March 29, 2024, 08:09:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 391118 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #440 on: July 02, 2011, 07:47:35 PM »

Thanks Muffy for the links!

My post is 3/4 of the way done. I'll post in the next few days. This is for Kyron and Desiree.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: July 04, 2011, 01:25:54 AM »

Thanks, Sassi~Cat!

Listen, do you know if HO submitted his scent evidence to the FBI?

I know he turned everything in to MCSO, but don't know specifically about the FBI.  Would you mind asking him?  Please?

Thanks ever so much...

Kokos~Cat

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: July 04, 2011, 01:30:34 AM »

My neighbors are driving me crazy w/ the fireworks, which made me think of this interview from last year.  I can't believe it's the 4th again, and Kyron is still missing.
I'm still trying to hold on to the hope that Kyron is out there, waiting to be found.

--------------snipped------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"How difficult was it to be without Kyron this 4th of July?
Desiree – It was very difficult. Kyron doesn’t like real loud noises and so he generally is kind of timid when it comes to celebrating the 4th of July, but the main thing that I missed was Kyron sitting on my lap for the entire show. I always tell him he is just making sure that I am not afraid, at least that is what I tell him when his 15 year old brother teases him about it.
Kaine – extremely difficult. He likes the lights and colors but not the noises and will often sit and watch with his ears covered. We have tried a few fireworks in the past but he definitely prefers watching them. Kyron enjoys the food/BBQ that we usually do and we usually play outside most of the day, which he loves to do."
-------------end snip-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.kval.com/news/97864464.html?tab=video
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: July 04, 2011, 08:03:42 AM »

You are right and I do remember that interview!  Where is Kyron?  He should be here with his family enjoying the food, fun and covering his ears while sitting in his Mama's lap!  How I wish we never needed to know this beautiful little boys name!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #444 on: July 04, 2011, 01:10:42 PM »

Thanks, Sassi~Cat!

I know he turned everything in to MCSO, but don't know specifically about the FBI.  Would you mind asking him?  Please?

Thanks ever so much...

Kokos~Cat

That answer would be a big NO. HO only sent the info on his findings to MCSO. It's a big possibility that the FBI isn't even aware of it.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #445 on: July 05, 2011, 03:17:37 PM »

O/T kind of

I am so pissed. How can they not find Casey guilty? Poor little Caylee. This is exactly what could happen to Terri and whoever helped, if they go to trial without enough evidence. Kyron will not get justice until the DA can have an iron clad case. They had so much evidence against her too. Just makes me sick. 

Prayers for Casey and Kyron.  an angelic monkey

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: July 05, 2011, 09:31:15 PM »

O/T kind of

I am so pissed. How can they not find Casey guilty? Poor little Caylee. This is exactly what could happen to Terri and whoever helped, if they go to trial without enough evidence. Kyron will not get justice until the DA can have an iron clad case. They had so much evidence against her too. Just makes me sick. 

Since the verdict, Kyron immediately came to mind. Something is wrong with our justice system. Common sense & logic are replaced with expectations that are set too high. Why is there nobody being held responsible for Kyron's disappearance? Why?
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: July 05, 2011, 10:03:02 PM »

O/T kind of

Since the verdict, Kyron immediately came to mind. Something is wrong with our justice system. Common sense & logic are replaced with expectations that are set too high. Why is there nobody being held responsible for Kyron's disappearance? Why?

After watching what happened in Caylee's case, I think we know why.  Not enough evidence to convict. Terri is probably kicking herself for not partying all this time the way Casey did after Caylee was thrown away in the swamp.  Guess this will boost her confidence. So sad.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #448 on: July 06, 2011, 02:50:25 AM »

Thanks, Sassi~Cat!

Thanks ever so much...

Kokos~Cat

That answer would be a big NO. HO only sent the info on his findings to MCSO. It's a big possibility that the FBI isn't even aware of it.

Thanks Sassi.  Sad

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: July 06, 2011, 04:40:46 AM »

O/T kind of

After watching what happened in Caylee's case, I think we know why.  Not enough evidence to convict. Terri is probably kicking herself for not partying all this time the way Casey did after Caylee was thrown away in the swamp.  Guess this will boost her confidence. So sad.

Right with ya. Thought about Kyron and how Terri has not been arrested. I am sure MC has been watching too and won't move until they know they've got the evidence to convict...or like we saw today...The message is clear.... Terri WILL go free
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: July 07, 2011, 05:10:59 PM »

Ok so how do they get the evidence to convict anyone at this point. If there are no witnesses, no evidence on a body (if they happen to find one) then it is the perfect crime committed. At this point if there is not even enough evidence to even arrest her (or anyone) on a lesser charge then she (or anyone) will never be arrested. I think just like in the Chelsea King/Amber Dubois cases, if nobody confesses then Kyron may never see justice.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #451 on: July 07, 2011, 11:21:28 PM »

Ok so how do they get the evidence to convict anyone at this point. If there are no witnesses, no evidence on a body (if they happen to find one) then it is the perfect crime committed. At this point if there is not even enough evidence to even arrest her (or anyone) on a lesser charge then she (or anyone) will never be arrested. I think just like in the Chelsea King/Amber Dubois cases, if nobody confesses then Kyron may never see justice.

