March 29, 2024, 01:32:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 391038 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #260 on: June 09, 2011, 12:17:43 PM »

I don't think Ruthie likes SM. After I posted the link to her video, she posted her comments on her blog.

http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 09, 2011
Even The Monkeys Are Scared...
Hells Bells! The monkeys are talking. My video, "A Straight Shot To The Point" is eliciting chatter in the Internet jungle trees.

Good.

Yeah, they are just going bananas over it. Apparently some of them watched the video and it just about made them toot their fruit.

They almost lost their Chiquita, Cheetah!

["Checky, checky", eh?

Yeah, kitty chimpanzee, you just go right ahead.

Knock yourself out. (It'll save me the trouble)]

A tropical fruit smoothie is dense and so are some people who have tried to do something worthwhile in the Kyron Horman missing child case. They type and type until their fingers tangle and it really doesn't make any difference.

The time is long past for Internet message boards. People, please...open your eyes and take a wide look around the present situation.

How many times are you going to revolve around in senseless circles before you get tired of the ride?

Do you know what I've read from some of you geniuses on the Internet, lately?

1.) Desiree killed Kyron and buried evidence in the back yard of her house. And that's why she and Tony (who is a corrupt cop) got the idea to plant flowers and put a fountain in place to hide proof of their dastardly deed.

2.) Desiree killed Kyron so that she and Kaine would eventually be drawn back together in a romantic liaison.

3.) Kaine killed Kyron and hid the boy's body up in Canada.

4.) Tony Young killed Kyron because he was tired of sharing Desiree's affection and then he dumped Kyron's body in the ocean.

Have you read enough?

I HAVE!

You people who create this crapola and smear it all over cyberspace disgust me. I mean, totally and completely.

When it comes to the whereabouts of Kyron Horman, you really don't know the facts from a fajita!

And when you've posted your thoughtless "theories", you've actually helped to protect those who are REALLY GUILTY. You dumb asses.

If you just want to monkey-around, go find Tarzan.

If you want to find Kyron, then start doing something that you haven't done yet:

Shut Up And Listen.

NOTE TO MY READERS:

This post is in response to a particular website on the Internet that includes an underwhelming amount of intelligence (literally and otherwise). I am sure that some of the primates from that pack will read this post. And I sincerely hope that they are surprised to realize that I am aware of their deluded discussion. That fact, alone, makes my point crystal clear...but only to those who recognize the reason behind the revelation. There, chew on THAT, monkeyshines, why don't ya!

Ok, my response to Ruthie would be:

Since I've been here at SM, I have NEVER seen anyone here make a post that blamed either Kaine, Desiree, or Tony, for Kyrons disappearance. Yes we throw out theories, because of the lack of information we have, but they all relate back to Terri.

Ruthie, at least we are doing something to help bring Kyron home and are making sure that his disappearance doesn't go unnoticed, instead of sitting on our azzes and keeping silent. I agree that some forums out there do make some horrible innuendo's, but we are not one of those forums.

I applaud your courage and dedication to the missing children but to target SM and its members as "a bunch of asses", in your words, is not very productive. We're all on the same team;  Team Kyron.

Keep up the good work.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: June 09, 2011, 01:31:52 PM »

*yawn*
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #262 on: June 09, 2011, 02:44:48 PM »

*yawn*

TG!

I was being diplomatic. I try and keep in mind a post that Klaas made on the rules forum. Sometimes I slip, but I really work hard at achieving that goal. For some reason, it always sticks with me.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8845.0

As you probably know, people reach emotional maturity at different rates and some people never really get there. When you read a post that is insulting or rude to you or another member, try to remember that what you're seeing is someone throwing out evidence of their own emotional immaturity. (That's right, it's there for everyone to see...quite embarrassing, actually. You should be blushing.)

It's tough to do sometimes, but try to reassure yourself that if you don't take the bait (if you don't respond), you are displaying your own emotional maturity. You'll be happier for it and so will those around you. Please remember that you can't "win" these online arguments. You have two choices: You can respond with an equally childish response or you can "take the high road" and turn your focus to those members who are displaying their own emotional maturity by not engaging in online pettiness.

I'm glad I went back and read it again. It's a good reminder for me. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: June 09, 2011, 03:10:59 PM »

Well all I can say is my "*yawn*" was better then the first response I posted, so I improved.

A more level headed Tracygirl would have told her to stop the vigilante crap. All it is going to do is get you thrown in jail for terrorist threats and then Terri would win again. Let justice work.

TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: June 09, 2011, 08:10:10 PM »

I don't think Ruthie likes SM. After I posted the link to her video, she posted her comments on her blog.

http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 09, 2011
Even The Monkeys Are Scared...
Hells Bells! The monkeys are talking. My video, "A Straight Shot To The Point" is eliciting chatter in the Internet jungle trees.

