March 28, 2024, 09:41:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 390965 times)
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: August 03, 2011, 10:16:00 PM »

Few interesting suggestions on Blinks site.
1. Kyron was the person for the mfh, not kaine. (horrible to think about, but I suppose it happens)
2. David Durham is the suspect they have been searching for but can't find in connection to this case.

What if the person who was seen with Kyron is someone LE knows of, but can't find or is no longer living? I suppose that would be a reason to not have a sketch released. I have always had a hinky feeling about DAD. I along with a few posters spent a bit of time on him back when he shot at LE.   

Hi TG~

If they have a sketch, then they had it over 6 months prior to Durham's flight.  Why wait so long?
I agree there are too many coincidences regarding DAD. 

I posted back then asking, is it possible he escaped to an airport before anyone even heard about the shooting?  Caught an early morning flight out of Portland or Eugene w/o anyone there even being aware of him?  I was told no, he was either dead or holed up in a vacation house.  Does everyone still think that?  Or is it possible he escaped???  And if he did escape, he most likely had help, right?

Also, If Durham was on the radar of MCSO and/or FBI, then why wasn't there an agent "trailing" him?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: August 03, 2011, 10:49:00 PM »

I wish they would release the dash cam video of that night with DAD and officer Dodds.  Something just does not sit right.  The long haired picture of Durham (dad) is from 2007, newer pics released show short hair.

I wonder how and why he would shoot him in the abdomen and pelvis area.  Not sure how tall officer Dodds is but dad is 6'3" ; even sitting gun would of been aimed down anyway interesting place to shoot a guy.

Prayers for Kyron.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: August 04, 2011, 01:17:20 AM »

I wish they would release the dash cam video of that night with DAD and officer Dodds.  Something just does not sit right.  The long haired picture of Durham (dad) is from 2007, newer pics released show short hair.

I wonder how and why he would shoot him in the abdomen and pelvis area.  Not sure how tall officer Dodds is but dad is 6'3" ; even sitting gun would of been aimed down anyway interesting place to shoot a guy.

Prayers for Kyron.

See, that's another thing that needs to be clarified.  Did he have long hair when he shot Officer Dodds?   Was it tucked up under a hat in the other photos?  IDK.  I remember reading something (maybe from the FBI profile on DAD) about him liking "hats".  It wasn't specific about military-style berets, it was just "hats".  Was he some master of disguise?  Did he somehow slip away?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: August 04, 2011, 05:46:27 PM »

1. Kyron was the person for the mfh, not kaine. (horrible to think about, but I suppose it happens)
2. David Durham is the suspect they have been searching for but can't find in connection to this case.

What if the person who was seen with Kyron is someone LE knows of, but can't find or is no longer living? I suppose that would be a reason to not have a sketch released. I have always had a hinky feeling about DAD. I along with a few posters spent a bit of time on him back when he shot at LE.   

Hi TG~

If they have a sketch, then they had it over 6 months prior to Durham's flight.  Why wait so long?

I posted back then asking, is it possible he escaped to an airport before anyone even heard about the shooting?  Caught an early morning flight out of Portland or Eugene w/o anyone there even being aware of him?  I was told no, he was either dead or holed up in a vacation house.  Does everyone still think that?  Or is it possible he escaped???  And if he did escape, he most likely had help, right?

Also, If Durham was on the radar of MCSO and/or FBI, then why wasn't there an agent "trailing" him?

In my personal opinion, I think it is possible he escaped, obviously he is some place other then where he is being looked for. He could be in a cave or he can be in another country. Private plains don't have the same security restrictions as the major airlines.

Perhaps he wasn't on the radar until after they stopped him? Perhaps they found things on him? I get the feeling he was not being followed but felt he was being followed because of criminal activity. I don't buy the whole medication story, could be true but I don't buy it. He doesn't fit the man Sass posted but perhaps he helped to stash Kyron for a day or two? I want to know why LE went to his place with an ambulance? Who did they expect to find there? who needed help? I guess they could have been looking for DAD but wouldn't they go a little bit more undercover?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: August 04, 2011, 05:47:05 PM »

sorry plains = planes
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: August 04, 2011, 10:31:11 PM »

Hi TG~

In my personal opinion, I think it is possible he escaped, obviously he is some place other then where he is being looked for. He could be in a cave or he can be in another country. Private plains don't have the same security restrictions as the major airlines.

Perhaps he wasn't on the radar until after they stopped him? Perhaps they found things on him? I get the feeling he was not being followed but felt he was being followed because of criminal activity. I don't buy the whole medication story, could be true but I don't buy it. He doesn't fit the man Sass posted but perhaps he helped to stash Kyron for a day or two? I want to know why LE went to his place with an ambulance? Who did they expect to find there? who needed help? I guess they could have been looking for DAD but wouldn't they go a little bit more undercover?

Yes, I think it is obvious he escaped or is dead.  Early on so many people leaned toward him having drowned.  I was just wondering if opinions had changed.
I don't know about airline security.  I think someone on the run could slip thru w/ a fake id.  If he made it on the first flight out, and people thought he was still on the beach, the TSA/Port Police may not even have been looking for him early Monday morning.  I could be wrong, I don't really know.  Private planes may have less security but would involve a much bigger conspiracy, I think.

