March 29, 2024, 08:05:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 391117 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: June 06, 2011, 12:45:38 AM »

Could computer log-in records have something to do with why the school failed to notify Kyron's parents?  Didn't they have an auto notification system that failed?  Maybe someone fixed it so that they would have the extra time?

I believe we were informed that the school did not have the personnel to make the phone calls.

Okay....just how many kids would be out of school in one day, especially the science fair day, out of what...300-400 students.  I just can't imagine it's not that many.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #201 on: June 06, 2011, 07:31:08 AM »

I think that the nameless "SAR" person has been shown to be a fraud over and over again.

Respectfully HK, the "unnamed SAR person" is many things, but a fraud he is not. A person with a large ego, yes.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: June 06, 2011, 08:31:42 AM »

What records exactly are they saying are lost from the school?  A phone call leave a print, a keystroke on the computer leaves a print, I don' get it?  Are they talking about sign in sheets for people visiting the school, ID's given, what?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: June 06, 2011, 08:42:51 AM »

What records exactly are they saying are lost from the school?  A phone call leave a print, a keystroke on the computer leaves a print, I don' get it?  Are they talking about sign in sheets for people visiting the school, ID's given, what?

Talking about phone records and computer log-on records.
Maybe the school uses a different system, IDK.
LE didn't ask them to retain records; school didn't think it was important to keep records.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: June 06, 2011, 11:14:12 AM »

Still, why would the school not check with LE every step of the way as they destroyed records or allowed the system to automatically destroy records pertaining to June 4th? It makes no sense...
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #205 on: June 06, 2011, 11:23:58 AM »

Re the "SAR" person.  I have read on line that some of the claims he made of finding people were false.  When a child goes missing, there are so many kooks out there that are trying to "help".  So  many.

I am getting a feeling that some of the people commenting are happy that this investigation has gone nowhere. I also sense passive agressive remarks about Desiree.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #206 on: June 06, 2011, 12:06:59 PM »

this word describes what I see

Schadenfreude
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #207 on: June 06, 2011, 12:53:09 PM »

Re the "SAR" person.  I have read on line that some of the claims he made of finding people were false.  When a child goes missing, there are so many kooks out there that are trying to "help".  So  many.

I am getting a feeling that some of the people commenting are happy that this investigation has gone nowhere. I also sense passive agressive remarks about Desiree.

Respectfully HK, this will be the last time I comment on this. Your facts are incorrect and mere gossip from posters, of which I think is cruel. I've personally spoke to this person many times and have had many communications with him. He wanted to help find Kyron, at no cost.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: June 06, 2011, 01:42:37 PM »

Nope.  Not gossip from posters.  Look it up on the net and find the facts.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: June 06, 2011, 01:55:19 PM »

The fact of the matter is that Desiree and Kaine could hire anyone to search.  It does not have to be the particular person in question.

ITA with others I would be moving and becoming more proactive on my own in the physical search for MY Child and of course still giving TH grief on the side with big billboards and posters all over where ever she chose to go.  But that's JMO cuz I still believe she knows more regarding Kyron's last day.

It's very sad and frustrating and I cannot for one minute begin to comprehend what Kaine and Desiree are thinking and feeling I can only say what I would do in their shoes.  Finding my child would be priority number one all else be damned.  Tim Miller always comes to mind first and foremost even tho there are lots of parents who never give/gave up.   

Prayers for Kyron.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: June 06, 2011, 01:56:18 PM »

O/T But anyone seen No Rose Colored Glasses around?  Miss her!
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #211 on: June 06, 2011, 02:00:43 PM »

this word describes what I see

Schadenfreude

Hello Kitty, you think posters here are deriving pleasure from Kyron, Desiree, and Kaine's misfortune?

I don't see that at all... I see total frustration with the way this investigation has gone and the lack of information released on whether there is a predator at large whom LE refuses to discuss.

