April 18, 2024, 03:06:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 392392 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: December 23, 2011, 02:15:19 AM »

Brandi - TY for the beautiful new Christmas artwork for Kyron.  Your work is beautiful!

I just cannot believe that Kyron has not been found by now.

Just makes me so sad.

This makes the second Christmas Kyron has not been home.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: December 23, 2011, 02:21:04 AM »

Just heartbreaking.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: December 24, 2011, 07:09:16 PM »

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: December 24, 2011, 11:40:33 PM »

Here's wishing a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all!!

Puzzler

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: January 01, 2012, 06:22:27 PM »

Probably nothing but reminds me of David Durham who is still loose.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2012/01/park_ranger_shot_at_mount_rain.html
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: January 02, 2012, 12:00:02 PM »

Brandi - TY for the beautiful new Christmas artwork for Kyron.  Your work is beautiful!

I just cannot believe that Kyron has not been found by now.

Just makes me so sad.

This makes the second Christmas Kyron has not been home.

This case has always confused me as I am not sure Kyron is dead and I remain so undecided for who is responsible.
Your artwork is awesome Brandi.
May this year bring some answers and bring Kyron home!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #926 on: January 04, 2012, 08:58:35 PM »

Thanks Sassi for all your continued hard work and refusing to give up, I read here non stop and pray for Kyron and all the other, some get to me more than others and because of Desiree's emotion this is one of them....I can barely stand to follow them anymore because it just seems to get worse and worse and so many with no resolution. God bless all of you that stick with it like glue, I just am so damned infuriated at the parents/step-parents who seem to have little IF any value for such a gift from God when so many can't have kids, or have lost one......I just can't put into words how profound the anger I feel is and I can't imagine who profound the loss is to those who love them (I do know from my loss that it's a pain so intense that to continue to go on at one low point in my life didn't seem worth it and I thank God for Muffy  for helping me thru that, but to not know IMO is 1,000,000 times worse than knowing your loved one is an angel).......

That letter was heartbreaking  and damnit she literally is begging for any fraction of info and came across in a manner that made it sound like she really understood Terri, she is a far better mother than I am or ever will be. Lord pls hold her up, carry her as she moves forward when it would be so easy to give up or something far worse, pls ease her pain and bring her baby home so she can start to have some tidbit of a new normal instead of a hell on earth. I pray in your name.....Amen.

On another topic and this sounds really bad after I prayed to God, but I still am angry at Kaine for not knowing, not caring or not even seeing beyond his own selfish needs to "control" Kyron when he swore he knew she was a drunk that would leave even a baby up at night, left to their own curiosities.....it's a miracle she never was injured or worse. Say what you will, call me whatever for feeling those horrible feelings for a victim, but he didn't have to become one had he done what was right by Kyron, even if that was at his own expense, and no amount of coloring books, awareness events at pumpkin patchs etc will ever change that......that is what being a true parent is about, putting the welfare of a innocent child above your own and sadly it is rarely what we witness. I know just like my daughter, Desiree is not only a better person and mother than I am, but far stronger because I think it would have killed me had I been in their position.

Thanks to everyone else who keeps this thread moving with little to no new info, you too are a hell of a lot stronger than I am and I admire you more than you know. I will end by apologizing for my language, but I have had it, am pissed off, furious, well not enough expletives to adequately describe how these cases so filled with neglect and evil have hit me lately and wondering when will this stop? When ......when.......when........when??? I also think sometimes Eli was better off to not have to live in such a scary, evil world because heaven knows had something this horrible happened, I honestly do not think I could contain my anger, I feel pretty sure I would be in jail and perfectly ok with that too. Again, y'all are the best and hopefully I can get over my anger, but right now I feel I need to speak my mind and be true to myself. 

Miss you all an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: January 26, 2012, 12:49:01 AM »

One thing that I DO believe is that Kyron is still alive. NOTHING points, as far as what has been disclosed or not disclosed, shows that he is gone. I think most of the searches were based on finding evidence, not a body. I absolutely could be wrong, but I don't want to be like the majority of people. I believe Kyron is out there. Without a doubt.

Gosh, I hope you're right.  But I must ask, if he is alive what are your theories as to where he could be and who has him?  I can't think of a single scenario in which someone would be willing to hide him for so long.

I'm still praying for you, Kyron sweetie.  an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: January 26, 2012, 08:58:44 AM »

One thing that I DO believe is that Kyron is still alive. NOTHING points, as far as what has been disclosed or not disclosed, shows that he is gone. I think most of the searches were based on finding evidence, not a body. I absolutely could be wrong, but I don't want to be like the majority of people. I believe Kyron is out there. Without a doubt.

