March 29, 2024, 02:16:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 391048 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: November 02, 2011, 02:00:23 AM »

Restraining Order against Terri Horman extended another year.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/08/multnomah_county_judge_extends.html

I've been seeing discussions on other forums wrt this article from Oregon Live concerning this supposed quote from Kaine attached to the petition faxed by Laura Rackner:

"After Kyron went missing and the investigation began, law enforcement officials informed me that my wife had attempted to hire our landscaper to kill me for money."

Kaine previously said he didn't know anything about a landscaper, so surely he didn't use the term "OUR Landscaper"?  Could this just be Oregon Live embellishing on the story or does anybody know how to locate the official paperwork on this to verify this statement? 

Lmao, he sho nuff did...

Titch, where did you see an official document that makes you say "he sho nuff did"? I've only seen what Oregon Live wrote...and repeats of their article in other publications...but have never seen a picture of the actual DOCUMENT.   

Nope, typo. I haven't been on here on a couple of weeks or I'd have caught this sooner. I meant to say "he sho nuff didn't" NOT did. I remember Kaine as stating she hired a landscaper NOT our. Sorry for the error. I'm not a fan of OL, haven't been since the beginning.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: November 02, 2011, 02:09:24 AM »

Sassi, I don't have your email. Real life has called me away for the past 2 weeks. I must have fallen asleep the last time I was on here, only just this morning having a few minutes to check back in. I'm sorry I didn't email you right away, now your email isn't in your siggy. What can I do that you haven't? You're on a roll with pulling info! That is some awesome time consuming work you've put in!

I agree, Kyron needs to be found no matter what!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #842 on: November 02, 2011, 09:16:38 AM »

Sassi, I don't have your email. Real life has called me away for the past 2 weeks. I must have fallen asleep the last time I was on here, only just this morning having a few minutes to check back in. I'm sorry I didn't email you right away, now your email isn't in your siggy. What can I do that you haven't? You're on a roll with pulling info! That is some awesome time consuming work you've put in!

I agree, Kyron needs to be found no matter what!

Sorry about that Titch! I took it off because I was getting so much spam. It's back on. I still need to ask you a question though about the Kyron case.

Hope you're doing well.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: November 02, 2011, 08:27:35 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/08/multnomah_county_judge_extends.html

I've been seeing discussions on other forums wrt this article from Oregon Live concerning this supposed quote from Kaine attached to the petition faxed by Laura Rackner:

"After Kyron went missing and the investigation began, law enforcement officials informed me that my wife had attempted to hire our landscaper to kill me for money."

Kaine previously said he didn't know anything about a landscaper, so surely he didn't use the term "OUR Landscaper"?  Could this just be Oregon Live embellishing on the story or does anybody know how to locate the official paperwork on this to verify this statement? 

Lmao, he sho nuff did...

Titch, where did you see an official document that makes you say "he sho nuff did"? I've only seen what Oregon Live wrote...and repeats of their article in other publications...but have never seen a picture of the actual DOCUMENT.   

I don't have a link but it was during an interview that Kaine gave to one of the news outlets in Portland.  I read it - twice.  He definately was "quoted" as having said "our landscaper".    So it was not an official document that said it, it was an interview with Kaine.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: November 02, 2011, 08:33:04 PM »

Valhall quotes "our landscaper" at this link:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/08/18/kyron-horman-case-court-extends-po-for-another-year/

and gives this link as a source:

the article is by Maxine Bernstein.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: November 03, 2011, 12:50:39 PM »

Videotape of the interview with Kaine Horman is included in the transcript of October 31.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/31/ebo.01.html

ERIN BURNETT OUTFRONT
Allegations of Harassment; Interview with Gov. Haley Barbour; Super Committee; Operation Ghosts
Aired October 31, 2011 - 19:00   ET

::snipping2::

BURNETT: Well, it's been a year and almost five minutes since 7- year-old Kyron Horman disappeared from outside his elementary school in Portland, Oregon. His stepmother, Terri Horman, was the last person to see him and remains a person of interest in the investigation. Despite thousands of tips, hundreds of volunteers, the case remains unsolved.

