March 29, 2024, 01:50:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 391040 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: July 29, 2011, 06:36:03 PM »

hi neighbor,i had asked b4 about the auditorium/gym, if there are stairs that go
downstairs to the cafe area,id have to go look for the post,but is it possible
to get down there from inside the auditorium/gym, TIA

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #641 on: July 29, 2011, 06:37:42 PM »

Ya know, some of you posters just pizz's me off. Everyone was screaming, "why doesn't MCSO release more info". I put something out there that was credible and that was not released by LE, but reported to LE, and you question it as though I'm making this up.

Your insults to me and my information that I post are insulting to say the least.

How about this. How about instead of ridiculing someone that has been working on this case very hard, YOU go out there and do some sleuthing. You have such a negative tone and I'm sick of it.

At least I am doing something to try and bring Kyron home to his momma.

I'm out of here. YOU do the damn work. YOU find Kyron instead of shooting insults.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: July 29, 2011, 06:39:15 PM »

Tks for the link....http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Did you guys read the whole article? 
Jmo, seems like she's kind of a nut.....
Don't know a lot about this case, when did this child go missing this year right?

kyron went missing from school 6/4/2010,there was a science fair going on that day
he was last seen by terri horman/stepmom at 8:45 am

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: July 29, 2011, 06:59:45 PM »

Tks for the link....http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Did you guys read the whole article? 
Jmo, seems like she's kind of a nut.....
Don't know a lot about this case, when did this child go missing this year right?

kyron went missing from school 6/4/2010,there was a science fair going on that day
he was last seen by terri horman/stepmom at 8:45 am

Tks, sad not a lot of news reporters doing this story or I might of missed them.
Are both parents still looking for the boy???

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #644 on: July 29, 2011, 07:11:46 PM »

Sassi & Monks,

There is a lot of information that hasn't been shared by LE, as we all know.  Hell, there's some very critical information that hasn't been PURSUED by LE, even when hand fed to them.  That doesn't make it any less valuable or true. 

I try to roll and scroll on past the posts that are distracting to our goal:  TO FIND KYRON.  (Not that I don't snap once in a while and let it fly... Wink --

Thanks for the info, it could explain a lot. 

Onward...

Koko

an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: July 29, 2011, 07:49:01 PM »

Ya know, some of you posters just pizz's me off. Everyone was screaming, "why doesn't MCSO release more info". I put something out there that was credible and that was not released by LE, but reported to LE, and you question it as though I'm making this up.

Your insults to me and my information that I post are insulting to say the least.

How about this. How about instead of ridiculing someone that has been working on this case very hard, YOU go out there and do some sleuthing. You have such a negative tone and I'm sick of it.

I'm out of here. YOU do the damn work. YOU find Kyron instead of shooting insults.

Sass I don't think anyone ridiculed you or insulted you, so not sure what has you so upset. I have to give you fair warning, I don't ever believe anything I read on this site without first researching on my own and I would expect anyone who may read what I may put out there to research it for themselves as well. That's not insulting.... the information as is, is unverifiable. We don't know who saw this, what time it was seen, and if LE has taken any kind of action regarding it. IMHO if true and there has not been a sketch released, it is bad police work. A sketch is not so uncommon to not expect it. So as far as I am concerned, there is an unknown person claiming to have seen Kyron with a man. Ok, if true it is interesting and goes along with what many have theorised to be what happened.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #646 on: July 29, 2011, 10:33:40 PM »

Sass I don't think anyone ridiculed you or insulted you, so not sure what has you so upset. I have to give you fair warning, I don't ever believe anything I read on this site without first researching on my own and I would expect anyone who may read what I may put out there to research it for themselves as well. That's not insulting.... the information as is, is unverifiable. We don't know who saw this, what time it was seen, and if LE has taken any kind of action regarding it. IMHO if true and there has not been a sketch released, it is bad police work. A sketch is not so uncommon to not expect it. So as far as I am concerned, there is an unknown person claiming to have seen Kyron with a man. Ok, if true it is interesting and goes along with what many have theorised to be what happened.

TG: On the contrary, it has been verified. You state that you try and verify it yourself. I have NOT seen that.

Personally, I feel you take your personal feelings + what is out there from LE + a bit of the bio parents, and make assumptions.

I have not seen any sleuthing from you. All I see is criticism.

You have access to background info. Why don't you use it.

I've checked and re-checked the info sent to me and the source. I'm not an idiot.

I stand by my post' no matter what you or anyone else thinks. I'm here to find Kyron and it would be much easier without the crap that is being thrown out there.