Gosh, I hope you're right.  But I must ask, if he is alive what are your theories as to where he could be and who has him?  I can't think of a single scenario in which someone would be willing to hide him for so long.

I'm still praying for you, Kyron sweetie.  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
malty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: February 06, 2012, 05:52:41 AM »

@Sassi
I always look to see what you are finding
The pics of JK place are very interesting
Thanks

Hope for missing children everywhere and their family's
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #930 on: February 07, 2012, 02:14:09 PM »

I found this pic on someones FB page and it gave me chills for some reason. It looks like it's been photo shopped to me.

The sun position seems off if you look at the glare on the glasses and the shading from the leaves. Also, if you look in the bottom left hand corner, it looks like the leaves are wet.

Maybe I'm just getting punchy in my old age but something seems off about it.

NOTE: I darkened it just a bit to get better detail.

This was the original pic before I darkened it a bit:

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: February 07, 2012, 03:38:48 PM »

That picture makes me nauseous.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: February 08, 2012, 01:11:03 AM »

I found this pic on someones FB page and it gave me chills for some reason. It looks like it's been photo shopped to me.

The sun position seems off if you look at the glare on the glasses and the shading from the leaves. Also, if you look in the bottom left hand corner, it looks like the leaves are wet.

I think what's bothering you is that your brain is telling you there's a visual discrepancy. Kyron's face is out of proportion to the rest of the picture. In other words, the leaves are very big as in a close-up picture, but Kyron's face is very small in comparison (indicating his face was shot from a distance). The leaves around Kyron's face are too big, compared to the size of his face. The leaves in the lower left-hand corner do appear wet.  The "shadow" across the top of Kyron's forehead is odd also. The shadow outline doesn't match the leaf just to the right, nor does it seem to match the leaf above.  I don't have any special software to check , but if it's from the leaf to the right, then the light source would be from the right of the picture (which clearly doesn't match the sunlight in front angle).  The day appears to be sunny with adequate light, so why would there be flash spots on Kyron's glasses? Just adding my two cents.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: February 08, 2012, 02:35:53 AM »

Has anyone tried to locate the original photo of Ky that was used to make this image?  I would be interested in knowing if it is from a picture available to the public, i.e. from Facebook.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: February 08, 2012, 02:55:35 AM »

Whoa!  I just found the same image of Kyron surrounded by leaves in a FB album, too.  But, in the album there are other pics of James also surrounded by the leaves.  I no longer am 100% certain this is photoshopped.  I just don't know. 

Sassi, I am wondering if we found it in the same place?  I wish I had the skills to bring over the other photos in the album.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: February 08, 2012, 03:02:07 AM »

The photo of Ky in the leaves is very odd, however.  It stands out from the other photos of Ky and James in the leaves and really does appear to have been photoshopped.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #936 on: February 08, 2012, 07:45:22 AM »

I think what's bothering you is that your brain is telling you there's a visual discrepancy. Kyron's face is out of proportion to the rest of the picture. In other words, the leaves are very big as in a close-up picture, but Kyron's face is very small in comparison (indicating his face was shot from a distance). The leaves around Kyron's face are too big, compared to the size of his face. The leaves in the lower left-hand corner do appear wet.  The "shadow" across the top of Kyron's forehead is odd also. The shadow outline doesn't match the leaf just to the right, nor does it seem to match the leaf above.  I don't have any special software to check , but if it's from the leaf to the right, then the light source would be from the right of the picture (which clearly doesn't match the sunlight in front angle).  The day appears to be sunny with adequate light, so why would there be flash spots on Kyron's glasses? Just adding my two cents.

ISPY: That's exactly what I was thinking. Thank you for explaining it better than I could.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #937 on: February 08, 2012, 07:51:28 AM »

The photo of Ky in the leaves is very odd, however.  It stands out from the other photos of Ky and James in the leaves and really does appear to have been photoshopped.

Monchichi: I think we all have seen this one (below) from Terri's FB, which looks normal.

The one that I found was on a "locked down like Fort Knox" FB, but I guess they forgot to change the security options to "private" on the pic.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: February 08, 2012, 12:22:02 PM »

But, the glare off of the glasses, and his smile both appear different in the two pictures.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: February 08, 2012, 12:33:30 PM »

Monchichi: I think we all have seen this one (below) from Terri's FB, which looks normal.

The one that I found was on a "locked down like Fort Knox" FB, but I guess they forgot to change the security options to "private" on the pic.

Yes, this is one of 4-5 pics of Ky and James in the leaves on the album that I found.  The account I found them on is also locked down, except for one album which contains about 33 pictures in total.  I totally agree that this one picture stands out, however the fact that it is lumped in an album that was created May '09 makes me doubt that it means anything...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.