March 28, 2024, 06:41:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 390958 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: July 30, 2011, 11:37:28 PM »

The mention of a maroon colored car or sedan reminds me of this:

http://www.wweek.com/portland/print-blog-777-print.html  (I had actually found this email in a better place...but tonight this is the best I found).

Here's the main portion of an email McCain sent:

This morning around 9:00 am I received a telephone call from Mark DeWitt, a 51-year old single farmer who lives in Riddle, Oregon. ... When I took his call he expressed relief in “finally talking to a human” after leaving unanswered calls to the MCSO tip line. I told him I no longer worked at MCSO and I am not part of the investigation at all. He understood that but asked me to pass this info along to the authorities.

DeWitt told me he was driving on 99W near Junction City around noon on Wednesday, June 9–the same day Captain Mike Shults delivered his press statement without the families present. DeWitt said a white pick-up truck driven by a female with brown or reddish hair came up fast behind him. He noticed in his rear view mirror that a boy with short dark hair and glasses kept popping his head up in the front seat, only to have the driver push his head down. The pick-up passed DeWitt and turned on a gravel road near an old mill site in or near the town of Monroe, Oregon. DeWitt said the pickup turned onto a side road where it stopped to meet a “cranberry” color sedan from which a heavy set red head female and a male wearing a baseball cap emerged. DeWitt said the pickup driver got out and took the boy into a heavily wooded area where they were followed by the other two–with the male carrying a shovel he removed from the sedan trunk.

DeWitt continued into town where he stopped at a gas station to ask for directions to his destination, which I think was a grain elevator for seed. While out of his vehicle, DeWitt said he heard what sounded like a single gun shot coming from the general vicinity of where he saw the three adults and boy. DeWitt then said he later pulled into a rest area on 99W to use the rest room. As he was heading back onto the road, he was behind a slow moving motor home that was pulling onto the highway. DeWitt said he then saw the pickup again speeding with the sedan behind it about to collide with the motor home. He said the truck slammed on its brakes and barely stopped short of colliding with the motor home, but the sedan skidded and collided with the rear of the white pickup. DeWitt said it was not a major crash, but the sedan might have some slight front end damage and the pickup might show signs of a “paint swap” in the rear.

DeWitt said he does not watch much television and did not put all of these pieces together until he started following the Kyron story on the news. He said he has called the tip line three times, but with no answer. He also said he reported the incident to a “Eugene Deputy” (not sure if Eugene PD or Lane County Sheriff) shortly thereafter, but before he realized the possible significance of what he saw. I asked him what he wanted me to do with this information and he just wants a “real person” to go check the area – which he says he has since revisited. I told him that's not a good idea since it might be a crime scene.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: July 31, 2011, 12:04:23 AM »

I only posted that old article regarding the possible sighting of Kyron (one of many as always) because of the mention of a maroon vehicle. I am not entirely certain that it has been discounted by police. There is so much information to look through so I want to ask...do we have pictures of David Durhams vehicle anywhere? I ask this because the man reporting the incident states that a woman is driving the car...David had long hair. Though Sassi mentions earlier that those sitting in the car were men with facial hair (he could have had his hair pulled up...or not even been a part of sitting in the car that day...being that this reportedly happened on the 9th of June). How about any of the other people that have been looked at?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: July 31, 2011, 12:08:41 AM »

Just found what I was looking for in regards to David Durham...

Dodds was shot multiple times after stopping Durham's 1984 Dodge truck on Sunday.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/oregon-town-fearful-manhunt-alleged-cop-shooter-continues/story?id=12758279

Unless he had another vehicle.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: July 31, 2011, 12:56:49 AM »

male, 20 to 30, physically fit?  could it be someone from the gym?  someone from the bodybuilding world?  i wonder if any of TMH's electronic correspondance was w/ anyone from the gym?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: July 31, 2011, 05:43:06 AM »

Did you guys see this Maxine Bernstein article about a little boy who fell down a steel slope and his father went after him and saved him from falling further and into water below - all of which was witnessed by a person with a familiar name.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2011/07/salem_father_leaps_after_young_son_when_child_slips_from_silver_falls_trail.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: July 31, 2011, 09:01:49 AM »

Kyron’s Wall of Hope moving to Beaverton gym

http://www.kptv.com/story/15178320/kyrons-wall-of-hope-moving-to-beaverton-gym

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: July 31, 2011, 06:29:34 PM »

