March 28, 2024, 05:22:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 391019 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2011, 01:47:10 AM »

Good articles, thanks for posting.
The amount of frustration, anger and hurt that Desiree must be feeling, it is a wonder to me how she has not attacked Terri. Seriously, I am not a violent person but I could honestly see, in Desiree's place, my punching Terri in the face until she talked.

Monkey Devil! I agree, but I would rather see Terri and the vampire(s) get out smarted.

We can't take the pain away from Desiree, but maybe, just maybe, we can help her get some closure. That is my prayer for her.  an angelic monkey

When ever I watch Desiree I feel such anger for what she is going through. I was glad to read she is not resigning herself to 5 years of this.

Me too TG. Come hell or high water, Desiree is determined to bring Kyron home.

She had said in the interview when asked if she felt it was going to take 5 years, she said very matter of factually, "NO". Your right, come hell or high water, she will bring her son home. I have no doubts
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2011, 01:48:19 AM »

It is time for Kyron to come home.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2011, 02:04:37 AM »

Yes, it is! not tomorrow, not next week, not next monthy, next year, next 5 years, it is time right now for Kyron to come home!!! Enough already, enough!

How many posters feel Terri could have put Kyron into a child protection underground? Last year I read an article about a woman that runs an underground, I think it was even out of oregon. She spoke about once the child is taken they go poof and nobody talks because it would put at risk all of the children. So has anyone else considered this?
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: May 30, 2011, 05:18:30 AM »

Yes, it is! not tomorrow, not next week, not next monthy, next year, next 5 years, it is time right now for Kyron to come home!!! Enough already, enough!

How many posters feel Terri could have put Kyron into a child protection underground? Last year I read an article about a woman that runs an underground, I think it was even out of oregon. She spoke about once the child is taken they go poof and nobody talks because it would put at risk all of the children. So has anyone else considered this?

Tracy Girl, it's funny you bring that up as I had been pondering that exact scenario for several days and there are aspects to this investigation that could point in this direction.

-trucking companies affiliated with named in the case and Kyron awareness posters going up on the side of semi's
-parents felt strongly Kyron is alive
-sightings of Kyron after he went missing indicate he was not taken for the specific purpose of abduction for murder
-the number of people involved that morning with batphones and supportive of Terri and her silence could only be possible if they were led to believe they were helping a little boy
-the letter at the Wall of Hope stays with me....  'Where she can no longer hurt me, DAD.'  It appears to have been written to Kaine and hints that Kyron is safe and will be reunited with Kaine at a later time and place.
-Jason Name Redacted's father's affiliation with Mexican orphanages and Dede's involvement

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kaine-Horman–Desiree-Young-827-pt-2-kyron-horman-missing-portland-101688128.html

'Kyron was there, he was involved, he saw it all.  What was he even doing out by the truck with another person in it?'

Okay, so what was Kyron involved in and what did he witness?  Desiree's statement would imply there were other activities surrounding his abduction. 

She followed this statement with a very sure indication that Kyron is still alive, three months after his disappearance.  Kaine was in agreement.  That would indicate they felt Kyron was taken for a very specific purpose, this was in no way random, and there were other activities involved outside of him being taken.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: May 30, 2011, 09:27:26 AM »

I have to agree with you both on the underground issue.  I brought it up long time ago and got shut down quick cause a few thought I was defending TH.  I just don't want to believe she had him killed or did it herself.  I want to think he is alive but the options of where he is is scary.  He could be underground and safe with other kids because TH actually had a fear of something she caused, did, or was part of or he was passed to pervs in a sex ring.  Don't really like either but I really want to think something has scared her into silence so bad she is too fearful to talk.  I was asked why I don't think Kitty was sent off then and I said because she really never left TH's or KH's sight.  Maybe her bloated look was from drinking cause she was afraid of something. But she was a drinker before so I don't really know.  I still feel like LE has concentrated on TH so hard that they didn't see all the players in the disappearance of this beautiful little boy.  With all that said we do know Kyron is gone and it looks like TH had something to do with it.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #105 on: May 30, 2011, 11:51:57 AM »

Taking a child from his family causes horrifying harm to the child.  I am assuming that these underground child groups take a child and a parent ?  Like ones that I have heard of that the parent knows the child is being sexually abused by a parent, but can't prove it?

Taking a 7 year old child from his loving mother and step father and his loving father would not be a good thing.  He would be terrified and scarred emotionally.

With all of this advertising, anyone who thought they were helping a child has to think again.  This is no service for Kyron.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: May 30, 2011, 12:37:56 PM »

Sassy I spent some time over the past couple of days reading postings over at blinks. It is interesting to read the possible connections. I think for me, what leaves me wondering is the names are all so common. Then again, perhaps too many names together to be just another family. It is good you are looking into it because truth be told, nobody knows or can say with any certainty who is involved and who is not involved.

