April 25, 2024, 09:02:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 392910 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: October 12, 2011, 03:53:24 PM »

In the forst sentence above I am tryig to so I don't blame this entire crime on Terri alone..but at the sametime I don't label her blameless..she is at the center of the vortex..she needs to talk.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: October 12, 2011, 04:09:06 PM »

In the forst sentence above I am tryig to so I don't blame this entire crime on Terri alone..but at the sametime I don't label her blameless..she is at the center of the vortex..she needs to talk.

I agree with your previous posting Gypsy.  I just cannot shake the thought that Terri is involved in some way.  Just cannot do it.  I am an EXTREMELY open minded person.  I have looked at so many angles.  I am of course not dismissing any other theory, but to me, this is the most logical.  My opinions only and of course I will keep looking into other possibilities.  I agree...Terri needs to talk...forget about the sting...forget about how she may look guilty...forget about all of that and simply state exactly how that day went...who ALL of her contacts have been...provide any and all information to LE.  All to bring Kyron home...if she is innocent...I believe that LE will see that...so Terri talk and help bring Kyron home.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: October 13, 2011, 04:18:42 AM »

G'mornin monkey friends!  While everything in & of itself points to Terri being complicit, I'm still believing she's not alone in this. No way. I do think she & Kaine were involved in some questionable things. Heck, maybe he ticked her off so she got back at him by getting rid of Ky. Something has continued to bother me for well over a year now & it's this: If le & the authorities think Terri is so much of a risk to bring harm, then why isn't there a no contact order keeping her away from James like there is with Kiara? Just bc Kaine wants her to stay away doesn't mean he gets his way unless the authorities approve & the evidence supporting that approval is validated. If there's evidence to continue to keep Terri away from her birth daughter Kiara, then why isn't there evidence to keep her away from her birth son James? A judge can't just pick & choose then side with one party while playing one sibling against another. I've searched every single county & found nothing on record stating no contact between Terri & James, zilch. So I ask myself, why is that? What makes Kiara so much more special? Judges don't award these decisions as scare tactics. They have to have basis. If there's a threat against one child, then the other sibling would be included in the order even if he/she didn't live with the other, the only exception would bs taking age into factor. James isn't 18 so something should be out there.

Pop-pop Horman is barely seen. Why? Forgive ms if I'm wrong but I sort of remember people at his work gave up their vacation time to give to Mr Horman so he could afford more time off to search for Ky. Well just wondering how much he actually searched.

Terri & her parents were in Ky's life for all of his life. Why didn't her parents do anything? Why? Aren't they educated? Aren't they teachers? How come they have used their frabdparent's rights to seek visitation with their granddaughter Kiara?

The biggest question for me is this: How come Tony & Desiree do searches separate from Kaine now? What do they know now that they didn't in the very beginning of Kyron's disappearance? He seriously can't bs much of a risk if he's raising his daughter with the govt's approval. So what keeps the Youngs away & on their own?
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: October 13, 2011, 07:21:21 AM »

Great to see you again, Sassi!
 an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #804 on: October 13, 2011, 08:20:57 AM »

We all know it was a failed sting to an "alledged" murder for hire.   Bad Kaine, Stupid LE.

I mean let's face it she was the child's main caretaker right?  She would have more insight to who would snatch Kyron than anyone else.

I swear Terri's given more excuses than anyone I know who was the last to see a missing person...   I mean anybody else, most here would have guns blazing.  I guess I just don't get it.  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Much respect to my fellow Monkeys and Prayers for Kyron. 

So let me get this straight. You think, and correct me if I'm wrong, that because Terri was "the main care taker" of Kyron, she is the ONLY one that could have pulled this off? Am I correct on your theory?

Terri MAY have had a part in this, and personally I believe she does have a part in Kyron going missing, but I don't believe for one moment that she is the sole person(s).

There is so much out there that we don't know and to assume that Terri is the only one responsible for this would be ludicrous. To believe that everything you hear from the bio parents to be true, would also be ludicrous. There are emotions behind those statements that lead to bias information.The one thing we DO know is that Terri hasn't accounted for her missing time. What was she doing? Who the heck knows. Why does she choose to give up her rights to Kiara when we know she loves her dearly? Who knows. Do her actions currently make her look guilty? On the outside, yes, but we don't know ALL of the details surrounding her decisions.