Good.

Yeah, they are just going bananas over it. Apparently some of them watched the video and it just about made them toot their fruit.

They almost lost their Chiquita, Cheetah!

["Checky, checky", eh?

Yeah, kitty chimpanzee, you just go right ahead.

Knock yourself out. (It'll save me the trouble)]

A tropical fruit smoothie is dense and so are some people who have tried to do something worthwhile in the Kyron Horman missing child case. They type and type until their fingers tangle and it really doesn't make any difference.

The time is long past for Internet message boards. People, please...open your eyes and take a wide look around the present situation.

How many times are you going to revolve around in senseless circles before you get tired of the ride?

Do you know what I've read from some of you geniuses on the Internet, lately?

1.) Desiree killed Kyron and buried evidence in the back yard of her house. And that's why she and Tony (who is a corrupt cop) got the idea to plant flowers and put a fountain in place to hide proof of their dastardly deed.

2.) Desiree killed Kyron so that she and Kaine would eventually be drawn back together in a romantic liaison.

3.) Kaine killed Kyron and hid the boy's body up in Canada.

4.) Tony Young killed Kyron because he was tired of sharing Desiree's affection and then he dumped Kyron's body in the ocean.

Have you read enough?

I HAVE!

You people who create this crapola and smear it all over cyberspace disgust me. I mean, totally and completely.

When it comes to the whereabouts of Kyron Horman, you really don't know the facts from a fajita!

And when you've posted your thoughtless "theories", you've actually helped to protect those who are REALLY GUILTY. You dumb asses.

If you just want to monkey-around, go find Tarzan.

If you want to find Kyron, then start doing something that you haven't done yet:

Shut Up And Listen.

NOTE TO MY READERS:

This post is in response to a particular website on the Internet that includes an underwhelming amount of intelligence (literally and otherwise). I am sure that some of the primates from that pack will read this post. And I sincerely hope that they are surprised to realize that I am aware of their deluded discussion. That fact, alone, makes my point crystal clear...but only to those who recognize the reason behind the revelation. There, chew on THAT, monkeyshines, why don't ya!

Ok, my response to Ruthie would be:

Since I've been here at SM, I have NEVER seen anyone here make a post that blamed either Kaine, Desiree, or Tony, for Kyrons disappearance. Yes we throw out theories, because of the lack of information we have, but they all relate back to Terri.

Ruthie, at least we are doing something to help bring Kyron home and are making sure that his disappearance doesn't go unnoticed, instead of sitting on our azzes and keeping silent. I agree that some forums out there do make some horrible innuendo's, but we are not one of those forums.

I applaud your courage and dedication to the missing children but to target SM and its members as "a bunch of asses", in your words, is not very productive. We're all on the same team;  Team Kyron.

Keep up the good work.

Great response Sass!   Very diplomatic and thoughtful.  I read Ruthie's blog, and I firmly believe her heart is in the right place, I hope she can see that ours is as well.  If not, then she won't be the first one to misunderstand our intentions and we shouldn't let it get us down.  Sure hope she's right that LE will move in sometime in July!  I sincerely wish her safe travels and good luck.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: June 09, 2011, 09:39:12 PM »

I wanted to add that there are still many of us who pray for Kyron daily.  We may not speak about him here daily, but he is in our prayers, hearts, and thoughts.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: June 09, 2011, 10:51:01 PM »

Hi all! 

I read here quite often, still following the case, altho I am no longer doing research for it.  Sometimes while researching, one finds things that may be big clues as to why the silence in a case... and why a case seemingly goes cold.  Frustrating that we cannot just post findings for the whole world to see. 

Often when a case goes cold, one good idea is to go back to the beginning and start all over again.  I do think many have done that in Kyron's case.  Usually LE tends to start where the child/adult who is missing was last seen.. and begin there.  Very often this means starting at the persons home, but in this case, Kyron was last seen at school. 

For those still doing research in this case, or wanting to do research but don't have a clue where to begin... may I suggest going back to the beginning.  The school.  Start at the top and work thru ALL the staff (from principal at the time all the way down to the mundane hireling) doing criminal checks, for those who can access those records online.  With just doing that alone, eye-opening info will be found that has not been made public .. yet.  For a variety of reasons, I suppose. 

For those who cannot do criminal checks online, might I suggest mulling over once again just why the silence from the school, in the very beginning especially. 

Would doing any of this solve the case and bring Kyron home where he belongs?  I dunno.  Maybe none of us can solve a case in our armchairs.  We may find info or stir discussion tho that just might spark local interest into a course of action that might break the silence in this case.   