I agree TG. Way too many names clumped together to be a coincidence. All of them started their FB's in January. Why January? I know one thing that happened in January. The new searches on Skyline Blvd., Mooreland rd., and Dixie Mountain area.

These FB's could be totally fictitious, and if they are, why? Why right now? It's not feeling right to me.

I agree; too many coincidences at this point.  This is much bigger than we're really aware of, IMO.  I realized that when Staton hired two experts to go over cell phone records for all calls made during that morning in that area and the addition of six FBI special agents.

Yes and no.  Multnomah county only has a few detectives/investigators.  I is very small compared to Portland City that is said to have over 90 detectives.  If you believe the two ex-LE self proclaimed "experts", they are even on rotation from other LE functions.  I can see them asking for help.

From what I understand, LE is tracing all the cell phones in the area.  E.g. maybe a regular phone and a bat phone traveled together, or a cell phone traveled to a meeting place, or had the battery removed for a while.  That is a lot of triangulation, and a lot of automation to sort through it.  IMO MCSO deals with SAR, but I doubt that they have the FBI capability of getting an full electronic footprint within 30 minutes.

I agree there is a lot of noise.  Find the source of the noise, and you get closer to the perp.

Yes, but, all of this is after first having the help of 42 different agencies for months.  Don't aim to be argumentative...it's just that I keep reminding myself that an immense amount of manpower has been submitted and all that wouldn't be necessary just to go after one person.  There's much more to this, IMO.  Gosh only knows where it's all leading.

I just meant to show the arguments for a MCSO to bring in extra help.  Don't get me wrong, I agree: there is something big(ger) going on.  With all respect, I doubt a lawn maintenance guy could have set this in motion and eluded all the agencies.

On the side .. $100k for a divorce attorney?

I agree.  $100K for a divorce attorney?  Why?  Or has Rackner provided more services that we've not been made aware of yet?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: May 30, 2011, 12:57:20 PM »

I have to agree with you both on the underground issue.  I brought it up long time ago and got shut down quick cause a few thought I was defending TH.  I just don't want to believe she had him killed or did it herself.  I want to think he is alive but the options of where he is is scary.  He could be underground and safe with other kids because TH actually had a fear of something she caused, did, or was part of or he was passed to pervs in a sex ring.  Don't really like either but I really want to think something has scared her into silence so bad she is too fearful to talk.  I was asked why I don't think Kitty was sent off then and I said because she really never left TH's or KH's sight.  Maybe her bloated look was from drinking cause she was afraid of something. But she was a drinker before so I don't really know.  I still feel like LE has concentrated on TH so hard that they didn't see all the players in the disappearance of this beautiful little boy.  With all that said we do know Kyron is gone and it looks like TH had something to do with it.

Certain kinds of drugs can bloat you, as well; i.e., steroids - doctor prescribed - like they prescribe sometimes for sinus infections to take the swelling out of the sinuses. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: May 30, 2011, 01:03:56 PM »

Sassy I spent some time over the past couple of days reading postings over at blinks. It is interesting to read the possible connections. I think for me, what leaves me wondering is the names are all so common. Then again, perhaps too many names together to be just another family. It is good you are looking into it because truth be told, nobody knows or can say with any certainty who is involved and who is not involved.

I agree TG. Way too many names clumped together to be a coincidence. All of them started their FB's in January. Why January? I know one thing that happened in January. The new searches on Skyline Blvd., Mooreland rd., and Dixie Mountain area.

These FB's could be totally fictitious, and if they are, why? Why right now? It's not feeling right to me.

I agree; too many coincidences at this point.  This is much bigger than we're really aware of, IMO.  I realized that when Staton hired two experts to go over cell phone records for all calls made during that morning in that area and the addition of six FBI special agents.

Yes and no.  Multnomah county only has a few detectives/investigators.  I is very small compared to Portland City that is said to have over 90 detectives.  If you believe the two ex-LE self proclaimed "experts", they are even on rotation from other LE functions.  I can see them asking for help.

From what I understand, LE is tracing all the cell phones in the area.  E.g. maybe a regular phone and a bat phone traveled together, or a cell phone traveled to a meeting place, or had the battery removed for a while.  That is a lot of triangulation, and a lot of automation to sort through it.  IMO MCSO deals with SAR, but I doubt that they have the FBI capability of getting an full electronic footprint within 30 minutes.

I agree there is a lot of noise.  Find the source of the noise, and you get closer to the perp.

Yes, but, all of this is after first having the help of 42 different agencies for months.  Don't aim to be argumentative...it's just that I keep reminding myself that an immense amount of manpower has been submitted and all that wouldn't be necessary just to go after one person.  There's much more to this, IMO.  Gosh only knows where it's all leading.

