March 28, 2024, 08:35:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 390963 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2011, 11:06:52 AM »

Why I am bringing the medical issue up is that we have been given no information that Terri had the authority to bring Kyron to the doctor for issues that she may have thought up because of her own nefarious purposes. People are assuming that Kyron had these issues, and nowhere except in Terri's emails is it stated that Kyron had any issues like that.

Skyline had no policies to call if a child was not in school.  They assumed things.  I can guarantee you that the schools where I live do not assume anything.  Maybe they had a lawsuit at one time or the threat of one for allowing a child to go with a step parent.  I don't know.  But they assume nothing and it is all written down who has rights to do what.

When I go to the doctor, I have to fill out a form that identifies who I am and who is responsible for my care. 

I imagine when a doctor's office that assumed some things gets sued, they will change their policies as well.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2011, 12:32:21 PM »

I don't believe Kaine has ever come out and said Terri had no right to take Kyron to the doctor or be involved in any medical concerns. If he did then he should have made it clear to the school and to the doctors that Terri had not been granted permission to discuss or seek medical attention. I think it is reasonable to think Terri had this right and in my opinion, given his father worked full time and Desiree lived hours away, it would only make sense she would be able to take him to the doctors. Remember that is what she was supposedly going to do, take him to the doctors to discuss possible seizures. I really don't see anything wrong with it but perhaps because I am a step mom and my husband is a step dad, I understand that it is needed. Like I said, if Terri was being praised as a good step mom then it would not be viewed as a problem. This is one of those situations that Kaine can now see it was a mistake. I don't even think the doctors office is liable for anything because all she was doing was taking him to the doctors and step parents everyday take kids to the doctors. I think we are beating a dead horse with this.

I cannot believe it has been almost a year since we read about this little frog man. He needs to come home....
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2011, 12:39:18 PM »

HK I have to admit you are aiming your anger at step parents in general it seems and that is a bit unfair. I am finding myself on the defensive with such comments as "Maybe they had a lawsuit at one time or the threat of one for allowing a child to go with a step parent. ".

Believe it or not, many times a step parent loves and cares for a child more then a bio parent as is the case in my home and many homes across the country. If you wish to point your anger at Terri then fine I am with you, but please try not to insult step parents or insinuate all step parents should not have a right to care for a child. Very unfair.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2011, 12:39:56 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys MonaMonkey!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2011, 01:53:13 PM »

I obviously don't know how to say it without people taking it personally.

I am not saying that Terri could not take Kyron to the doctor.  What I am saying is that Terri should not have been able to bring Kyron to the doctor for something that she "diagnosed" without having the parents in agreement.

Kaine and Desiree both expressed surprise that Kyron was going to the doctor.  They both expressed not knowing that he had these seizure issues.

When the search was going on for Kyron, at no time did the authorities indicate that Kyron was a child with possible medical conditions so be aware!

People are assuming that Kyron had seizures or other issues, and there is no official report of that.  As there is no confirmation of that by Desiree or Kaine, who as his parents, should have been informed.

A step parent, whether one likes it or not, does not have the same legal rights as a biological parent. I did not decide this.  It is a legal issue.  When a biological child turns 18, a parent has no right to their child's medical information.  That's the way it is with legal issues.  Nothing based on emotion, just the law.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2011, 02:11:25 PM »

an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2011, 02:53:54 PM »

KH stated that he attributed Kyron's  "spaciness" to sleep deprivation.
 I take that as confirmation of a known issue that was both acknowledged and discussed.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2011, 03:17:23 PM »

Discussed and then what? 

Is there evidence that there was a decision to bring him to the doctor ?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2011, 03:41:16 PM »

I obviously don't know how to say it without people taking it personally.

I am not saying that Terri could not take Kyron to the doctor.  What I am saying is that Terri should not have been able to bring Kyron to the doctor for something that she "diagnosed" without having the parents in agreement.