All IMO only. 

Justice for Kyron!! 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: June 10, 2011, 12:59:42 AM »

Wykes!  I miss you! Nice to see you my friend.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: June 10, 2011, 01:19:34 AM »

*yawn*

Yep....yawn!

IMO, this is a person who's full of themselves, enjoys messing with people's minds and is in heaven over being discussed on SM.  I'm done with this one.  Nothing there!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: June 10, 2011, 01:27:06 AM »

Hi all! 

I read here quite often, still following the case, altho I am no longer doing research for it.  Sometimes while researching, one finds things that may be big clues as to why the silence in a case... and why a case seemingly goes cold.  Frustrating that we cannot just post findings for the whole world to see. 

Often when a case goes cold, one good idea is to go back to the beginning and start all over again.  I do think many have done that in Kyron's case.  Usually LE tends to start where the child/adult who is missing was last seen.. and begin there.  Very often this means starting at the persons home, but in this case, Kyron was last seen at school. 

For those still doing research in this case, or wanting to do research but don't have a clue where to begin... may I suggest going back to the beginning.  The school.  Start at the top and work thru ALL the staff (from principal at the time all the way down to the mundane hireling) doing criminal checks, for those who can access those records online.  With just doing that alone, eye-opening info will be found that has not been made public .. yet.  For a variety of reasons, I suppose. 

For those who cannot do criminal checks online, might I suggest mulling over once again just why the silence from the school, in the very beginning especially. 

Would doing any of this solve the case and bring Kyron home where he belongs?  I dunno.  Maybe none of us can solve a case in our armchairs.  We may find info or stir discussion tho that just might spark local interest into a course of action that might break the silence in this case.   

All IMO only. 

Justice for Kyron!! 

Wyks - good to see you on Kyron's thread.

Yes, the school is ground zero, where whatever happened...the beginnning.  There are questions about the school....Ms. Porter.
She said that she thought Kyron had a doctor's appointment, but yet she only received the documents to fill out for the doctor the day before (short timing).  She said that she thought Kyron had a doctor's appointment and Terri said, no, it was the next Friday.  I'm thinking that "if" Terri told the wrong date for the doctor's appointment, that would have made the news and we would have been talking about it still.  That didn't happen, so I am suspicious that Ms. Porter was "wrong" on the correct date of the doctor's appointment.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #270 on: June 10, 2011, 08:56:12 AM »

*yawn*

Yep....yawn!

IMO, this is a person who's full of themselves, enjoys messing with people's minds and is in heaven over being discussed on SM.  I'm done with this one.  Nothing there!

Geesh Puzzler. I put the video out there because it was current. I never stated that "there was something there".

moving on.....

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #271 on: June 10, 2011, 09:16:52 AM »

Hi all! 

All IMO only. 

Justice for Kyron!! 

Wykes: Wonderful to see you! 

I agree with you Wykes, but that's where I get stuck; at the beginning, because the facts are minimal, such as, what doors were locked and which doors had open access. If I knew that, finding out HOW Kyron was taken out of the school, ie: walked out with someone or told to walk out a certain door, it would be a start. If you don't have factual information, you can speculate until you're blue in the face.

I've done so many criminal checks that it started to hurt my brain. I just don't think the person(s) that took Kyron away from the school, has a criminal background.  I could be wrong, I have been many times, but I think if they did have a criminal background, they would have been caught already and someone would be in jail.

There are so many complexities in this case along with the errors that were made in the beginning, of the gathering of information.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: June 10, 2011, 12:29:53 PM »

*yawn*

Yep....yawn!

Geesh Puzzler. I put the video out there because it was current. I never stated that "there was something there".

moving on.....

Geesh Sassi - I didn't say you did....I merely meant that there was nothing there wrt that person...I was talking about that woman....not about your post.  Okay?

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #273 on: June 10, 2011, 02:00:18 PM »

*yawn*

Yep....yawn!

moving on.....

Geesh Sassi - I didn't say you did....I merely meant that there was nothing there wrt that person...I was talking about that woman....not about your post.  Okay?

Gotcha! Sorry about the confusion. 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #274 on: June 10, 2011, 02:14:05 PM »

So I was doing some research and found this college that studies virtual reality animations that relate to criminal investigations, and I was thinking that if I write to them with information, have it be part of their lab work, that maybe it will help if we had visual scenarios. The only thing is, I would need Monkey neighbors help because she is familiar with the school.

It may be a shot in the dark but wth else do we have.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: June 10, 2011, 03:41:35 PM »

Interesting Sass
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: June 10, 2011, 07:24:16 PM »

*yawn*

Yep....yawn!

moving on.....