What I'm trying to say is that I believe there is much more to this case than what is being presented to the public, and there are other people we should be looking at.

Withh alldue respect Sassi, I for one and I don't know anyone else who does..completely blame this crime only on Terri.  I think what we have been trying to say is that she is not blameless...she did not do this alone ..however I do think that she knows what happened and who else is involved...I do think she has info that could shed light on who else was involved and what may have eventually happened to Kryon.  I think she knew this was coming, when it would happen..and not much after that..but she knew something like this was about to take place.

I do not think she did this alone...I do think she knew something like this was inevitable..which is why she sent her own son away.  I do believe Desiree when she says she has seen and read the copies of the emails sent by Terri to a friend where Terri stated she hated Kyron...I don't think she tried to make up those facts.

However..if we want to know who else is involved then we have to work out from the center ..and that center person in my mind is Terri.  I think she has made some very bad choices in friends and in her life.  I do think she is capable of putting a child in harm's way...and after that letting the chips fall where they may.  She may or may not have been guilty of the sting..we will never know the answer to that unless someone comes forward with more info..right now it is a he said she said situation.

I do not feel she would have thrown away her life as she knew it and refused to talk and clear herself if she was completely innocent of any  interaction in Kyron's dissappearance.  She would have continued to work diligently with LE ...she would have been open to doing anything to take the heat off her inorder to place the proper people in the spotlight and find Kyron..she didn't ..

I agree that we need to look at other people..but how those other people then will tie back to Terri is key in my mind.  Someone planned this, someone made excuses to the teacher to make her believe Kyron was gone for the day..and someone else spirited him out of that school that morning..no she didn't do this alone..she had help and maybe even pressure placed on her to do this..but she is involved in my mind.

Again..just my opinions..and I do welcome the opinions of others.

Hi Gypsy!

If you look at my 2nd paragraph (BBM in blue) You'll see that I DO state that I believe that Terri had a part in Kyron's disappearance.

The point I was trying to make was that I don't believe that she is the sole person or ONLY person that is responsible for Kyron going poof. If this were an isolated case, as Staton has said, what would the person that removed Kyron from Skyline school, have to gain? Who would be hurt the most by having Kyron disappear? There is means to the motive, which produced an opportunity.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #805 on: October 13, 2011, 08:23:53 AM »

G'mornin monkey friends!  While everything in & of itself points to Terri being complicit, I'm still believing she's not alone in this. No way. I do think she & Kaine were involved in some questionable things. Heck, maybe he ticked her off so she got back at him by getting rid of Ky. Something has continued to bother me for well over a year now & it's this: If le & the authorities think Terri is so much of a risk to bring harm, then why isn't there a no contact order keeping her away from James like there is with Kiara? Just bc Kaine wants her to stay away doesn't mean he gets his way unless the authorities approve & the evidence supporting that approval is validated. If there's evidence to continue to keep Terri away from her birth daughter Kiara, then why isn't there evidence to keep her away from her birth son James? A judge can't just pick & choose then side with one party while playing one sibling against another. I've searched every single county & found nothing on record stating no contact between Terri & James, zilch. So I ask myself, why is that? What makes Kiara so much more special? Judges don't award these decisions as scare tactics. They have to have basis. If there's a threat against one child, then the other sibling would be included in the order even if he/she didn't live with the other, the only exception would bs taking age into factor. James isn't 18 so something should be out there.

Pop-pop Horman is barely seen. Why? Forgive ms if I'm wrong but I sort of remember people at his work gave up their vacation time to give to Mr Horman so he could afford more time off to search for Ky. Well just wondering how much he actually searched.

Terri & her parents were in Ky's life for all of his life. Why didn't her parents do anything? Why? Aren't they educated? Aren't they teachers? How come they have used their frabdparent's rights to seek visitation with their granddaughter Kiara?

The biggest question for me is this: How come Tony & Desiree do searches separate from Kaine now? What do they know now that they didn't in the very beginning of Kyron's disappearance? He seriously can't bs much of a risk if he's raising his daughter with the govt's approval. So what keeps the Youngs away & on their own?

