March 28, 2024, 02:36:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT TO READ  (Read 129020 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2011, 08:44:55 AM »

Just tried to make the donation through Paypal.  Got a screen message that it did not go through..but to check my email or Paypal account after 30 minutes???

I have never gotten that message before.  I'll keep you posted if I do get an email and if the donation actually went through.
I see where that is happening GypsyDD.  At the top of our screens to the left, is a line for "NEWS" and there appears a line about Righhaven.  If you click there, it won't let you donate.
The button on the right of the screen is where I went to donate.
Klaas, do we need to dig deeper to keep our wonderful site going?  Please let us know.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2011, 10:05:31 AM »

PLEASE NOTE THE DONATION BUTTON ON OUR PAGE.  RED was hesitant to add a donation button but I talked him into it.  The donations would go to pay LEGAL fees Red is incurring due to this RightHaven suit.

For those who aren't aware, please go to this thread and read about RightHaven, or google RightHaven Suit:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.0

Red is desperate, any donation at all would be hugely appreciated.  You can write LEGAL FEES if you like in the Donation comment area.  The smallest out of court settlements have been between 5-10K and there's no guarantee that RightHaven will settle out of court.

Thanks!

To donate, click on the DONATE button at the upper right in the forum

Because several have requested, Red has set up a PO Box address for those that don't use PayPal.

Mailing address for checks is: (checks should be made payable to Internet News Network, LLC & 'legal" should be written on the memo line of ck.

Internet News Network, LLC/Scared Monkeys
2000 Mallory Lane, Suite 130-68
Franklin, TN 37067

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2011, 10:10:18 AM »

Also RED would like to thank everyone again for their generous support.  He never expected this outpouring of help.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2011, 11:10:32 AM »

Klaas/Red

While in town in morning ... I will stop at the mall post office and purchase a money order.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2011, 11:14:19 AM »

Thanks Janet
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2011, 03:05:13 PM »

Also RED would like to thank everyone again for their generous support.  He never expected this outpouring of help.

Great!  (re: the PO box)
Red deserves support in whatever way we can give it. SM is a 24/7 place to get educated, laugh,cry,vent, etc,etc. Thanks to SM, I learned there was way more to the "story" than mainstream news would ever in a million years bother to report. It opened up another world to me, I'm grateful for it.
...off to find an envelope....
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2011, 08:30:37 PM »

Wow. Just found this thread thanks to Klaas!

Will donate now and will in April. The press should be happy that in our quotes we have always tried to put the link. Internet usage is new to some and honest mistakes are made.

In the back of my mind I think this is a way to generate cash for newspapers that are  having less subscribers for now some get their news online and some stopped their subscriptions for the local paper got to political to one side. I stopped my subscription to the LA Times for that last reason. I like the news to be  balanced, even if I disagree not just one sided.

Red has made Internet history here because of these sites. If this suit is successful, the next thing will be shutting down the Internet. I have been online since 1982 and have learned allot.

I am a safer person because of this site. I am more intelligent, more humble and thankful. IMO because of Red's sites and the individuals who read there, they are the ones who take action!

We have backed Natalee for years and done some mighty good fighting.

Monkeys United = hard to get them off your backs!

Am donating now for Red and the Scared Monkeys all over the world!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2011, 08:42:45 PM »

Thanks you guys!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2011, 10:42:46 PM »

Klaas/Red

While in town in morning ... I will stop at the mall post office and purchase a money order.

Janet

Done!

The postal clerk assured me that the money order in American funds should arrived in three working days.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2011, 08:07:47 AM »

Thanks for setting up a post office box as well.
My prayers Red et al are successful.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2011, 09:19:25 PM »

This is awesome.  Another blogger that has known RED for years is helping as well. 

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/03/scared-monkeys-need-help/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2011, 09:49:13 PM »

This is awesome.  Another blogger that has known RED for years is helping as well. 

that is awesome..very helpful..and I hope that they know that we are thankful for their help

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2011, 11:29:03 PM »

This is great.  GatewayPundit is one of my daily reads (only after I catch up here at SM). 

Klaas, can you or Red give us an update on how it is going?  Is more help needed?  Thanks for all you all do for your members here at SM.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2011, 11:42:50 PM »

This is great.  GatewayPundit is one of my daily reads (only after I catch up here at SM). 

Klaas, can you or Red give us an update on how it is going?  Is more help needed?  Thanks for all you all do for your members here at SM.

I asked him a few days ago and he didn't have any news.  It's on going, back and forth and he can't say much at the moment.  I'll try and get a better update.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2011, 11:44:54 PM »

Thanks.

Have a good night.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2011, 02:49:48 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2011, 07:23:17 AM »

Just saw this 

I too will be making a small donation.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2011, 10:29:35 PM »

Klaas/Red

Janet

Done!

The postal clerk assured me that the money order in American funds should arrived in three working days.

Janet

Red/Klaas

I would appreciate confirmation when the money order is received.  The post office gave me a trace number.

Thanks

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2011, 12:26:34 AM »

Janet - I've emailed RED with your request and asked him to let me know or to post here. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2011, 10:38:30 AM »

Janet - I've emailed RED with your request and asked him to let me know or to post here. 

JANET - Just got this quick email from RED.  I have to run out in a bit but I wanted to post this for you first:

I did receive her money order, just checked the PO B yesterday.

Please tell her thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.