March 28, 2024, 04:57:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 390954 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #380 on: June 21, 2011, 04:47:47 PM »

Yesterday, I drove through the last search grid and noticed that the vast majority of the properties East of Skyline are owned by Longview Timberlands.  The land is either forested, being clear cut or replanted.  Heavy equipment is left overnight.  Given that most of these lands are open to the public, it extends the search grid from immense to near impossible.

http://www.summitpost.org/bald-mountain/617579 (a similar sign)

Do you know how long they have been clear cutting that area; specifically the search area?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #381 on: June 21, 2011, 05:10:20 PM »

Since we were talking about cryptic messages, I wanted to share an email I received on May 9th. Keep in mind that I only use this email at SM.

The subject line in the email was this: kyron horman, 7 years old, portland, or #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11

NOTE: The first thing I noticed was that this was typed in because they used lower case letters. SM uses upper case letters. Also, at that time we were clear in thread # 42 on SM.

In the body of the text, this was the message:

Hi. Do you offer tree removal?  And or transplanting another tree to a different location?  It's not large.

Thanks

FYI, Klaas and Blink have already been told about this email. It's been bugging the heck out of me. Any ideas fellow monkeys?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: June 21, 2011, 05:54:15 PM »

Sassi it seems as if someone was trying to figure out who you are. Possibly someone who reads here? The topic of discussion in thread 41 includes you taking pics at a specific location.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #383 on: June 21, 2011, 06:54:03 PM »

Sassi it seems as if someone was trying to figure out who you are. Possibly someone who reads here? The topic of discussion in thread 41 includes you taking pics at a specific location.

Yeah, I assumed that right away. They can't find that out because of my smart tech hubby and my brother, who actually teaches internet safety and is an MIT graduate. I have more isp locations then the lights on a Christmas tree. So I'm not worried about anyone tracking me down. 

I'm more concerned about the body of the text. The message.

By July 1st, we're going to be down to ONE detective on this case. What a damn friggin shame. So as of right now, anything goes. Put everything out there no matter how trivial it may seem. You never know. Something could grow from it.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: June 21, 2011, 07:10:37 PM »

As odd as the email seems, I'm curious, did you respond back?

Too, I wonder if they were wanting a live tree to be transplanted elsewhere or?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: June 21, 2011, 07:16:17 PM »

Plus,
How did they get your email addy? I'm not seeing a link. (I admit I have bad eye sight in advance.)

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #386 on: June 21, 2011, 07:19:44 PM »

As odd as the email seems, I'm curious, did you respond back?

Too, I wonder if they were wanting a live tree to be transplanted elsewhere or?

PML: I believe the message is cryptic.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #387 on: June 21, 2011, 07:20:23 PM »

Plus,
How did they get your email addy? I'm not seeing a link. (I admit I have bad eye sight in advance.)

It's in my signature line, purposely.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: June 21, 2011, 07:23:23 PM »

Plus,

It's in my signature line, purposely.

LOL!  Whew! I'm not that blind after all. I didn't look there!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: June 21, 2011, 07:27:24 PM »

I agree. It does seem cryptic.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: June 21, 2011, 08:08:13 PM »

WPG says:
June 20, 2011 at 9:03 pm

neighbour,

Sorry to bother you about this again, but did you mention seeing SM to LE during the June 4/5/6 interviews at the school or after the list was sent out asking for input?
Considering he returned to Skyline right away to help out doing 12 hour shifts, it’s odd how LE did not have his name on the published list . . . did he work the late night to early morning shift maybe? TIA.
http://www.pps.k12.or.us/news/3919.htm

Sorry for cross posting, but I felt that I should reply and BOC doesn't take my posts (tried different browsers & machines).

No bother. 
I informed LE a couple of months ago.  To be honest, it feels like talking to the trees.

