March 28, 2024, 01:55:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT TO READ  (Read 129028 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 13, 2011, 06:33:09 PM »

Please read the link below.  There are a number of websites that we are now blocking.  If you see a http:/** or a ** when you try and post a website then it has been blocked.  Please read the entire article at this link:

http://righthavenvictims.blogspot.com/p/participating-newspapers.html
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 07:10:42 PM »

that's good that you have done that.  Then I don't have to worry  if I post something unwittingly
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 07:23:58 PM »

Wow Klaas what a bunch of low life's these people are. 
Thanks for the heads up. Will you be able to up date the list on a regular bases?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 07:45:51 PM »

Wow Klaas what a bunch of low life's these people are. 
Thanks for the heads up. Will you be able to up date the list on a regular bases?

Hopefully.  Looks like many are sites we would probably never go to. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 08:18:26 PM »

I do not understand 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 08:45:28 PM »

What a bunch of whining squealing hogs!   So stupid, they dont realize that people that refer to their articles (with link provided) is free advertising for them, how is that a copyright infringement if they are linked back to being the author?   So long as an indivdual isnt using their material as their own, I do not see the harm they claim.   Seems rather juvenile by a bunch of small time operations with egos far afield from their worth....JMO

Good riddens...no need to ever read their material, see how that works for them 

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 08:48:04 PM »

that's good that you have done that.  Then I don't have to worry  if I post something unwittingly

I was just thinking the same thing about myself!  O.O
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 09:04:43 PM »

Right - you guys probably won't have to worry about it except that if you think it might be one of the banned sites you should PREVIEW your post first.  Then if you see the link has been blocked it's probably best not to post ANY of the article (going forward)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2011, 09:05:59 PM »

AP the leader in news service,the AP has been providing this news service since the telegraph was invented or b4
and i believe the yo yos in nev are going to end up in court themselves, something
to do with the freedom of the press, which theses days prob applies to the digital media too
http://www.ap.org/apexchange/
yo yos in nev link

now to  see, if the links block

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2011, 11:33:32 PM »

THANK YOU, Klaas, for blocking them!! You take care of monkeys really well!   
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 02:37:12 PM »

Well for Pete's sake! What greedy bast...er, fools.
Thanks Klaas.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 10:19:41 PM »

Klaas I goofed..can you remove a post from Kiplyn Davis thread. When I copied and pasted the address it looked OK but when I posted it showed as a blocked site. How do you tell before you post ?

Done.

BBM
You can tell before you post by using "preview" before you hit post.  That would indicate a link, word or phrase that is filtered. MB

« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 10:52:41 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 12:32:56 AM »

Klaas I goofed..can you remove a post from Kiplyn Davis thread. When I copied and pasted the address it looked OK but when I posted it showed as a blocked site. How do you tell before you post ?

Done.

BBM
You can tell before you post by using "preview" before you hit post.  That would indicate a link, word or phrase that is filtered. MB

Thank you for fixing my error. I promise I will preview any link before I post. an angelic monkey

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2011, 06:46:32 PM »

Gotcha, no we dont need to read or for tem to read anything we have to say here...Thanks Klaas..good looking out for us Monkeys.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 07:32:39 PM »

PLEASE NOTE THE DONATION BUTTON ON OUR PAGE.  RED was hesitant to add a donation button but I talked him into it.  The donations would go to pay LEGAL fees Red is incurring due to this RightHaven suit.

For those who aren't aware, please go to this thread and read about RightHaven, or google RightHaven Suit:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.0

Red is desperate, any donation at all would be hugely appreciated.  You can write LEGAL FEES if you like in the Donation comment area.  The smallest out of court settlements have been between 5-10K and there's no guarantee that RightHaven will settle out of court.

Thanks!

To donate, click on the DONATE button at the upper right in the forum

« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 07:55:22 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2011, 07:58:08 PM »

Klaas

I am not understanding.  Is Red being sued by RightHaven?  If he is ... Why?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2011, 08:00:17 PM »

Klaas

The link in your post ... takes me right back to this thread.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2011, 08:02:02 PM »

Klaas

The link in your post ... takes me right back to this thread.

Janet

Yes, if you read I'm saying for those who aren't aware of the RightHaven problem to follow the link.  The DONATION BUTTON is in the top right hand corner of the forum.

It is also on the SM front page.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2011, 08:07:23 PM »

I apologize.  Klaas ... the link takes me back to this thread ... nowhere else.  What I am looking for is an explanation regarding the lawsuit what this lawsuit is all about and ... how Red is connected.

Thanks

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2011, 08:08:49 PM »

Please read the link below.  There are a number of websites that we are now blocking.  If you see a http:/** or a ** when you try and post a website then it has been blocked.  Please read the entire article at this link:

Janet, did you see this?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.