someone will slip up and say something about what happened to Kyron.  He needs to come home.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: October 11, 2011, 01:30:53 AM »

What questions has TH not answered? LE does not believe her, that is not the same thing as not answering. What can she do, if in fact she told them all she knows, and what if she did really drive around that day? How does she prove that, and how can she "clear" herself? I honestly am asking...I do not know what I would do in her situation. Ever since the MFH business, no one was going to believe her if she started "searching" for Kyron, and Kaine and Desiree did not want her around anyway unless she was there to "tell where Kyron is." What if she doesn't know? How can she get the baby back if she can't prove anything, guilty or not?

I just think this bit about "clearing" herself is easier said than done. She talked to LE all the way up until the sting, that was almost 3 weeks. If they were not believing her by then, there was nothing she could do to prove it. I don't know if she is guilty, but the longer this goes on, I begin to think that someone else entirely got away with a horrible crime. And also afraid that even if he IS found one day, there will be no way to know who did it.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: October 11, 2011, 05:25:28 AM »

So let me get this straight. You think, and correct me if I'm wrong, that because Terri was "the main care taker" of Kyron, she is the ONLY one that could have pulled this off? Am I correct on your theory?

Terri MAY have had a part in this, and personally I believe she does have a part in Kyron going missing, but I don't believe for one moment that she is the sole person(s).

There is so much out there that we don't know and to assume that Terri is the only one responsible for this would be ludicrous. To believe that everything you hear from the bio parents to be true, would also be ludicrous. There are emotions behind those statements that lead to bias information.

The one thing we DO know is that Terri hasn't accounted for her missing time. What was she doing? Who the heck knows. Why does she choose to give up her rights to Kiara when we know she loves her dearly? Who knows. Do her actions currently make her look guilty? On the outside, yes, but we don't know ALL of the details surrounding her decisions.

What I'm trying to say is that I believe there is much more to this case than what is being presented to the public, and there are other people we should be looking at.

Sassifras - agree there's more to this case than what is being presented to the public....

O/T - LOVE your Halloween avi

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: October 11, 2011, 10:18:24 PM »

Yes I think that Terri could of pulled this off all by herself with no help from anyone.  

However when I referred to her as the main caregiver it was that she would know better than anyone who hung around Kyron and/or if anything strange or odd was going on around him that would lead to another suspect...

I don't need to look to the bio's; Terri's actions give more than enough suspicion for anyone to question her as have a number of parents in missing child cases.

Ludicrous thoughts and emotions go both ways and we are all entitled to them atleast last time I checked.

TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: October 11, 2011, 10:39:55 PM »

What questions has TH not answered? LE does not believe her, that is not the same thing as not answering. What can she do, if in fact she told them all she knows, and what if she did really drive around that day? How does she prove that, and how can she "clear" herself? I honestly am asking...I do not know what I would do in her situation. Ever since the MFH business, no one was going to believe her if she started "searching" for Kyron, and Kaine and Desiree did not want her around anyway unless she was there to "tell where Kyron is." What if she doesn't know? How can she get the baby back if she can't prove anything, guilty or not?I just think this bit about "clearing" herself is easier said than done. She talked to LE all the way up until the sting, that was almost 3 weeks. If they were not believing her by then, there was nothing she could do to prove it. I don't know if she is guilty, but the longer this goes on, I begin to think that someone else entirely got away with a horrible crime. And also afraid that even if he IS found one day, there will be no way to know who did it.

BBM  Yeah, you are probably right about that, and she'd probably have a hard time convincing the judge she honestly cared about her daughter.

6/04/10
Terri's stepson, Kyron Horman goes missing.
6/28/10
Kaine takes Kiara and has Terri served with an RO.
6/30/10 
26 days after Kyron goes missing2 days after losing Kiara...Terri begins sexting with Michael Cook...and continues daily for a week.

Poor Terri must have been devastated over Kyron, not knowing if he is alive or dead...and then to top it all off.... losing her daughter! You can read the anguish she feels between the lines.   http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: October 12, 2011, 03:50:17 PM »

There is so much out there that we don't know and to assume that Terri is the only one responsible for this would be ludicrous. To believe that everything you hear from the bio parents to be true, would also be ludicrous. There are emotions behind those statements that lead to bias information.The one thing we DO know is that Terri hasn't accounted for her missing time. What was she doing? Who the heck knows. Why does she choose to give up her rights to Kiara when we know she loves her dearly? Who knows. Do her actions currently make her look guilty? On the outside, yes, but we don't know ALL of the details surrounding her decisions.

Withh alldue respect Sassi, I for one and I don't know anyone else who does..completely blame this crime only on Terri.  I think what we have been trying to say is that she is not blameless...she did not do this alone ..however I do think that she knows what happened and who else is involved...I do think she has info that could shed light on who else was involved and what may have eventually happened to Kryon.  I think she knew this was coming, when it would happen..and not much after that..but she knew something like this was about to take place.

I do not think she did this alone...I do think she knew something like this was inevitable..which is why she sent her own son away.  I do believe Desiree when she says she has seen and read the copies of the emails sent by Terri to a friend where Terri stated she hated Kyron...I don't think she tried to make up those facts.

However..if we want to know who else is involved then we have to work out from the center ..and that center person in my mind is Terri.  I think she has made some very bad choices in friends and in her life.  I do think she is capable of putting a child in harm's way...and after that letting the chips fall where they may.  She may or may not have been guilty of the sting..we will never know the answer to that unless someone comes forward with more info..right now it is a he said she said situation.

I do not feel she would have thrown away her life as she knew it and refused to talk and clear herself if she was completely innocent of any  interaction in Kyron's dissappearance.  She would have continued to work diligently with LE ...she would have been open to doing anything to take the heat off her inorder to place the proper people in the spotlight and find Kyron..she didn't ..

I agree that we need to look at other people..but how those other people then will tie back to Terri is key in my mind.  Someone planned this, someone made excuses to the teacher to make her believe Kyron was gone for the day..and someone else spirited him out of that school that morning..no she didn't do this alone..she had help and maybe even pressure placed on her to do this..but she is involved in my mind.

Again..just my opinions..and I do welcome the opinions of others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.