But Kyron's father, Kaine, refuses to give up hope.

I spoke to him earlier about the case, and the latest efforts to locate his son.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

KAINE HORMAN, FATHER OF KYRON HORMAN: The latest we had some searching going on in the neighborhoods where we feel that he could have been traveling through the day of his disappearance. Those searches did not yield any clues that we're aware of at this point in time. They also didn't locate him either.

So, that was pretty much the latest, I think, that that was wrapping up in mid to late September. We've got some things that are still going on through the legal system that have been relatively slow but progressing. And, of course, there's the investigation aspect of it. BURNETT: And are investigators any closer, from your understanding, to finding a suspect or have they ruled anybody out at this point, that they had been looking at?

HORMAN: Well, I know that there's been a lot of work done to go through everyone that was at the school that day and get as many people ruled out as possible. I don't know that I have the absolute latest status on that. I think they were still going through some interviews with some people there, had dwindled down quite a bit.

So, as far as we know, we have one person who's still a significant person of interest as far as the investigation's concerned because of the inability to rule her out. But I think there's one other person, possibly two at this point in time, that we just are not able to get any information or cooperation from. So there are still areas of focus.

BURNETT: So, there are areas of focus on a few people. Obviously, the person to whom they're referring, Terri, you're technically still married to her. And I know the whole story. It's a terrible one for you. She was involved in a murder for hire plot against you.

How are you handling that situation?

HORMAN: To be honest with you, I'm not. Kyron's the priority. And that's where we continue to put all our effort and energy into. It's just something that's still on the table.

It's difficult because I think that everyone wants to see justice served. We're just trying to take a good methodical approach to make sure we don't move on anything too soon.

The difficulty with the divorce, the murder for hire and then Kyron's investigation is they're all linked together. And that by pushing one forward too soon could potentially damage the other. Kyron's case is being the most important.

So, we're really doing everything we can to build the box of that case and make sure that we find him first, and then be able to hold people accountable and everything else will follow. So, right now, it's pretty much in the holding pattern.

BURNETT: Right. We're glad to play a small part if we can. So thanks so much. Kaine, appreciate it.

HORMAN: Thank you. Again, thank you for your help. We appreciate it.

::snipping2::

TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: November 03, 2011, 10:48:43 PM »

Lmao, he sho nuff did...

I don't have a link but it was during an interview that Kaine gave to one of the news outlets in Portland.  I read it - twice.  He definately was "quoted" as having said "our landscaper".    So it was not an official document that said it, it was an interview with Kaine.

I can only find this quote from Kaine:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_describes_how_ter.html

Q. Kaine, did you know the landscaper who was involved in the alleged murder-for-hire plot? Did you ever meet him?
A: No, I did not know we had a landscaper and have never met him

That's why I would like to see the actual document (fax) sent by Kaine's attorney on his behalf for extending this RO.  In other official paperwork he refers to either "someone" or "a landscaper". 
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: November 03, 2011, 10:56:33 PM »

That is what I am finding too, Puzzler.  Oregonlive's article seems to be the only one.  It may be that Maxine Bernstein actually saw the official document...or it may be a "typo" that got repeated across the web.  I don't want to believe that Kaine lied about knowing the landscaper, but if these are his words 
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: November 03, 2011, 10:59:30 PM »

Lmao, he sho nuff did...

I can only find this quote from Kaine:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_describes_how_ter.html

Q. Kaine, did you know the landscaper who was involved in the alleged murder-for-hire plot? Did you ever meet him?
A: No, I did not know we had a landscaper and have never met him

That's why I would like to see the actual document (fax) sent by Kaine's attorney on his behalf for extending this RO.  In other official paperwork he refers to either "someone" or "a landscaper". 

