March 28, 2024, 11:13:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 390970 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #500 on: July 15, 2011, 07:43:01 AM »

Sassifrass:
I mostly lurk as well as a guest because I will link thru the SM twitter feed.  I rarely post because I don't have much to say or add to the convo. But I have to say that you're one of the reasons I keep coming back.  You always seem to have interesting info.

I pray for Kyron every day.  I'm visiting my family in the Portland area right now so I've been thinking about him a lot.  We were pretty close to where he disappeared the other day and all I could think of was how he could be anywhere out there, it's a huge forested area. It's overwhelming.

Hi melancholygirl! It's great to have your support! Kyron can use all the help that is possible. Someone made this little boy go *poof* and they need to be held accountable for it. They can't hide forever. Kyron deserves justice.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: July 15, 2011, 04:45:09 PM »

Hello Melancholy Girl &  welcome Monkeystar!

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #502 on: July 15, 2011, 04:54:19 PM »

I wanted to update info on the Gill family from my previous post here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9426.440

When you look at the Gill family, they have associates/relatives with the last name being Haugen:

Debbie Gill
(Age 58)

Associated Names:
Debra Ann Gill
David Gill
David Haugen

Portland, OR
La Pine, OR
Beaverton, OR

* Bonnie Anne Gill (Age 47)
    * Chad Jeremy Gill (Age 36)
    * Dera A Gill
    * Gail Gill (Age 46)
    * Paul Jay Gill (Age 48)
    * Charlotte Louise Haugen (Age 67)
    * Harlotte L Haugen
(The name is actually Charlotte)

When you look at the name Haugen:

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?searchtype=people-name&fn=david&ln=haugen&mn=&city=&state=OR

David Haugen
(Age 58)

Associated Names:
Debra Ann Gill
Debbie Gill
David Gill

Portland, OR
La Pine, OR
Beaverton, OR

* Bonnie Anne Gill (Age 47)
    * Chad Jeremy Gill (Age 36)
    * Dera A Gill
    * Gail Gill (Age 46)
    * Paul Jay Gill (Age 48)
    * Harlotte L Haugen

And ( At the same link):

David B Haugen Note: At that same link, the middle name is actually Parker. See below link.
(Age 40)    

Portland, OR
Arlington, VA
Atlanta, GA
Washington, DC
Apo, AE
Nashville, TN
Fort Knox, KY
Lake Oswego, OR

* Harlotte L Haugen

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=david&mn=parke&ln=haugen&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=&age=40&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=51&y=17

HAUGEN, DAVID PARKER (Age 40)

Associated names:

HAUGEN, DAVID B
 HAUGEN,  DAVE

I did a search on David Parker Haugen and looky what I found:

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-2003-01-15/html/CREC-2003-01-15-pt2-PgS994-5.htm

The following-named Members of the Foreign Service of the
     Department of State and Commerce to be Consular Officers and/
     or Secretaries in the Diplomatic Service of the United States

of America, as indicated:

David Parker Haugen, of Tennessee

I didn't know what that meant so I looked it up.

http://www.legal-criminal-justice-schools.com/Criminal-Justice-Careers/consular-officer.html

So he works for the Criminal Justice System. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #503 on: July 15, 2011, 04:55:20 PM »

Hello Melancholy Girl &  welcome Monkeystar!

Hello sweet Koko! 

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: July 15, 2011, 05:46:33 PM »

I researched this case extensively back when Kyron first went missing...unfortunately I did this in another forum that has now shut down and all of my research is gone.  Do you think that it would be a bad idea to start the research over without looking at what is here and see if we end up at the same spot...that would be very telling.  Does that make sense?   Or maybe this would cause too much confusion?  Wouldn't want that either.  I just want Kyron home, I just don't believe that he is deceased.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #505 on: July 15, 2011, 06:09:12 PM »

I researched this case extensively back when Kyron first went missing...unfortunately I did this in another forum that has now shut down and all of my research is gone.  Do you think that it would be a bad idea to start the research over without looking at what is here and see if we end up at the same spot...that would be very telling.  Does that make sense?   Or maybe this would cause too much confusion?  Wouldn't want that either.  I just want Kyron home, I just don't believe that he is deceased.

I don't think it's a bad idea at all. It's always good to get a new perspective. Do your sleuthing! Everything counts.

Maybe you have some fresh ideas or thoughts.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: July 15, 2011, 06:25:48 PM »

I don't think it's a bad idea at all. It's always good to get a new perspective. Do your sleuthing! Everything counts.

