April 18, 2024, 08:58:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 392408 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: November 06, 2011, 02:38:17 PM »

This link has a video of an interview w/ Kaine up in Seattle for one of his awareness events.  He says again that TMH lead a double life and mentions without going in to detail the MFH plot.  He again states that he thinks Kyron may be being held alive by someone and that the MFH and other charges will be waiting for TMH after Kyron is found.  He mentions again that LE told him this may be a marathon rather than a sprint and that was based on what they uncovered in the beginning.  That sounds to me like her double life was quite extensive, as I think many of us have suspected.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133275243.html?tab=video#idc-container

Yes, Thanks for these links, Monchichi.  The thought of Kyron being held captive and possibly tortured by some pedo is almost more frightening than the thought he is no longer with us. I wish that LE or SOMEONE who knows "what was uncovered in the beginning" would leak a little more information.  It just might help to shorten this marathon.

im thinking since TH did a MFH plot on kaine,this could happen to kyron too,if he is held some
where and alive,if the LE and kaine think kyron could be alive,caution would be best

nice to see what LE has been doing,so no kyron on TH route,i think that means,TH couldnt
have went to far off her course,as LE know more about her timeline than us,that would
explain some of those searches,that were farther out,from the route of TH,those failed PTs
must have been more revealing than we thought

thanks for the updates monkeys

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #861 on: November 08, 2011, 06:50:01 PM »

Sass, I got your email & I'll catch ya tomorrow afternoon, I have to get myself to sleep...

Monkeys, has anyone followed up on the landscaper, his ex, his bro? Do we know yet if he was in the country legally? I seriously forget. I'd think so if he had a business but I couldn't track everything...which doesn't jive.

What about Dede? Anything new?

I'm still wondering about some extended family members. I also wonder about some people that used to be employed by Skyline but now aren't.

If Terri can't see Kiara, is she still allowed to see James? How old is he now? Why was he butting head's with Kaine? Is that really the truth?

If Terri happens to not be the culprit, which I do think she is but all avenues are worth looking at, then could she be staying quiet & not fighting loudly for Kiara in order to protect somebody else?

Nothing about Ky's disappearance makes sense. Not a darn thing. But one thing stand out to me: Ky was never "prettied" up in pictures with or by her, but it's obvious when you see the one's with Desiree how much he's loved...or when he's alone in pics with Kaine how his eyes just light up! In pics from Terri he's either missing in the pic, unkempt in shirts way to big for him, looks lost, never the focus when Kiara's in the picture also, the list goes on. I don't care that Terri taught him this of that. She could have done that to reel Kaine in & lock their relationship with a bio baby.

I want to know more about the lifestyle they led. Swinging or not, who were they involved with.

Still waiting. Wouldn't ask if it weren't important Titch.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: November 08, 2011, 07:05:14 PM »

Sassi, just sent... I can't apologize enough.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #863 on: November 08, 2011, 07:13:01 PM »

Sassi, just sent... I can't apologize enough.

Haven't gotten it yet. Are you sure you used the right email?

For Kyron.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: November 08, 2011, 07:19:47 PM »

Yep.

Also wanna say something since I just saw this... While I do think all signs point to TMH's involvement, I love the angle people are going in which somebody else could be holding him hostage, reason being is bc I wondered in the very beginning if Terri could have been involved with helping to place children through underground means. I could swear I remember reading one of her friends or teacher acquaintances was a member of a church outside of Portland that was rumored to hold meetings for these people. Again, just a rumor so people should take it as just that, pure speculation. While nobody wants Ky to be deceased even though most of us think he is, wouldn't it be nice if he is actually alive?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #865 on: November 08, 2011, 07:22:52 PM »

Yep.

Also wanna say something since I just saw this... While I do think all signs point to TMH's involvement, I love the angle people are going in which somebody else could be holding him hostage, reason being is bc I wondered in the very beginning if Terri could have been involved with helping to place children through underground means. I could swear I remember reading one of her friends or teacher acquaintances was a member of a church outside of Portland that was rumored to hold meetings for these people. Again, just a rumor so people should take it as just that, pure speculation. While nobody wants Ky to be deceased even though most of us think he is, wouldn't it be nice if he is actually alive?