O/T

Titch! I've been trying to find you. Could you please shoot me an email (in my sig line). I had a question for you. TIA

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #806 on: October 13, 2011, 08:24:39 AM »

Great to see you again, Sassi!
 an angelic monkey

TY Koko! 

TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: October 13, 2011, 11:26:10 AM »

Snip 1
 "If le & the authorities think Terri is so much of a risk to bring harm, then why isn't there a no contact order keeping her away from James like there is with Kiara? ."

Just my Opinion...Terri is a threat to Kaine. (MFH)  Kaine's son is missing, Terri is suspect. Kaine is Kiara's father.  Kaine has no relation to James.

Snip 2
"Terri & her parents were in Ky's life for all of his life. Why didn't her parents do anything? Why? Aren't they educated? Aren't they teachers? How come they have used their frabdparent's rights to seek visitation with their granddaughter Kiara?"

Just my Opinion...I believe Terri is the center of their world.    Terri has complete control, and they believe everything Terri tells them.  They only included the children because of Terri.
(I also believe this is the root of Terri's personality disorder)

Snip 3
"How come Tony & Desiree do searches separate from Kaine now? What do they know now that they didn't in the very beginning of Kyron's disappearance?

Just my Opinion...The most recent divorce and RO allegations brought out "signs" from the past about Terri being drunk around the kids etc.  These are things that Kaine hid from Desiree.  If he had not hidden these things, Desiree would have had custody and Kyron would not be missing.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: October 13, 2011, 12:46:18 PM »

Snip 1
 "If le & the authorities think Terri is so much of a risk to bring harm, then why isn't there a no contact order keeping her away from James like there is with Kiara? ."

Just my Opinion...Terri is a threat to Kaine. (MFH)  Kaine's son is missing, Terri is suspect. Kaine is Kiara's father.  Kaine has no relation to James.

Snip 2
"Terri & her parents were in Ky's life for all of his life. Why didn't her parents do anything? Why? Aren't they educated? Aren't they teachers? How come they have used their frabdparent's rights to seek visitation with their granddaughter Kiara?"

Just my Opinion...I believe Terri is the center of their world.    Terri has complete control, and they believe everything Terri tells them.  They only included the children because of Terri.
(I also believe this is the root of Terri's personality disorder)

Snip 3
"How come Tony & Desiree do searches separate from Kaine now? What do they know now that they didn't in the very beginning of Kyron's disappearance?

Just my Opinion...The most recent divorce and RO allegations brought out "signs" from the past about Terri being drunk around the kids etc.  These are things that Kaine hid from Desiree.  If he had not hidden these things, Desiree would have had custody and Kyron would not be missing.

ITA with this.  I also think that James is close to 18 now and that it maybe his parents and no judge in that counter issued anything against Terri due to his age.  It maybe that he is not allowed to see her or be with her alone..ie either grandparents or Dad and step mom there with him.  And it just might be he barely sees her..as it seemed he had established his life at the farm , going to 4H etc....maybe he sees her once a month or just calls her..not much has been said about that relationship in the past year.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #809 on: October 14, 2011, 01:46:31 PM »

Horman divorce proceedings delayed

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 11:12 PM PDT Updated: Oct 12, 2011 11:23 PM PDT

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

A Portland judge has approved attorneys' requests to delay Kaine and Terri Horman's divorce case.

::snipping2::

Because of the intense media scrutiny of Kyron's disappearance, lawyers for Terri Horman contend that divorce proceedings between the two cannot continue in a fair manner.

The couple's divorce proceedings have been delayed until the end of March 2012.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: October 14, 2011, 10:03:31 PM »

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

A Portland judge has approved attorneys' requests to delay Kaine and Terri Horman's divorce case.

Because of the intense media scrutiny of Kyron's disappearance, lawyers for Terri Horman contend that divorce proceedings between the two cannot continue in a fair manner.

What does media attention/scrutiny have to do with divorce proceedings?  Are they suggesting a judge cannot distance himself from what is in the media and focus on the facts of the divorce?

Could it be that LE is holding out hope that there will be a break in the case?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: October 14, 2011, 10:31:03 PM »

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

What does media attention/scrutiny have to do with divorce proceedings?  Are they suggesting a judge cannot distance himself from what is in the media and focus on the facts of the divorce?