Gotcha! Sorry about the confusion. 

No worries, mate!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: June 10, 2011, 07:25:35 PM »

Hi TG, Puzzler, and Sassi!!  Good to see you too!  Been reading along with y'all and will post from time to time to say hey.   

Haven't changed my mind much from my earlier beliefs regarding Kyron's case.  And sad to see that the direction the 'powers that be' in this case have gone in, hasn't led to much in this past year.  I do wish that other avenues could have been followed up on by LE and etc, will always wonder if they had could they have had more success in solving this case.  Looks like whoever did whatever with Kyron, is gonna get away with it.  And that burns me up more than anything. 

Yes, there are many weird things at the school, Mrs Porter, the doc appt, who actually saw Kyron last and when, all of that and more *ought to* have been fully questioned and investigated by LE/FBI etc.  Maybe it was and they just haven't mentioned it?  But maybe they didn't pay much attention to those lil details. 

And I dunno that the one/s who worked at the school, at that time, who have criminal records, are involved with Kyron's having gone missing.  I do believe tho that 'the silence'  and seeming 'coverup' that came immediately from the powers that be at the school... was because they immediately went into CYA mode.  With the attention of the world on them, there are things they didn't want anyone, let alone the world, to know about.  Hence the silence.  Of that I've become quite convinced.  Kyron's having gone missing brought a spotlight that *could have* illuminated other nefarious goings on by some of the higher up staff members.  They couldn't allow info about one or more to go public or they'd lose their funding as well as likely end up losing their job, if not tossed in jail as well... and none of it having to do with Kyron's case.  Kinda sux when one or more are doing things the wrong way, and something else entirely threatens to bring all that out in the open.  So silence about Kyron's gone missing, at least a hurried do the least possible necessary in his case and get out of the spotlight is the ticket, I would say.  And that's what happened.  Others in the know (both at the school and living local) are very likely too scared to say anything, about anything they might know.  And another case goes cold, because of it.  IMO.     

(The silence is eerily similar to the Holly Bobo case.... thru the investigation into her having gone missing and the searches they did, LE discovered folks who were growing pot on their land.  Busted!  Had nothing to do with Holly's case, was discovered while searching for her.  And from what I understand, some who live local to that case are now reluctant to come forward as well.  The info some want to hide seems more important to keep hidden (so they'll stay outta trouble) than is important to them for the truth about Holly to come out.)   

IMO, this is just wrong!  Yet I do understand that kind of reluctance. 

So yeah... if an outside (wayyyyyyyyyy outside) LE agency could come into Kyron's school and begin a full and complete investigation, starting at ground zero...... how much info might they find, that had previously been shuffled aside, overlooked, covered up, just cuz some folks might not have wanted to get into trouble for things found out that is totally separate from Kyron's case?  How much of that might actually have, or might have had, some bearing on what happened with Kyron? 

Rumors of a 'supposed' corrupt local LE and state LE as well, in this and many other cases.  How much of this case has never been brought to light just because of local 'supposed' corruption, something the locals themselves try to bring out but aren't believed.  Case after case goes cold because of this type of 'supposed' corruption.  I wonder how many parents of the missing are feeling helpless in the face of this?  Folks shake their heads and move on to the next case.  But what if (God forbid!) this happened to one of us or someone we know and love?  This type of 'supposed' corruption goes on across the nation, in all states.  And it burns me up that it seems so hard, perhaps too hard, for us - regular folks - to fight against. 

So anyway... Yeah, we're back at ground zerio at the school.  All staff and grounds need full investigation.  Long ago, many of us were not happy with the reports by LE that they had searched that school from top to bottom.  Did they?  I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!  They were ready to move on from that search the very next day.  NOT enough time to fully search the inside of the school.  Kyron wasn't seen leaving the school and I think there's a very good reason for that.  He might not have actually left!  I think what they likely did was to run from room to room and yell for Kyron, not stopping long enough to check every nook and cranny, ceiling to floor, in every room.  IMO.  No need to move the search perimeter out 5 miles, when they didn't take the time to clear the school first.  And by the next day LE also allowed folks to park on the schoolgrounds itself and trample everywhere.  Why?   

At this point, I don't think anyone will ever find out what happened with Kyron.   

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: June 10, 2011, 08:52:53 PM »

I recall asking the question many months ago..."who was it that stopped the panic? who didn't react when Kyron was first noticed to be gone?" Those 6 hours were necessary in my opinion.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: June 10, 2011, 09:03:10 PM »

Wykes you make some very interesting points. I don't know when or how but it is politically incorrect to lay any of the blame on the teacher or the school. That is strange to me, how did they get let off the hook?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.