Still haven't received it titch. Maybe try it again? Just copy and paste my email. Klaas try to email you for me and it was sent back as a bad email.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #866 on: November 08, 2011, 07:24:17 PM »

Btw, I DO think Kyron is alive, contrary to what others may think.  an angelic monkey

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: November 08, 2011, 07:43:51 PM »

Yep.

Still haven't received it titch. Maybe try it again? Just copy and paste my email. Klaas try to email you for me and it was sent back as a bad email.

Huh? I don't have a bad email... I wonder if I set up this acct for SM with an old email. I deleted alot of online accts bc my boys had multiple ones out there in cyber world that they "forgot" passwords to, so I had a comp expert pinpoint their names through a program & delete them all as underage users. It cleared all of our accts except for the ones iedw I thrified with my real name and address for backup to verify. I'll have to contact Klaas to help change my email on here now. Maybe that why I'm having trouble commenting...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: November 08, 2011, 07:44:27 PM »

Btw, I DO think Kyron is alive, contrary to what others may think.  an angelic monkey

Gosh I sure hope so!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #869 on: November 08, 2011, 07:49:21 PM »

Yep.

Huh? I don't have a bad email... I wonder if I set up this acct for SM with an old email. I deleted alot of online accts bc my boys had multiple ones out there in cyber world that they "forgot" passwords to, so I had a comp expert pinpoint their names through a program & delete them all as underage users. It cleared all of our accts except for the ones iedw I thrified with my real name and address for backup to verify. I'll have to contact Klaas to help change my email on here now. Maybe that why I'm having trouble commenting...

Don't know my friend but it would be wise to give Klaas a legitimate email. Received yours and sent a reply. Thank you so much for your help with the Kyron case. 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: November 10, 2011, 09:28:30 AM »

Gosh I sure hope so!
I happen to think so too!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: November 10, 2011, 10:16:38 AM »

Gosh I sure hope so!

Now that would be some kinda wonderful.   an angelic monkey
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #872 on: November 14, 2011, 12:45:18 PM »

Love this pic of Kyron and Desiree!  an angelic monkey

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: November 14, 2011, 02:49:03 PM »

Gosh I sure hope so!

Me too  [/b]an angelic monkey

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: November 14, 2011, 10:49:30 PM »

Hi all! 

I read here quite often, still following the case, altho I am no longer doing research for it.  Sometimes while researching, one finds things that may be big clues as to why the silence in a case... and why a case seemingly goes cold.  Frustrating that we cannot just post findings for the whole world to see. 

Often when a case goes cold, one good idea is to go back to the beginning and start all over again.  I do think many have done that in Kyron's case.  Usually LE tends to start where the child/adult who is missing was last seen.. and begin there.  Very often this means starting at the persons home, but in this case, Kyron was last seen at school. 

For those still doing research in this case, or wanting to do research but don't have a clue where to begin... may I suggest going back to the beginning.  The school.  Start at the top and work thru ALL the staff (from principal at the time all the way down to the mundane hireling) doing criminal checks, for those who can access those records online.  With just doing that alone, eye-opening info will be found that has not been made public .. yet.  For a variety of reasons, I suppose. 

For those who cannot do criminal checks online, might I suggest mulling over once again just why the silence from the school, in the very beginning especially. 

Would doing any of this solve the case and bring Kyron home where he belongs?  I dunno.  Maybe none of us can solve a case in our armchairs.  We may find info or stir discussion tho that just might spark local interest into a course of action that might break the silence in this case.   

All IMO only. 

Justice for Kyron!! 

@Wyks, you sound so sure that "eye-opening info will be found".  What makes you so sure?

Neighbor.. Sorry it's been so long since I was in this thread last.  In answer to your question, while researching public criminal records of some of the school staff, I found info that has remained quite hush hush by the media, etc.  For whatever reason.  I figure since it's public info, someone out there might just track it down and be brave enough to go to the media etc with it, and ask, 'hey what about ... ?'  And if that were to happen, am figuring many eyes would pop open wide.  For one thing, that one or more folks in a higher up type of position in a school could be allowed to be there with such a past record.  All I'm saying.  I'd yell it from the rooftops, but it seems that at least in this case, if it hasn't yet been made public (in the media, or on a forum) in a case, am not supposed to be the one to do so.   silent

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #875 on: November 15, 2011, 08:16:48 PM »

Hi all! 

