March 29, 2024, 01:28:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Global Horde - Open borders and 'global' citizenship  (Read 1079 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 12, 2011, 07:53:18 AM »

I've read that some see a future where 100 million people a year relocate to the old 'developed' nations - those with high unemployment...

Most of those are apparently coming to the US, in addition to the ones that come today. 

Our immigration system is not broken, our border is.

What will we do with 75 million new illegals a year?  75 million new welfare applicants?  75 million new job seekers?

I've read that the government unemployment statistics fall into the category of "lies, damn lies, and statistics".  The real unemployment rate is about 35%.  The real inflation rate is about 10%, for similar reasons.

The real unemployment rate includes folks who have become discouraged, stopped looking, are underemployed, and those that have NO jobs available in their area.  The government number seems to exclude more and more of these folks.

How long before the global hordes destroy the hard work of generations?

What do you think happens when 1 million, 1 thousand, or 1 hundred new people move into your city 30 days before elections?  Skew the results to the disadvantage of folks who have lived in the community for year?  Decades?

What happens when 51% of the population suddenly make decisions to take everything you have?  Have worked for your entire lives?  Raise taxes to pay themselves reparations/bonuses/endless welfare?

Who ever thought the global horde was a good idea?  Do good things ever happen when foreigners invade your country?  Require you to learn a new language or be locked out of the job market?  Use all your resources, take/steal the fruit of your labor?  

Historically, when indigenous people drove out their invaders, the invaders are sent packing, along with their families.   I can't think of any time when the vanquished were invited to stay, allowed to work at good jobs that excluded locals, apply and consume welfare/safety net resources, and continue to make money off the locals.  Out!!!

What do they do in Washington and many states?  Here, take more welfare money?  Got a job?  No problem, don't use your bogus/stolen/unregistered SS number or your TIN.  Just leave it blank.  Need housing assistance?  Food stamps?  Energy assistance?  How much more can we give you?  Need to file a lawsuit because you can't speak our language and someone looked at you funny?  Let us help!  Taxes too high?  Let us give you more than you contribute AND do it multiple times with multiple SS or TIN numbers.

In what universe would the transient global horde make anyone's life better?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.