I respectfully disagree. As hard as it may seem, because of the Caylee case, I DO believe Kyron will get justice.

Everyone is feeling the pain of the injustice in Caylee's case, but you can't use that as a precedence. My first thought was "chit, we don't have a chance". Now I look at it as, "screw you people that want to talk in cryptic messages and hide the truth". The truth will come out and Kyron WILL get justice.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: July 08, 2011, 05:39:56 PM »

Prayers for Kyron continue.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: July 08, 2011, 05:49:50 PM »

I respectfully disagree. As hard as it may seem, because of the Caylee case, I DO believe Kyron will get justice.

Everyone is feeling the pain of the injustice in Caylee's case, but you can't use that as a precedence. My first thought was "chit, we don't have a chance". Now I look at it as, "screw you people that want to talk in cryptic messages and hide the truth". The truth will come out and Kyron WILL get justice.

This is one time I hope I am wrong sass and you are right.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: July 08, 2011, 11:45:25 PM »

This is one time I hope I am wrong sass and you are right.
I second that emotion.  Guess we are all just a little frustrated, but Sass is right we can't give up hope for Kyron and the other little missing angels.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #455 on: July 09, 2011, 07:58:05 PM »

So sorry this is so long, but I wanted to get as much in as possible. It's not complete, but you'll get the idea.

This isn’t the post that I have been working on all this time because as I had stated, doors kept on opening. I don’t know if this post and the information within, will help find Kyron but this I know, it MAY lead us in a different direction; somewhat. My thought was, maybe was stashed away somewhere.

I believe, along with everyone who had known Kyron personally, that he would not have gone with a stranger. Who ever made him go poof at Skyline School, knew Kyron, and Kyron knew them.

After going through over 156 emails of communication, with several sources, and a lot of research, I thought for Kyron’s sake, I would make this post. So, this is what I partially have so far with info from sources and my own research. I don’t have links for some info because they are source related, of which I have emailed Klaas, to confirm. Part of this post is also a follow up of information that was posted on http://blinkoncrime.com/.

At Skyline School, in 2010, Kyron had a classmate with the initials TG, who also, after 6 months, became a potential key witness in Kyron’s disappearance. (NOTE: This is source related, please do not ask questions related to this.)

David Owen Gill, guardian to TG, is his grandfather, although his sourced bio parents are Carrie Lee Gill and David James Lee Gill (supposed son of David Owen Gill). Just to bring you up to date with associates, these are the names of David Owen Gills family members. This is only a partial list. I realize that some of this is repetitive to BOC posters, but not all Monkeys read at BOC, so this is for their background knowledge.

http://my.peoplesmart.com/psp.aspx?_act=peopleResults

David Owen Gill

David O Gill 57

Portland, OR
Beaverton, OR 

Relative/Associates:
Bonnie Anne Gill
Chad Jeremy Gill
David James L Gill
Debra Ann Gill (a.k.a. Debbie Gill. Wife)
Gail Ellen Gill

David Owen Gill and Debra Ann Gill Own property in La Pine, Or. There is a 1 BR x 1 Bath cabin, and they purchased the property behind it also.

http://w3.deschutes.org/DIAL/newDIALSystemBroker.cfm?CMD=PICKNAME&DATA=GILL%252CDAVID+O*GILL%252CDAVID+O&OPTS=TADNSIEC

GILL,DAVID O
GILL,DEBRA A
7010 NW SKYLINE BLVD
PORTLAND  OR  97229

Site Address: 17639 COSSET LOOP  LA PINE 97739

Assessor Property Description
NEWBERRY ESTATES PHASE II Lot: 13 Block: 13

Prop Cls:400  MA:4  VA:11  NH 000  Vol-Page:  2004-65543
Asmt Zone:RR  CDD Zone:WA (WILDLIFE AREA COMBINING ZONE)
                 "    :RR10 (RURAL RESIDENTIAL - 10 ACRES MINIMUM)

***  Land Values  ***
    Asmt type
    RURAL LOT                                         

***  Special Assessments   Code    Amount     Acres
     DEPT OF FORESTRY FIRE   1      18.75      1.16

http://w3.deschutes.org/DIAL/newDIALSystemBroker.cfm?CMD=PICKNAME&DATA=GILL%252CDAVID+OWEN*GILL%252CDAVID+OWEN&OPTS=TADNSIEC

GILL,DAVID OWEN
GILL,DEBRA ANN
PO BOX 83403
PORTLAND  OR  97283

Site Address: 52752 KELVEL CT  LA PINE 97739

Room Grid for 121    Total SqFt: 416
                                - - - - - - - R O O M S - - - - - - -
                                       LR K DR FAM BD BATH OTH FP UTL
                   Sq Ft: 416  1st Fl   1 1        1   1           1

I’m going to take these one at a time.