So sad, so true.  I'm so sorry that this case has devolved as it has.  I wonder how much credence to put on the accuracy/completeness of the list.  I still wonder if SH was there.  Also, AV and BP.  :/
Frustrating. 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: June 21, 2011, 08:14:09 PM »

Yeah, I assumed that right away. They can't find that out because of my smart tech hubby and my brother, who actually teaches internet safety and is an MIT graduate. I have more isp locations then the lights on a Christmas tree. So I'm not worried about anyone tracking me down. 

By July 1st, we're going to be down to ONE detective on this case. What a damn friggin shame. So as of right now, anything goes. Put everything out there no matter how trivial it may seem. You never know. Something could grow from it.

Dear Sassi,
I sooo appreciate getting your email.  I'm sorry I haven't had time to write!  However,
I have been a little concerned about you since you mentioned the availability of your email.  Sounds like you've got it covered, though...

Cheers,
Kokos

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: June 21, 2011, 08:19:17 PM »

Yesterday, I drove through the last search grid and noticed that the vast majority of the properties East of Skyline are owned by Longview Timberlands.  The land is either forested, being clear cut or replanted.  Heavy equipment is left overnight.  Given that most of these lands are open to the public, it extends the search grid from immense to near impossible.

http://www.summitpost.org/bald-mountain/617579 (a similar sign)

Do you know how long they have been clear cutting that area; specifically the search area?

Sorry, I don't.  The last time that I drove that part of Skyline was near the end of winter looking for snow.  I did not notice any logging at that time. 

On Sunday, we visited the Strawberry Festival at the Dixie Mt Grange.  I was surprised to see them logging on a late Sunday afternoon.  A few of the other properties had a car parked, so I assume that people do use it for recreation.  Not to plant any ideas, but it would be a much better place to hide a body than Sauvie Island.  Even to me, the area felt deserted.  Parking there will not raise an eyebrow because recreational use is allowed.  Sauvie Island is mainly used for recreation and as a wildlife refuge.

The only "news" that I found was about a closure in late August because of high fire danger.  I did not read the whole sign, but I remember that vehicles are not allowed, as is target shooting or camping.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #393 on: June 21, 2011, 09:07:17 PM »

Dear Sassi,
I sooo appreciate getting your email.  I'm sorry I haven't had time to write!  However,
I have been a little concerned about you since you mentioned the availability of your email.  Sounds like you've got it covered, though...

Cheers,
Kokos

Koko: I don't understand what you mean by that. I never sent you an email.

And, I do have it covered. 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #394 on: June 21, 2011, 09:23:57 PM »

Dear Sassi,

Cheers,
Kokos

Koko: I just want to expand on this. You can duplicate anyone's email. Yahoo, the one that I use, along with many others, requires you to use a case sensitive email. In other words, in easy terms, my email here is justsassifrass@yahoo.com, but someone can pretentiously use an email, with uppercase that is JUSTSASSIFRSS@yahoo.com. It will appear that it's from me, but it's not.

Hope that helps.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #395 on: June 21, 2011, 09:25:36 PM »

Dear Sassi,

Cheers,
Kokos

Koko: I just want to expand on this. You can duplicate anyone's email. Yahoo, the one that I use, along with many others, requires you to use a case sensitive email. In other words, in easy terms, my email here is justsassifrass@yahoo.com, but someone can pretentiously use an email, with uppercase that is JUSTSASSIFRASS@yahoo.com. It will appear that it's from me, but it's not.

Hope that helps.

