April 25, 2024, 04:54:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 392890 times)
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: August 19, 2011, 10:27:27 PM »

I also think that LE said that witnesses saw Kyron at school "after" Terri left.  I don't have a link to that one either, so disregard if you don't agree, please.

If others saw Kyron after Terri left - that's another way of saying that Kyron didn't leave with Terri IMO.

There are the tapes at the Freddie stores shortly after Terri left the school in which Kyron doesn't appear.  That would have definately been big news if LE had seen Kyron on any tapes from anywhere.

Personally, I don't have a clue what to think, but if Kyron was seen after Terri left and it was between 9-10am when he disappeared, then she could have returned to the school after the stop at the 2nd FM.  Just a possibility, not something I have a strong feeling about.  I guess we don't know exactly when she left the second FM, but LE should have an idea from the surveillance tapes, right?
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: August 20, 2011, 12:16:14 AM »

One thing that I did notice was in a press release/on website for MCSO this year, it was worded that Kyron was last seen at the door of his classroom...it did not say by TH and did not say "walking down the hall" as it had last year...but of course it did not say by who, either...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: August 20, 2011, 01:23:56 AM »

I also think that LE said that witnesses saw Kyron at school "after" Terri left.  I don't have a link to that one either, so disregard if you don't agree, please.

If others saw Kyron after Terri left - that's another way of saying that Kyron didn't leave with Terri IMO.

There are the tapes at the Freddie stores shortly after Terri left the school in which Kyron doesn't appear.  That would have definately been big news if LE had seen Kyron on any tapes from anywhere.

Personally, I don't have a clue what to think, but if Kyron was seen after Terri left and it was between 9-10am when he disappeared, then she could have returned to the school after the stop at the 2nd FM.  Just a possibility, not something I have a strong feeling about.  I guess we don't know exactly when she left the second FM, but LE should have an idea from the surveillance tapes, right?

Right...I agree...LE should know. I wish "we knew".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #723 on: August 21, 2011, 09:07:55 PM »

At times, I feel that LE stopped searching for Kyron too soon.

Have they exhausted every leed and every clue ?

Why wasn't Terri Horman arrested for some silly thing to squeeze her into talking ?

Little Kyron is out there somewhere. If he is not alive, I believe his soul wanders aimlessly,
due to the shock and pain  he probably endured when he lost his life.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #724 on: August 24, 2011, 04:30:50 AM »

an angelic monkey
The end of this video offers a quote by TP wherein he states he saw Terri leave the school without Kyron:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI

BTW Puzzler, thanks for your comments and research.

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: August 24, 2011, 11:43:34 AM »

an angelic monkey
The end of this video offers a quote by TP wherein he states he saw Terri leave the school without Kyron:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI

BTW Puzzler, thanks for your comments and research.

Kokos Cat - TY

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: August 24, 2011, 11:58:02 AM »

A couple of interesting posts from Blink on Crime:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/comment-page-202/#comments

beejay says:
August 23, 2011 at 5:17 am

Some random thoughts, in no particular order, perhaps of interest–or not.

I still believe, as I posted long ago when Blink noted the frequency of LE suspicious activity reports in the Horman’s neighborhood, that Ky was being stalked, at his home, in spring, 2010. Ky was kept close at hand by his parents, and didn’t wander far from the house because of his vision. Ya’ll already know who I think was stalking him, although it could have been SZ instead.

So, the next place to try to grab him was at school. With the impending deadline of school getting out for a long summer, SZ and/or my ORS had to act. The irregularity of the Science Fair was a gift to them.

When we think of RS’ associates, landscaping is not the connection we’re looking for. It’s Lifestyle. IMO, DDS gave LE some clues about Lifestyle choices of RS and/or associates(known to her or not, and not meaning Terri) which lead to the Sauvie Island searches. (Remember DDS said she knew, or knew of RS, but didn’t know his name?)
RS’ associates may not all be hispanic. Especially if the connection is Lifestyle rather than familial or employment related. SZ will not be found via electronics–at least the connection to his involvement with Ky won’t.

It’s no mystery to me who is behind this. I just don’t know who SZ is. But I think somebody who knows Rudy also knows of his acquaintance with SZ. And will eventually be able, or willing, to make the connection between them, with help and photos(?) From that, LE will investigate the Ky connection.

