March 29, 2024, 04:20:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 391134 times)
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: March 17, 2012, 08:19:37 PM »

TY Sassi~

Those bits stood out to me, too.

Here is a link to an interview with Kaine on KGW.com:

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Talk-Box---Kaine-Horman-143020475.html

In the video Kaine says something like, "behind the scenes there's a lot of activity and a lot of work going on" and that Kyron's "out there watching.  He knows what we're doing."
All of this sure implies he feels pretty strongly Kyron is alive out there.  I sure hope they are making progress and it is more than just a hope or a feeling on Kaine's part.  He also states that when Kyron comes home, the BKH foundation will continue to work on behalf of other families to bring other kids home, and that the events they have planned down the road are events Kyron could attend and help out with when he does come home.  Oh, he also indicates that there is more info than what they can share with the public, which I found interesting.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #961 on: March 17, 2012, 11:50:00 PM »

TY Sassi~

Those bits stood out to me, too.

Here is a link to an interview with Kaine on KGW.com:

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Talk-Box---Kaine-Horman-143020475.html

In the video Kaine says something like, "behind the scenes there's a lot of activity and a lot of work going on" and that Kyron's "out there watching.  He knows what we're doing."
All of this sure implies he feels pretty strongly Kyron is alive out there.  I sure hope they are making progress and it is more than just a hope or a feeling on Kaine's part.  He also states that when Kyron comes home, the BKH foundation will continue to work on behalf of other families to bring other kids home, and that the events they have planned down the road are events Kyron could attend and help out with when he does come home.  Oh, he also indicates that there is more info than what they can share with the public, which I found interesting.

In what world would someone take a child and risk raising them while the entire world is looking for them?  I know it's happened but the chances are so small.

What would motivate someone to do that?  I believe the letter left at the wall is the biggest clue that has been exposed publicly.  "You'll see me in a different time and place Daddy where she can no longer hurt me".

One might think that Terry was harming Kyron in some way and he was taken because Kaine wouldn't protect him but that is just so bizarre because it requires a certain level of crazy to do that and usually crazy folk aren't quite so selfless as to raise another person's child in order to protect them with the promise said child will be returned in four years time.

I still think Terry either fully played a part in the abduction or she knew it was going to happen and enabled it to go down.  Of all the cases I have read this one is still the most personal to me.  I fell in love with that cute little face and will rejoice like none other if Kyron is found alive.

Thanks for the updates, ladies.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: March 18, 2012, 05:35:06 PM »

Amys Sister - FWIW I agree with you 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: March 20, 2012, 08:34:00 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/03/kaine_horman_at_portland_roads.html

Kaine Horman at Portland Roadster Show to publicize missing son, Kyron
Published: Friday, March 16, 2012, 3:10 PM     Updated: Friday, March 16, 2012, 3:40 PM

Kaine Horman set up tables at the Portland Roadster Show on Friday, pumped with enthusiasm over spreading the word about his missing son and energized after a new briefing by the lead detective in the case.

No one has been arrested in the disappearance of Kyron Horman, who was last seen at the age of 7 with his stepmother at Skyline School in June 2010. But Kaine Horman said several agencies are working leads on the case.

::snipping2::

Horman has long stopped torturing himself with speculation about what happened to his son but remains confident Kyron is alive, six months before his 10th birthday.

Horman, who lost 30 to 40 pounds in the aftermath of his son's disappearance, has gained back about 10. He sweats through a gym workout every morning, spends 50 to 60 hours a week on projects for Intel, where he's an engineer, and spends much of the rest of his time taking care of his daughter Kiara.

"She's thriving," he said. "She's got a stable environment."

And she's cuter than ever, he said.

He's has learned to pretty her up, doing her red hair and painting sparkly polish on her nails.

Kiara is in preschool and has become a little chatterbox. Horman will not take her to the show this weekend, however. Like any 3-year-old, she's drawn to shiny things.

"You're not supposed to touch the cars," Horman said.

Horman has not taken a vacation since his son disappeared -- and plans none.

"I'll go on vacation with my kids," he said. "It won't be a vacation until he's back."

Sassifrass - TY

Kaine's continuing belief that Kyron is still alive and coming home...well...that reminds me of Desiree's comments about Kyron being "stashed somewhere".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #964 on: March 27, 2012, 06:45:47 PM »

Isn't it odd that we haven't heard anything about the divorce hearing? It was scheduled for this month. I didn't see anything scheduled in the courts either. What's going on?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: March 29, 2012, 04:42:40 PM »

Isn't it odd that we haven't heard anything about the divorce hearing? It was scheduled for this month. I didn't see anything scheduled in the courts either. What's going on?

I've been wondering about that, too.  Yes, it was supposed to be around the end of March.

Wonder if we'll hear something in a few days that indicates both parties have agreed to extend again.

June 4 marks two years of Kyron going missing.

October marks two years of "abatement" that the judge allowed.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: April 04, 2012, 03:28:45 PM »

Klaas, What letter is she talking about?  was there really a letter found?
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: April 04, 2012, 09:32:43 PM »

Klaas, What letter is she talking about?  was there really a letter found?
Not Klaas, but the letter that was referred to was a note someone left on Kyron's wall. I don't believe they ever found the author.

8/4/10 Deputies took a report of vandalism and found someone in the area who had mental health issues. The man denied any wrongdoing and wanted to perform his own search for Kyron.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: April 04, 2012, 09:35:28 PM »

Oops, sorry, I should read my own posts, I see it mentioned that they did find the person.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #969 on: April 05, 2012, 10:54:51 AM »

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #970 on: April 05, 2012, 07:59:20 PM »

Well, I'm probably going to be thrown a lot of bananas on this but, why the he** aren't Kaine and Desiree looking for outside sources to help them find Kyron? MCSO has had almost 2 freakin years to find him and they have come up with chit. By that I mean, NO body, NO suspect, NO damn idea where he is.

Of course we can say "they have the information, but they don't have the proof". "MCSO knows much more then they are saying." Of course! Just bring this child home! Make your case after he's brought home.

I am so appalled at the way MCSO has handled this. It makes me sick. I pray that none of my family members that become missing fall under their turf.   

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: April 07, 2012, 04:25:33 AM »

Dear Sassi,

I totally agree....

Koko

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
malty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: April 11, 2012, 04:15:24 AM »

Hi who is the pic of?

Hope for missing children everywhere and their family's
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #973 on: April 11, 2012, 09:02:47 AM »

Hi who is the pic of?

It's a cute little Kyron when he was a toddler.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: April 11, 2012, 09:10:12 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: April 11, 2012, 09:10:40 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: April 11, 2012, 09:13:38 AM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 11, 2012, 09:16:36 AM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: April 11, 2012, 09:25:58 AM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: April 11, 2012, 09:27:07 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.