April 19, 2024, 11:27:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 392452 times)
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: June 25, 2011, 12:55:10 PM »

I posted this over at BOC. Just in case Blink is busy, I'm posting it over here also.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/comment-page-156/#comment-1705710

sassifrass says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
June 23, 2011 at 10:12 am

@jan & Blinksters: I’m going to need more time on this whole UCC thing. What I’m finding is just not making sense to me. In the meantime, could you research ties to Araceli Enterprises, Inc (Don’t limit it to Washington) & Florinda Luna. There is more, but it’s a start.
It’s just getting weird and not making sense. Who the heck knows, I could be going down the wrong path.

Muchas Gracias?  I am lost, but looking forward to what you find.

It's not about Muchas Gracias. It's about Araceli Enterprises, Inc.

According to Washington Corporations,  Florinda Luna is the president of the company and registered agent of Araceli Enterprises, Inc.,.

http://wa.14thstory.com/araceli-enterprises-inc.html

But, this company, Araceli Enterprises, Inc, was already incorporated in San Diego, Ca by Araceli Martinez-Rose in 2002, an investigative reporter for KDTV in San Francisco.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/araceli-martinez-rose/21/701/660

According to Wiki Corporation the company was started by Sal Gonzalez .

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Burlingame/araceli-enterprises-inc/43771939.aspx

So what I'm getting at is how can a company be incorporated by 3 different people? And, wth do they do under that corporation.

This is giving me a headache. I couldn't specifically find "the truck" lien, but I did find other liens. Typically if there is one lien, you'll find others.

From http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080828134927AA13woq
It is common to find the same name used by another business in a different state. When you form a corporation in your state, states only require that the corporation's name be distinguishable (ie. different) from the names of other corporations and/or other business entities that are registered in the state of incorporation.  UNLESS one business has trademarked the name.(snipped)

FYI Araceli was trademarked recently
http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4005:16lcrv.5.1
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #421 on: June 25, 2011, 01:08:37 PM »

Was the corporation trademarked because your link expired? Which query did you use on the search?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #422 on: June 25, 2011, 01:24:12 PM »

Was the corporation trademarked because your link expired? Which query did you use on the search?

I found it under goods and services, but I don't see a references that would relate to a corporation. Could you do the query again and copy/paste the info along with the link, because it times out.

Thanks neighbor!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: June 29, 2011, 11:37:24 PM »

IIRC, unless the R.O. against Terri was renewed and not made public (we haven't heard any news), then I believe that R.O. was due to have already expired by now.

Also, I believe tomorrow 6/30 is the day for the next divorce court hearing.

There's so little going on about Kyron that I wonder if it will make the news or not.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: June 30, 2011, 12:59:30 AM »

Look what I found!

http://www.katu.com/news/local/124749564.html

Restraining order against Terri will stay in effect, judge decides

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: June 30, 2011, 02:08:34 AM »

Thanks Puzzler.  What I don't understand is:  why isn't the Oregonian covering this?

Do you (or any other monkeys here) have a theory on what will happen next regarding the divorce?

Thanks!

Kokos

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: June 30, 2011, 11:41:25 AM »

Sass, is Melvin the molester?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #427 on: June 30, 2011, 12:47:56 PM »

gmaw: Could you please explain that statement/question?

O/T kind of: Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've working on overdrive trying to help bring Kyron home. I'll post when I'm finished. Not sure when, because these darn doors keep opening.

gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: June 30, 2011, 01:02:57 PM »

Sorry Sass. I don't know how to post or comment on this forum. You mentioned that Melvin Horman is also an author and my question is: Is Melvin Horman the grandfather accused of molesting Kaine's brother.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #429 on: June 30, 2011, 01:09:30 PM »

Sorry Sass. I don't know how to post or comment on this forum. You mentioned that Melvin Horman is also an author and my question is: Is Melvin Horman the grandfather accused of molesting Kaine's brother.