As far as the description goes, I don't know what to think.  I think if DAD were capable of all of this (disappearing Kyron, evading police, disappearing himself) then he is capable of changing his appearance as well.
I don't really buy the medication story, either.

Maybe the ambulance is standard when someone appears to be fleeing from a crime and they don't know what the crime could be? 
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: August 05, 2011, 12:28:26 AM »

Just furthering my thinking on DAD:

Sassi's description: Male, 20-30's, physically fit, did not look like a parent

I think DAD was about 39 when Kyron disappeared (if I am wrong someone please correct me), was physically fit, and if he was dressed up like an army guy he may not have looked like a parent?
I am not 100% behind this idea, I don't know that he would have been running around in his trademark camo if he had planned to snatch Kyron, although maybe it would have helped him to disappear into the woods...
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: August 05, 2011, 12:40:30 AM »

Well could be me on the hair being shorter because his FBI profile states longish.  Also the ambulance could of been because they exchanged gunfire and maybe there was blood in the truck cab from the dogs injured leg? so they believed he could have been shot in the gunfire exchange.  I agree it's possibly not the drugs or drug related phobia also that brought the paranoia.  He could have had to go bags already placed in certain locations with items to flee if that was his plan.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/additional/david-anthony-durham

A Terri - DAD connection would lead to the throw away phones and lots of premeditation on both there parts.  And I am not so sure he is interested in 7yr old boys; due to the girlfriend breakup that he was supposedly so torn up about.   I think DAD is just a odd timing coincidence unrelated to Kyron.

I think it is a possibility that the MFH could have been for Kyron but whoever it was for they don't have enough to prosecute or they would have done so already imo.

The one that Sassi posted about sounds more like a pumala imo but I would think it would be known if any of Tanner's family was present that day? 

Just rambling.  I sure wish they would find the little guy and atleast give the family that little bit of peace.  The not knowing would kill me.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: August 05, 2011, 05:34:52 PM »

Yep DAD can go either way, that is why I have not forgotten about him.
The private plane could be arranged pretty easily if a friend or relative had one. Or even if he took off by boat. I had suggested that before and I still think it is possible considering the ocean is right there. One thing is for sure surrounding this case there are people who are connected or around that area who have also gone poof. Unless I have missed it, the woman and two children are still missing too. Are they all connected? I am not sure if there is enough known at this point to really say yes or no. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: August 05, 2011, 06:04:29 PM »

I think DAD was about 39 when Kyron disappeared (if I am wrong someone please correct me), was physically fit, and if he was dressed up like an army guy he may not have looked like a parent?
I am not 100% behind this idea, I don't know that he would have been running around in his trademark camo if he had planned to snatch Kyron, although maybe it would have helped him to disappear into the woods...

I believe what Sass was getting at was he was not recognized as a parent to the school. I suppose that throws him into the friend, relative of a student or perhaps a vender working at the the fair. I do believe someone posted there were venders working some booths etc...

If you put together what the one boy said about the last time he saw Kyron and what Terri had said...Terri claims to have left him as he was walking towards his classroom, true or false, we don't really know for sure. One thing about that claim I have wondered about is, if this was the last time she was to see Kyron before this big plan went into action and some man was to lured Kyron out of the school, why was this not a goodbye witnessed by others who could verify to it happening? Why did she choose to do this without a witness? That to me was a big mistake because it is something that has been used to cast doubt on her story. It was a mistake? Anyway, so we hear Kyron told a fellow student he was going to see a "cool electric one". Kyron was by himself so who told him about this "cool electric project"? It is claimed that Kyron was seen with an unknown man who was over heard to ask Kyron for help getting something out of the truck?  So while Kyron was near his classroom did he run into a person who told him to go see some "cool electric one" sending him to this other person Kyron is claimed to have been with or did that same man tell him? IMO, it sounds as if Kyron was told by someone who was near to his classroom or where ever Terri last left him, to go see a cool electric  project, so was this the 20-30 year old man or a different person?

So many question.....
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: August 05, 2011, 08:38:31 PM »

I believe what Sass was getting at was he was not recognized as a parent to the school. I suppose that throws him into the friend, relative of a student or perhaps a vender working at the the fair. I do believe someone posted there were venders working some booths etc...

If you put together what the one boy said about the last time he saw Kyron and what Terri had said...Terri claims to have left him as he was walking towards his classroom, true or false, we don't really know for sure. One thing about that claim I have wondered about is, if this was the last time she was to see Kyron before this big plan went into action and some man was to lured Kyron out of the school, why was this not a goodbye witnessed by others who could verify to it happening? Why did she choose to do this without a witness? That to me was a big mistake because it is something that has been used to cast doubt on her story. It was a mistake? Anyway, so we hear Kyron told a fellow student he was going to see a "cool electric one". Kyron was by himself so who told him about this "cool electric project"? It is claimed that Kyron was seen with an unknown man who was over heard to ask Kyron for help getting something out of the truck?  So while Kyron was near his classroom did he run into a person who told him to go see some "cool electric one" sending him to this other person Kyron is claimed to have been with or did that same man tell him? IMO, it sounds as if Kyron was told by someone who was near to his classroom or where ever Terri last left him, to go see a cool electric  project, so was this the 20-30 year old man or a different person?

