March 28, 2024, 11:14:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 390971 times)
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: July 20, 2011, 10:08:37 PM »

Another public appearance by Kaine, this time in Washington:

http://www.kptv.com/story/15115468/kyrons-father-tries-to-keep-search-for-son-alive
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #561 on: July 20, 2011, 10:26:12 PM »

I gotta tell ya Monkeys. I'm at a dead lock right now. I am waiting on some information but I can't go with it unless it's been checked out. I'm not giving up, so please don't think that's what I'm doing. I just need more info, and it's coming at a snails pace.

I wouldn't concentrate too much on the therapist post. It was put out there to get a clear understanding of Kyron's personality as seen by people not within the family group. It was just for knowledge and it doesn't help with finding out who made him go poof.

Does anyone remember the name Aleshire, or something like that? I received something referenced to that name. Monkeys?

We have no idea if it has anything to do with it or not as we don't know what happened to him. I guess I am the only one who is seeing beyond the question Ms Porter posed? In my opinion, it does give us an insight into something which has been kept out of the publics eye.

TG: The point I'm trying to make is, and now I wish I didn't post it, is that it has NOTHING to do with what or WHO made Kyron go poof.

You can sit there on your armchair and analyze what Kyron's personality was, or that someone took attention to it. It doesn't change the fact that we don't know WHO took Kyron. Yes, his personality may have lead him to being an easy target, but what is the purpose of rehashing a confirmed personality trait have to do with the person(s) responsible for him going poof?

TG, I admire you and your thoughts, but let's move on please.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: July 20, 2011, 10:40:51 PM »

Has the groundskeeper at Skyline Elementary been discussed here?  I plugged his name into the search but it didn't bring back anything.  He has a white truck and was mowing the soccer field, I believe, on the day that Kyron went missing.  It was raining excessively during this time and the soccer field could have been too wet to actually mow.  He stated that he did not see a white truck that day.  I was curious if he has been discussed. 

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: July 20, 2011, 10:53:57 PM »

I recall also checking out this area Rolf's Hideout as mentioned in the grandfather's book...this is wear I recall seeing the white truck and red car...but was likely nothing but I just recall saving that picture because it was close to the area on Mountain Loop Highway.

Rolf’s Hideout is just off the Mountain Loop highway near Snohomish, Washington. It’s the place just before the wooden bridge if you are traveling south.

http://northwesttales.com/TokensofTrust/RolfsHideout.html

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: July 20, 2011, 11:14:50 PM »

I recall also checking out this area Rolf's Hideout as mentioned in the grandfather's book...this is wear I recall seeing the white truck and red car...but was likely nothing but I just recall saving that picture because it was close to the area on Mountain Loop Highway.

Rolf’s Hideout is just off the Mountain Loop highway near Snohomish, Washington. It’s the place just before the wooden bridge if you are traveling south.

Which is also close to the Masonic Lodge which both of the Hormans...Dad and son (son being the accused child molester)...are a part of.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: July 21, 2011, 12:04:51 AM »

Has the groundskeeper at Skyline Elementary been discussed here?  I plugged his name into the search but it didn't bring back anything.  He has a white truck and was mowing the soccer field, I believe, on the day that Kyron went missing.  It was raining excessively during this time and the soccer field could have been too wet to actually mow.  He stated that he did not see a white truck that day.  I was curious if he has been discussed. 

He was checked out quite well and I think we all agreed he coulda been a part of or not?  Just another open end, some think not but I'm not ruling anyone out!  Go over to Blink's and scroll down to his name and click on it and it will bring up the articles featuring him.  Sometimes I can't get the search thing here to bring up what I want either but know it's there!  I'm not real computer bright though!!!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: July 21, 2011, 02:32:49 AM »

I gotta tell ya Monkeys. I'm at a dead lock right now. I am waiting on some information but I can't go with it unless it's been checked out. I'm not giving up, so please don't think that's what I'm doing. I just need more info, and it's coming at a snails pace.

I wouldn't concentrate too much on the therapist post. It was put out there to get a clear understanding of Kyron's personality as seen by people not within the family group. It was just for knowledge and it doesn't help with finding out who made him go poof.

Does anyone remember the name Aleshire, or something like that? I received something referenced to that name. Monkeys?

