April 24, 2024, 09:39:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 392856 times)
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #900 on: December 17, 2011, 02:25:18 AM »

I was unable to see Jim Kelly's friends list... is one able to block that on Facebook?

Still, Elinor is friends with the some of the same folks Terri was.  (I'm stating the obvious for those who didn't go to the FB links or in case Elinor also blocks access to her friends list).  Wendy Fuhror and Avery Villareal for starters.

Sassifrass, the focus you are applying for Kyron is incredible. 

Are you able to say if there were similar friends between Elinor and Jim?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2011, 07:45:58 PM »

I was unable to see Jim Kelly's friends list... is one able to block that on Facebook?

Still, Elinor is friends with the some of the same folks Terri was.  (I'm stating the obvious for those who didn't go to the FB links or in case Elinor also blocks access to her friends list).  Wendy Fuhror and Avery Villareal for starters.

Sassifrass, the focus you are applying for Kyron is incredible. 

Are you able to say if there were similar friends between Elinor and Jim?

Hi Amy!   

Yes they have the same friends.

I have more stuff but I wanted to post this right now. I don’t know IF or HOW any of this may tie in, but it’s better than being dormant.

I’ll give you a somewhat quick run down of them. Part of this was discussed on SM early on (the Gregory part)

Elinor Markgraf was married to Gregory Lawrence in 1977 (split in 1988) and had 6 children with him. Their names:

William Lawrence
Octavian Lawrence
Madeleine Rose Lawrence
Gus Lawrence
Alaric Lawrence
Dominic Lawrence

William Lawrence seems a bit creepy to me. This is his FB and one of his photo’s:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000905768038&sk=wall

Elinor and Gregory had a weird history. This is one of a series of postings he had regarding Elinor et al. The guy appears to be a bit of a kook.

http://archives.lists.indymedia.org/imc-editorial/2003-December/008175.html

One of Elinor’s brother; Tom Markgraf ran for the Multnomah County Commisioner in 2010.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000905768038&sk=wall#!/pages/Tom-Markgraf-for-Multnomah-County-Commissioner/357556575964

I have a lot more but I’m still researching and organizing. One of the names that I came across on the Lawrence side is Fabiola Sanchez Lawrence that is connected to one of the FB Lawrences.

I’ll post more later.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: December 18, 2011, 01:07:25 PM »

Sassi, I have always followed your posts on Kyron. Sometimes I am not sure I understand it all.  But, I am usually uneasy at the things I do understand.  I hope you are being careful.  Do you pass on the things that you find out, and are you in contact with any agency that can help keep YOU safe?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #903 on: December 18, 2011, 07:54:36 PM »

Sassi, I have always followed your posts on Kyron. Sometimes I am not sure I understand it all.  But, I am usually uneasy at the things I do understand.  I hope you are being careful.  Do you pass on the things that you find out, and are you in contact with any agency that can help keep YOU safe?

Thank you akmom I sure love it when you join in!

No worries. I have everything covered. I have an "indirect" person(s) watching and reporting. No one from this site. Let's just say they are a "guest".

All is good; I'm very safe. I'm doing this for Kyron, Desiree et al.

When I post here, it's kind of a "working thread" for me. I'll go back and see what seems realistic and what seems way out there. It's important to cover Everything, no matter how way out it may seem.

Currently, I'm refreshing myself, and starting from the beginning. Hence, the JK post.

One thing that I DO believe is that Kyron is still alive. NOTHING points, as far as what has been disclosed or not disclosed, shows that he is gone. I think most of the searches were based on finding evidence, not a body. I absolutely could be wrong, but I don't want to be like the majority of people. I believe Kyron is out there. Without a doubt.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: December 18, 2011, 11:00:51 PM »

That makes me feel better, Sassi.  I hope to God Kyron is alive somewhere.  It has crossed my mind that whoever has him feels trapped and doesn't know what to do with him ......

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #905 on: December 19, 2011, 07:59:20 AM »

Wonderful Monkey Brandi made some new pics for Kyron, since Christmas is right around the corner. Thank you so much Brandi! I sure appreciate you!

Notice the Monkey shirt in this one?  an angelic monkey

With his momma:

Desiree will NEVER give up:

We are working hard to bring you home Kyron. Hang in there little one.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: December 19, 2011, 11:10:44 AM »

Thank you for the artwork you've created for Kyron, Brandi.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #907 on: December 19, 2011, 11:11:54 AM »

Back to the Jim Kelley and his neighbors sighting on NW 6th Ave

Jim Kelley’s neighbor is Shiloh Rideout (on the list)

Mr. Rideout is the owner of THE OLD MILL RECLAMATION COMPANY, LLC.

See at:

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.show_detl?p_be_rsn=1435744&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

http://www.buildzoom.com/contractor/the-old-mill-reclamation-co-llc

Some info on Mr. Rideout:

You can see him on this video talking about Kyron being missing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oJNzsJGNHE

A screen shot of the video image:

Now, take a looky at this. Mr. Rideout has been a bad boy!

http://pdxmugshots.com/mug/shiloh-rideout

Charges:

* DUII (A Misdemeanor)
    * RECKLESS DRIVING (A Misdemeanor)
    * CRIM MISCH II (A Misdemeanor)

Remember neighbor over at BoC stating that they picked up Kyron’s scent near the tracks behind NW 6th Ave.?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/#comments

neighbor says:
March 24, 2011 at 6:21 pm

@zeus said “Is there any chance that Kyron was taken through the woods(walked, carried, or in a container) to the road near Jim Kelley’s house-which is where the white truck sightings occurred at 3 pm-June 4th and 2 am June 5th? I wonder if the person who pulled up to JK’s road at 3 pm was attempting to meet with the abductor to receive Kyron.”