So many question.....

Would his friends/family risk helping him in that way (fleeing by private plane)?  The man had just shot a police officer.  I could be wrong, but I believe private planes have to file flight plans which may include the number of passengers on board.  I believe the police would be all over his friends and family to see if anyone had aided him.  There may be less security, but the pilot of a private plane assumes responsibility for the security of his aircraft and the passengers when they are in a restricted area.

As far as TMH saying good-bye w/o a witness.  If there wasn't a witness, there is a little bit of give wrt the exact time she left.  I don't know if that made a difference to her or not.  For all we know, she could have said to go check out the "cool, electric one" as she was saying good-bye.  MOO.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: August 06, 2011, 04:25:18 PM »

So many question.....

Would his friends/family risk helping him in that way (fleeing by private plane)?  The man had just shot a police officer.  I could be wrong, but I believe private planes have to file flight plans which may include the number of passengers on board.  I believe the police would be all over his friends and family to see if anyone had aided him.  There may be less security, but the pilot of a private plane assumes responsibility for the security of his aircraft and the passengers when they are in a restricted area.

As far as TMH saying good-bye w/o a witness.  If there wasn't a witness, there is a little bit of give wrt the exact time she left.  I don't know if that made a difference to her or not.  For all we know, she could have said to go check out the "cool, electric one" as she was saying good-bye.  MOO.

I don't know the family so I can't say what they would do or not do to help out one of their own. I suppose they could have or not. See that is the thing, we don't know enough about any of it to say for certain something happened or didn't happen or he left by plane, boat, train on foot etc..... I would guess if he took a public flight they would have caught him on security camera's. He shot a police officer, I bet they have checked out everything possible in that area.
As for Terri, she could have told him to check in and then go see the project, your right. again, I don't think we have enough information to really fill in the blanks, it is all assumptions at this point.  
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #692 on: August 06, 2011, 04:51:43 PM »

Hi Tracygirl and Monkeys!!!

Does anyone know of any reason that DAD would have shot a police officer? Was he hiding something in his vehicle or if he had something to do with Kyron it seems that some trace of Kyron would have been found in his vehicle?  If something was found LE probably wouldn't release it to the public, they have released so little info.

The way you were using his initials, DAD, reminded me of that letter supposedly to Kaine that was found on the wall of hope.  I found a very interesting handwriting analysis that someone did on the letter. It may have been posted before.  I read the analysis with DAD in mind and now I wonder if he left the note. 

Here is the link if anyone would like to read it. DAD was underlined in the letter and this is also Durham's initials. It is interesting how much of the analysis could fit DAD. I thought it was kind of chilling at the end with the "pop" maybe meaning a gunshot.  Sorry if this is a repeat and has already been discussed.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5823174/handwriting_analysis_letter_to_kaine.html?cat=34

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: August 07, 2011, 12:44:07 AM »

I don't know the family so I can't say what they would do or not do to help out one of their own. I suppose they could have or not. See that is the thing, we don't know enough about any of it to say for certain something happened or didn't happen or he left by plane, boat, train on foot etc..... I would guess if he took a public flight they would have caught him on security camera's. He shot a police officer, I bet they have checked out everything possible in that area.
As for Terri, she could have told him to check in and then go see the project, your right. again, I don't think we have enough information to really fill in the blanks, it is all assumptions at this point.  

Geez, sometimes I feel like I just talk circles with you.  Yes, we all agree on two things--  anything is possible and we know very few facts.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: August 07, 2011, 03:41:29 PM »

Geez, sometimes I feel like I just talk circles with you.  Yes, we all agree on two things--  anything is possible and we know very few facts.

I sort of feel the same way.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: August 07, 2011, 07:47:22 PM »

one thing about Kyron being asked to carry something into the school.  I thought the projects were set up the day before?  So could it have been closer to the end when the viewing was over? 

just going with it based on what we know. 

Another item on my wish list; all the pictures and video's of that day from the teachers and parents.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: August 08, 2011, 11:53:28 AM »

hey everyone.  i don't post in this thread too often and haven't in awhile but i just wondered what you all think the possiblity is that terri horman acted alone in kyrons disappearance.  in my opinion, i think it's possible
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: August 08, 2011, 08:39:33 PM »

hey everyone.  i don't post in this thread too often and haven't in awhile but i just wondered what you all think the possiblity is that terri horman acted alone in kyrons disappearance.  in my opinion, i think it's possible

More than a possibility.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: August 08, 2011, 08:43:31 PM »

More than a possibility.

Agree...though I like to look at every single angle...my first GUT thought was she did it...In my opinion if she didn't do this she would be fighting for custody of her daughter.  So, I agree it's definitely a possibility.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: August 08, 2011, 11:56:07 PM »

Self correction:  DAD was 43 when he disappeared, so he would've been 42-43 when Ky disappeared.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.