March 28, 2024, 08:47:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT TO READ  (Read 129026 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2011, 08:21:51 PM »

Please read the link below.  There are a number of websites that we are now blocking.  If you see a http:/** or a ** when you try and post a website then it has been blocked.  Please read the entire article at this link:

http://righthavenvictims.blogspot.com/p/participating-newspapers.html

Janet, did you see this?

I didn't make the connection.  Thanks MuffyBee.

Is Red/Scared Monkeys being targeted in a lawsuit by any of these media outlets who have aligned with Righthaven?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2011, 08:24:33 PM »

Please read the link below.  There are a number of websites that we are now blocking.  If you see a http:/** or a ** when you try and post a website then it has been blocked.  Please read the entire article at this link:

Janet, did you see this?

I didn't make the connection.  Thanks MuffyBee.

Is Red/Scared Monkeys being targeted in a lawsuit by any of these media outlets who have aligned with Righthaven?

Janet

YES, the suit filed by RightHaven against Red and Scared Monkeys was filed in a Colorado court on January 21, 2011.  Red has retained an attorney.  When they sue, they sue for $150k plus they want to close the website. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2011, 08:39:19 PM »

Please read the link below.  There are a number of websites that we are now blocking.  If you see a http:/** or a ** when you try and post a website then it has been blocked.  Please read the entire article at this link:

Janet, did you see this?

I didn't make the connection.  Thanks MuffyBee.

Janet

YES, the suit filed by RightHaven against Red and Scared Monkeys was filed in a Colorado court on January 21, 2011.  Red has retained an attorney.  When they sue, they sue for $150k plus they want to close the website.  

Thanks

Klaas

Is this what has been behind the Scared Monkeys recent crackdown on the posting of entire articles?

Janet

YES JANET
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 08:45:59 PM by klaasend » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2011, 08:40:30 PM »

It makes me sick that Red and Scared Monkeys are being subjected to this. 

Thanks for giving us a chance to help, Red and Klaas.

I will donate, and hope everyone will give what they can.  Together, hopefully we can make a difference.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2011, 08:44:29 PM »

Klaas

I don't feel comfortable with Pay Pal.  Is there a PO Box/mailing address that a money order can be sent to?

Thanks

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2011, 08:45:21 PM »

Klaas

I don't feel comfortable with Pay Pal.  Is there a PO Box/mailing address that a money order can be sent to?

Thanks

Janet

Janet - I'll see if I can get that for you.  I think RED has a PO Box.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2011, 08:56:53 PM »

Klaas I made a donation and I sure wish I could send more.  Please tell Red we are here for him.
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2011, 09:08:37 PM »

Klaas I made a donation and I sure wish I could send more.  Please tell Red we are here for him.
GE

Thank you GE, no amount is too small and it's very much appreciated!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2011, 09:42:20 PM »

Klaas

Thanks

Janet

You don't have to use PayPal.  You can use your debit or credit card just as easily.
That is what I did.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2011, 09:45:29 PM »

GE

I don't have a lot to donate since I just used my tax return to pay off my car, but I will do what I can and continue to help, this is a damn outrage

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2011, 09:58:31 PM »

Klaas

Thanks

Janet

Thanks

If you can email me or post the number of PO Box along with the Zip Code ... I will go to our local post office on Monday.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2011, 09:59:39 PM »

Janet -I've asked RED about the PO Box and I'll let you know either by posting it here in this thread or by sending the address to you via email. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2011, 10:01:04 PM »

GE

I don't have a lot to donate since I just used my tax return to pay off my car, but I will do what I can and continue to help, this is a damn outrage

Thanks IM - Red wouldn't want people to donate money they need to live on.  Just if you have a couple xtra dollars around it would help.  YES it is an outrage what this RightHaven group is doing.  People are fighting back but it costs to fight.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2011, 10:12:05 PM »

I will help and donate...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2011, 10:16:20 PM »

GE

Thanks IM - Red wouldn't want people to donate money they need to live on.  Just if you have a couple xtra dollars around it would help.  YES it is an outrage what this RightHaven group is doing.  People are fighting back but it costs to fight.

BBM~Oh, I know that and already made my donation (once I had to reset my PW), it's not going to come out of living expense, just my ETC acct so it's all good and besides I don't have a car pymt aymore and I keep forgetting about that  Monkey Devil!

I went and read all about it and the counter claims too.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2011, 10:20:12 PM »

Where is the donate button for debit card?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2011, 10:26:14 PM »

I don't know if it is seperate ir not......I just go to PP and use my debit card.

Good to see you JG

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2011, 10:28:18 PM »

I don't know if it is seperate ir not......I just go to PP and use my debit card.

Good to see you JG

Hugs Good to see you.. I found the page for debit.. It is asking the purpose what should i put down..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2011, 10:29:36 PM »

Hi Jerseygirl!  If you click on that same button you can donate via credit, debit cards or paypal.  You have your choices when you click on that button.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2011, 10:29:53 PM »

Good to see you JG

Hugs Good to see you.. I found the page for debit.. It is asking the purpose what should i put down..

I found it for debit.. Up right..http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.