I guess I don't see the significance of Kaine saying "our landscaper" because in the above quote he also said "I did not know we had a landscaper".  He acknowledges the landscaper was "theirs" even though he didn't know about it.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: November 03, 2011, 11:39:30 PM »

Hey guys! 

My personal opinion is that OL reports sometimes in a way to catch the eye & generate talk...plus huts to their online site. I truly believe this & think they've aided in hindering this investigation by allowing the atrocious unfounded comments on all of their online articles continue. It's ridiculous. Anyway, that's just my personal opinion as a whole, however I have liked some of their reporting in the past, I'm just not as impressed as other sites & media outlets. Personally I think the term "our" is insignificant at this point bc it's not what was said in the beginning, it's said after the fact. Like in other words, maybe Kaine is acknowledging it's their property, Terri hired a landscaper to work on their property, so that makes it their landscaper...therefore making proper use of the term our.

Here's the original RO from 2010:
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/restraining-order-horman.pdf

An article from KGW Aug 2011:
http://www.kgw.com/home/Restraining-order-against-Terri-Horman-extended-127977973.html
Snipped:
by KGW.com Staff
Posted on August 17, 2011 at 5:49 PM
Updated Thursday, Aug 18 at 9:25 AM
Related:
Kyron Horman Wall of Hope gets new home
PORTLAND, Ore. -- A restraining order obtained by Kaine Horman against his wife Terri Moulton Horman has been extended until June 2012, according to documents obtained by KGW NewsChannel 8.
Kaine Horman sought and was granted the restraining order shortly after he says police told him Terri had conspired to hire a landscaper to murder him.

Another KGW article, this one from July 2010:
http://www.kgw.com/news/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html
Snipped:
Kaine told of murder-for-hire plot
Later that day, Kaine was told by investigators that she had plotted against him. He was also told "if she did it once, there's a chance she did it other times and we're investigating that possibility," according to a source close to the investigation.
That night Kaine took their 19-month-old daughter and moved out.
According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally.
The Oregonian first reported the murder-for-hire plot Sunday morning. KGW independently confirmed the report through a reliable source.
The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with the family. While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot, he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri.
"She led him on," sources said.

This is from OL July 2010:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html?mobRedir=false
Snipped:
After Kyron disappeared June 4, investigators with the county's Major Crimes Team tracked down the landscaper in the course of trying to interview everyone who had contact with the boy's family. They also found it odd that Terri Horman had hired a landscaper without her husband's knowledge.

Me:
I feel sorry for Desiree & Kaine...& all that adore Kyron. Funny how yucky questionable stuff came out about several people in Kyron's inner circle...which is what makes me wonder about all of them, with one exception: this beautiful Fergie lookalike has carried herself with dignity & grace, has spoken with nothing less than undying love for her son Kyron, encapsulates everyone around her, has an incredible husband & I personally think she'll be spearheading some new bills to be made into laws referencing Kyron's plight. When I see this picture compared to all the others, I can only wonder to myself...Wth was he thinking?
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: November 03, 2011, 11:49:09 PM »

I guess I don't see the significance of Kaine saying "our landscaper" because in the above quote he also said "I did not know we had a landscaper".  He acknowledges the landscaper was "theirs" even though he didn't know about it.
Thanks Monchichi!  I guess I was so busy looking at the tree that I couldn't see the forest.  What set me off on this was how it was giving the Terri-supporters fuel. Thanks for sharing your take on this.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: November 03, 2011, 11:54:26 PM »

Sass, I got your email & I'll catch ya tomorrow afternoon, I have to get myself to sleep...

Monkeys, has anyone followed up on the landscaper, his ex, his bro? Do we know yet if he was in the country legally? I seriously forget. I'd think so if he had a business but I couldn't track everything...which doesn't jive.

What about Dede? Anything new?

I'm still wondering about some extended family members. I also wonder about some people that used to be employed by Skyline but now aren't.