Okay, absolutely.  I will start posting after dinner.  If you see something that you have absolutely found to not be true or really don't think is possible just let me know...if you don't mind. I'm just going to restart from the beginning even with the theories that I didn't particularly buy just for the information. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #507 on: July 15, 2011, 06:56:38 PM »

Okay, absolutely.  I will start posting after dinner.  If you see something that you have absolutely found to not be true or really don't think is possible just let me know...if you don't mind. I'm just going to restart from the beginning even with the theories that I didn't particularly buy just for the information. 

What ever you can throw out there would be great. I'll let you know, and I'm sure other Monkey's will also, if it was something that was either covered or debunked. It's possible we can expand on some things.

Thank you so much for your help. It's very possible we missed some things from early on.

Again, thank you.  an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: July 15, 2011, 09:15:26 PM »

After all this time I think we need to post whatever we have.

Sass - I know you have been working tirelessly on this case.  You have my approval to post some of the information you have received via email from various sources without revealing those sources.  We need to do everything we can to find Kyron. 

My only request is don't post any ones personal information.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #509 on: July 15, 2011, 10:16:11 PM »

Sass - I know you have been working tirelessly on this case.  You have my approval to post some of the information you have received via email from various sources without revealing those sources.  We need to do everything we can to find Kyron. 

Thanks Klaas. I want to make sure I have this worded correctly, leaving out, of course, the source. This may help us understand what Kyron was going through, so to speak.

I'll post tomorrow so that I can make sure the post is with empathy and yet factual.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: July 15, 2011, 10:45:24 PM »

Starting from the beginning is taking longer than I thought...I do have the basic timeline down again...going through that left me with some questions which I have not found a confirmation for as of tonight...I will keep looking.  If anyone knows the answers to any of these questions please let me know because I have been away from this case for a bit.  Thanks in advance.

Questions:
Was their a clear picture of the truck soon after the kidnapping was announced?  If so, was it dirty or muddy or too clean?  If she went off road with the truck and being that it was raining a lot during that time it should have been either muddy or just cleaned...why else would she need the truck versus the car?  Except to fit extra people in it I suppose.

Was it ever confirmed where Kyron's backpack and jacket was that day?  That was the FIRST thing that caught my eyes that day...him being counted absent if his backpack and jacket were on the desk.

Did Tanner Pumala lie?  Or is he known to fabricate things...some kids are.  Or was he told to lie?

I know of the report of seeing Terri (possibly) on Hwy 30 but wasn't there another report of the white truck and gun shots?  I will go and find that tomorrow.

Was it confirmed that there was a play or something later in the day that Kyron was to attend? 

I recall having a picture that I had retrieved from google maps street view of a red car and a truck parked along side a certain (mentioned before) road...I do not have access to that now so I will have to go and find that again...not sure if it meant anything but would like to see that again.

I recall looking into Sanchez's and Durham so I will have to look at that again...I did not keep a lick of notes...put it all into the forum and trashed what I had. 

I recall a particular club that a lot of people were a part of, maybe not a club but a mental health type meeting place...cannot recall at the time...anyone remember the name? Was it a club with numbers?

Anyhow, I will post what I found in the past...once I gather it all up again...if anyone knows answers to anything that I have asked...feel free to respond. 

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: July 16, 2011, 12:01:57 AM »

Wouldn't it be great to get this thread really moving again?  I'm afraid I don't have anything to offer, but I am interested in what Sassi has.  This lifted my spirits a little!

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: July 16, 2011, 12:04:18 AM »

Starting from the beginning is taking longer than I thought...I do have the basic timeline down again...going through that left me with some questions which I have not found a confirmation for as of tonight...I will keep looking.  If anyone knows the answers to any of these questions please let me know because I have been away from this case for a bit.  Thanks in advance.

Questions:
Was there a clear picture of the truck soon after the kidnapping was announced?  If so, was it dirty or muddy or too clean?  If she went off road with the truck and being that it was raining a lot during that time it should have been either muddy or just cleaned...why else would she need the truck versus the car?  Except to fit extra people in it I suppose.

Was it ever confirmed where Kyron's backpack and jacket was that day?  That was the FIRST thing that caught my eyes that day...him being counted absent if his backpack and jacket were on the desk.

Did Tanner Pumala lie?  Or is he known to fabricate things...some kids are.  Or was he told to lie?