I read here quite often, still following the case, altho I am no longer doing research for it.  Sometimes while researching, one finds things that may be big clues as to why the silence in a case... and why a case seemingly goes cold.  Frustrating that we cannot just post findings for the whole world to see. 

Often when a case goes cold, one good idea is to go back to the beginning and start all over again.  I do think many have done that in Kyron's case.  Usually LE tends to start where the child/adult who is missing was last seen.. and begin there.  Very often this means starting at the persons home, but in this case, Kyron was last seen at school. 

For those still doing research in this case, or wanting to do research but don't have a clue where to begin... may I suggest going back to the beginning.  The school.  Start at the top and work thru ALL the staff (from principal at the time all the way down to the mundane hireling) doing criminal checks, for those who can access those records online.  With just doing that alone, eye-opening info will be found that has not been made public .. yet.  For a variety of reasons, I suppose. 

For those who cannot do criminal checks online, might I suggest mulling over once again just why the silence from the school, in the very beginning especially. 

Would doing any of this solve the case and bring Kyron home where he belongs?  I dunno.  Maybe none of us can solve a case in our armchairs.  We may find info or stir discussion tho that just might spark local interest into a course of action that might break the silence in this case.   

All IMO only. 

Justice for Kyron!! 

@Wyks, you sound so sure that "eye-opening info will be found".  What makes you so sure?

Neighbor.. Sorry it's been so long since I was in this thread last.  In answer to your question, while researching public criminal records of some of the school staff, I found info that has remained quite hush hush by the media, etc.  For whatever reason.  I figure since it's public info, someone out there might just track it down and be brave enough to go to the media etc with it, and ask, 'hey what about ... ?'  And if that were to happen, am figuring many eyes would pop open wide.  For one thing, that one or more folks in a higher up type of position in a school could be allowed to be there with such a past record.  All I'm saying.  I'd yell it from the rooftops, but it seems that at least in this case, if it hasn't yet been made public (in the media, or on a forum) in a case, am not supposed to be the one to do so.   silent

Wyks  I've missed you so!

This is my opinion on your post. At this point in time Kyron has been gone for quite a long period of time. There has been no public information regarding anyone tied to the school that would be considered questionable. If you saw something in your research then for Kyron's sake, you should reveal it.

Klaas has already stated in the forum that because it's been so long, put out what you have (paraphrasing).

When I did a criminal background check on some of your "hinted" persons, I did come up with one but I can't be sure it's actually them because I don't know their middle name.

Anyway, if you get a chance, please post.

O/T I sure have missed you Wyks!  an angelic monkey

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: November 15, 2011, 11:04:43 PM »

Snipped:
"A woman and her daughter told police at 2:33 p.m. that they spotted a boy at the Northshore Mall who looked like Kyron Horman wearing a jersey with the word "Oregon" on it. At age 8, Horman disappeared from his Oregon home more than a year ago. Though 30 minutes elapsed before police were told, they searched the mall and passed out photos. They consulted the Multnomah County sheriff in Oregon, who told of such sightings all over the country."

http://www.salemnews.com/local/x185149273/Police

What kind of response is that by MCSO?  Shouldn't they follow up on any possible sightings?  Argh!
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #877 on: November 16, 2011, 09:29:38 PM »

Hopefully they are combing through all the storefront videotape footage from that day.  I'm sure there are cameras everywhere in that mall.

I read up above that several of you think Kyron is still alive.  I hope so, most ardently.  But my question is:  If he is still alive, what scenario do you imagine for him -- as to where he could possibly be all this time?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #878 on: November 17, 2011, 04:42:49 PM »

Hopefully they are combing through all the storefront videotape footage from that day.  I'm sure there are cameras everywhere in that mall.

I read up above that several of you think Kyron is still alive.  I hope so, most ardently.  But my question is:  If he is still alive, what scenario do you imagine for him -- as to where he could possibly be all this time?