Also, if you don't believe anything posted on this site, then maybe you shouldn't be reading this thread.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: July 29, 2011, 11:45:40 PM »

hi neighbor,i had asked b4 about the auditorium/gym, if there are stairs that go
downstairs to the cafe area,id have to go look for the post,but is it possible
to get down there from inside the auditorium/gym, TIA

It is a bit hard to find, but it is called "Skyline Elementary School, 11536 NW Skyline Road 97231, Facility Plan", it is from 2004 or so, and probably still "somewhere" on the PPS site.  IIRC on the left of the stage, are stairs that lead to the parking in the back, and continue towards the cafeteria.  A more recent plan is at available at
http://www.pps.k12.or.us/files/schoolmodernization/Skyline_ILS.pdf
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: July 30, 2011, 08:48:40 AM »

U are very appreciated Sassi and don't you dare go anywhere cuz we all know Klaas wouldn't let you spew mindless unchecked garbage all over her forum!  Nuff said and you go right ahead and do what you were doing!  All opinions, comments, observations and suggestions are welcomed and encouraged and we are all family here so let's be nice!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: July 30, 2011, 10:09:52 AM »

I am definitely researching...but, I think that I may remain behind the scenes in this thread...it seems heated. I will post as I find things of interest.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: July 30, 2011, 11:23:01 AM »

Sass has been working very hard on this case, harder than anyone on this site.   I trust and respect her work on this case. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: July 30, 2011, 04:36:40 PM »

Sass this is not a competition nor it is not about the hours spent on the computer. Of course I take my personal experience and use what I can of that to point me in certain directions, I think we all do. I am going to stay on this thread because I have been here from the day we all heard about little Kyron Horman. I wonder how many hours I have spent? I have no idea nor do I keep track nor do I really expect to be awarded any sort of recognition for it. I am here because I feel a connection to this case as I did Sandra's, Ambers, Chelsea's, Lindsey's and so many more.

Lets all work together to help find Kyron. We don't have to agree on everything, or at least in my opinion I don't. 

BTW, yes I do have a site I use to do background checks. If anyone needs someone run then send me the name and I will see what I come up with.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: July 30, 2011, 04:38:03 PM »

I am definitely researching...but, I think that I may remain behind the scenes in this thread...it seems heated. I will post as I find things of interest.

Yea I do most of my work off site and I email with a few people. If anything of interest is found I post.
Off topic,

Do you ever look into Kat Smiley anymore?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: July 30, 2011, 04:45:08 PM »

Yea I do most of my work off site and I email with a few people. If anything of interest is found I post.
Off topic,

I check in and out with that case. It still really bugs me...and I personally believe there was foul play. I keep up with Rob as well. Such a sad case...what about you?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: July 30, 2011, 05:46:46 PM »

....respectfully snipped.....
BTW, yes I do have a site I use to do background checks. If anyone needs someone run then send me the name and I will see what I come up with.

Thanks Tracygirl.  Would we send it via email or post it here or ???

Many thanks...

K. Cat

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: July 30, 2011, 06:22:17 PM »

....respectfully snipped.....

Thanks Tracygirl.  Would we send it via email or post it here or ???

Many thanks...

K. Cat

If you can post the name here that would be ok.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: July 30, 2011, 06:30:05 PM »

Off topic,

I check in and out with that case. It still really bugs me...and I personally believe there was foul play. I keep up with Rob as well. Such a sad case...what about you?

Yea me too. I think what gets to me the most is a little 7 year old boy died and it doesn't seem to matter to anyone other then a few internet posters. He is why I logged onto to this thread actually considering Washington is not far from Oregon and both boys wore/wear glasses and the same age. Anyhow, just wondering..now back to Kyron

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: July 30, 2011, 07:46:32 PM »

The Wall of Hope is moving again.  Sigh.  I don't think this is a good sign.   

I hope they will still have a camera there, watching who's visiting, just in case.

http://www.kptv.com/story/15178320/kyrons-wall-of-hope-moving-to-beaverton-gym
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: July 30, 2011, 10:26:42 PM »

Sassifrass - no insult intended towards you and I am sorry if you took it that way.  My intention was towards the information in general that was brought here to be discussed (I assume?) by you. 

It is beyond ridiculous if what is posted is true.  That anyone other than Terri per her own email saw Kyron with a strange male that day and the public has not been made aware of that information and possible future threat to their children after all this time is not acceptable.  For Terri to say it and nothing to be done about it is one thing but to have "another source" also say it is something entirely different.  It creates many questions in my mind as to "why" that I could go on for days about.

I come here for Kyron whether or not I am out there searching stuff on the net or physically searching. 

I appreciate what you do and say as well as all the others who come here for Kyron but that does not mean I will comment always to your liking nor do I expect the same from fellow posters.  I previously stated I am a skeptic especially about information not MSM that suddenly appears and I guess that's all I can say about that.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: July 30, 2011, 10:37:43 PM »

I have several things I have to post.

So, this is what we need to look at.

Description of male seen with Kyron: Male, late 20's to mid 30's, physically fit. possibly with some facial hair.

From day one of the 2010/2011 Skyline school year, LE (?) had people sitting outside of the school and across the street at the church. I have pics and think I sent them to Klaas, but if I didn't, I'll send them to her to confirm. Who were they looking at or what were they looking for?

There were 2 males in a maroon sedan car (looked Hispanic) parked in the back parking lot. Both appeared to look in their 20's or 30's.

What ever anyone can dig up would help. For Kyron.  an angelic monkey

Hi Sassi~

I thought the maroon sedan sounded familiar.  I found this little bit about it in the comments of this article, which I cut down to just the last few lines.  I think I have heard of the maroon car somewhere else and will keep looking.

http://www.kgw.com/home/Sheriff-No-evidence-Kyron-Horman-is-not-alive-103003704.html

"anonymous2uiam said on September 19, 2010 at 12:25 AM

...Has Kaine been upfront with the big stick carriers? Who knows? Depends on what he has to hide, if anything. What about the maroon car? Anyone more on that or are they keeping that under wraps?."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.