Yes, bean counting and file-management at MCSO, but it doesn’t discourage me. After this becomes officially a cold case, retired volunteer LEOs will work on it. Perhaps one will become interested in this case; they have more time available, and access to the intel.

Perhaps the public will generate some new tips for them. I hope the next lead doesn’t come in the form of another child victimized. And that is what has motivated my own interest and work from the very beginning. This has to stop.

beejay says:
August 23, 2011 at 8:38 am

@rose: why did Kaine renew the RO…since LE’s briefings would give him to know it is a SZ?

My thoughts: the RO is also about Kitty’s custody; the longer she stays with Kaine exclusively, the easier it’ll be to minimize future contact betwn her and TH. Which, he is probably PO’d enough to want if only because it’s all he can hurt TH with at the moment.

Also helps the ones who have the power to investigate (even as a cold case) Ky’s case in the future–the ones he’s depending on–that could find themselves in an embarrasing situation about the initial RO. Just renew it, keep things quiet. And, next spring is the DA election; this is embarrasing, potentially, for Underhill also.

But, mainly, maybe KH still thinks TH might know SZ’s identity, or at least a trail to him. And she might. I still think she’s far too afraid to reveal any info that the perps can trace back to her; afraid for herself, for James, and for Kitty. And maybe her parents.

Blink’s SZ, Suspect Zero, is just the guy Ky left with. I don’t understand how that would change Kaine’s desire to renew the RO. For all we know, SZ is Rudy, who in his renewed RO Kaine referred to as “our” gardener. Catch that? Interesting, wasn’t it?

I’m out to recruit some guys for some of those jobs which I do believe they want to help with. That are in the category laughingly referred to as “it’s a dirty job, but somebody’s gotta do it!” Uh, not landscaping. Lol.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: August 24, 2011, 11:59:55 AM »

One more post from Blink on Crime:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/#comments

beejay says:
August 24, 2011 at 5:43 am
I think it helps to remember that by the time Kaine was explaining (away) Terri’s concern about Ky’s sudden increased spaciness, Kaine was also in the position of needing to defend his own parenting. As well as to maintain the pressure on Terri, in case she knows something about Ky’s disappearance.

Kaine was a bit removed from the daily details of his children, including their medical status. He is the overworked breadwinner, with an engineer’s mind–not a people-person. He said he had never once had to take Kitty on a long car ride to stop her crying. Yet, for weeks she had supposedly kept the entire family awake due to her earache. (Or was it teething? Something that toddlers have…) Why didn’t he use his magic ability to quiet her then?

This is just unreliable “information”, misinformation, and/or disinformation. To try to solve the mystery based on Kaine’s changing info is not the best way to do it. Yet, it’s mostly what we have.

Exchange recipes anyone?

If DDS had the correct info, Terri took Ms. Porter the dr-related papers on June 3. So, there would be no dr appt for June 4. It takes more time than that for a busy teacher preparing for a Sci Fair to thoughtfully prepare a doc’s behavioral observation paperwork.

We know that LE did not substantiate all vehicles at school that day. They did, they think, substantiate all in the front/southeast lot. But not in the rear.

RUDY: were you in “your” white truck in the back parking lot that day? Or did someone else drive off with Ky and meet up with you later?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: August 24, 2011, 11:35:57 PM »

This post by “neighbor” on Blink on Crime caught my eye.  We’ve discussed so many times about whether there was a doctor appointment for Kyron on June 4 or the next Friday.  Check out the response by neighbor that I bolded below.  Sometimes the most simple explanation fits - succinct – Occam’s Razor

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/

neighbor says:
August 24, 2011 at 11:19 am

Re: evie says: August 23, 2011 at 6:51 pm
Sorry for the confusion. FWIK the coast has no nude beaches. The only one near the school is on SI.
_ _ _
Re: erose says: August 23, 2011 at 7:05 pm
Many years ago, Intel teamed up with AT&T for deep employee discounts on cell phones. If was still true in 2010, I would expect that TH’s old cell phone to be AT&T. However, Intel might have switched to Verizon that has shaky coverage around there.