Kaine and Desiree both expressed surprise that Kyron was going to the doctor.  They both expressed not knowing that he had these seizure issues.

When the search was going on for Kyron, at no time did the authorities indicate that Kyron was a child with possible medical conditions so be aware!

People are assuming that Kyron had seizures or other issues, and there is no official report of that.  As there is no confirmation of that by Desiree or Kaine, who as his parents, should have been informed.

A step parent, whether one likes it or not, does not have the same legal rights as a biological parent. I did not decide this.  It is a legal issue.  When a biological child turns 18, a parent has no right to their child's medical information.  That's the way it is with legal issues.  Nothing based on emotion, just the law.

When i signed my children up for medical insurance, I put my husband as their guardian, perhaps that is what Kaine did. A full time step parent, and even a part time step parents needs to be able to seek medical attention for the children. To me it is a matter of safety just as when you sign your child for school, you sign a form allowing the school to seek medical attention or when you sign a note for a babysitter/nanny to seek medical attention. I understand what you are saying I think, Terri as a step parent should not have over stepped her role as step parent and gone against the opinion of the bio parents. However, for the sake of argument, if Kyron was having seizures and Kaine was in denial about it, which does happen, Terri would have been doing to the right thing in my opinion in taking Kyron to the doctors. Just because Terri abused her role doesn't make the actions of a step parent seeking medical attention wrong. In a way I see this as the responsibility of the bio parent to make sure a person with bad intentions does not have the authority to seek medical attention, although I don't see how Kaine could have figured out a possible plan. 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2011, 04:18:36 PM »

Discussed and then what? 

Is there evidence that there was a decision to bring him to the doctor ?

Allegedly, yes.
I have found no information that disputes the teacher,  Ms. Porter receiving a questionnaire in regards to Kyron that was to be filled out prior to his Dr. Appt.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2011, 04:53:05 PM »

When i signed my children up for medical insurance, I put my husband as their guardian, perhaps that is what Kaine did. A full time step parent, and even a part time step parents needs to be able to seek medical attention for the children. To me it is a matter of safety just as when you sign your child for school, you sign a form allowing the school to seek medical attention or when you sign a note for a babysitter/nanny to seek medical attention. I understand what you are saying I think, Terri as a step parent should not have over stepped her role as step parent and gone against the opinion of the bio parents. However, for the sake of argument, if Kyron was having seizures and Kaine was in denial about it, which does happen, Terri would have been doing to the right thing in my opinion in taking Kyron to the doctors. Just because Terri abused her role doesn't make the actions of a step parent seeking medical attention wrong. In a way I see this as the responsibility of the bio parent to make sure a person with bad intentions does not have the authority to seek medical attention, although I don't see how Kaine could have figured out a possible plan. 

I get the impression that Kaine was unaware of the "seizure" issue, period.  It seems as if TH never even told Kaine she thought Kyron even needed to go to the doctor's.  If it was enough of an issue for her to go behind Kaine's back to make an appointment (which I don't even believe existed), then WHY would she leave Kyron outside of his classroom on a busy day, with the school full of people?  If she was that concerned, why wouldn't she make the effort to walk him to his door, and make sure he checked in with his teacher?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2011, 05:24:33 PM »

I agree that a step parent should be on legal documents.

I don't think Desiree was aware of any seizure issues. I don't think Desiree was aware of any issues that required Kyron to go to the doctor. 

Let's say that your children are staying with your sister,  Your children's favorite aunt.

She calls you up and says that she has brought your child to the doctor because she thinks your child has seizures.  What would your reaction be?

I am so wondering why the bio parents (apparently neither one) was involved in this medical process.

Terri was in contact with Desiree a lot, it sounds like.  Yet she was never contacted about issues that were so huge that a teacher and doctor are involved?  I don't get that at all.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2011, 07:03:03 PM »

I'm posting this in response to justice4kyron on BOC. They are associating familiar names that we have all heard. This is only one of the post'.