Why are they moving it again?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: July 31, 2011, 10:20:12 PM »

Did you guys see this Maxine Bernstein article about a little boy who fell down a steel slope and his father went after him and saved him from falling further and into water below - all of which was witnessed by a person with a familiar name.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2011/07/salem_father_leaps_after_young_son_when_child_slips_from_silver_falls_trail.html

OK, now that's just strange. Some people just can't stay out of the papers!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: August 01, 2011, 12:10:14 PM »

male, 20 to 30, physically fit?  could it be someone from the gym?  someone from the bodybuilding world?  i wonder if any of TMH's electronic correspondance was w/ anyone from the gym?

Could be.  When Terri was working out for her bodybuilding competition she probably spent alot of time at the gym.  It's said that she lost 62 pds in 4 months...that is a lot of weight in a short amount of time even if she was popping lots of fat burners, not sure it wasn't something a little more potent than that. 

Something stronger would be the connection because than the person dispensing the product could be blackmailed into other stuff or he/she already had a criminal mind.  This is a theory I saw floated about early on SM, I think we have someone involved w/bodybuilding who said it couldn't be but I'm not so sure.  People do stuff all the time that others assume they'ed never do; everyone has an agenda.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: August 01, 2011, 12:15:10 PM »

OK, now that's just strange. Some people just can't stay out of the papers!

Out of all the characters; he gives me the willies.  I wonder if it could be a publicity stunt for his FOP cause?  I can't help but be negative about him now.   
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: August 01, 2011, 12:25:23 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted before but here it is again just in case anyone missed it.  It is a petition asking that the 3 remaining sites be searched now. 

http://www.change.org/petitions/please-sign-share-this-petition-searches-need-to-be-completed-for-kyron-horman
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: August 01, 2011, 01:07:47 PM »

Not sure but from poking around at their site it seems they have a couple of construction projects going on at some stations; not sure which ones are involved?  Here's the link.

http://www.tvfr.com/default.aspx
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #672 on: August 01, 2011, 05:17:59 PM »

Just popped in to make a few comments regarding comments on BOC.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/#comments

Regardless of what was stated, that my info that was posted here on SM, I stand by that information. This, and I didn't post ALL of the info, was a first hand account of the happenings at the SF at Skyline School, the day Kyron went poof. If you discredit part of it, you have to discredit all of it, and I don't believe that is the case here. I firmly believe in the info provided and the source is VERY credible.

What I posted was not an assumption or a theory. I checked my facts before I posted. If someone is discrediting info that I stated on SM, then maybe their facts need to be rechecked.

I respect all of the poster's on both sites, but let's get to the nitty griddy. Why are we here? To find Kyron. You can sleuth until your face turns blue, but to ignore information because one or so person's say it's untrue, would be an injustice to Kyron. Please don't ignore what is front of you.

I think the comment by Desiree that was said on the JVM interview, per BOC poster, “We’ve ruled out every other person that was even involved at the school that day or not involved at the school that day”. was taken out of context. I believe, IMO, that she was stating that the known people who are on the list that day, have been cleared. The not involved people, I believe she meant people like delivery drivers, etc. I wouldn't read too much into that statement. However, there were unknown persons there. The person(s) who took Kyron, and they have yet to be identified.

Anyhoo, back to lurking and getting those weeds out of my yard and garden.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: August 01, 2011, 06:20:47 PM »

::snipping2:: from

i thought about that when the list was published,like someone dropping
someone off,like another child,and that person could not,or just did not
attend the SF, TH timeline has, had me fuzzled, from the beginning, bc
of how tight it was,like how far can you go in, an hr & a 1/2,and still get
back to the gym,and do something to kyron,an make it so he can not be
found in over a yr, im still thinking TH had something to do with kyrons
disappearance, its just hard as hill, to connect her to it

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: August 01, 2011, 11:30:09 PM »

Everytime I hear that LE checked out everybody at the school that day, I always think that they couldn't possible be sure that they know every person that was there that day.  There were no cameras.  A dozen people could have driven into the school area without anyone noticing them.  There were no assigned people to be on watch of the road and parking area.  Any number of people and vehicles could have been present without having been seen or noticed that morning IMO.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: August 02, 2011, 01:58:01 AM »

Sassi I don't post on BOC and very rarely read Kyron there.  I got lost somewhere between the alledged MFH plot gone bad and the sexting telephone # snafu over there.  And just now going over and reading the link you left I got lost in a debate about Terri's alledged time stamped receipt for FM which is really a mute point since they(LE) have tapes showing her at both that day at this point IIRC... 