Edited by me. Put the wrong spelling in. sorry.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: June 21, 2011, 10:29:35 PM »

sorry for rehashing,6/21/10 is the day i heard about kyron
on the news,my first thought was a parental kidnapping, then
the more i learned,my next idea was a predator,then TH,info
came to lite, i just think about kyron a lot, he has that
little boy smile that sticks to you ya know.
smile
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/news/100621/kyron-horman-240.jpg

its now 1yr and 17 days,since kyron horman,was seen at his
last known location, (skyline elementary,portland or.)
and im still trying to find out how TH took him from the
school without anyone noticing.
 b4 we knew that kitty, TH 18mo old daughter was with her,
and the extent of the fair goers,coming and going, it was
easier to imagine some scenarios,of the how she could have
taken kyron,and no one notice. now that i know this info
it has become extremely harder to work out a scenario. like
was kitty walking or in a stroller,im going to say a stroller
BC,in the 2010 Bday pic at kyrons school,kitty was in a stroller
and it would be a lot easier to keep up with kitty if she
were in a stroller,as the day kyron disappeared kitty was 
18mo old,and 3 months b4, TH was describing on her FB how good
kitty was climbing,running,and getting around.

the only scenario ive come up with,that no one would have took notice is

TH,had kyron go out to the truck with her,for whatever reason,after
TH put kitty in the truck,so its unlikely that the same people would
be around the halls or the parking lot, when kyron went out with her.
if TH managed to get kyron out to the truck,its still hard to fig
how she did something to kyron,with kitty there, could be at the FM
stop she got a otc drug, to put kitty to sleep,and setting up a time
stamp.i also believe that LE has info about the time TH said she left
at 8:45, i think she saw someone and spoke to them, as she was leaving
with kitty,so she had that time stamp of when she left and then TH came
back for kyron

i believe the fact that so many people moving about,and preoccupied
is the key to no one noticing kyron had disappeared.
ive often wondered if LE has a chronological ordered list,of each person
who saw kyron where and what time, as that is prob how they determined
what hrs they were looking at, when the LE was asking about the times
between 8:30 and i think it was 9:15 or 9:45,

if kitty was in a lightweight stroller,maybe it was the same one from
the csi trip
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.msg1195165#msg1195165

next post some interesting details about searches for kyron,i missed
or just didnt read b4

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: June 21, 2011, 10:33:34 PM »

details about searches for kyron in the first days,an interesting
read for sure

Search grinds into ninth day
 ::snipping2::
On Saturday, more than 300 people searched for Kyron, sometimes covering the same areas two and
three times.

Groundpounders continue their work
 ::snipping2::
The search for the missing second grader continued with the help of state-certified search
teams riding horses and walking through the brush, said sheriff’s Sgt. Diana Olson, incident
commander for the search and rescue operation.

The aircraft – a UH60 Blackhawk helicopter based in Salem – will search areas overhead that
would otherwise be inaccessible, Lt. Col. Marty Plotner said.

http://www.beavertonvalleytimes.com/news/print_story.php?story_id=127576029009015000

this is where i found the above,good source with link backs,to old and new
news, in fact this blog keeps up with other missing persons too,use the search
for whom ever to see what you get

JoCoSAR BlogA weblog for Friends of SAR: Josephine County, Oregon
http://www.jocosarblog.org/jocosarblog/2010/08/kyron-search-terri-horman-email-provides-
insight-into-family-tensions.html#tp

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #398 on: June 22, 2011, 09:19:53 AM »

Boy, these people like to write books. I know that we were aware of R. Neil Horman's books that he wrote; one of them being "Rolf's Hideout".

http://northwesttales.com/TokensofTrust/RolfsHideout.html

What I didn't know was that another Horman wrote some books; one of them titled " Wired for Murder".

http://melvinhorman.com/Wired.html

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #399 on: June 22, 2011, 10:44:01 AM »

Anyone know WHO or What this could be? Just noticed it. They have the same address and phone #. It wasn't there before. I'll see if I can figure it out.

KAINE   Middle Name   A
Last Name   HORMAN   Primary Address   15725 NW SHELTERED NOOK RD
City   PORTLAND   State   OR
ZIP Code   97231   Phone Number   (503) xxx-xxxx

First Name   R & J   Last Name   MUCKEN
Primary Address   15725 NW SHELTERED NOOK RD   City   PORTLAND
State   OR   ZIP Code   97231
Phone Number   (503) xxx-xxxx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.