We have no idea if it has anything to do with it or not as we don't know what happened to him. I guess I am the only one who is seeing beyond the question Ms Porter posed? In my opinion, it does give us an insight into something which has been kept out of the publics eye.

TG: The point I'm trying to make is, and now I wish I didn't post it, is that it has NOTHING to do with what or WHO made Kyron go poof.

You can sit there on your armchair and analyze what Kyron's personality was, or that someone took attention to it. It doesn't change the fact that we don't know WHO took Kyron. Yes, his personality may have lead him to being an easy target, but what is the purpose of rehashing a confirmed personality trait have to do with the person(s) responsible for him going poof?

TG, I admire you and your thoughts, but let's move on please.

Sass I don't understand why you are so rude to me. If you don't want to discuss it, you don't have to. I am not asking for your help, so work on what you are doing and I will work on what I am working on. There is plenty enough room for everyone.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: July 21, 2011, 02:37:17 AM »

He was checked out quite well and I think we all agreed he coulda been a part of or not?  Just another open end, some think not but I'm not ruling anyone out!  Go over to Blink's and scroll down to his name and click on it and it will bring up the articles featuring him.  Sometimes I can't get the search thing here to bring up what I want either but know it's there!  I'm not real computer bright though!!!

I don't rule anyone out either. There are more then a few people on my radar for various reasons.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: July 21, 2011, 07:45:45 AM »

I recall also checking out this area Rolf's Hideout as mentioned in the grandfather's book...this is where I recall seeing the white truck and red car...but was likely nothing but I just recall saving that picture because it was close to the area on Mountain Loop Highway.

Which is also close to the Masonic Lodge which both of the Hormans...Dad and son (son being the accused child molester)...are a part of.

wow...cannot believe that I typed wear instead of where...self edit. 

MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: July 21, 2011, 12:29:57 PM »

What did I miss?  When was Kaine accused of molesting a child?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: July 21, 2011, 01:04:24 PM »

No no no...not Kaine...I was typing last night and didn't gather the names of Kaine's brother and their dad.  Sorry about that.  I will go and find them later.  Can't recall at the moment.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #571 on: July 21, 2011, 02:17:24 PM »

No no no...not Kaine...I was typing last night and didn't gather the names of Kaine's brother and their dad.  Sorry about that.  I will go and find them later.  Can't recall at the moment.

Just popped in for a second. You're talking about Kristian Horman, and it was the Grandfather, NOT the father.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: July 21, 2011, 02:23:42 PM »

Do you know if the person is  still actively "a part of" or are they no longer members of the Masonic Lodge, as in a past member?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: July 21, 2011, 05:44:29 PM »

Desiree on JVM tonight per JVM just now??  Anybody else see this?
MonaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: July 21, 2011, 06:47:44 PM »

Yes:  http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/issues.with.jane/
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: July 21, 2011, 06:55:53 PM »

issueswithjvm Jane Velez-Mitchell
Exclusively on Issues at 7pm est. Desiree Young talks heartbreak & what she is doing in the search for her precious son Kyron Horman!

http://twitter.com/#!/issueswithjvm

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: July 21, 2011, 07:01:18 PM »

Yes:  http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/issues.with.jane/

Thank you, I am sitting here waiting till she comes on...hoping it is about him tonight.  It's been so long and I'd like them all to spill what they can to put new interest into this case for Kyron.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: July 21, 2011, 07:41:32 PM »

Desiree Young on "Issues" tonight, asking Terri to tell her where Kyron is.

Desiree is convinced Terri knows where Kyron is and what happened to him.

She has put billboards up for Terri to see.

Poor Desiree, is so distraught.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #578 on: July 21, 2011, 07:50:40 PM »

Watching Desiree on JVM is gut wrenching.......her pain is palpable, I can feel it coming from her.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: July 21, 2011, 08:02:10 PM »

Watching Desiree on JVM is gut wrenching.......her pain is palpable, I can feel it coming from her.

Yes.  Very sad.   an angelic monkey

I see, she like me, is still dead set on Terri Horman.  All I can do is hope that this person going over the phone records for that day will find something.  Some small blip between two throw away phones could be all we need...I can always hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.