March 29, 2024, 07:51:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 391115 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 07, 2011, 11:10:58 PM »

« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 09:29:12 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 07:57:39 PM »

Let's pray this thread brings Kyron home.  an angelic monkey

Thanks for the smooth ride Muffy! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 08:10:13 PM »

Lord, take care of our missing angels
Watch and protect them from above
Share with them our heartfelt prayers
So they feel our warmth and love
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 08:49:13 PM »

Let's pray this thread brings Kyron homean angelic monkey

Exactly what I was silently wishing.

Sassi (I secretly call you Sassipants in my head because that's my nickname for my pomeranian who has the fluffiest bottom you ever saw  ), thank you for your warmth and kind words.

**not that I think you have a fluffy bottom   

You know what picture of Kyron is my favorite?  The Easter photo with his truck basket on his head... he's just living in the moment being a little boy and expressing his silliness. 

an angelic monkey

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 11:51:32 PM »

Lord, take care of our missing angels
Watch and protect them from above
Share with them our heartfelt prayers
So they feel our warmth and love

Love this an angelic monkey

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 04:46:41 AM »

The weather has gotten so much nicer.  I'm surprised there have been no searches going on for Kyron.
Is it that MCSO has run out of funds for the year (their year-end is June 30) or have they run out of places to search.  The past few places on Dixie Mountain were suggested by FBI profilers back in November.  I remember LE had to wait for the weather to get so warm before they could make those searches.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 08:01:34 AM »

Let's pray this thread brings Kyron homean angelic monkey

Exactly what I was silently wishing.

Sassi (I secretly call you Sassipants in my head because that's my nickname for my pomeranian who has the fluffiest bottom you ever saw  ), thank you for your warmth and kind words.

**not that I think you have a fluffy bottom   

You know what picture of Kyron is my favorite?  The Easter photo with his truck basket on his head... he's just living in the moment being a little boy and expressing his silliness. 

an angelic monkey

Hubby has called me sassi for the past 11 years, but he's never called me sassipants. Probably because I don't have a furry bottom. 

I like the easter photo too. You can tell he has a sense of humor.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2011, 08:44:24 AM »

When I first saw this photo of him with the Easter basket truck on his head a year ago, I knew I was in love with this beautiful little boy.  Wicked sense of humor!   He and my son would make great friends.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2011, 03:56:02 PM »

I'm feeling a bit discouraged today. I think I have made a big mistake by reading the post' on BOC. Don't get me wrong, they are pretty good sleuthers over their, but they're distracting to me. There's something I'm missing and I can't put my finger on it.

Just to clear my head, I'm going to take a few days off and do something fun for myself for a change. Then I'm going to go through all of my notes, and source material, and refresh myself to a get better insight. I'm doing this for Kyron.

Hopefully, I'll get out of this fog and move forward, because right now, today, I have nothing to offer.

See you Monkeys in a few days. 

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 01:59:28 AM »

Take all the time you need Sassi!  Hurry back to us and maybe just maybe you'll have some good news for us!  It's very sad that our kids on here are still out there with no end in sight and it's heavy on the heart.  We all understand when a Monkey needs any time away.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 12:29:33 PM »

For anyone who hasn't seen this:

"Kaine describes what Terri told him about Kyron's disappearance"

http://www.katu.com/news/local/122554994.html
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 07:53:51 PM »

TU Monchichi for article/video.

I noticed a few things; new to me.  No scheduled doctors appt for that Friday and TH on 2 Fred Meyer stores video surveillance.  Also a hint at an underlying disagreement about Kyron needing to see a doctor for something? 