I believe there is a person who took Kyron, at the behest of Terri, and anyone willing to do such a thing is most likely capable of doing it again.  LE has proven over and over again that their focus is on solving crimes, not warning the public of present danger.

IMO, these things go hand in hand and crimes may be solved more efficiently if the public were made aware of investigative findings.  I do see the other side of that, which is privacy related, but we must find some medium ground.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: June 06, 2011, 02:04:32 PM »

Fatcatlurker, yes, the parents need to take the bull by the horns and get on with their own job of finding their child.  LE has a job but it is not always in the best interest of victims and potential victims.

That said, time is of the essence.  Too much goes by and the lesser the chance becomes of finding the child or attaining any type of conviction.  The trail just goes cold.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #213 on: June 06, 2011, 02:04:52 PM »

Nope.  Not gossip from posters.  Look it up on the net and find the facts.

HK: You made a statement on SM without any links to verify it. I'm not doing your work for you.

Moving on........... 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: June 06, 2011, 04:58:13 PM »

Everyone has an opinion, this one just happens to be very wrong and a bit mean spirited as well. Oh well.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: June 06, 2011, 05:10:06 PM »

But if he was offering to look for free, then what would he gain out of it. Either he would find a body or not. I just never understood the reason behind the decision to say no to him. All he wanted was something of Kyrons and to see what, if anything was on the property his dogs hit on. Ultimately it was Kaines decision and he made his choice, so ok.

Regarding Desiree, I think everyone is behind Desiree and we all see she is not going to back down. From the outside looking in we can see what has been missing, a PI working for the family. That is not passive aggressive, it is supportive of finding Kyron.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: June 06, 2011, 05:11:23 PM »

Fatcatlurker, yes, the parents need to take the bull by the horns and get on with their own job of finding their child.  LE has a job but it is not always in the best interest of victims and potential victims.

That said, time is of the essence.  Too much goes by and the lesser the chance becomes of finding the child or attaining any type of conviction.  The trail just goes cold.

Sadly I think politics plays a role.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #217 on: June 06, 2011, 07:35:46 PM »

I
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #218 on: June 06, 2011, 07:40:32 PM »

I am not putting reference to the "SAR" because on this site, many months ago, it was asked not to talk about him.

I notice that no one is willing to name him, so I certainly am not taking the plunge here. 

There are people that are taking some weird pleasure in this tragedy.  They claim to know things, for instance, when they really do not.  They take pictures off of the google site and pretend they have been there.

As I have said numerous times.  We are nobody.  Kyron's parents have suffered a tragic situation and to second guess them and say things about them to me is passive aggressive.

LE owes no one any info. except what they tell the parents.  The rest of us are nobody and are owed nothing.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: June 06, 2011, 09:57:42 PM »

I am not putting reference to the "SAR" because on this site, many months ago, it was asked not to talk about him.

I notice that no one is willing to name him, so I certainly am not taking the plunge here. 

There are people that are taking some weird pleasure in this tragedy.  They claim to know things, for instance, when they really do not.  They take pictures off of the google site and pretend they have been there.

As I have said numerous times.  We are nobody.  Kyron's parents have suffered a tragic situation and to second guess them and say things about them to me is passive aggressive.

LE owes no one any info. except what they tell the parents.  The rest of us are nobody and are owed nothing.

I can see why you would believe this is between LE and the parents of Kyron but there is another side.

The taxpayers are footing the bill for LE to investigate the kidnapping of Kyron, to hunt down the person responsible for planning the abduction, the predator who removed the child, and all accomplices who were involved.  The public is at risk living amongst criminals willing to kidnap a child for unknown and possibly horrible reasons. 

If my neighbors child went missing and all appearances indicated LE botched the investigation and our local school did not protect the missing child I would most definitely be expecting answers.  Who knows how far reaching the criminal activity in Kyron's case is?  LE has an idea but they are remaining mum, which has always bothered me because historically during investigations while LE is distracted or no longer focused on a specific crime the criminals are out harming, murdering, and raping other people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.