I know of the report of seeing Terri (possibly) on Hwy 30 but wasn't there another report of the white truck and gun shots?  I will go and find that tomorrow.

Was it confirmed that there was a play or something later in the day that Kyron was to attend? 

I recall having a picture that I had retrieved from google maps street view of a red car and a truck parked along side a certain (mentioned before) road...I do not have access to that now so I will have to go and find that again...not sure if it meant anything but would like to see that again.

I recall looking into Sanchez's and Durham so I will have to look at that again...I did not keep a lick of notes...put it all into the forum and trashed what I had. 

I recall a particular club that a lot of people were a part of, maybe not a club but a mental health type meeting place...cannot recall at the time...anyone remember the name? Was it a club with numbers?

Anyhow, I will post what I found in the past...once I gather it all up again...if anyone knows answers to anything that I have asked...feel free to respond. 

self edit

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: July 16, 2011, 12:08:11 AM »

Wouldn't it be great to get this thread really moving again?  I'm afraid I don't have anything to offer, but I am interested in what Sassi has.  This lifted my spirits a little!

ITA I haven't had anything to offer but I keep a close eye on this thread and in the news.   I'm interested in what Sassi has too.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #514 on: July 16, 2011, 12:30:12 AM »

Questions:
Was their a clear picture of the truck soon after the kidnapping was announced? There is no definite answer to that. If so, was it dirty or muddy or too clean? I don't think anyone knows the answer to that. If she went off road with the truck and being that it was raining a lot during that time it should have been either muddy or just cleaned...why else would she need the truck versus the car? You're assuming that Terri had Kyron in her truck. We don't know the answer to that.  Except to fit extra people in it I suppose.

Was it ever confirmed where Kyron's backpack and jacket was that day? Yes, his backpack and coat were sent home with Kaine.  That was the FIRST thing that caught my eyes that day...him being counted absent if his backpack and jacket were on the desk.

Did Tanner Pumala lie?  Or is he known to fabricate things...some kids are.  Or was he told to lie? IMO, Tanner told what he thought was true. Kids have a way of speaking the truth. It's when they get older they learn to, well let's just say, stretch the truth. In this case, I believe that HE believes what he said.

I know of the report of seeing Terri (possibly) on Hwy 30 but wasn't there another report of the white truck and gun shots? That report was way down south. I will go and find that tomorrow.

Was it confirmed that there was a play or something later in the day that Kyron was to attend? That was never confirmed.

I recall having a picture that I had retrieved from google maps street view of a red car and a truck parked along side a certain (mentioned before) road...I do not have access to that now so I will have to go and find that again...not sure if it meant anything but would like to see that again. I don't think I have ever seen this, but I would like to see the pic you are referencing.

I recall a particular club that a lot of people were a part of, maybe not a club but a mental health type meeting place...cannot recall at the time...anyone remember the name? Was it a club with numbers? Are you talking about Bottom's up tavern? If not that I would be interested in fonding out what club you are talking about.

I'll answer these questions and give insight to the best of my ability. I think the best way for me to do that is to go into your box. I'll Bold my answers.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: July 16, 2011, 08:27:06 AM »

OOOhh Sassi and Labubske I do have an answer for once!  The question below:

Was it confirmed that there was a play or something later in the day that Kyron was to attend? That was never confirmed.
++++++++++++
He was to be in the school talent show around 1-1:30pm the same day as Science Fair. 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: July 16, 2011, 09:34:09 AM »

Thanks those answers help a lot...I have never been trying to think in one direction just wanted to ask those questions because of a particular direction.  If that makes any sense.  Ha.  I am up now and will start looking for those pictures again...I saved them on my old laptop and it was ruined...Sad

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: July 16, 2011, 04:21:38 PM »

Sass ~

Hello sweetie. ((( hugs )))

Ok, where would you like me to start. I'm in. I stepped away bc I couldn't take it anymore, how does a child go missing from a packed school & nobody takes notice? It's not possible, simply not. I'm certain there are others here & elsewhere that are just like me - concentrated on one of the immediate family. I'm still inclined to think everything points to the stepmom but I like thinking outside the box.

You've done a tremendous amount of work. You deserve a merit award for such good advocating effort, seriously.

Tell me where to start. I'll help with anything. Desiree's pain truly breaks my heart. I see the same pain in Kaine's eyes.