Hi Aurelia7!

Yes I do believe Kyron is alive. Where? I don't know yet. However, I do believe he is being stashed somewhere that is safe for him. By that I mean that I don't think some sexual predator took him. I believe this was personal. I also feel that someone(s) is VERY good at covering their tracks and hiding information that may bring him home. Who could that be? What type of person(s) has that capability? This has been my gut feeling all along.

Many children have returned home years after being abducted. I do believe Kyron will come home at some point.  an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #879 on: November 22, 2011, 05:20:59 PM »

May all the Monkey’s have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!  an angelic monkey

This post is in response to a post on BoC:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/#comments

Lea Conner says:
November 21, 2011 at 2:02 am
<snip>
jan says: November 19, 2011 at 6:52 pm
(snipped) “1. Did Detective Tony Young cover Ashland area 3-5 years ago?”

Good question.
Tony Young was mentioned in a news article about a criminal prosecution a while back that involved a really nasty gang out of California.
<snip>

Lea and I had worked this thought a while ago. It is a possibility that it may have to do with Kyron going poof.  The detail that Lea is referring to is the Surenos gang. This is the link that refers to TY and the Surenos.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2066165/posts

<snip>

Before pronouncing his sentence, Grensky asked Reyes-Real, the only defendant who admitted to his gang affiliation, what he got out of being a member of the Sureños.
"You don't get nothing," Reyes-Real replied.
Medford police Detective Tony Young said he hopes that message will resonate within the community and that people will understand gang violence will not be tolerated.
"I think the judge sent a message with this verdict," said Young. "Read between the lines. (Reyes-Real) lost the best years of his life over a stupid act."

The history of the Surenos aka Sur Town:

Tags & Tattoos

#13 – Represents Southern California gangs. This # also represents the Mexican Mafia (La Eme) which in Spanish is the letter “M”, which is the 13th letter of the alphabet.

#213 –  Tattoo of LA area code

SURENO – Tattoo in caps

SOX –  Tattoo & caps with that insignia

The color Blue

History

The Surenos gang movement originated in prisons in the state of California as a result of con-flicts between existing inmates and street gang members who were being incarcerated.
Surenos who are from California and are loyal to the California Mexican Mafia ( La EME). This loyalty includes the willingness of Surenos gang members to kill or be killed as a supporter of the Mexican Mafia.

The Sureno gang or gang movement includes the three California “super” gangs--18thStreet, Florencia 13, Harpys,  and Mara Salvatrucha--as well as hundreds of other Hispanic gangs. Surenos include all Southern California

Criminal Tactics

After the Surenos establish a stronghold in the community, they will visit the business owner and inform him that he will be required to pay a certain amount of money on a weekly basis.In exchange for the weekly fee, the Surenos will provide protection from all other gangs. Refusal to pay the weekly “taxes”to the Surenos will have a disastrous effect on the business. The result may include frequent damage to the business and violent assaults against the business owner, friends of the owner or to the business owner’s family.

When a Sureno kills another person, there are three levels of death one of which is #3 Don’t let your victim be found. Ever.

Sureno must always remember and act according to this unwritten Sureno motto: Unorganized violence causes mayhem. Organized violence causes respect.

This is a great resource for their history. NOTE: There is a search on this 243 page document including names and pics.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/52332020/I-Detective-Neail-Holland-do-declare-as-follows

This not only ties into Tony Young, but also Javier Trejo-Richarte, the body that was found in the Kyron search grid area.

Javier was a Harpys gang member. Reference the following pics and links:

http://www.myspace.com/soyesecreeper#{%22ImageId%22%3A6695849}

The HPS reference that is tied to the Harpys: NOTE: If you look at Steve Trejo’s FB you can see that they come from LA:

https://www.facebook.com/grizzlytrejo

The HPS symbol:

OSO [HPS] use to be a friend on Javier’s myspage page. This is his page:

http://www.myspace.com/18238659

Reference:

So, could this all be a coincidence? It’s possible, but could it also be a vendetta against TY for locking up a few of their gang members? It’s possible.

There is so much more to this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.