March 28, 2024, 02:33:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 390949 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2011, 05:16:14 PM »

I wanted to add that there are still many of us who pray for Kyron daily.  We may not speak about him here daily, but he is in our prayers, hearts, and thoughts.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2011, 06:16:30 PM »

Good articles, thanks for posting.
The amount of frustration, anger and hurt that Desiree must be feeling, it is a wonder to me how she has not attacked Terri. Seriously, I am not a violent person but I could honestly see, in Desiree's place, my punching Terri in the face until she talked.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2011, 06:52:57 PM »

I'm going to reply to the BOC post here at SM because Blink is very busy, so this will be faster.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/#comments

MockingbirdSings says:
May 28, 2011 at 12:31 pm

I put the picture of Rodolpho Sanchez with the little girl from FB next to Blink’s picture. I don’t think they are the same man and definitely not the same girl. Blink’s girl is blond, the FB one has black hair and their faces are different.

I tried resizing the FB picture to see if a little more roundness, or less, would help, but they still don’t look the same to me. The more I look at them, the more differences I see.

I don't for one moment think, or believe that the child in the pic in Blinks blog, is Rudy's daughter. To make that assumption, because she was captured in the photo, would be just that. An assumption.

If we close our minds to assumed information, then we end up taking two steps backwards.

My post here about Rodolfo Sanchez was about connecting the dots of known associates, thanks to justice4ky at BOC. She dropped the bread crumbs and I followed it. Where have you seen, so far, where ALL of the associates are clammed together?

If you don't see a connection with Oregon and/or Washington, is it because there is no connection; or is it because you haven't found it yet?

BBM

self edit

I meant to say: " If we close our minds and rely on assumed information, then we end up taking two steps backwards."

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2011, 06:58:10 PM »

The amount of frustration, anger and hurt that Desiree must be feeling, it is a wonder to me how she has not attacked Terri. Seriously, I am not a violent person but I could honestly see, in Desiree's place, my punching Terri in the face until she talked.

Monkey Devil! I agree, but I would rather see Terri and the vampire(s) get out smarted.

We can't take the pain away from Desiree, but maybe, just maybe, we can help her get some closure. That is my prayer for her.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2011, 08:54:32 PM »

monchichi.  Thanks for the links to those articles about Kaine and Desiree.

I just want to go lock up some of those people who comment.  They have no morals.  If a missing child is not important, then what is?
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2011, 09:00:45 PM »

Sassy... I have never stop coming by to check in here about Kyron and I always take time to read your posts and even try and catch up on them (and others too).
 I haven't posted for a very long time because in the frenzy of the Kyron board last year I realized I needed to learn a lot more about adding something that could actually assist the brainstorming sessions in finding Kyron. The best I could finally do was to try and comfort some people here by adding my 2 cents worth about understanding the long process of a case from being the daughter of a Homicide detective and Sheriff in Oregon .
However you and other old timers here are nothing short of being brilliant in your research and diligence in connecting the dots. No one knows where the answers will come from. Why not SM or BOC as easily as LE in Oregon.
I understand your frustration on so many levels. I just wanted to stop in and say hi and let you know all you do counts.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2011, 03:55:00 PM »

Sassy I spent some time over the past couple of days reading postings over at blinks. It is interesting to read the possible connections. I think for me, what leaves me wondering is the names are all so common. Then again, perhaps too many names together to be just another family. It is good you are looking into it because truth be told, nobody knows or can say with any certainty who is involved and who is not involved.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2011, 03:58:09 PM »

monchichi.  Thanks for the links to those articles about Kaine and Desiree.

I just want to go lock up some of those people who comment.  They have no morals.  If a missing child is not important, then what is?

Yea the articles has some trolls posting. Isn't it shameful that people do that? I can't understand it.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2011, 04:07:33 PM »

Monkey Devil! I agree, but I would rather see Terri and the vampire(s) get out smarted.

We can't take the pain away from Desiree, but maybe, just maybe, we can help her get some closure. That is my prayer for her.  an angelic monkey

When ever I watch Desiree I feel such anger for what she is going through. I was glad to read she is not resigning herself to 5 years of this.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2011, 04:24:50 PM »

Sassy I spent some time over the past couple of days reading postings over at blinks. It is interesting to read the possible connections. I think for me, what leaves me wondering is the names are all so common. Then again, perhaps too many names together to be just another family. It is good you are looking into it because truth be told, nobody knows or can say with any certainty who is involved and who is not involved.

I agree TG. Way too many names clumped together to be a coincidence. All of them started their FB's in January. Why January? I know one thing that happened in January. The new searches on Skyline Blvd., Mooreland rd., and Dixie Mountain area.

These FB's could be totally fictitious, and if they are, why? Why right now? It's not feeling right to me.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2011, 04:26:02 PM »

When ever I watch Desiree I feel such anger for what she is going through. I was glad to read she is not resigning herself to 5 years of this.