While we’re on the topic. IMO “untraceable” cell phones ping just like any other cell phone. The main difference for LE is that they can’t subpoena by name. Instead *all* records for all cell phones have to be requested from the carriers. That explains the cell phone expert and all the data that LE sifts through.
_ _ _
Re: beejay says: August 24, 2011 at 5:43 am
If Ms. Porter didn’t return the paperwork on Jun 4th, she could have known that Kyron was not going to a Dr appt.
‘nuff said

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: August 25, 2011, 04:04:41 AM »

an angelic monkey
Does anyone have any info on a search this weekend for Kyron?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: August 27, 2011, 05:46:33 AM »

Wall of Hope - I believe today is the day it's going to be relocated to behind the gym.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: August 27, 2011, 10:28:49 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/08/kyron_horman_wall_of_hope_move_1.html

Kyron Horman Wall of Hope moves to permanent home outside Xtreme Edge Gym in Beaverton

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: August 27, 2011, 10:36:55 PM »

Video of the wall being moved:

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=128527438&sec=547787

Kyron Horman Wall of Hope gets permanent home

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: August 28, 2011, 01:13:49 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/08/kyron_horman_wall_of_hope_move_1.html

Horman spends every weekend at events like drag races and fairs to keep his son in the public eye. He said it's great to have a more visible spot for the wall, but neither he nor the fire department thought it would need to be moved again.

"We thought we would be done," Horman said. "We thought this whole thing would be over."

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office was not immediately available for comment on the investigation.

I wonder who is taking care of Kiara during all this time Kaine looking for Kyron on the weekends?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: August 28, 2011, 02:28:51 AM »

Haven't visited the True Crimes site in quite a while; just tried it and a message says:  this board is permanently closed.

Does anyone know what happened?  Why did it close?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: August 28, 2011, 08:27:14 AM »

Thank you for the updates on the Kyron Wall of Hope Puzzler.  I don't know why the True Crimes is closed.  Maybe someone else knows.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #736 on: August 28, 2011, 02:03:54 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/128538693.html

Kyron's father reflects on case as 'Wall of Hope' moves

PORTLAND, Ore. – The iconic “Wall of Hope” that has come to symbolize the search for Kyron Horman has moved to a new home at the Xtreme Edge Gym in Beaverton.

::snipping2::

He told KATU on Saturday that investigators are still working the case.

“We’ll probably be looking for additional photos from the day of, that day. Whether or not anyone in there is someone of interest or not, let’s go get them all,” Kaine said.

He also talked about his estranged wife, Terri Horman, who has faced much scrutiny during the case but has not been charged with a crime.

“They’ve looked at many different angles on this case. She’s one of them,” he said. “She’s also one of them that we haven’t been able to rule out and she’s also one of the ones that has absolutely refused to cooperate.”

Kaine said he plans to hold more public events in the coming months to keep Kyron on people’s minds.

“We miss him. This should’ve been done a long time ago,” he said. “He should already be home.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #737 on: August 28, 2011, 11:31:52 PM »

Dear Sassi & Monks, an angelic monkey
   HO has mentioned a "private" search for Kyron this weekend that he was not invited to participate in.  Has this gotten any news coverage at all?!?   I haven't heard a thing!
   TIA,
K. Cat

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: August 29, 2011, 10:18:35 AM »

I have a lot of compassion for Kaine.  But I think he's misleading the public when he continues to say that Terri absolutely refuses to cooperate because that's not so and we all know it.  The public is aware that Terri cooperated for 3 weeks before she retained an attorney. 

Some might say that Terri didn't cooperate because she failed a LDT.  Some others might say that LDT are not proof positive, and its very possible that LE just told her that she didn't pass her LDT to get her off guard and try to get more information out of Terri.

But, IMO, for it to be said that Terri "absolutely" refuses to cooperate is just not factually accurate.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: August 29, 2011, 10:19:22 AM »

Dear Sassi & Monks, an angelic monkey
   HO has mentioned a "private" search for Kyron this weekend that he was not invited to participate in.  Has this gotten any news coverage at all?!?   I haven't heard a thing!
   TIA,
K. Cat

Kokos - TY.  I haven't heard anything....but SOOOO hope there is going to be another search.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.