April 26, 2024, 10:27:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #589 3/13 - 3/16/2007  (Read 96434 times)
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2007, 09:00:25 PM »

I'm sorry... I was doing some research.

What is the RU list?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2007, 09:01:22 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
One of the more troubling aspects of the case is how it seems to point to a strange division of sorts within ALE.

For a guy who was being molly-coddled as the son of a judge with evidences of ties to the underworld... he DID get a rather difficult treatment during interrogations. Its's like some of the cops were on the take, while others wanted to hang him.
I agree. That is why he doesn't trust the Aruban police. Because there just may be a few there who really do feel he is guilty as sin, and want him to pay. Unfortunately for justice sake, there were also those who want to help Daddy.  IMO
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2007, 09:03:26 PM »

One of the more troubling aspects of the case is how it seems to point to a strange division of sorts within ALE.

For a guy who was being molly-coddled as the son of a judge with evidences of ties to the underworld... he DID get a rather difficult treatment during interrogations. Its's like some of the cops were on the take, while others wanted to hang him.

SB,, wasn't it Anita who said he got treated badly?
IMO just cause his lawyer didn't listen to his request.. dont mean he was treated badly?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2007, 09:04:00 PM »

Suspect was asked to take off one of his shoes. Suspect looked back and wanted to find support from his lawyer but his lawyer was not looking at him and was writing.
He put it on the the table noisily/with a bang.
The reporting officers then asked him why he was wearing K-swiss shoes size 14 on the day in question when he now was wearing size 10.5 shoes.

Soooooooooooo..

on the original day they interrogated JORAN he was wearing size 14
and now he is wearing size 10

and it appears size 10.5 is the right size......

After the suspect had put his shoe back on, I, reporting officer de Ruiter pressed down on the nose of the shoe and felt that the toes of the suspect fit straightly and properly in the shoe.
The suspect did not respond.

is this a case of CINDERELLA BOY ???

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2007, 09:05:46 PM »

someone else is missing a pair of shoes

nobody buys a size 10 and a size 14

NOBODY

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2007, 09:06:27 PM »

so, jorrrrrrrrrran stole a size 14 from someone

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2007, 09:08:17 PM »

Joran probably always feels he is being treated badly. Sociopaths always think that someone is picking on them. Everyone is out to get them, and everything is everyone else's fault. I would place money on a bet that a lot of the people who post hateful things about Natalee and her family....are Joran's teenage friends. The others are his family, and the few that remain after that are escapees from mental institutions! Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2007, 09:08:47 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Joran probably always feels he is being treated badly. Sociopaths always think that someone is picking on them. Everyone is out to get them, and everything is everyone else's fault. I would place money on a bet that a lot of the people who post hateful things about Natalee and her family....are Joran's teenage friends. The others are his family, and the few that remain after that are escapees from mental institutions! Laughing

sounds about RIGHT

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2007, 09:09:05 PM »

I agree. That is why he doesn't trust the Aruban police. Because there just may be a few there who really do feel he is guilty as sin, and want him to pay. Unfortunately for justice sake, there were also those who want to help Daddy.  IMO

I do not believe he was treated badly.

They even forced the warden of KIA to resign after he spoke badly about Joran.  This same warden came on American TV and even apologized to Paulus to his actions.

They even called an emergency court session to protect Joran and get that MSNBC tape not to show the little psycho on TV.

Badly I think not.

Joran is the one who said he didn't trust the police.  What is he going to say thanks guys for the great work in the coverup Rolling Eyes .

JORAN IS A LIAR.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2007, 09:11:34 PM »

joran kills

joran lies

what a wretched creature

- A Horse's Tale
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2007, 09:13:26 PM »

Were the size 14 shoes Paulus'?

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2007, 09:14:22 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I do not believe he was treated badly.

They even forced the warden of KIA to resign after he spoke badly about Joran.  This same warden came on American TV and even apologized to Paulus to his actions.

They even called an emergency court session to protect Joran and get that MSNBC tape not to show the little psycho on TV.

Badly I think not.

Joran is the one who said he didn't trust the police.  What is he going to say thanks guys for the great work in the coverup Rolling Eyes .

JORAN IS A LIAR.

I agree San!
Elaine.. I agree with you about the socipaths as well. God knows I have came across a few myself in person.  Evil or Very Mad  Blaming others all the time.. blah blah blah.. can't accept responsibility for thier OWN actions..! Sick bastards.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2007, 09:15:18 PM »

I thought that we already ascertained that there was a perfectly good
explanation for the shoe size difference:

American sizes vs. Europeon sizes ???

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2007, 09:17:57 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Were the size 14 shoes Paulus'?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

when its all said and done

i think the size 14 shoes were stolen and worn by joran for a day or two
to PLANT some evidence somewhere foorprints with size 14 shoes

the size 14 was a way for evidence to be found so as too IMPLICATE some OTHER person...

IMAGINE DOCTOR EVIL SWEATING AND SHOUTING THE FOLLOWING

"couldnt be JORAN cause he wore size 10.5

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2007, 09:19:02 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"

hi patti

my first girlfriend was names Patti  Cool

i aint buying it... and its a bad bill of goods  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2007, 09:19:32 PM »

No, not at all.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2007, 09:20:44 PM »

Hi everyone!  I join a few weeks ago and haven't really posted yet.

I just finished a book today called --- Fame Junkies
It goes into why people are infatuated with fame and famouse people. Anyway in it was a description of a study that was done, in all places, at the Arnhem Zoo in the  Netherlands.  It goes along very well with the discussion that you are having about A-Wipe (sorry thats what I call him) and the way he gets angry when not being paid attention to.  I am also sorry that it was chimps that he was observing.  I am sure he ment no direspect to us Monkeys.... Laughing

"Primatologist Frans de Waal observed chimps at the Arnhem Zoo in the Netherlands.  De Wall noted that one of the dominant chimps, Yeroen, like to stage veritable rock concerts during which he would demand the attention of all the other chimps by standing on a large yellow drum and jumping wildly until "the whole building boomed with the sound of his drumming."  If a dominant chimp like Yeroen didn't receive sufficient attention and respect, de Waal writes, he would sometimes go into a rage "with an unerring sense of drama he would let himself drop out of a tree like a rotten apple and roll around on the ground screaming and kicking"

Sound familiar?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2007, 09:22:21 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Hi everyone!  I join a few weeks ago and haven't really posted yet.

I just finished a book today called --- Fame Junkies
It goes into why people are infatuated with fame and famouse people. Anyway in it was a description of a study that was done, in all places, at the Arnhem Zoo in the  Netherlands.  It goes along very well with the discussion that you are having about A-Wipe (sorry thats what I call him) and the way he gets angry when not being paid attention to.  I am also sorry that it was chimps that he was observing.  I am sure he ment no direspect to us Monkeys.... Laughing

"Primatologist Frans de Waal observed chimps at the Arnhem Zoo in the Netherlands.  De Wall noted that one of the dominant chimps, Yeroen, like to stage veritable rock concerts during which he would demand the attention of all the other chimps by standing on a large yellow drum and jumping wildly until "the whole building boomed with the sound of his drumming."  If a dominant chimp like Yeroen didn't receive sufficient attention and respect, de Waal writes, he would sometimes go into a rage "with an unerring sense of drama he would let himself drop out of a tree like a rotten apple and roll around on the ground screaming and kicking"

Sound familiar?

Sure does - hi Marlee!
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2007, 09:22:23 PM »

Klaas and Robot:

Oh... okay.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2007, 09:23:10 PM »

Klaas and Robot:

Oh... okay.

hi Patti

im not the expert around here............
unless you need an electrical problem fixed  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.