No. Kaine and Kristian were adopted by R. Neil Horman. Kristi Horman is Kaine's bio mother. So the answer to your question is no. Hope that helps.

p.s. You do a fine job posting gmaw. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: June 30, 2011, 06:38:06 PM »

O/T kind of: Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've working on overdrive trying to help bring Kyron home. I'll post when I'm finished. Not sure when, because these darn doors keep opening.

Sassi,  thank you for working so hard for kyron
  we need a thank you monkey
 an angelic monkey

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: June 30, 2011, 11:05:55 PM »

Thank you Puzzler, Sassi and all you other Monkeys here for Kyron.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: July 01, 2011, 12:05:25 AM »

gmaw: Could you please explain that statement/question?

Sassi - love to hear that you're working on something - you're such a good sleuther.  Thank you.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: July 01, 2011, 12:08:23 AM »

The RO has been extended for 3 months:

http://www.kptv.com/story/15002327/kaine-horman-gets-restraining-order-extension

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: July 01, 2011, 12:32:13 AM »

I wonder why it was extended for just 3 months.  Do they anticipate having new/different information in 3 months or is this the best the judge could do, without anything new?
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: July 01, 2011, 12:53:37 AM »

Good question, Monchichi! Smile

Thanks Sassi!

Welcome, Gmaw!

neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: July 01, 2011, 09:42:30 PM »

I found it under goods and services, but I don't see a references that would relate to a corporation. Could you do the query again and copy/paste the info along with the link, because it times out.

Thanks neighbor!

Sorry for the delay.  Here are the results of doing a basic search for "araceli" at http://tess2.uspto.gov/

Mark Image
Word Mark    ARACELI
Translations    The English translation of ARACELI in the mark is ALTAR OF HEAVEN.
Goods and Services    IC 033. US 047 049. G & S: Distilled Spirits
Standard Characters Claimed    
Mark Drawing Code    (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number    85235562
Filing Date    February 7, 2011
Current Filing Basis    1B
Original Filing Basis    1B
Owner    (APPLICANT) Michael Chu CORPORATION CALIFORNIA 160 W. Foothill Pkwy. Suite 105-95 Corona CALIFORNIA 92882
Attorney of Record    Michael Machat
Type of Mark    TRADEMARK
Register    PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator    LIVE

This pm there was a "Good Morning Oregon" news van at the Wall of Hope.  I expect some (background) coverage on katu.com tomorrow.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: July 02, 2011, 02:04:46 AM »

an angelic monkey
Thanks, Neighbor!
 an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: July 02, 2011, 07:19:42 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/story/15016106/kyron-horman-investigation-shifting-gears
Video
Kyron Horman investigation shifts gears
July 1, 2011

PORTLAND, Ore. -

The search for a missing northwest Portland boy is officially shifting gears today
 ::snipping2::
The investigation was reshaped into a task force in October 2010 and as of today, the funding that paid for a full-time prosecutor and investigator to be on the case has dried up, according to the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office.
The lead investigative agency, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, said the case will take a more technical focus now, with investigators working more specific leads.

The agencies involved in the investigation won't change. The FBI is involved, along with the Oregon Department of Justice.

Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman, has remained the focus of the investigation. However, no one has been identified as a person of interest of suspect in the disappearance.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: July 02, 2011, 07:23:31 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/124903454.html
Video
Kyron case still active even with shift in focus
July 2, 2011

PORTLAND, Ore. – The search for Kyron Horman took a tactical turn Friday but the boy's father, Kaine, says he wants to be clear the change isn't the end but just a shift in focus.

According to the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, it is not disbanding the Kyron Horman Task Force, but it is just reorganizing it and the case is still an ongoing investigation.
That support is especially important now that the Kyron Horman Task Force is transitioning to a more technical focus, a decision the sheriff’s office announced just before the anniversary of Kyron’s disappearance last month.

"It's going through communication records of all different forms," Kaine said. "You've got online; you've got cell phones; you've got whatever various angles you have on that."

Investigators will now focus on technology-based forensics, gathering information and following leads.
According to the sheriff's office, all the major players like the FBI and Department of Justice will still be involved in the investigation. But it is a shift away from the task force model and most members will go back to their agencies and will be called in as needed.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.