I just meant to show the arguments for a MCSO to bring in extra help.  Don't get me wrong, I agree: there is something big(ger) going on.  With all respect, I doubt a lawn maintenance guy could have set this in motion and eluded all the agencies.

And I don't think they are even divorced yet or have actually decided anything in regards to the divorce. She is one expensive divorce lawyer! Mine was a high priced attorney out of the bay area, that cost me just over $15000 and I thought that was expensive.

Sass just wanted to point out, a battery can come out of a phone without needing to be charged. You just have to turn it on. At least the ones I have had over the years.

I don't understand why he is spreading these half truths, like "paying for the rest of my life".  Emotionally, yes, but financially that is quite a stretch given INTC's salary and ECBP/EB bonus plans.

$100k is a lot of money for not even being divorced.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: May 30, 2011, 01:07:33 PM »

And I don't think they are even divorced yet or have actually decided anything in regards to the divorce. She is one expensive divorce lawyer! Mine was a high priced attorney out of the bay area, that cost me just over $15000 and I thought that was expensive.

Sass just wanted to point out, a battery can come out of a phone without needing to be charged. You just have to turn it on. At least the ones I have had over the years.

I don't understand why he is spreading these half truths, like "paying for the rest of my life".  Emotionally, yes, but financially that is quite a stretch given INTC's salary and ECBP/EB bonus plans.

$100k is a lot of money for not even being divorced.

It sure is!  They're no where near the end of the divorce.  They still have to decide on the settlement and the custody.  The two most important things in this and most all divorces. 

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: May 30, 2011, 02:20:34 PM »

A good part of the money is probably still in the retainer waiting until the civil proceedings go into effect. 

It still seems on the very high side.  I have family members who fought for custody of two children.  They spent around $50,000 and the case went all the way to the state Supreme Court.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: May 30, 2011, 02:38:04 PM »

A good part of the money is probably still in the retainer waiting until the civil proceedings go into effect. 

It still seems on the very high side.  I have family members who fought for custody of two children.  They spent around $50,000 and the case went all the way to the state Supreme Court.

Amy - TY - that's a good guide line for us.  $50K and all the way to surpreme court.

Kaine's talking $100K and he's only at "abatement" stage....nothing going on. 

Something's not right with his statement - if he has racked up attorney fees for $100K, they there's more going on than a divorce and a simple RO, IMO.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2011, 03:46:21 PM »

A point I find interesting about the underground theory is the fact that Kaines brother was arrested for child molestation. Could Terri have used that to get people in the underground to believe her? Not saying it was the truth but it could have been used as a way to convince people Kyron was in trouble.

Anyone recall Kaine saying Terri is a master of deception? It is one of the comments which lead me to consider all of this.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: May 30, 2011, 03:55:29 PM »

Why would she not send her daughter? Perhaps because she felt she was there to protect her daughter? Why is she not trying to get her daughter now? She can't, her plan backfired on her. in my opinion.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2011, 03:56:11 PM »

I do wonder what age a Child must be in order for their voices to be heard in family court? How old is Kyron now?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2011, 04:37:36 PM »

I do wonder what age a Child must be in order for their voices to be heard in family court? How old is Kyron now?

Kyron would be 8 now. I think it all depends on the judge. I was once waiting for my case to be called and the one before me, the mother wanted to read a letter her son had written about what he wanted, the judge said no, the mom reminded the judge he was her 16 year old son, the judge said it didn't matter. However, when I moved from that county to another, my attorney entered a letter written by my 7 year old (at the time) son. 
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2011, 05:05:00 PM »

Beth Holloway said she would never leave Aruba without Natalee, but of course she had to do so and despite no one ever trying harder to find her daughter, she hasn't been able to bring her home. Desiree has the same kind of intentions, but it doesn't mean it will happen.

Even if Th is eventually tried and convicted, I don't think anything but an accident will locate Kyron and bring him back to his mom. It won't be for lack of trying on Desiree's part, but if the person who knows will never tell, a la Joran, there is nothing much a mother can do.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2011, 06:32:26 PM »

unfortunately, so true Bebe. 

May Desiree somehow get some sort of peace.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: May 30, 2011, 10:11:15 PM »

Why would she not send her daughter? Perhaps because she felt she was there to protect her daughter? Why is she not trying to get her daughter now? She can't, her plan backfired on her. in my opinion.

MOO:  Her plan may have backfired, but it didn't explode...there appears to be no trace of Kyron.  Like Kaine and Desiree say...she's good.  Perhaps she is formulating a new "plan" to take the baby, or possibly her cold feelings toward Kaine (MFH), Kyron (POOF) and James (go to your father) extend to the baby too, and she's happy to just move on to a new life without all the "baggage".  I wonder if she gloats about her cleverness? MOO   
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2011, 09:47:42 AM »

an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.