I hope Little man Kyron is found everyday and will continue to do so until he is.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 08:50:43 PM »

I wonder how that works with Terri and doctor's appts and Kyron.  I wonder if she had some kind of permission to make appts for him and get the info?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 11:08:48 PM »

Hello HelloKitty!  I'm 100% sure that since TH was the primary stay at home parent that all appts. and reg daytime activities regarding Ky and his sister were left to TH.  Kaine and Desiree would only come on special occ., emergencies and days off.  That is just typical parent duties stepparent or not.  Since TH had been tending to Ky from almost birth and DY living so far away it would only be natural for her to assume these responsibilities.  DY doesn't seem like the grudge holding type to say "you can not take Kyron to any of his appts., you must call me or have Kaine do it"!  If my hubby was the main bread winner and I'm the stay at home parent those duties would be my pleasure!  As I'm sure most of the Monkeys have this role.  Somehow I feel like I'm coming off snotty and I really don't mean to, please forgive me HK.  This is all MOO in attempt to say what I think the situation was in the Horman home.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2011, 11:32:55 PM »

I am just referring to the legality of it.  I am wondering if she had carte blanche to do as she wished with appointments.  Since she is not the legal mother, I would think some kind of paperwork would be required by the doctor's office.

Did she have the legal right to do that?  Bring him to the doctor under her orders or would she need the permission of the father or the mother?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 09:17:03 AM »

Yes ma'am she would be able to take him to the doc w/o any questions asked unless KH or DY took him to his very first appt and established some sort of protocol with the doc ofc first.  If she took him in and has the same last name they would never question it.  Knowing TH like I think I do she patted herself on the back for being a stepparent and taking Kyron to the doc.  Remember, she was the only one crediting herself for finding that he needed glasses early on.  I will have to give her a cookie for that, it's extrememly vital to a childs learning to be able to see clearly and hear correctly.  My Mom took my Son to the doc often while I worked (super preemie)after my first year and I had to fill out paperwork to allow her but that was only because it was known I was the Mother.  I did work in a doctor's ofc for 1 1/2 yrs a few years back and unless there were custody issues that we had to know about or a bio Mom or Dad raised an issue we never knew if the person bringing in the child was a step or not. 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 11:12:12 AM »

TU Monchichi for article/video.

I noticed a few things; new to me.  No scheduled doctors appt for that Friday and TH on 2 Fred Meyer stores video surveillance.  Also a hint at an underlying disagreement about Kyron needing to see a doctor for something? 

I hope Little man Kyron is found everyday and will continue to do so until he is.

The alleged spaciness/possible seizure activity seems serious enough that it would have been topic of discussion for all parents, including D and TY. We know from reports that according to DY, TH contacted her often via email. We also know that there were purchases of bat phones early on. Did TH ever contact DY via telephone (Be it home phone, bat phone, pay phone etc...) or were their conversations limited strictly to emails?
If your Child, be it stepChild or not, had episodes of possible seizures wouldn't you want to speak to the other Parent(s) directly about this?
If so, That topic of discussion would most likely include possible causes I would think.

It seems that KH never felt the need to do drive detail when it came to soothing BabyK. It isn't a requirement, but it's certainly not unheard of. (I've done it several times and not just for earaches LOL! It worked wonders for colic and general crankiness too.)
Who's idea was it to limit Kyron to his bedroom in the am until he was given permission? Why?

TH had sent her older Son to live elsewhere and it seemed important enough for KH to confirm with the media early on that he had a good relationship with him. IIRC We heard this from KH himself. Why was it necessary for him to do that?

Why is it necessary for DY to borderline harrass TH when thusfar TH has not been named as a suspect in the case?

afaik there haven't been any updates on the search for D.A.D.
I do wonder why he was so paranoid about LE. So much so that he shot an officer.

Yes, I am chock full of questions this morning, including, but not limited to, if she had the support of TH also (proof via emails?), why didn't DY take KH back into family court to seek modification of custody, or did she? Why? Why not?

PS Good Morning Sunshines Smile

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2011, 11:14:37 AM »

I am also curious as to the lack of acknowledgement of alleged seizure activity and/or questioning of why the sudden onset?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2011, 11:40:55 AM »

The seizure info came from Terri. Made it up?

The doctor records would list the birth info of Kyron and I would hope that the office would notice that Terri is not the mother.

Where I live, doctor's offices are very concerned about privacy issues and only granting the right to the proper person for medical treatment.  They would be in a world of lawsuit if they let just anyone bring a patient in to see a doctor.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2011, 11:44:56 AM »

Why is DY "borderline harassing" TH?

Because DY believes that TH knows or did something to her child.  What would you do in that case?  Sit by on your hands or would you be screaming from the rooftops?  She is the mother of a missing child.  How horrifying is that?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.