September 20, 2024, 05:52:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #589 3/13 - 3/16/2007  (Read 100943 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: March 14, 2007, 10:24:27 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Wait a minute. I thought Julia/Glenda/Scoop/Bondia/Fluffa banned Tim from the Isle of Denial?

batman

Julia/Glenda/Scoop/Bondia/Fluffa is FOS
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: March 14, 2007, 10:26:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
GREAT SHOW DANA!

Thanks
I hope everyone enjoyed it
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: March 14, 2007, 10:28:06 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
GREAT SHOW DANA!

Thanks

I suspect some enjoyed the photos I was posting more  Wink  Laughing
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: March 14, 2007, 10:29:26 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!

Thanks

I suspect some enjoyed the photos I was posting more  Wink  Laughing

Ahh
 Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: March 14, 2007, 10:31:40 PM »

Medleyrelay wrote:

Are you trying to say Victor that the Twitty's are the reason for this delay????

Is that what they told you when you called? Did you speak to Zvezdana when you called?

Victor responded:
Maybe Medley.

I was told more then once "the book lies very sensitive to the family". I wondered why this was said, and why more then once, people do not say something without a reason. How could the content of the book lie sensitive to the family if they did not know the content? More so prior to release allready?

From what I understand the manuscript has been leaked, and Twitty in posesssion of a copy? (correct me if I am wrong). So could she have contacted them objecting to the book, try to prevent it from being published? I guess so, I do not believe anyone will succeed in the book not being published, but such things might cause a delay, and just to add, this is just in my opnion.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: March 14, 2007, 10:32:50 PM »

"As it seems the Twittys"

Now it appears Victor/FOB is saying the cause of Joran's book delay is Natalee's family? He might be guessing here but i will play along.

Lawsuit in NL to prevent release? Beth or Dave going to NL again?

Forest fires, global warming, terrorism, tsunamis and Alan Iverson's trade are all the fault of Beth Twitty.  If the cable guy shows up late or not at all, it's Beth Twitty's fault.  So why wouldn't the delay of Joran's book release also be her fault?  

Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: March 14, 2007, 10:36:09 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!

Thanks

I sure did, Dana.  Somehow I think we can all learn something from celebrities behaving badly, but we can also learn something from those who don't.  We hear so much of the negative in the news, it's good to hear some of the more grounded and successful talk about their experiences.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: March 14, 2007, 10:36:46 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
GREAT SHOW DANA!

Thanks

I sure did, Dana.  Somehow I think we can all learn something from celebrities behaving badly, but we can also learn something from those who don't.  We hear so much of the negative in the news, it's good to hear some of the more grounded and successful talk about their experiences.

Thanks I appreciate it.
And so would they.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: March 14, 2007, 10:44:02 PM »

Dana, I'll also add that I've watched a few eps of The Girls Next Door, which is a reality show about Heff's 3 girlfriends living at the mansion.  One of them in particular fits the dazed and confused blonde stereotype.  One of them seems pretty grounded and intelligent, seems to genuinely like (love?) Heff.  After all the Anna news, it's nice to hear that blondes and beauties aren't all airheads.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: March 14, 2007, 10:45:00 PM »

O/T - but does it remind you of anything?

Police: Suspect's Father, Friend 'Confessed' to Burying Missing Boy, But There's No Body

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,258710,00.html

BRUNSWICK, Ga. —  The father of the prime suspect in the disappearance of a 6-year-old boy "confessed to burying" the child with the help of a friend, but all that a daylong high-tech search for a body produced were charges that the two men and the suspect's mother had led police on a wild goose chase

(snipped)

Klaas, when I read the titled of this article, I thought of Paulus Van der Sloot immediately ... a father who will abet his son in a coverup to spare him from taking personal responsibility for his actions ... a father who is without conscience in regards to the desperate pleas of an anquished family ... a father whose actions exemplify perfectly why his son did not respect the boundaries established by a civilized society in regards to a little six year old child.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: March 14, 2007, 10:47:06 PM »

Medleyrelay wrote:

Are you trying to say Victor that the Twitty's are the reason for this delay????

Is that what they told you when you called? Did you speak to Zvezdana when you called?

Victor responded:
Maybe Medley.

I was told more then once "the book lies very sensitive to the family". I wondered why this was said, and why more then once, people do not say something without a reason. How could the content of the book lie sensitive to the family if they did not know the content? More so prior to release allready?

From what I understand the manuscript has been leaked, and Twitty in posesssion of a copy? (correct me if I am wrong). So could she have contacted them objecting to the book, try to prevent it from being published? I guess so, I do not believe anyone will succeed in the book not being published, but such things might cause a delay, and just to add, this is just in my opnion.

I was told more then once "the book lies very sensitive to the family".
COULD THIS BE THE VAN DER SLOOT FAMILY?  What makes them think it's the Twitty family?    Sorry, didn't mean to yell.   Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: March 14, 2007, 10:54:14 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Medleyrelay wrote:

Victor responded:
Maybe Medley.

I was told more then once "the book lies very sensitive to the family".
COULD THIS BE THE VAN DER SLOOT FAMILY?  What makes them think it's the Twitty family?    Sorry, didn't mean to yell.   Wink

Victor is just guessing.  He doesn't know.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: March 14, 2007, 10:54:24 PM »

LilPuma...STOP YELLING!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

As an aside...IMO...Victor is not a bad source. Or a typical RU/FOB poster. An oddball for sure, but not 100% discredited like so many others.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: March 14, 2007, 11:04:19 PM »

LilPuma...STOP YELLING!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

As an aside...IMO...Victor is not a bad source. Or a typical RU/FOB poster. An oddball for sure, but not 100% discredited like so many others.

It just ticks me off that the assumption is Beth Beth Beth.  Like the van der Slugs aren't "senseetive" about the whole topic.  If the van der Slugs weren't senseetive about this they wouldn't still have someone paying Tacopina's bills for them.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: March 14, 2007, 11:07:32 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Klaas, when I read the titled of this article, I thought of Paulus Van der Sloot immediately ... a father who will abet his son in a coverup to spare him from taking personal responsibility for his actions ... a father who is without conscience in regards to the desperate pleas of an anquished family ... a father whose actions exemplify perfectly why his son did not respect the boundaries established by a civilized society in regards to a little six year old child.

Janet

Well said.  I can only add that Anita seems to also fit this description.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: March 14, 2007, 11:23:40 PM »

PODCAST of tonights Dana Pretzer show is now up.

www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: March 14, 2007, 11:26:44 PM »

Victor responded:
Maybe Medley.

I know of someone who bought the rights to Joran's story.  I'm not sure if he has anything to do with the delay or not.  This is perhaps the reason that Joran decided to not publish his book in the USA, b/c the owner of the rights is Natalee friendly.

Just taking a wild stab here, but maybe the publisher decided it was an OJ type of book.  Or Joran's attorney intervened to delay the publishing until after the 2 year date of Joran's arrest.  If it's a tell-all book (all lies of course), then certainly it shouldn't be published on the odd chance he might be charged and have to stand trial.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: March 14, 2007, 11:56:45 PM »

Short of spending the his youth and most of his adulthood in prison, I would wish for Joran to live in abject poverty coupled with constant terror for the remainder of his miserable life. Whatever stops the book from being published is just fine with me.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: March 15, 2007, 12:06:00 AM »

Klaas...

Am I back?  thanks!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: March 15, 2007, 12:06:37 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Klaas...

Am I back?  thanks!!

Cool, glad that worked!  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.