If Terri can't see Kiara, is she still allowed to see James? How old is he now? Why was he butting head's with Kaine? Is that really the truth?

If Terri happens to not be the culprit, which I do think she is but all avenues are worth looking at, then could she be staying quiet & not fighting loudly for Kiara in order to protect somebody else?

Nothing about Ky's disappearance makes sense. Not a darn thing. But one thing stand out to me: Ky was never "prettied" up in pictures with or by her, but it's obvious when you see the one's with Desiree how much he's loved...or when he's alone in pics with Kaine how his eyes just light up! In pics from Terri he's either missing in the pic, unkempt in shirts way to big for him, looks lost, never the focus when Kiara's in the picture also, the list goes on. I don't care that Terri taught him this of that. She could have done that to reel Kaine in & lock their relationship with a bio baby.

I want to know more about the lifestyle they led. Swinging or not, who were they involved with.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: November 04, 2011, 12:00:11 AM »

Hey guys! 

My personal opinion is that OL reports sometimes in a way to catch the eye & generate talk...plus huts to their online site. I truly believe this & think they've aided in hindering this investigation by allowing the atrocious unfounded comments on all of their online articles continue. It's ridiculous. Anyway, that's just my personal opinion as a whole, however I have liked some of their reporting in the past, I'm just not as impressed as other sites & media outlets. Personally I think the term "our" is insignificant at this point bc it's not what was said in the beginning, it's said after the fact. Like in other words, maybe Kaine is acknowledging it's their property, Terri hired a landscaper to work on their property, so that makes it their landscaper...therefore making proper use of the term our.

Here's the original RO from 2010:
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/restraining-order-horman.pdf

An article from KGW Aug 2011:
http://www.kgw.com/home/Restraining-order-against-Terri-Horman-extended-127977973.html
Snipped:
by KGW.com Staff
Posted on August 17, 2011 at 5:49 PM
Updated Thursday, Aug 18 at 9:25 AM
Related:
Kyron Horman Wall of Hope gets new home
PORTLAND, Ore. -- A restraining order obtained by Kaine Horman against his wife Terri Moulton Horman has been extended until June 2012, according to documents obtained by KGW NewsChannel 8.
Kaine Horman sought and was granted the restraining order shortly after he says police told him Terri had conspired to hire a landscaper to murder him.

Another KGW article, this one from July 2010:
http://www.kgw.com/news/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html
Snipped:
Kaine told of murder-for-hire plot
Later that day, Kaine was told by investigators that she had plotted against him. He was also told "if she did it once, there's a chance she did it other times and we're investigating that possibility," according to a source close to the investigation.
That night Kaine took their 19-month-old daughter and moved out.
According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally.
The Oregonian first reported the murder-for-hire plot Sunday morning. KGW independently confirmed the report through a reliable source.
The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with the family. While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot, he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri.
"She led him on," sources said.

This is from OL July 2010:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html?mobRedir=false
Snipped:
After Kyron disappeared June 4, investigators with the county's Major Crimes Team tracked down the landscaper in the course of trying to interview everyone who had contact with the boy's family. They also found it odd that Terri Horman had hired a landscaper without her husband's knowledge.

Me:
I feel sorry for Desiree & Kaine...& all that adore Kyron. Funny how yucky questionable stuff came out about several people in Kyron's inner circle...which is what makes me wonder about all of them, with one exception: this beautiful Fergie lookalike has carried herself with dignity & grace, has spoken with nothing less than undying love for her son Kyron, encapsulates everyone around her, has an incredible husband & I personally think she'll be spearheading some new bills to be made into laws referencing Kyron's plight. When I see this picture compared to all the others, I can only wonder to myself...Wth was he thinking?