David Owen Gill:

Grandfather of TG. He makes claims that HE is TG’s father (source)
Father of David James Lee Gill (?) Note: I put a ? because I really don’t know if he IS the father.
NO electronic footprint. No FB, MS, or any other personal web result that he used.
Previous employers: unknown. Per a source, he claimed he was a previous principal at PPS. This was proven false.

I want to go into more detail with her because she has more of an electronic foot print.

Debbie Ann Gill: a.k.a Debra Ann Gill. Wife of David Owen Gill.

FB page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000011106160&sk=friends&v=friends

Profile pic of Debbie’s on FB (it was enlarged so not real clear) and Profile pic of Rodolfo Sanchez (which I posted prior, the ones in Chicago) NOTE: Compare the girl in both Debra’s pic and Rodolfo’s pic.

DAG FB friends:

Ben Lemke: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000011106160&sk=friends&v=friends#!/ben.lemke?sk=wall

Is that a marihoochy plant? Sure is.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000011106160&sk=friends&v=friends#!/photo.php?fbid=1687024050713&set=a.1687004690229.2082113.1091018098&type=1&theater

FB Friend:

Sheryll Sanchezhttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000011106160&sk=friends&v=friends#!/profile.php?id=609116211

I found 2 different and similar family members and associates.
http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?sType=name&db=&fn=sheryll&mn=&ln=sanchez&city=&state=OR&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=

Sanchez, Sheryll R36

Aloha, OR
Beaverton, OR
Gresham, OR
Relatives/Associates:
Sanchez, Anthony Mark
Sanchez, Remedios T
Sanchez, Estrada Eduardo ( Sanchez Estrada? Sound familiar?)
Sanchez, Dianna Nite
Sanchezbuenrostro, Rocio
Canovalazquez, Oscar
Sanchez, Fernando
Sanchez, Julio
Sanchez, Remy S

http://my.peoplesmart.com/psp.aspx?_act=peopleResults

Sheryll Sanchez 36

Troutdale, OR
Gresham, OR
Beaverton, OR

Portland, OR  Anthony M Sanchez
Antonio Mark Sanchez SR
Maria Guadalupe Sanchez (The wife of Ubaldo Sanchez?)
Remedios R Sanchez

Then we have on FB friends, James Lee Gill Andrade from Brazil. I’ll get into this more at a later time:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000011106160&sk=friends&v=friends#!/profile.php?id=1265324423

David James Lee Gill: Son (?) of David Owen Gill.  Father of TG.( No electronic footprint)

Employed at Kaady Car washes (Manager): http://www.manta.com/c/mm00hyy/kaady-car-washes
Kaady Car Washes (Owner Charles M  Kaady)
10020 SW Capitol Highway
Portland, OR 97219-6800

Kaady Car Washes has a plane registered with the FAA: http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=13KD

I’ve looked through over 800 people that have planes registered with the FAA. Those not only included the people “on the list”, but also known companies and people mentioned throughout this case. I found 3 other people that are on “the list”, that also have planes or associated with people that have planes. They are:

Merton A Foster ( Daughter/in law(?) is Laura Foster, on the list) http://aircraft-registration.findthebest.com/detail/138551/FOSTER-MERTON-A-JR

Jess Gutierrez: http://aircraft-registration.findthebest.com/detail/250477/GUTIERREZ-JESS

John N Briles ( Wife Jackie, son Blake, on the list) - http://aircraft-registration.findthebest.com/detail/236217/BRILES-JOHN

After writing this post, with much help, I think that there is a possibility that Kyron is alive. Also I think there is a very LARGE possibility that the Chicago FB Sanchez' that I posted on SM, was a set up. Just throwing this out there.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #456 on: July 09, 2011, 08:00:06 PM »

This is a copy of the people on the list.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9183.0

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: July 09, 2011, 09:05:48 PM »

After writing this post, with much help, I think that there is a possibility that Kyron is alive. Also I think there is a very LARGE possibility that the Chicago FB Sanchez' that I posted on SM, was a set up. Just throwing this out there.

Sassi-

First of all, thank you for all of your hard work on this and all of your other research you have done.  I have always tried to remain hopeful that Kyron is alive (I admit I've had many low moments where it just doesn't seem likely). 

Is DAG in the group photo in your post and/or do you have any clear pictures of DAG?

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #458 on: July 09, 2011, 09:33:56 PM »

Sassi-

First of all, thank you for all of your hard work on this and all of your other research you have done.  I have always tried to remain hopeful that Kyron is alive (I admit I've had many low moments where it just doesn't seem likely). 

Is DAG in the group photo in your post and/or do you have any clear pictures of DAG?

Debbie Gill:

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #459 on: July 09, 2011, 09:46:17 PM »

Sassi-

Debbie Gill:

Wanted to add David Owen Gill's pic too:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.