(Bolded by me)

The first thing that crossed my mind when I read the article about the divorce proceedings being delayed until the end of March 2012, was maybe LE was hoping there would be a development in the case, such as Kyron's remains being found.  Why the end of March?  What is 5 or 6 months difference going to mean? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #812 on: October 15, 2011, 01:33:03 PM »

Well, she's at it again. 

Another DUI on October 4, 2011.

http://www.thepotshot.com/2011/10/my-drunken-sense-is-tingling.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThePotshot+%28The+PotShot%29

Name: Holm, Kimberly
Race: White
Height: 5 ft 4 in
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Arresting Agency: Portland Criminal Court
Arrest Date: 10/4/2011 12:10 PM
Booking Date: 10/4/2011 5:09 PM
Current Status: In Custody
Assigned Facility: MCIJ
Projected Release Date: Unknown
Citation No. Z1744625
Court Case No. 101152725 DA Case No. 2205821
Court Case No. 110342211 DA Case No. 2213003
Charge:
DWS/REV MISD (A Misdemeanor) $0 Unsentenced
RECKLESS DRIVING (A Misdemeanor) $0 Unsentenced
DUII - MISD (A Misdemeanor) $0 Unsentenced
DUII - MISD (A Misdemeanor) $0 Unsentenced

Kim has also opened a FB page and has Sanchez people linked to some of her FB Friends:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000645197805&v=wall&ref=search#!/kim.holm3?sk=wall

She posted this on her Wall:

Kim Holm
Have a great 4th weekend! No drinking and driving!!!!!!!!
Share · July 2 at 10:06am via mobile ·

Maybe she should take her own advice?

This was her other arrest back in April:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9317.640

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: October 16, 2011, 12:15:13 AM »

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

(Bolded by me)

The first thing that crossed my mind when I read the article about the divorce proceedings being delayed until the end of March 2012, was maybe LE was hoping there would be a development in the case, such as Kyron's remains being found.  Why the end of March?  What is 5 or 6 months difference going to mean? 

My thoughts - Kaine asked for the RO to be renewed - that keeps Terri "legally" on the line for potential "criminal charges" (although they would have charged her if there was evidence; still the RO is a legal document and carries consequences in a court of law).  With that renewal, we knew immediately that the judge would also extend the abatement period - which he did.

The RO and abatement are in effect until next summer - there is nothing going go happen until that time is over.  Period.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: October 16, 2011, 12:24:49 AM »

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

(Bolded by me)

My thoughts - Kaine asked for the RO to be renewed - that keeps Terri "legally" on the line for potential "criminal charges" (although they would have charged her if there was evidence; still the RO is a legal document and carries consequences in a court of law).  With that renewal, we knew immediately that the judge would also extend the abatement period - which he did.

The RO and abatement are in effect until next summer - there is nothing going go happen until that time is over.  Period.

Puzzler, I'm not so sure there isn't evidence.  I've seen where people have remarked in various cases that if there was any evidence, there would be an arrest.  Not necessarily because maybe there isn't enough evidence for a conviction.  From what I've been told by some LE is that sometimes there may be  some evidence and there could be enough for an arrest, but not enough for a conviction.  The prosecution has to have enough to make a case, and that could include more than just evidence. They've got to have their ducks in a row.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: October 16, 2011, 12:27:09 AM »

LE sure isn't going to find Kyron or any evidence, if they don't get back out there to search...just my opinion. But it will be winter soon...
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: October 16, 2011, 04:31:26 PM »

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

(Bolded by me)

BBM

ITA PUZZLER

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: October 16, 2011, 04:36:15 PM »

Terry is the one who despised Kyron. Kaine is clueless and innocent of hurting Kyron.... imo
Terry knows where he is and that he is dead.

TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: October 17, 2011, 12:19:49 AM »

Terry is the one who despised Kyron. Kaine is clueless and innocent of hurting Kyron.... imo
Terry knows where he is and that he is dead.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: October 17, 2011, 01:41:21 PM »

If there is a sealed indictment against Terri and a secondary investigation underway as a result of Kyron's disappearance then the extension of the divorce delay also makes sense. 

Call me Pollyanna but I've always felt justice will be served and Kyron's life had a purpose that will positively affect many lives.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.