Let it be known here & now, though, that I truly think Portland's justice system is tainted. It's my gut & it ain't changing. I did extensive research on Tony Young last summer & he's the real deal...so I'm scratching him off my short list along with Desiree & Kaine.

I appreciate that you dug into new possibilities. I am with you: I personally don't think Sanchez is responsible, but I'm with Blink in thinking he could be the key, reven if it's unbeknownst to him. Gill - pretty interesting info. The people with license to aircraft is really good info. Oregon & Washington are HUGae child trafficking states! Everybody with a private plane within a 100 mile radius to Skyline Elementary should have been checked out extensively, right along with the sex offenders.

Tell me where to begin. I have to set up a new firewall & anti virus software on my bedroom computer, and then I can did right in. I'm on my cell & can do slot on it, but I'm limited on some sites. I won't use either of my son's computers bc when I was investigating some bad stuff in Caylee's case, I opened a virus & it attacked the whole harddrive - we had to change bank accounts & everything. In Kyron's case, I had researched swinging clubs & had alot of stuff saved on that computer. Terri, from what I found, was involved. If I can find it again, & it was tricky the last time, I'll email it to Klaas bc she doesn't want those things on here. That way she can figure out how to add it if it's even important.

I'd like to look in a different direction than Terri, though. I think it's odd that she's never reported on as seen in public or anything. Either it's bc of a guilty conscience or it's bc she's persecuted to the 'nth' degree. So far she hasn't cracked, so time to tackle it from a different direction. If it leads us back to her, then so be it...at least we'd be doing something.
 an angelic monkey
I took a break, went to Hailey Dunn, then to Caylee's threads. I'll share my time here & Caylee's thread when I have time to be online. Just like you, I love the monkeys & believe we all can make a difference.

Hey Sass, just know that we heart you & appreciate all the hard work you've put in here.

Love, Titch

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #518 on: July 16, 2011, 04:26:28 PM »

I think it's very important to know who Kyron was. We hear or read things and make assumptions based on that. 

According to a very credible source, this is information sent to me, and verified by Klaas.

Kyron was very quiet and often was required to have questions repeated to him several times before he could answer them, at times seeming lost in thought or distracted.

Kyron, being a very quiet child,  made him stand out a bit from his peers.His teacher, Ms. Porter, asked for  any suggestions from this source, who had interaction with Kyron, on how to help him, and to share them with her. He  rarely offered to answer questions and often had to be redirected by Ms. Porter to pay attention.

FWIW, after I read this, and this is only portions of the email, the first thing I thought of was Terri's analysis and comments of Kyron "spacing out", walking into a room and walking out. Looking lost. IMO, I think she was honest in that description of him. Perhaps, even concerned.

I'm wondering about the validity of him (Kyron) , based on the above information from the source, whether Kyron was acting out in class. Not one mention of that happening. Not one. He was a very quiet child, noticeably quiet.

Things are just not adding up to me, nor making sense. I do not question Desiree's statements because a lot of that probably came from Kaine. I do have to question some of the public, after the fact, sharing by others, regarding Kyron, and what was happening in the Horman household prior to Kyron going missing.

From the very beginning this case has been strange, and pieces are not fitting, even though they should. Blame is being thrown around in public and on the internet from every one involved, and every poster, blogger, and friend or relative that just happens to know someone within the family. The truth is, we don't know WHO is responsible for Kyron going poof, and what we thought we knew, may not be accurate.

It's been over a year and perhaps the roads that we've been traveling down are the wrong roads. Perhaps, some of them have been the right roads, but when we got to the fork in the road, we should have turned left instead of right. I know that sounds cryptic, but it's the best way to describe the sleuthing and searching that has been going on since Kyron disappeared. This little boy deserves honest answers from everyone to bring him home to Desiree. He deserves to be found, and he deserves to have everyone who is trying to find him, look in every hole, and every backyard, until he comes home. He deserves justice.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #519 on: July 16, 2011, 04:42:48 PM »

titch: I'm so sorry I logged off before reading you post. I've been sick in bed, and wanted to make sure I made a post.

I agree with not focusing on Terri. Not because I think she is innocent of partaking in Kyron's disappearance, but because it doesn't allow you to go outside that realm of thinking. I also, am not convinced that Rudy had any part in this.

Need to go back to bed, but I wanted to say that I would LOVE to have your help. You have always been a great sleuther and great at finding info. I have, now, over 270 emails that I need to sort through from various sources, and people wanting to help. So I need to organize them.

Great to have you back my friend!  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.