Don’t know about that, but I do know that there was a K9 hit at the rail road tracks there. I also do know that the woods there were swarmed with LE during the last week that school was in session. Too many (emergency) exit doors near the woods that are open throughout the day.

And this:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/comment-page-68/#comments

neighbor says:
March 26, 2011 at 6:10 pm

@Moe “You said (snip)” K9 hit at the railroad tracks “. Whoa, wait! Kyron’s scent was picked up at the RR tracks by Jim Kelley’s house? Is that a rumor or confirmed fact? First time I have heard this.

One of the people living on that street told me this very early on in the investigation.

Now, let’s look at this logically. How in the world would someone know that? More importantly, WHO would have knowledge of that information, and HOW would they have knowledge?

Let’s also look at this. There is no way that Jim Kelley saw that truck, both times, on that road. It’s possible that his neighbor may have asked JK to attest to it. But WHY?  And WHY would JK insert himself into this case if his personal account of "seeing" the truck is incorrect?

Me thinks something is off hear and it doesn’t smell right.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #908 on: December 19, 2011, 11:26:37 AM »

Oops! Forgot to add this. Sorry about that.

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Kate-C-Rideout/Portland-OR/6qcgv13?site_id=15179

Kate C Rideout
18110 NW 6th Ave
Portland, OR 97231-2005

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?searchtype=people-name&fn=shiloh&ln=rideout&mn=&city=portland&state=OR#

Shiloh Rideout 41

Shibh Rideout
Fdba Rcd, Inc.

Has lived in:

Portland, OR
Albuquerque, NM 

Relatives:

Kate Colleen Barclay (Spouse)
 Kate C Rideout

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #909 on: December 20, 2011, 10:01:48 AM »

Video:

Kyrons mom writes a letter to stepmom

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html#/video/us/2011/12/19/kyrons-mom-writes-letter-to-stepmom.hln?iref=allsearch

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: December 20, 2011, 01:39:13 PM »

What does his company do?  Wasn't there an old building on the island in the park that has been closed or was supposed to undergo some updating or remodeling?  Sorry, don't remember the details, as usual.  May be nothing.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #911 on: December 20, 2011, 04:32:05 PM »

What does his company do?  Wasn't there an old building on the island in the park that has been closed or was supposed to undergo some updating or remodeling?  Sorry, don't remember the details, as usual.  May be nothing.

From what I understand AKmom, they use reclaimed items, such as old barn doors, flooring from old homes or buildings, etc., refinish them, and use them in home/building restorations.

I don't remember hearing about the SI building in the park.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: December 20, 2011, 08:17:54 PM »

I would never be able to find it, but I remember it bothered me at the time that I found out about it.  Maybe somebody better at this can find it.  I could be misremembering something, but I thought for sure it was an old home or park building.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: December 21, 2011, 12:02:06 AM »

My son is exactly Kyron's age.  He's beautiful.  He's also funny, kind, loving, and playful.  I imagine Kyron was exactly the same way and it is so devastatingly sad that Desiree doesn't have him in her life where he should be.  To not even know what became of him would be torture.

If Terri could be let off scott free in exchange for information on what happened that day...

There is a large part of me that could support that for the sake of closure.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: December 21, 2011, 02:09:23 PM »

wow that was sad.

Thinking of you Kyron.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: December 21, 2011, 03:44:15 PM »

Sassi - TY for your tireless work for Kyron.  You have a real talent for this type work.  Thanks, again!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: December 21, 2011, 03:44:54 PM »

Brandi - TY for the beautiful new Christmas artwork for Kyron.  Your work is beautiful!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #917 on: December 21, 2011, 05:11:50 PM »

Sassi - TY for your tireless work for Kyron.  You have a real talent for this type work.  Thanks, again!

Thank you Puzzler! 

I'm actually a huge fan of your sleuthing!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #918 on: December 21, 2011, 05:43:20 PM »

I probably should have posted this before. These are images of Jim Kelley's property. You'll have to note that these pics are NOT during the time frame of June in Oregon. In Oregon, the month of June is over run with Blackberry bushes, and everything is in full bloom.

One other note; I believe it was quizzical on BoC that posted a video riding down that road (NW 6th Ave). I don't have the link but I remember them posting it. The brush was overgrown at the side of the road. With that said, these are the pics from Google Earth.

This is a pic of JK's house (Note: This is Fall so it will be much more overgrown in June)

The end of JK's Driveway.

A view from JK's house looking towards the end of NW 6th Ave. and Shilohs house. (Note the trees)

Shiloh's home at the end of NW 6th Ave.

So the point I am trying to make here is, between the video that quizzical posted on BoC and the actual overgrown vegetation, trees within the property locations, and if you notice, there are NO windows facing NW 6th Ave on the JK home; at that time of the year, there is NO way he could have had a view of the truck from his house.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #919 on: December 22, 2011, 01:30:50 PM »

O/T

Just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays! Stay safe and Happy!  an angelic monkey

Take care Monkeys. It's been a pleasure!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.