Anyway, I don't think anyone is preventing you from posting anything.  Like you we are all here for Kyron and we do all have our own thoughts, theories and opinions that also can be given and hashed over.  We really have little else at this point.

Even what Desiree stated is very subjective to each person here; unless you are Desiree.  I tend to agree tho that someone could have slipped thru a crack.  I just have a difficult time with the LE-public safety part of that equation as I explained previously. 

As to sleuthing - I am blue from looking for a femur bone and reports of a cranberry sedan.  So please give us more and I will zip it as best I can cuz I am interested in where you are going regardless.  And one more thing...did you really state that LE was watching that school prior to this.  I will go back and read again but clarification on that would be most appreciated.

Also glad someone emailed LE and they got a response stating that searches will resume for Kyron.  It's beyond time he was brought home.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #676 on: August 03, 2011, 12:21:21 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted before but here it is again just in case anyone missed it.  It is a petition asking that the 3 remaining sites be searched now. 

http://www.change.org/petitions/please-sign-share-this-petition-searches-need-to-be-completed-for-kyron-horman

Thanks, FKL. 

Does anyone know the location of these remaining searches?

TIA,
 an angelic monkey
K. Cat

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: August 03, 2011, 06:00:48 PM »

Few interesting suggestions on Blinks site.
1. Kyron was the person for the mfh, not kaine. (horrible to think about, but I suppose it happens)
2. David Durham is the suspect they have been searching for but can't find in connection to this case.

What if the person who was seen with Kyron is someone LE knows of, but can't find or is no longer living? I suppose that would be a reason to not have a sketch released. I have always had a hinky feeling about DAD. I along with a few posters spent a bit of time on him back when he shot at LE.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: August 03, 2011, 06:05:10 PM »

Everytime I hear that LE checked out everybody at the school that day, I always think that they couldn't possible be sure that they know every person that was there that day.  There were no cameras.  A dozen people could have driven into the school area without anyone noticing them.  There were no assigned people to be on watch of the road and parking area.  Any number of people and vehicles could have been present without having been seen or noticed that morning IMO.

Completely agree with you. There is no possible way to be 100% sure unless of course there is something we don't know. But what other ways would LE be able to see cars coming to and from the school without camera's and eyewitnesses present at the school that day?  
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: August 03, 2011, 06:12:41 PM »

Just popped in to make a few comments regarding comments on BOC.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/#comments

Regardless of what was stated, that my info that was posted here on SM, I stand by that information. This, and I didn't post ALL of the info, was a first hand account of the happenings at the SF at Skyline School, the day Kyron went poof. If you discredit part of it, you have to discredit all of it, and I don't believe that is the case here. I firmly believe in the info provided and the source is VERY credible.

What I posted was not an assumption or a theory. I checked my facts before I posted. If someone is discrediting info that I stated on SM, then maybe their facts need to be rechecked.

I respect all of the poster's on both sites, but let's get to the nitty griddy. Why are we here? To find Kyron. You can sleuth until your face turns blue, but to ignore information because one or so person's say it's untrue, would be an injustice to Kyron. Please don't ignore what is front of you.

I think the comment by Desiree that was said on the JVM interview, per BOC poster, “We’ve ruled out every other person that was even involved at the school that day or not involved at the school that day”. was taken out of context. I believe, IMO, that she was stating that the known people who are on the list that day, have been cleared. The not involved people, I believe she meant people like delivery drivers, etc. I wouldn't read too much into that statement. However, there were unknown persons there. The person(s) who took Kyron, and they have yet to be identified.

Anyhoo, back to lurking and getting those weeds out of my yard and garden.

Sass you posted a Physically fit man in his 20's to 30's was seen speaking to Kyron at an exhibit and 2 men at about 8:30 AM were seen in a car. Does your source have a description of the man seen with Kyron besides his built and age? If he wanted Kyron to help carry things in, it leads me to believe he was perhaps not a parent but someone working at the SF? someone who have an electric exhibit? Is that a fair assumption to make?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.