I want to be clear that what I found in one day, associates all of the names, but in no way means that this is what I believe, or that I'm correct on the info. I'm just throwing this out there as "another coincidence". So here we go.....

Posted on BOC:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/comment-page-126/#comments

justice4kyron says:
May 25, 2011 at 10:07 pm

@ E-rose,

Also goes by the alias Araceli M Estrada

I started looking at the names that justice4kyron was posting and this is what I found:

In January of 2011 Rodolfo Sanchez created a FB page.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002292514643&sk=friends#!/profile.php?id=100002292514643&sk=wall

This is his pic and a pic that Blink posted. NOTE: Look at the little girl with the bangs and compare it to the SF pic of the man "who can't be seen with the little girl".

His wifes name is Araceli Sanchez. NOTE: He like red heads.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002050279804&sk=friends&v=friends#!/profile.php?id=100002050279804&sk=friends

Rodolfo Sanchez' first addition to his friends list was Ubaldo Sanchez:

http://www.facebook.com/usanchez2?sk=friends#!/usanchez2?sk=friends&v=friends

I have more info but I wanted to post this first. Rodolfo's FB states that he lives, currently, in Chicago, Il.

My thought is, I absolutely do not underestimate anything these people do or what they are capable of. When you look at their FB pages, you will see associated names of people that have been mentioned quite often, including Maria Sanchez and the Flores.

I could be totally wrong with this post and I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. I'm just putting out what I found.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2011, 07:43:21 PM »

paint me a confused monkey. Are the 3 men supposed to be the same person?

HK, I am not sure that we know Desiree was not aware of Terri wanting to take Kyron to the doctors. The only thing I recall her saying about it was just saying there was some talk about it.
I have been thinking about this. If my children's step mother who was caring for my child full time wanted to take my child to the doctors due to possible seizure activities, I would not mind. However, I would have liked to be consulted prior to any tests or medications given. But just taking him to the docs, no that wouldn't bother me.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2011, 08:04:34 PM »

paint me a confused monkey. Are the 3 men supposed to be the same person?

HK, I am not sure that we know Desiree was not aware of Terri wanting to take Kyron to the doctors. The only thing I recall her saying about it was just saying there was some talk about it.
I have been thinking about this. If my children's step mother who was caring for my child full time wanted to take my child to the doctors due to possible seizure activities, I would not mind. However, I would have liked to be consulted prior to any tests or medications given. But just taking him to the docs, no that wouldn't bother me.

Ugh TG. NO they are not the same men. If you have been following this case on SM and BOC you would know that Rodolfo, aka Rudy Sanchez is associated with Ubaldo, Maria, and Araceli, ALL Sanchez'.

Why even post any more.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2011, 09:28:40 PM »

It seems  like Ubaldo might be from Colorado.  Or at least he has a lot of Colorado connections.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2011, 09:32:15 PM »

It seems  like Ubaldo might be from Colorado.  Or at least he has a lot of Colorado connections.

That's correct. They are all over the map.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2011, 09:41:58 PM »

I totally understand the Caylee case going on, but Kyron is still missing. There are very few Monkeys that are continuing to follow this case, but I'm not going to be one of them. EVERY missing/murdered child and person is important, but I can't give my full attention to more than one at a time. My old brain just can't work that way if I'm gong to be effective.

I'm just going to hang out here and give what I can give along with praying every day and night that Desiree will have closure, and Kyron will come home.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2011, 09:59:15 PM »

It's good that you are on the case Sassi.  It is sad that Kyron seems to be forgotten.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2011, 10:12:15 PM »

It's good that you are on the case Sassi.  It is sad that Kyron seems to be forgotten.

I don't think Kyron is forgotten.  I believe there are a lot of people that still check in for news.  Unfortunately, barring a big break, there is little we haven't discussed.

Thank you to all of the super sleuthers who continue to dig.  Sassi~you are amazing!  Great job turning up RS's facebook page! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.