Me too TG. Come hell or high water, Desiree is determined to bring Kyron home.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2011, 04:26:32 PM »

Sassy... I have never stop coming by to check in here about Kyron and I always take time to read your posts and even try and catch up on them (and others too).
 I haven't posted for a very long time because in the frenzy of the Kyron board last year I realized I needed to learn a lot more about adding something that could actually assist the brainstorming sessions in finding Kyron. The best I could finally do was to try and comfort some people here by adding my 2 cents worth about understanding the long process of a case from being the daughter of a Homicide detective and Sheriff in Oregon .
However you and other old timers here are nothing short of being brilliant in your research and diligence in connecting the dots. No one knows where the answers will come from. Why not SM or BOC as easily as LE in Oregon.
I understand your frustration on so many levels. I just wanted to stop in and say hi and let you know all you do counts.

an angelic monkey

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2011, 05:28:54 PM »

I agree TG. Way too many names clumped together to be a coincidence. All of them started their FB's in January. Why January? I know one thing that happened in January. The new searches on Skyline Blvd., Mooreland rd., and Dixie Mountain area.

These FB's could be totally fictitious, and if they are, why? Why right now? It's not feeling right to me.

I agree; too many coincidences at this point.  This is much bigger than we're really aware of, IMO.  I realized that when Staton hired two experts to go over cell phone records for all calls made during that morning in that area and the addition of six FBI special agents.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2011, 06:50:00 PM »

I agree; too many coincidences at this point.  This is much bigger than we're really aware of, IMO.  I realized that when Staton hired two experts to go over cell phone records for all calls made during that morning in that area and the addition of six FBI special agents.

Yes and no.  Multnomah county only has a few detectives/investigators.  I is very small compared to Portland City that is said to have over 90 detectives.  If you believe the two ex-LE self proclaimed "experts", they are even on rotation from other LE functions.  I can see them asking for help.

From what I understand, LE is tracing all the cell phones in the area.  E.g. maybe a regular phone and a bat phone traveled together, or a cell phone traveled to a meeting place, or had the battery removed for a while.  That is a lot of triangulation, and a lot of automation to sort through it.  IMO MCSO deals with SAR, but I doubt that they have the FBI capability of getting an full electronic footprint within 30 minutes.

I agree there is a lot of noise.  Find the source of the noise, and you get closer to the perp.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2011, 07:28:39 PM »

Yes and no.  Multnomah county only has a few detectives/investigators.  I is very small compared to Portland City that is said to have over 90 detectives.  If you believe the two ex-LE self proclaimed "experts", they are even on rotation from other LE functions.  I can see them asking for help.

From what I understand, LE is tracing all the cell phones in the area.  E.g. maybe a regular phone and a bat phone traveled together, or a cell phone traveled to a meeting place, or had the battery removed for a while.  That is a lot of triangulation, and a lot of automation to sort through it.  IMO MCSO deals with SAR, but I doubt that they have the FBI capability of getting an full electronic footprint within 30 minutes.

I agree there is a lot of noise.  Find the source of the noise, and you get closer to the perp.

I don't know who you are talking about as far as "the two ex-LE self proclaimed "experts". When I'm looking at the Kyron case, I don't let anyone's opinion or thoughts influence me. Not even Blinks.

I don't believe they are ONLY looking at cell phone pings. Btw, if you take the battery out of your cell phone, the phone is dead, and has to be recharged.

There is something going on in this case that smells like rotten eggs.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2011, 12:01:39 AM »

Yes, but, all of this is after first having the help of 42 different agencies for months.  Don't aim to be argumentative...it's just that I keep reminding myself that an immense amount of manpower has been submitted and all that wouldn't be necessary just to go after one person.  There's much more to this, IMO.  Gosh only knows where it's all leading.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2011, 12:03:42 AM »

I don't know who you are talking about as far as "the two ex-LE self proclaimed "experts". When I'm looking at the Kyron case, I don't let anyone's opinion or thoughts influence me. Not even Blinks.

I don't believe they are ONLY looking at cell phone pings. Btw, if you take the battery out of your cell phone, the phone is dead, and has to be recharged.

There is something going on in this case that smells like rotten eggs.

Sassi, don't we "know" that the two experts Staton hired is in the phone and IT areas?  Ergo: emails, cell phone, pings, texts.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2011, 12:06:55 AM »

Community Work Day June 4, 2011

http://bringkyronhome.org/events.html

neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2011, 12:27:34 AM »

Yes, but, all of this is after first having the help of 42 different agencies for months.  Don't aim to be argumentative...it's just that I keep reminding myself that an immense amount of manpower has been submitted and all that wouldn't be necessary just to go after one person.  There's much more to this, IMO.  Gosh only knows where it's all leading.

I just meant to show the arguments for a MCSO to bring in extra help.  Don't get me wrong, I agree: there is something big(ger) going on.  With all respect, I doubt a lawn maintenance guy could have set this in motion and eluded all the agencies.

On the side .. $100k for a divorce attorney?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2011, 01:41:39 AM »

I just meant to show the arguments for a MCSO to bring in extra help.  Don't get me wrong, I agree: there is something big(ger) going on.  With all respect, I doubt a lawn maintenance guy could have set this in motion and eluded all the agencies.

On the side .. $100k for a divorce attorney?

And I don't think they are even divorced yet or have actually decided anything in regards to the divorce. She is one expensive divorce lawyer! Mine was a high priced attorney out of the bay area, that cost me just over $15000 and I thought that was expensive.

Sass just wanted to point out, a battery can come out of a phone without needing to be charged. You just have to turn it on. At least the ones I have had over the years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.