Yep, Titch..guess they gotta get that story.  Guess this is just a small sample of the spin that we can expect if this ever does go to trial. I agree with you about Desiree.  She a real one.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: November 04, 2011, 12:22:00 AM »

God this is so sad. I hate that Kyron is still missing. I wish I could share Sassi's optimism about him still being alive. I sure do hope he is. But I can't help but think he's gone & Terri had everything to do with it. I did think maybe she had help but now I'm starting to side with Klaas, maybe she did it singlehandedly. I mean, if not, wouldn't one of her bat phone pals have spilled a bean or two by now? Then again, who knows...

Still wanna know more about the politics there, the lifestyles, the landscapers family & their crimes, the organizations & clubs the Horman family belongs/ed to, the alcoholic neighbor & her dysfunctional boys, the maryjane growers & their customers, and def more info on the dredging of that darn river!
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: November 04, 2011, 05:46:24 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Kaine-Horman-keeps-Kyron-search-alive-with-events/9qbE0XRuLECGt0NenpxSNA.cspx

Kaine Horman said he meets regularly with investigators and he’s confident they’ve scoured every mile of the route Terri drove the morning Kyron disappeared.

Horman said it has been almost 18 months, but he believes his son is alive, held captive somewhere.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: November 04, 2011, 05:48:27 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Kaine-Horman-keeps-Kyron-search-alive-with-events/9qbE0XRuLECGt0NenpxSNA.cspx

Kaine Horman said he meets regularly with investigators and he’s confident they’ve scoured every mile of the route Terri drove the morning Kyron disappeared.

Horman said it has been almost 18 months, but he believes his son is alive, held captive somewhere.

Oops, I should have included  ::snipping2::  that last post was snipped from the link provided. Smile
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: November 05, 2011, 12:05:56 AM »

This link has a video of an interview w/ Kaine up in Seattle for one of his awareness events.  He says again that TMH lead a double life and mentions without going in to detail the MFH plot.  He again states that he thinks Kyron may be being held alive by someone and that the MFH and other charges will be waiting for TMH after Kyron is found.  He mentions again that LE told him this may be a marathon rather than a sprint and that was based on what they uncovered in the beginning.  That sounds to me like her double life was quite extensive, as I think many of us have suspected.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133275243.html?tab=video#idc-container
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #857 on: November 05, 2011, 12:36:42 PM »

This link has a video of an interview w/ Kaine up in Seattle for one of his awareness events.  He says again that TMH lead a double life and mentions without going in to detail the MFH plot.  He again states that he thinks Kyron may be being held alive by someone and that the MFH and other charges will be waiting for TMH after Kyron is found.  He mentions again that LE told him this may be a marathon rather than a sprint and that was based on what they uncovered in the beginning.  That sounds to me like her double life was quite extensive, as I think many of us have suspected.

Thanks for the links, Monchichi.  It sure seems like Terri wanted her life, a house, nice vehicles, no job to have to go to, a gym membership, and life around town meeting friends for lunch, all without Kaine and Kyron.

After Kyron went missing and the public attention his disappearance drew, whomever was supposed to off Kaine decided against it.

Aww, geeze.  Where's Kyron??
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: November 05, 2011, 10:54:54 PM »

Ugh.  I came across this caption while flipping thru TMH's pics:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1284525514281&set=a.1284523314226.2044075.1264414625&type=3&theater#!/photo.php?fbid=1284531314426&set=a.1284523314226.2044075.1264414625&type=3&permPage=1

"Terri Moulton Horman
Kyron's class (Ms. Porter). Where was Kyron do you ask? Yeah, he went to the bathroom without telling anyone. *sigh*
Share · November 12, 2009"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MOO~ I don't think that's what happened June 4, 2010...
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: November 05, 2011, 11:23:13 PM »

Yes, Thanks for these links, Monchichi.  The thought of Kyron being held captive and possibly tortured by some pedo is almost more frightening than the thought he is no longer with us. I wish that LE or SOMEONE who knows "what was uncovered in the beginning" would leak a little more information.  It just might help to shorten this marathon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.